Eph 5:14 ~Wake Up~

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Jesus Is Real

Apr 8, 2007
Eph 5:14 Wherefore he saith, Awake thou that sleepest, and arise from the dead, and Christ shall give thee light. KJVYou are accepted in the Beloved - God is Love. And I love you, I suppose that's why I'm giving you freely this post - so that all of us might come together, aright in Christ, loving Him and each other in much patience. Please, keep me in your own personal prayers!!! The World will know that The Father sent the Son by how we love one another in the Body of Christ already. We are a part of the Testimony of Jesus Christ by our Love for each other, because of the Holy Spirit who comforts and convicts in us. __I like how the whole Eph's chapter 5 begins in the first few verses as then it does progress into speaking to those who need to wake up. I feel if we don't have this chapter 5's beginning verses abiding in us and we abiding in them, we could very well miss the mid-course of this crucial word, to the sleepers to wake up, having not the Spirit of God to back it up as we speak to others. The Holy Spirit can not testify of Jesus Christ in us if we are not abiding in the Vine aright, where we won't have Jesus to give them; the Real Jesus Christ that is, who also desires to keep saving His Own along the way as well, if we trust Him. In other words:If we ourselves are not abiding in the first few vine message in chapter 5, others won't wake up around us. It will only be death, not life. My lady Minister (Joyce) says that if we ourselves are not truly abiding in the vine, we only harden others hearts along the way when we truly had desired God's Goodness to come to others through our calling others to The Savior. So, as I have learned and am still a 'learner' of Jesus, I am still so weak, nevertheless, we who are awake (abiding in The Vine) must stay awake and on guard lest what we say will not have God's Spirit in it who can only Lead the Way in Purely Testify of Who Jesus really is; and He does desire to Save men's lives if we will be with Him rather than Him having things against us. I believe on a 3rd and 4th reading of the full Chapter 5 in Ephesians we begin to see a clearer picture of what God's Spirit through Paul is really saying; which is that if we begin to walk in God's Light as dear children with God, then He through us can begin to do what He wants to do. I Love you - God is Love, Your comments?