End of Days

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

the_sign

Jul 15, 2015
Today, Wednesday, July 15, 2015 A.D., is the 1,037th day in the 1,290 and 1,335 day periods of Daniel 12:11 & 12, respectively.

Originally I had also included this day as the 2,002nd day in the 2,300 day cleansing period of Daniel 8:14; the 2,002nd day of the 2,300 cleansing day period of Daniel 8:14 is actually Wednesday, March 7, 2018 A.D.

Last edited:

toknowthetruth

May 11, 2015
the_sign said:
Today, Wednesday, July 15, 2015 A.D., is the 2,002nd day in the 2,300 day cleansing period of Daniel 8:14; the 1,037th day in the 1,290 and 1,335 day periods of Daniel 12:11 & 12, respectively.
Would you mind to elaborate? Where does that put us as far as end-time events are concerned. What should we be expecting at the end of the 298th day? What about after that up to the last events before the start of the Millennium? How do you see those events unfolding?

the_sign

Jul 15, 2015
Firstly, accept this as the fulfillment of 2 Thess. 2:6, the necessary revealing "in his own time", the period of 1,290 days of Daniel 12:11.

Then one can see the Day of the Lord (cf. Malachi 4:5) as coming soon, viz., May 8, 2016 A.D.

With all due respect, Daniel 11:20 was fulfilled the week that the king of Daniel 11:19 died back on Tuesday, March 30, 2000 A.D., having been fatally shot by the king of Daniel 11:20.

Daniel 11:40 was fulfilled on November 8, 2012 A.D. within the foretold time of the end, it was the 58th day into the count.

As for what to expect, the Day of the Lord is great and dreadful, but as to Daniel 12:12, we are assured that it is a blessing to wait and come unto that 1,335th Day.

"Eye has not seen, nor ear heard, nor have entered into the heart of man, the things which God has prepared for those who love Him." (1 Cor. 2:9)

For a broader picture, this is a view looking back from the First Sunday of Pentecost of the Judgment, with analysis :

Daniel 12:12 : "Blessed is he who waiteth and cometh unto 1,335 days."

The Judgment will begin on Great and Holy Friday, March 25, 2016 A.D. That the world will be embroiled in nuclear/meteorological/volcanic chastisement and God's people in need of "the shortening of days", it can be seen that the Three Days of Darkness will also occur during this Holy Week.

The First Resurrection Sunday of the Judgement is March 27, 2016 A.D.
Judgment Sundays of Easter follow :
of Divine Mercy on April 3, 2016 A.D.
3rd Easter Sunday on April 10, 2016 A.D.
4th on April 17, 2016 A.D.
5th on April 24, 2016 A.D.
6th on May 1, 2016 A.D.

That Christ should return on a Feast of Pentecost is indicative of the same Real Presence of the Son as found in The Very Eucharist He has imparted to us. That such a Feast is also of the Father, from Whom proceeds the Holy Spirit, such a Manifestation of the Blessed Trinity shall also include all those who shall have been drawn to Him, both the dead and the living.

The date for the First Pentecost Sunday of the Judgment can be ascertained from other prophecies.

Christ was hailed as King on Palm Sunday, and prophecy has it that His disciples would be hated by all, scoffing at all such allusions to Kingship. As to Christ coming with great power and glory then (Matt. 24:30), this aspect of Christ's life should be the reckoning of the 1,335th day, for He is our King, forever, now, and always. Then can be seen the power and glory proper beginning the week prior (Ascension Sunday / 7th Sunday of Easter) to that specific Sunday of Pentecost.

Concerning the world being turned into the hands of the antichrist there is the 16th century prophecy concerning the rule left to two (from the rule previous to having been by three). After 3 years and 7 months those two would go to war, leaving none. That formally is the beginning of the time of the antichrist wreaking havoc. That exact date is necessarily 1,335 days before the Sunday before that specific Sunday of Pentecost.

Knowing of the inability of the third to rule can give us a specific day when the time period of 3 years and 7 months ends. Due to complications sustained in an automobile accident on Monday, February 9, 2009 A.D., the third finally succumbed on Thursday, March 19, 2009 A.D. This is a window to calculate such a day that would begin the 3 years and 7 months. I had visited him on February 14, 2009 A.D., the Saturday after the collision. It was reported that he had spoken somewhat at length on the previous Thursday, February 12, 2009 A.D., but he was not right, speaking incoherently. This is the day of the beginning of the rule left to two for 3 years and 7 months. This would necessarily bring the end of those 3 years and 7 months to Tuesday, September 11, 2012 A.D.

