End Times Prophecy (Russia) Will Attack America!!

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

DoveSpirit05

Jul 19, 2019
London
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
The end is coming and an army is rising up. Judgment will one day fall on America. We discuss the mark of the beast, lots of scripture, and our ideas on what the future will look like. I pray this video edifies you.

Willie T

Heaven Sent
Staff member
Sep 14, 2017
St. Petersburg Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Oh good grief, 12 canned "religious" clichés spoken within the short space of a minute and fifteen seconds had me turn those two little misguided ducklings off. I got enough of that rehearsed foolishness before I finally left the legalistic CoC.

Reactions: bbyrd009

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The end is coming and an army is rising up. Judgment will one day fall on America. We discuss the mark of the beast, lots of scripture, and our ideas on what the future will look like. I pray this video edifies you.

Blessings in Christ, Dove Spirit.

Watched half of it so far. Liked what you taught around 24:00+.

About your eschatology in general, I would simply say it's (according to my interpretations anyway) not as Israel-centric as it should be. The focus of your end-times scenario seems to be more on America than on the land of Israel. I do believe judgment is going to come to America, though a Russian invasion/Russian attack has quite honestly never really witnessed to me, but I suppose it's certainly possible. But I do think the prophecies related directly to the time of the end/ the time of the Antichrist center exclusively on events to take place in the land of Israel rather than here.

Anyway, you have a good spirit about you on video, and that's important : )

P.S. If you want some constructive criticism, try cutting your greetings and prayers in the intro a little shorter. 5 minutes is a long time to intro, and you may lose people if you don't get to it a little quicker than that.