End times scenarios !?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

twinc

Apr 3, 2011
Faith
Country
United Kingdom
It seems the Big Bang did not create the world after all as they destroy not create as is explained at 2 Peter 3:10 - will this same big bang destroy this old world and also create the new heavens and new earth - twinc

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
It seems the Big Bang did not create the world after all as they destroy not create as is explained at 2 Peter 3:10 - will this same big bang destroy this old world and also create the new heavens and new earth - twinc

Only God ( and you) know the answer Twinc. :)

What are your thoughts? You obviously asked the question for a reason.

twinc

Apr 3, 2011
Faith
Country
United Kingdom
Only God ( and you) know the answer Twinc. :)

What are your thoughts? You obviously asked the question for a reason.

remember the earth and world was created very good and fit for habitation etc to be filled was the command - now with vast resources of cheap energy becoming available - the deserts and desolate places can bloom and be habitable and provide jobs etc for all - twinc

Copperhead

Jul 3, 2017
iowa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Just a side note thought... in every day, but one, God declared it to be good. Only on the 2nd day, Monday, did God not say it was good what He had done. The goofy side of me gets a picture that God set the precedence of having a bad Monday. So folks can have a bad Monday and know they are not alone! LOL

Reactions: bbyrd009 and Helen

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Just a side note thought... in every day, but one, God declared it to be good. Only on the 2nd day, Monday, did God not say it was good what He had done. The goofy side of me gets a picture that God set the precedence of having a bad Monday. So folks can have a bad Monday and know they are not alone! LOL

Haha! I like that...it gave me a good chuckle. :)

twinc

Apr 3, 2011
Faith
Country
United Kingdom

where does it say the second day was Monday - twinc

Copperhead

Jul 3, 2017
iowa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well, LITERALLY, the name Monday hadn't been invented yet. But for you to ask such a question speaks volumes. It was the second day, which to us is Monday.

Reactions: bbyrd009 and Helen

twinc

Apr 3, 2011
Faith
Country
United Kingdom
Well, LITERALLY, the name Monday hadn't been invented yet. But for you to ask such a question speaks volumes. It was the second day, which to us is Monday.

so do we rest before we labour or after we labour - twinc

Copperhead

Jul 3, 2017
iowa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
so do we rest before we labour or after we labour - twinc

Since I am not sure what that question has to do with my original post, I will leave it to you to figure out.

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States Minor Outlying Islands
the point likely being that twinc has issues with a Sunday Sabbath, after thinking to change times and days, which of course puts one at odds with Scripture. But perhaps the DRB has been scribed to account for this also, i dunno.

twinc

Apr 3, 2011
Faith
Country
United Kingdom
the point likely being that twinc has issues with a Sunday Sabbath, after thinking to change times and days, which of course puts one at odds with Scripture. But perhaps the DRB has been scribed to account for this also, i dunno.

it seems no one has looked at a diary or calendar lately or the bible - twinc

Copperhead

Jul 3, 2017
iowa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
it seems no one has looked at a diary or calendar lately or the bible - twinc

In case I might have missed something obscure in my reading, went back, dusted off my Bible ;), and looked and see no mention of a calendar in Genesis 1-2. Please, pray tell, show us one if you are privy to it! All I see is First day, Second day, Third day, Fourth day, Fifth day, Sixth day, and Seventh day. With the seventh day being declared the day God rested. Since that is the prescription for the week and weekly Sabbath, then Monday (to us) must have been the 2nd day as I contended.

Come on, you can let us in on it... you are just pulling our lariat aren't you? Or are you just trying to be contentious?

twinc

Apr 3, 2011
Faith
Country
United Kingdom
In case I might have missed something obscure in my reading, went back, dusted off my Bible ;), and looked and see no mention of a calendar in Genesis 1-2. Please, pray tell, show us one if you are privy to it! All I see is First day, Second day, Third day, Fourth day, Fifth day, Sixth day, and Seventh day. With the seventh day being declared the day God rested. Since that is the prescription for the week and weekly Sabbath, then Monday (to us) must have been the 2nd day as I contended.

Come on, you can let us in on it... you are just pulling our lariat aren't you? Or are you just trying to be contentious?

seems you have got entangled in your own lariat - twinc