Thus begins the 1,335 days on Wednesday, September 12, 2012 A.D. This also begins the 1,290 day period of the formal end of the daily sacrifice as found in Daniel 12:11. This abomination of desolation (no rule) continues until the 1,291st day, which is Great and Holy Friday, March 25, 2016 A.D., also the Feast of the Annunciation. This day marks the Judgment in Christ's return as Messiah (Great Messiah).

The 1,335th day is then Sunday, May 8, 2016 A.D, the specific Sunday of Pentecost being May 15, 2016 A.D. Both are Sundays of the Judgment.

the_sign

Jul 15, 2015
whitestone said:
What? Should I pack a bag?
The "packing a bag" dimension has been clarified by Christ.

In the early part of Christ's walk with us, He commissioned His followers in twos, telling them :

Matthew 10 : 7-8

7 And go ye, and preach ye, and say, that the kingdom of heavens shall approach; [Soothly ye going preach, saying, for the kingdom of heavens shall nigh;]
8 heal ye sick men, raise ye dead men, cleanse ye mesels [cleanse ye leprous men], cast ye out devils; freely ye have taken, freely give ye.

But later, as His hour of dying approached, He impressed upon their minds that the earlier commission was now to be of greater importance.

And here we are, 80 days into the Judgment.

whitestone

Apr 3, 2011
Gold Beach Oregon
This quote from the_sign, as above... "Then one can see the Day of the Lord (cf. Malachi 4:5) as coming soon, viz., May 8, 2016 A.D."...................... (Jer 14:14) Then the LORD said unto me, The prophets prophesy lies in my name: I sent them not, neither have I commanded them, neither spake unto them: they prophesy unto you a false vision and divination, and a thing of nought, and the deceit of their heart.​.........
(Deu 18:20) But the prophet, which shall presume to speak a word in my name, which I have not commanded him to speak, or that shall speak in the name of other gods, even that prophet shall die.

(Deu 18:21) And if thou say in thine heart, How shall we know the word which the LORD hath not spoken?

(Deu 18:22) When a prophet speaketh in the name of the LORD, if the thing follow not, nor come to pass, that is the thing which the LORD hath not spoken, but the prophet hath spoken it presumptuously: thou shalt not be afraid of him.

the_sign

Jul 15, 2015
whitestone said:
This quote from the_sign, as above... "Then one can see the Day of the Lord (cf. Malachi 4:5) as coming soon, viz., May 8, 2016 A.D."
There was a day when an early epistle (2 Thess. 2:2-3, written ca. 50 A.D.) cautioned the Church concerning Ascension Sunday, May 8, 2016 A.D.; that the Day of the Lord would not come until the mass apostasy occurred first, and then that the Antichrist (Daniel 8:23; 11:3-4) would reveal himself.

But the term "End of Days" is due to the fact that all Old Testament prophecy terminates at the juncture with the eternity of the Judgment, specifically, with the 1,335th day of Daniel 12:12.

Nor are those Old Testament prophecies destroyed at the Judgment for it is written, "Not by bread alone does man live, but by every utterance from the mouth of the Lord."

whitestone

Apr 3, 2011
Gold Beach Oregon
...............(Rev 2:2) I know thy works, and thy labour, and thy patience, and how thou canst not bear them which are evil: and thou hast tried them which say they are apostles, and are not, and hast found them liars:
..........​
(Act 20:29) For I know this, that after my departing shall grievous wolves enter in among you, not sparing the flock.

(Act 20:30) Also of your own selves shall men arise, speaking perverse things, to draw away disciples after them.

(Mat 7:15) Beware of false prophets, which come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ravening wolves.

the_sign

Jul 15, 2015
When I had originally started this thread I was equating the 2,300th day of Daniel 8:14 with the 1,335th day of Daniel 12:12.

I did this more so because of the words of blessing included in Daniel 12:12.

Part of this blessing has included the ability to gain a better grasp on the simultaneous beginnings of the 2,300 day period of Daniel 8:14 with the 1,290 day period of Daniel 12:11 and the 1,335 day period of Daniel 12:12.

This allows a final chance for the moderation at christianityboard.com to repent of their crime and come out of eternal damnation.

