1. Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

End Times

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Marakorpa, Sep 8, 2017.

1. Marakorpa

Marakorpa Member

Faith:
    Christian
    Australia
    Many times I have heard it said that the problems of the world have not become more difficult that they have been for thousands of years.

I wonder if we look at the inability of the UN to control rogue nations in the escalating threat of nuclear war, the hurricanes in the Americas that have prompted weather watches to say that nothing like the current hurricanes has happened before. The earthquake in Mexico, the flooding in Asia with no support from the local governments who have soaked up public money in corruption and self funding from the funds of the people. The astounding death toll and loss of homes, the rising of disease in the flood ravaged places and the death that is expected from the continuation of deprivation of the populations that are crossing borders to ease themselves from the trauma of political wars and starvation and the ongoing and seemingly incurable medical problems around the planet...I wonder how many will say, "It is no more than what has happened in the past. Yeah Right! and this is only the beginning. The Great Tribulation that is soon to be upon us will make what is happening now look like a walk in the park.

breathofdesire and "ByGrace" like this.
  2. mjrhealth

mjrhealth Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Christian
    Australia
    On this we can agree, christianity is about to get a rude awakening, that church that still sleeps is about to awake into a nightmare.

breathofdesire, "ByGrace" and amadeus like this.
  3. Marakorpa

Marakorpa Member

Faith:
    Christian
    Australia
    Am I being stalked???? LOL

4. "ByGrace"

"ByGrace" Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Christian
    Canada
    Yes I agree too. :)
    Someone told me that " the elite" are now controlling the weather...true or not, I no idea. Nothing any more surprises me!
    Technology has gone crazy...man is crazy.. man trying to build a tower to heaven to be 'as God.'
    Man's treatment and abuse of the earth, through greed and making the mighty dollar , I am sure plays into everything too.

I do believe that things are escalating now..we aren't there yet..but it's moving quickly...

5. Marakorpa

Marakorpa Member

Faith:
    Christian
    Australia
    If we do believe that the world is on a downward spiral, what are we going to do about it. If you are being a Christian the Bible has the answers.

I don’t know that man can control what God owns, be we can certainly make a mess of the goodness that He created.

6. Marakorpa

Marakorpa Member

Faith:
    Christian
    Australia
    So many religions, so few answers: The Bible clearly states what Jehovah has in mind for mankind. He said that it is "Very Good" when he created perfect man. What sort of God, a loving and creative God would create all He had and then let one Wicked Angel destroy the entire idea.

The plan for the Paradise earth is still in place, 'It will happen' God says and no matter how many religions direct this impossible immortal soul to hell or heaven or whatever place strikes the imagination, it is God's plan that will prevail.

7. mjrhealth

Faith:
    Christian
    Australia
    God will do what God will do on that we agree, religion has no part in His doing.

8. Marakorpa

Marakorpa Member

Faith:
    Christian
    Australia

OKAY, So what will God do? It is all in the Bible.

9. mjrhealth

Faith:
    Christian
    Australia
    Actually its not, there are a lot of things God hasnt told man, we tend to give His secrets to the devil. And for me it doesnt matter, He will do what He will do, nothing for me to boast about.

bbyrd009 likes this.
  10. Marakorpa

Marakorpa Member

Faith:
    Christian
    Australia
    Does anyone think that the United Nations will save mankind from themselves? The UN was set up after the League of Nations failed to stop the second world war, however there has been far more killings and genocidal and corruption ordered from within the UN than ever occurred before.

READ: The Corruption of the United Nations

The Bible tells of the beast that the harlot has ridden on, a beast that will turn on the harlot and devour her. When you read the relevant part of the scriptures the League of Nations and the United Nations along with the harlot become clear as to who they are, and what is in store for them.

Noah's flood is a lesson for us in these very days. At the appointed time, Noah and his family and all the assorted animals were sealed, by God, into the Ark, then the rain came and it was much too late for anyone else to be saved. During the great tribulation there will be still a few of the Anointed Class on earth, the moment they are taken up Armageddon will begin.
    It will be too late to gain escape with the faithful ones of God's great crowd who will pass through Armageddon into the Paradise earth to begin their journey to perfection.
    Just as in Noah's day, people laughed at Noah and his family for the 50 years that it took to build the ark, far from any water way that could be used to launch the ark, but close to the cedar woods and the tar pits used in its construction. Noah didn’t pick the site to build this big floating box, he was not a ship builder and he just followed God's instructions.
    People will be laughing at the prophecies spoken about in door to door ministry by Jehovah's people when the great tribulation begins but it will be too late, the "Door to the ark will be closed"
    All this is from the Bible, not from me.

