End of Time 2020 (Revised)

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

69chapels

Jun 6, 2019
Pennsylvania
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

New Testament Declaration
41 Matthew and 77 Luke

2061 Halley's Comet - 41 years = 5/21/2020 (Halley Comet Shower in May)
1917 Fatima + 77 Years to Jupiter Strike (Levy 9) + 67 Years to 2061 Halley's Comet=144 yrs

Daniel's Prophecy Summary (2014 Flight 370)

Flight 370 and 2300 Days to 5/21/2020
Flight 370 and 1290 Days to Beginning of Space Ship Oumuamua (9/2017)
Flight 370 and 1335 Days to End of Space Ship Oumuamua (10/2017)
.........................................................................................................................
.........................................................................................................................
Revelation Wife Dispute (NO VALUE SHOULD NOT EVEN BE MENTIONED)
1977 + 42 Years to (12/21/2019) 2019 + 42 years to 2061 Halley's Comet

Daniel's Prophecy Traditional (Yes Two Answers) (Must be justified)
2061 with Jubilee 49 years to 12/21/2012 ... 7 Years to 12/21/2019

Answer (God does not dispute values 41 and 77....only....42 and 42 Revelation)

150 Days 12/21/2019 to 5/21/2020 = Wife Dispute (should be invalid length)
150 Days 5/21/2020 to 10/21/2020 (halley's comet) = God Does Nothing on Earth

(God is not touching this earth, so none of that 150 day spacing really matters)
(Only thing that matters are those Signs that validate figures of "41 and 77" that GOD DOES NOT DISPUTE .........) (we should not even mention the book of revelation's observation of 1260 and 1260 or 42 and 42, but for the sake of its ties to Halley's Comet ONly)

(god gives us a sign, like Flight 370, and that Space Ship Oumuamua, to remove all controversy..........we made the previous mistake, 42 years is dispute, 41 is not disputed, we claim in error that 42 was not dispute and 41 was dispute, sorry for that, consider everything resolved)
(there simply isn't any further information for a more correct answer, considering God's display of recent signs, not to mention, everything else that was said, same range of dates)

Last edited:

69chapels

Jun 6, 2019
Pennsylvania
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What Next?

(its not a mistake that the New Testament hammers "jupiter" or that Nostradamus hammers "jupiter" ... God makes it a point to declare, that he isn't going to touch this earth, that is the point. If we follow this to God's dispute of "dead flesh" in revelation, that began in genesis, with the missing generations of shem, and the missing noah's rainbow and etc. ............ then it follows that God appears not to judge this planet earth at all ............ God revisits the "Generations Without Sin" and the Second Sun Jupiter, for the events of revelation)

(Halley's Comet is a Prophecy, it was never used before, specifically with the "return of a jesus" or of a judgment. there are as we've said many parallels, related to halley's comet and the bible. but no prophecy was fulfilled)

(Same Goals.......To have a family full of wives, that is very significant in the new testament, and that is what god intends for the sons of man under joseph ........... for reasons if I explain publicly, may impact what should be considered common knowledge or implied, any genocide developments currently taking place, some issues don't involve me or should not be imposed by me, and natural theories are probably some of those, we'll have to see.)

(I told some of you how inappropriate it is, to address the "wive issue", since I am not capable of fully responding, or completing the family process, or assisting in it as god sees it................you should not hate me or have sympathy for me, but we are emotional beings..............)

(I will try to take care of the people from time to time, but remember, dispensation/resonances/aptitude to deal with "dead flesh" are background factors, there is not power to resist me on earth, or in this universe, and, have not motivation to do anything malicious ............... just because we are the ally of the people does not mean we will always act on that, we'll have to see how things go)

(its too bad we cannot talk openly about the "family", or any additional information, that may be tied to me, or the process that isn't completed ............. you just have to have faith and continue like normal until then, "dead or alive", and that is why, I am fully aware of all issues, but incapable of completely addressing anything until such a time) (happy holidays) (its not important if anyone has done anything wrong to me, we clearly admitted to an error in the value of 42 versus 41 years, 41 years from halley's comet applies to us, we have not wives no wife, nothing consensual nothing god is looking for to touch this earth in your condition of "dead flesh") (you should not feel disappointed, I am not and for some time, sometimes here on earth and sometimes not here, you should not laugh at my death, but I know that we cannot go forward until a transition takes place) (many blessings and lots of love, and lots of marriages)

Last edited:
B

Butterfly

Sorry, but the word ( revised ) made me smile.
Many people on here predicted things last year, time lines and events, they did not happen according to ' their time lines '
It's not to say events wont unfold, but I figure many will be ' revising ' their predictive time lines - and yet they were often conveyed with such certainty, and anyone who claimed a different prediction was slammed and ridiculed.
Rita