Onward Christian Soldiers!

Naomi25

Aug 10, 2016
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
So, you were a date setter, and you got it wrong? But this time you're right, is that right? You should talk to Heb 13:8...they're a date setter as well....

the_sign

Jul 15, 2015
So, you were a date setter, and you got it wrong? But this time you're right, is that right? You should talk to Heb 13:8...they're a date setter as well....
In a way, I'd almost like to agree with you, but the 1,335th day of Daniel 12 :12 is Ascension Sunday, May 8, 2016 A.D., and there isn't anything wrong about that, especially with regard to the bulk of error associated with what basically boils down to greedy attempts at making the prophecy fit into a mold of post diction, not interpretation. There seems to be an entire article somewhat devoted to such attempts :
List of dates predicted for apocalyptic events - Wikipedia

But wikipedia has cyberdevils that do harm to the Book of Daniel article, just like at christianityboard.com.

These final 577 days needn't be a total nightmare . . .

Naomi25

Aug 10, 2016
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
In a way, I'd almost like to agree with you, but the 1,335th day of Daniel 12 :12 is Ascension Sunday, May 8, 2016 A.D., and there isn't anything wrong about that, especially with regard to the bulk of error associated with what basically boils down to greedy attempts at making the prophecy fit into a mold of post diction, not interpretation. There seems to be an entire article somewhat devoted to such attempts :
List of dates predicted for apocalyptic events - Wikipedia

But wikipedia has cyberdevils that do harm to the Book of Daniel article, just like at christianityboard.com.

These final 577 days needn't be a total nightmare . . .

Who are they supposed to be a nightmare for, may I ask? Thanks.

the_sign

Jul 15, 2015
Who are they supposed to be a nightmare for, may I ask? Thanks.
Your reply seems to be an attempt at posing the question, "For whom are they supposed to be a nightmare?"

When Daniel 11:40 became an obvious standout occurrence in my life on November 8, 2012 A.D., the thought of having to count each day until I reached 2,300 was not a very inviting activity as I was being attacked and robbed.

Eventually I was allowed to see into the prophecy more and begin counting (at roughly 850) to 1,335; hardships persisted at times through this, arriving at the week of Ascension Thursday with Fort MacMurray ablaze.

That still left another 965 days; and I've written that it seemed easier just to equate a count to 2,300 with that of a count to 1,335 by adjusting starting times; but that's hanky panky.

So the Fort MacMurray blaze died down and I was left cherishing (clinging to) the words, "Blessed is he who waits and comes unto 1,335 days."

From the turmoil preceding the November 8, 2012 A.D. date to the 1,335th day of Ascension Sunday, May 8, 2016 A.D. (this week is the first Liturgical Year anniversary of the days preceding Pentecost Sunday of 2016 A.D., and of Ascension Sunday again just passed) I can honestly say that even with much affliction, the arrival at the 1,335th day was one of blessing, not of a curse.

I spent more and more of my time prior to that 1,335th day devoted to its arrival.

I see both the 1,335th and 2,300th days as blessings, as well as any and everything else to do with them; but not everyone shares this view, some chained by their own judgment in their vicious, vile hatred.

tabletalk

Feb 6, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I see both the 1,335th and 2,300th days as blessings, as well as any and everything else to do with them; but not everyone shares this view, some chained by their own judgment in their vicious, vile hatred.

Questioning your conclusions is "vicious, vile hatred" ? This reminds me of how one of the C.B. members responded to a question I asked him:

Saturday at 3:03 PM

Sword

tabletalk said:

“So, do you still sin?”

Sword said:

“And here we go again people who loves to contradict scripture. Why will you not honour God?

Why do you look fotr fault continually like a pharisee?

Why is it God calls us sons. Joint aires with Christ. Holy . Sanctified, justified and YOU want to bring down?

If God siad I am no longer a slave to sin thats what I am.

You can wallow in your low self esteem if you like. But if you continue to contradict scripture and bring down people who except who they are in Christ. You are guilty of holding back the children of God. Now for your own good shut your face and stop the work od satan, You have no idea and continue to ASSUME THE ROLE OF TEACHER. Stop it, You completly clueless. Now please dont assume again that I am hurt. as soon as you chide anyone in here they say why you hurt. I aint. You cant hurt me. I am dead to self and your comments deeds and lifestyle can not hurt me or undermine my concern and love for MAN. All men including you. You are hurting your self with this hypocrisy, and the brethern. Total ignarance on your part. Just die already to self. It starts today. But No you will be all hurt because you are full of self and pity for self. so you will come back so predictably with a whole post telling me how you are correct and I am wrong.”

the_sign

Jul 15, 2015
Questioning your conclusions

That's understandable. A straight question 'deserves' a straight answer, but I question a barrage of them in a single post and whether such abundance is merely greed in action.