11. aspen

aspen “"The harvest is plentiful but the workers are few

Faith:
    Christian
    United States
    The UN never claimed to be able to save us. Glasses do not cure vision problem either, but they do help us cope.

12. Marakorpa

Marakorpa Member

Faith:
    Christian
    Australia
    If you read a bit of history you will find that the League of Nations was disbanded because it failed to stop the second world war. The nations of the UN, many have been added since its inauguration, promised to bring peace to the world, it has failed miserably.

So, does your comment about coping means that you have faith in the UN's ability to bring peace to the world?

It wont happen neither will the world be destroyed by man's warfare. The world belongs to God's original plan and He does not fail in His intentions.
    I am prepared to look at the downward spiral of the things in the world, especially the moral degradation, the lies upon lies that the Churches put out and the blind following that people are prepared to line into without thought or consideration on what is happening. When I see those things, I realise that man can not direct his own steps, as the Bible tells us, and that when the time comes to put an end to Satan’s claim of supremacy against God there will still be many that will not "see" the end coming.

God closed the door of the Ark for seven days before the rain came, and still people carried on and cast mock at Noah and his family. The same will apply when God starts to cleanse the earth again of the wicked and to restore his original plan for a Paradise earth for the meek, for those that would worship Jehovah fully and faithfully.

Jehovah did not create man to fill the heavens, he had already created myriads of angels to be his helpers and messengers, and He had Jesus with him to be his master worker with Jesus Heavenly father the architect of creation.

13. aspen

aspen “"The harvest is plentiful but the workers are few

Faith:
    Christian
    United States
    The UN is justification for US dominance in the world. The US pays more money than most countries so that we can have a legal justification for our imperialism.

bbyrd009 likes this.
  14. Marakorpa

Marakorpa Member

Faith:
    Christian
    Australia
    That is just inventing a slogan, it has little to do with fact. The US has the most money to spend on the UN and England is supposed to be the US best mate, but it is all falling apart, even with the veto rights of the US.

So, please tell us, do you still think that the UN was not set up to stop war and bring business freedom and social peace to the world?

Did my "great Apostasy" replies help you with your studies of the reality of Christendom?

15. breathofdesire

breathofdesire Active Member

Faith:
    Christian
    Australia
    "Yeah right!"

Open your eyes, the land is vomiting you out of it.

(This is why I have a go bag)

16. bbyrd009

bbyrd009 Groper

Faith:
    Christian
    United States Minor Outlying Islands
    Don't say, "Why were the former days better than these?" since it is not wise of you to ask this.
    ah, i don't think so, that is the Book of Truth that that would all be in, i think. The Bible is beneficial for many things, but i don't think that is one of them?

17. Willie T

Willie T New Member

Faith:
    Christian
    United States
    How is the gradual spreading of God's word... and the wealth of the unrighteous stored up to be given to us... and, basically, the leavening of Christianity going to do all the things God's word promises for Believers in the here and now, if all we really are expecting to happen is for Christianity to just go down, down, and down till we just totally lose everything to Satan except for a "hoped-for" escape pod of being beamed-up to get out of this horrible place God created just for us, and called GOOD?

bbyrd009 and "ByGrace" like this.
  18. Marakorpa

Marakorpa Member

Faith:
    Christian
    Australia
    A rather vitriolic, negative, sarcastic and obnoxious reply that leaves the vomit in your mouth. But that is only my opinion.

19. Marakorpa

Marakorpa Member

Faith:
    Christian
    Australia

You might read post #12 to start with, but I have tried to bring the Bible Truths to people here in various forums, however, and I accept the facts, people are people and have there own views, I prefer to check the facts for myself and not take the word of a clergy.

I do believe in the Bible, but I am not a fundamentalist. With continual study the Truth is slowly gathered from the scriptures to a point where it is very difficult to deny what is seen. There are so many things that show the end result of this wicked system of things, and the fact that that end is not far off.

When God created man He said, According to the writings, "It is very good". God's gift to this 'very good' creation was a paradise earth where the human race would live and populate and live forever reaping the fruits of its labour. That promise, as shown in the scriptures, is still the plan.

Yes, some humans were selected by God to become part of the heavenly class, this is also shown in the Scriptures and these ones are the 144,000 "Faithful and Discreet Slave Class", the last of whom are still on earth guiding the "Great Crowd".

The one fact that we cannot get around is that no matter what the subject, there is only one truth. Surely, it stands to reason in the reasonable mind that the 40,000 "Christian" religions can't all be right. Some religions put shame on Jehovah and not love and loyalty.

I guess I am wasting words here, but who knows, maybe there is someone that is interested.

20. bbyrd009

bbyrd009 Groper

Faith:
    Christian
    United States Minor Outlying Islands
    ah, shoot that to me again, in a sentence or less? ty

Willie T likes this.