Reactions: marks and Willie T

69chapels

Jun 6, 2019
Pennsylvania
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Everything and Anything works..... as long as you keep "revising" it whenever it doesn't. LOL

(No New Information was Added, Technically, No Revisions Took Place)

8eeEm2o.jpg

the-adamski-case.nl/his-mission/global-impact/alberto-perego/

(Moses wants to be with this women, after he is divided from this earth's chakra network in the dispute with wives, and they will have a family of wives based on polygamy (multiple wives, one husband only) (technically, in this process, Moses will not be construed as the "son of man", instead, this women will be, by reason of the "family" unit, in energies that result of that ......... nothing complicated just shows how unclean humanity is) .................. (Moses is still the head of that family, but as a separate unit of contention, she is just seen that way) (the son of man in the new testament is specifically supposed to have wife/wives, god eventually resolves that as a dispute with god and his mercies as a picture of the lord's body (sometimes the better position, is to have a women assume the position or "acting", but you will still have to deal with me specifically in your problem with god and his mercies) .............. part because of his dispute in NOT TOUCHING THIS EARTH, the other part is the uncleanness of this generation like all generations before it) (no worries we already came in contact, that much i'm sure of, she is probably still living, and knows who I am, but anything more is INAPPROPRIATE, AND SORRY ABOUT THAT. NOTHING CAN BE DONE UNTIL GOD DEALS WITH ME, TRANSCENDS THIS ARGUMENT)

Daniel's Years ... 62 ... 69/70 (Old Testament)
(Roswell UFO 1947 and 62 years to Norway Spiral 2009 + 52 Solar Year to Halley Comet)
Roswell UFO 1947 + 69 Years to End of Solstice Precessional Alignment (December Solstices marked by, planetary or triple conjunctions or etc) 1980/1998/2012/2016 .... 2016
Roswell UFO 1947 + 70 Years to Jupiter Alignment 9/23/2017 (or Space Ship Oumuamua)
Daniel's Days
Flight 370 and 2300 Days to 5/21/2020
Flight 370 and 1290 Days to Beginning of Space Ship Oumuamua (9/2017)
Flight 370 and 1335 Days to End of Space Ship Oumuamua (10/2017)
New Testament/Revelation Dispute ... 77 ... 41/42 (New Testament)
Halley's Comet 41 Years to 2020 A.D. (NO DISPUTE)
Halley's Comet 42 Years to 2019 A.D. (wives disputed in revelation)
1917 Fatima + 77 Years = 1994 Jupiter Strike (shoe maker) + 23 Years for 2300 of Daniel = 2017 Space Ship Oumuamua (Daniel's Days/Years)
(Wow Signal 1977, 42 to 2019*****41 to 2020 from 2061) (Three Days of Darkness for Three Years, then you can generally go from 2017 to 2020, especially if GOD DOES NOT TOUCH THIS EARTH, MAKES THIS STATEMENT MORE VALID)

(You are never, against the "Generations without Sin", directly, you end up only in the muffin of a women, the position with (the Generations without sin) me is not effective or god glorifying, that is why a wife/wives are god glorifying and if you don't understand that, that jesus is god, and is the wife for those he plans to save then you have no hope in understanding me) (but to be a slave of sin) (and state incest whatever else in your pleasure)

Abraham's 49/50 .... 99/100 (Before Daniel and Revelation's Parallel Usage)

1963 JFK and 49/50 + 49/50 to Halley's Comet
Fatima 1917 and 99 Years to 2016, flip digit of "1" for 100 = 2061 Halley's Comet

Summary - No Controversy (commanded to keep watch)

MATTHEW 1:17 So all the generations from Abraham to David [are] fourteen generations; and from David until the carrying away into Babylon [are] fourteen generations; and from the carrying away into Babylon unto Christ [are] fourteen generations.

Abraham/Jubilee = Fatima 1917 and 144 years for 144,000 to 2061 Halley's Comet
Old Testament/Daniel = 1947 Roswell + 114 Years to 2061 Halley's Comet
New Testament/Revelation = 2017 Space Ship Oumuamua + 44 Years to Halley's Comet

(Halley's Comet was not Fulfilled)

What takes Priority is "New Testament/Revelation", God's Dispute of Not Touching this Earth, because of your "Dead Flesh" .................. those associations to Halley's Comet, Jesus Revealed Star Bethlehem/Halley's Comet .............. follow historical daniel week associations and to prophecy ............. what we have in view in this discussion is SIGNS FROM GOD corresponding to his coming and prophecy)

