Emergency Prayer needed

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Dosia

Jan 24, 2021
Manitoba
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Urgent prayer needed. My son's girlfriend fainted and ambulance took her to the hospital. He said she is in coma right now. He said she has a burst bleeding vessel in her brain and the doctor said she will probably pass away in the next few days. I am shocked. Please pray.

God help her, save her.
Amen

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Urgent prayer needed. My son's girlfriend fainted and ambulance took her to the hospital. He said she is in coma right now. He said she has a burst bleeding vessel in her brain and the doctor said she will probably pass away in the next few days. I am shocked. Please pray.

God help her, save her.
Amen
Terrible news. Was she vaccinated recently. Bleeding in the brain is rare. Praying for a miracle.

Reactions: Lambano and Taken

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

God help her, save her.
Amen
Just saw this and am praying right now!

Dosia

Jan 24, 2021
Manitoba
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Unfortunately she passed away last night. God, must have known a better way for her for reasons that we can't understand? So sad, we are shocked and heart broken. My son's grief is deep? My son will need much prayer for strength in the coming days, for his son and himself. The child is only 3, and for now doesn't seem to connect why mom isn't with him and won't be coming back?
Thank you for your prayers.

Last edited:
Reactions: dominic

Mayflower

Jul 14, 2018
Bluffton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Unfortunately she passed away last night. God, must have known a better way for her for reasons that we can't understand? So sad, we are shocked and heart broken. My son's grief is deep? My son will need much prayer for strength in the coming days, for his son and himself. The child is only 3, and for now doesn't seem to connect that mom isn't with him and won't be coming back?

So sorry for this loss, Dosia. Praying for you and your son and everyone involved

Reactions: Pathfinder7

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Unfortunately she passed away last night. God, must have known a better way for her for reasons that we can't understand? So sad, we are shocked and heart broken. My son's grief is deep? My son will need much prayer for strength in the coming days, for his son and himself. The child is only 3, and for now doesn't seem to connect why mom isn't with him and won't be coming back?
Praying, sister. I'm so sorry....

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Praying now for you as well as the father and child.

David H.

Aug 25, 2020
michigan
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

praying...

Reactions: amadeus

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

So sorry to hear. Very sad. Comfort prayers for her family and friends. Seems odd to be thankful, yet we are thankful she did not suffer in a prolonged issue of pain.

Reactions: amadeus and Lambano

dominic

Jan 11, 2022
Okinawa, Japan
www.pureheart.page
Faith
Christian
Country
Japan
I'm very sad and yes, will pray. ..

Lord, you have taken another soul and it was your plan. Lord, please heal the son and his baby now. Please let them find help and healing in this time. We don't know what to do right now, except to go to You. Lord, please help him to grieve and process this and just cry out to You everyday until you heal him. Please help him. Lord, we need You so much right now and we are hoping to You Dear God. In Jesus' name. We pray. Amen.

Reactions: amadeus and Lambano

VictoryinJesus

Jan 26, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

God help her, save her.
Amen

I’m so sorry to read of your family’s loss. I can relate. Four years ago our grandsons father died suddenly. Seeing our grandson go through his fathers not coming back was heartbreaking.

Will be Remembering this little three year old where everything has suddenly changed, your sons grief and yours as well. My heart hurts for you all.