There are occasions of pure assault across the internet, such as the cyberdevils " Boing! said Zebedee " and " Bishonen " at Wikipedia who serve the father of lies; such souls do not inherit eternal life.

Naomi25

Aug 10, 2016
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Your reply seems to be an attempt at posing the question, "For whom are they supposed to be a nightmare?"
Seriously? A grammar lesson? Gee, thanks. That goes a long way.

When Daniel 11:40 became an obvious standout occurrence in my life on November 8, 2012 A.D., the thought of having to count each day until I reached 2,300 was not a very inviting activity as I was being attacked and robbed.

Eventually I was allowed to see into the prophecy more and begin counting (at roughly 850) to 1,335; hardships persisted at times through this, arriving at the week of Ascension Thursday with Fort MacMurray ablaze.

That still left another 965 days; and I've written that it seemed easier just to equate a count to 2,300 with that of a count to 1,335 by adjusting starting times; but that's hanky panky.

So the Fort MacMurray blaze died down and I was left cherishing (clinging to) the words, "Blessed is he who waits and comes unto 1,335 days."

From the turmoil preceding the November 8, 2012 A.D. date to the 1,335th day of Ascension Sunday, May 8, 2016 A.D. (this week is the first Liturgical Year anniversary of the days preceding Pentecost Sunday of 2016 A.D., and of Ascension Sunday again just passed) I can honestly say that even with much affliction, the arrival at the 1,335th day was one of blessing, not of a curse.

I spent more and more of my time prior to that 1,335th day devoted to its arrival.

Yeah. I have absolutely no idea what you're going on about.

the_sign

Jul 15, 2015
Seriously? A grammar lesson? Gee, thanks. That goes a long way.
No problem, but these days of fulfillment remaining still constitute what Jesus calls "the days of vengeance". (Luke 21:22; Romans 12:19)

Yeah. I have absolutely no idea what you're going on about.
The best way to understand what is happening with regard to the opening and unsealing of the Book of Daniel is to see the prophecy as part of a great prayer meeting which has spanned over a period of time in excess of 2,500 years.

The opening and unsealing has only recently occurred in the spring of 2013 A.D.; and as such is a 'gimme' in the understanding of the prophecy regarding the time of the end. (Daniel 11:40; Daniel 12:9)

Not only is the Book of Daniel under attack, but the Holy Bible itself and those foretold in the prophecies therein contained.

Naomi25

Aug 10, 2016
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
No problem, but these days of fulfillment remaining still constitute what Jesus calls "the days of vengeance". (Luke 21:22; Romans 12:19)

The best way to understand what is happening with regard to the opening and unsealing of the Book of Daniel is to see the prophecy as part of a great prayer meeting which has spanned over a period of time in excess of 2,500 years.

The opening and unsealing has only recently occurred in the spring of 2013 A.D.; and as such is a 'gimme' in the understanding of the prophecy regarding the time of the end. (Daniel 11:40; Daniel 12:9)

Not only is the Book of Daniel under attack, but the Holy Bible itself and those foretold in the prophecies therein contained.

Who is attacking the book of Daniel and the Bible?

the_sign

Jul 15, 2015
Who is attacking the book of Daniel and the Bible?
I have a list across a broader spectrum where I update the counting, but when one considers the internet as a whole, the errors at Wikipedia are the worst in terms of it being an encyclopedia. But errors are caused by Him Who is the cause of all things; and errors can be corrected.

That is the best attitude to have, that something in print which contains error can be corrected. Some error must simply be placed into a category called heresy. The danger in all this, however, is found in Christ's very words, "Woe to him by whom the scandal cometh." (Matthew 18:7)

In the case of this mass apostasy which still thrives, of which it has been described as a humanity worse than before the Great Flood, I do not see certain resolutions occurring until what has been foretold in many separate prophecies as the Three Days of Darkness.

These 575 days remaining are like the days when Noah built the Ark. (that's only 23 more groups of 25)