(We HAVE ADDED not a single piece of NEW INFORMATION ............. therefore we have not technically revised anything!!!!!!!!!) (emphasis on 42 years for 2019, is really 41 years for 2020) (we can disregard 150 day statements, god is not touching this earth) (AND names Jupiter like nostradamus for this controversy, MANY TIMES) (we can be a family soon, it is good we felt some degree of discomfort, that is what humanity is left behind with apart of our unpleasantness as its portion...............we will be a family soon.................) (I am the authority, me specifically, I am the law, that is the way god has intended things to have happen)

Last edited:

69chapels

Jun 6, 2019
Pennsylvania
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What's Next? Volume Two
(especially if there is a women or women (s), that believes any of this, you won't have to wait a long time, but I need you to help me and block this information out (of your heart), number one I don't want you to feel pain, number two, your helping to remove an energy signature ....... humanity will have no accusation against god or a son of man, (and unfortunately) it will persist in its sin until it dies ........ god's mercies will be treated like nothing ............ you have helped me much already)

(was originally going to wait in hibernation until humanity is dead, but I can wait with some company, until humanity is dead also ........... sometimes god gives you the power to help humanity, and implies, that you do not use it or do anything ........... the amount of energy god has expended already is not clean in humanities sin/pleasure with me) (you know this will end in tears for humanity, but, that may not be a factor for me or god anymore) (because bad things were done to me for no reason, i'm not obligated to do anything with anyone, but, we'll see, this obviously isn't over, lets see if more truth can be provided) (I could live just like this in a human body to an old age, and god's angels will see to that, and that can be one of my goals, as painful as that may be for some, how I can be a symbol of no hope) (but instead don't burden yourselves in loving a a dying man, that is not a stable person) (back to topic) (@ John Titor delivered a Dear John letter for humanities death not in the present or the future, but what now is the past) (does anything more need to happen)

EPISTLE TO HENRY II

After that Antichrist will be the infernal prince again, for the last time. All the Kingdoms of Christianity will tremble, even those of the infidels, for the space of twenty-five years. Wars and battles will be more grievous and towns, cities, castles and all other edifices will be burned, desolated and destroyed, with great effusion of vestal blood, violations of married woman and widows, and sucking children dashed and broken against the walls of towns. By means of Satan, Prince Infernal, so may evils will be committed that nearly all the world will find itself undone and desolated. Before these events, some rare birds will cry in the air: Hui, Hui [Today, today] and some time later will vanish.

Halley's Comet...February 9, 1986 to May 21, 2011 = 25 Years

C8Q77
The antichrist very soon annihilates the three,
twenty-seven years his war will last
The unbelievers are dead, captive, exiled;
with blood, human bodies, water and red hail covering the earth.

February 26, 1993 World Trade Center Bombing to...May 21, 2020 = 27 Years or is this Wrong?

Sometimes it is better to not know, the date, then to have someone that knows the date, disclose it::::"February 7, 2020 (2/7/2020) (anytime february really)

OLMfI5u.jpg

God allowed Nguyen Van Lem to die in February, God cut his suffering short. Furthermore God revealed that it was unclean for a son of man in the new testament to have no wives.............that is an issue and mental illness you have today and 9/11/2001 Falling Man Moses was the first real discovery of that, but that was nothing new that has not been revealed in vietnam.

God has the power to bend the law, to cut your incest pleasure shorter. February is a viable date for the end of your state incest and suicide pleasure with me. I know you want more time to enjoy me, to enjoy my suffering, but that maybe all that you have (now we did talk about Vietnam Memorial at Sutton and Macdade blvd. in folsom PA, near my address, and blowing out my brains there, its your choice to have more pleasure or not). (Could be any time in February........or later...........when God bends the law, it does not fit into biblical figures exactly)

(Some People Say, the language of the gospel or revelations, has been satisfied already, and it cannot apply anymore ............... other people say, God will react to double his judgment if he will react at all ................. if God touched Moses in February, then God will do so in a window of durations that follows the gospel so February 2020, or God does nothing)

(After February 2020, nothing anyone says about prophecy should be considered valid until humanity is dead)

(is there more pain in involving me, in this controversy, with a direct answer, or less pain when nothing happens ............... the worst possible pain is to see humanity die and to see God do nothing) (they will find my body dead, with no real cause of death, and cuts along my groin from my mother or the ethnic people that took a semen sample from my corpse for use on one of my relatives most likely, these are ethnic people in state pleasure, possible other cuts and tissues missing from my body)

(this game of mass suicide with moses and god, this is the real conclusion, nothing happens and as we go along, god may remove the controversy of moses's testimony, out of nothing happening) (ALL RESOLVED SOON)

Last edited: