Estimated Dates of the Events of the 1 Year Great Tribulation of the Earth

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

gaviria.christian

Oct 24, 2019
Medellin, Colombia
Faith
Christian
Country
Colombia

I would like to publish the estimated dates of the events of the 1 year great tribulation.

These dates and times are based in Jerusalem, which is where prophetic time is measured from. To convert these dates and times, add or subtract based on the timezone you are in. For Medellín, Colombia, which is GMT-5 timezone, subtract 8 hours. For Fort Lauderdale, Florida, which is EDT timezone, subtract 7 hours if it is daylight savings time, or 8 hours if it is not daylight savings time.

All these dates are estimated, because Nisan 1 in 2026 AD falls under March 19th, and the equinox in Jerusalem is known to be around March 20th, so there may be a 1 month shift of all the dates of the events below to around 1 month later, although this is not likely.

Two Witnesses Begin to Prophesy
Note: 1,260 days prior to their death after the sixth trumpet blast in the morning in Jerusalem time of September 17, 2026 or 6 Tishri 5787 AM. They will begin prophesying in the morning of 15 Nisan, which is on the first day of the Feast of Unleavened Bread in 15 Nisan after the Passover in Nisan 14.
Day of the Week: Thursday
Roman and Jewish Calendar: April 6, 2023 AD = 15 Nisan 5783 AM
Year Since The Beginning: 5996 YB

Federalization of Europe into United States of Europe
Note: 10 nations will give their authority to the United States of Europe, which happens 15 literal days prior to when they destroy Vatican City out of hatred for her, which is 1 prophetic hour of how long the 10 nations rule with the USE, which is written, "the ten horns that you saw are ten kings who have not been given a kingdom yet, but they are to receive authority as kings for one hour, together with the beast" and "you great city, you mighty city, Babylon, for in a single hour your judgment has come" and "for in a single hour all this wealth has been laid waste". Also the beginning of the "one" prophetic day, which is 1 literal year of 360 literal days, which says, "her plagues will come in a single day, death and mourning and famine, and she will be burned up with fire, for mighty is the Master God who has judged her".
Day of the Week: Sunday
Roman and Jewish Calendar: March 1, 2026 AD = 12 Adar 5786 AM
Year Since The Beginning: 5999 YB

Destruction of Vatican City and Global Collapse of Paper Money and Fiat Currency
Note: The end of the 1 prophetic hour of how long the 10 nations rule with the USE. 180 literal days prior to the appointed time of the trumpet blasts, which is 6 full 30 day months prior before the appointed time of the trumpet blasts in the 1st day of the 7th month of Tishri. Paper money and fiat currency will also collapse globally because all the central banks of the world trace back to one bank, the Vatican Bank, in Vatican City, which is why she is the prostitute of Babylon at the top of the hierarchy ruling over all the kings of the earth through central banks, and her destruction will subsequently cause the financial system to collapse, which is why the merchants of the earth will wail for her destruction, "for no one buys their merchandise" anymore, for paper money and fiat currency will either become worthless globally or enter into hyperinflation. And this is where the "famine" portion of the 1 prophet day begins, a global famine. This is also why the destruction of Vatican City is also the end of the rule of the 10 nations with the USE, because it will all collapse like a house of cards.
Day of the Week: Monday
Roman and Jewish Calendar: March 16, 2026 AD = 27 Adar 5786 AM

Appointed Time of the Second Coming of the Messiah
Note: 7.5 literal days prior to the appointed time of the trumpet blasts, which is 1/2 prophetic hour before the appointed time of trumpets, which would therefore be in the morning in Jerusalem time of the 21st day of Elul. Elul 21 and not Elul 22 because Elul only has 29 days.
Roman and Jewish Calendar: September 3, 2026 AD = 21 Elul 5786 AM

Appointed Time of Trumpet Blasts
Note: On the 1st day of the 7th month. The dark phase of the moon is calculated to be on September 10, and then, on September 12 will be the crescent moon, which is the "new moon" of the Torah. This is also the reference point for the times of all the surrounding events before and after, for the trumpet blasts must happen on a specific day in accordance to the Torah.
Day of the Week: Saturday
Torah Ancient 360 Day Calendar with 30 Day Lunations: New Moon 7 Day 1 5999 YB
Roman and Jewish Calendar: September 12, 2026 AD = 1 Tishri 5787 AM

5th Trumpet Blast
Note: On the 5th day of the 7th month, which is when angels are released to prevent men from killing themselves, in order to force them to endure the plagues that happen beginning in Tishri 15.
Day of the Week: Wednesday
Roman and Jewish Calendar: September 16, 2026 AD = 5 Tishi 5787 AM

Death of the Two Witnesses
Note: Happens in between the 6th trumpet blast and the 7th trumpet blast, so they will die in the morning after the 6th trumpet blast is blasted in the evening, which is the beginning the 6th day of the 7th month, for the days in the Torah begin in the evening.
Roman and Jewish Calendar: September 17, 2026 AD = 6 Tishri 5787 AM

Gathering of the People of God
Note: 10 days after Tishri 1, which is the Day of Atonement in Tishri 10, which is the day the great shofar is blasted in accordance to the beginning of the Yovel year, which is when the people of God are gathered, hence "and you Israel, will be gathered one by one, and on that day the great shofar will be blasted". This is also the beginning of the year 6000 YB. The two witnesses will also be resurrected on this day, which is why they are resurrected 3 and 1/2 days later.
Roman and Jewish Calendar: September 21, 2026 AD = 10 Tishi 5787 AM
Year Since The Beginning: 6000 YB

Beginning of the 7 Plagues of Revelation
Note: These plagues happen for 7 days. Beginning of the 5 months of the sting of the angels released under the 5 trumpet blast, which will commence at the first plague, which are boils, that will cause agony that will cause men to gnaw their tongues.
Roman and Jewish Calendar: September 26, 2026 AD = 15 Tishri 5787 AM

Last Man to be Judged and Destroyed in the Lake of Lava Among the Nations
Note: 5 full 30 day months after the first bowl of wrath is poured, which will thus be the completion of the "one" prophetic day, which is 1 literal year of 360 total days, from the time the United States of Europe is formed until the last man is thrown into the lake of lava from the nations, and so will be fulfilled the words "her plagues will come in a single day, death and mourning and famine, and she will be burned up with fire, for mighty is the Master God who has judged her". Adar 16 and not Adar 15 because Tevet only has 29 days. Everyone found in possession of paper money and fiat currency will be thrown into the lake of lava, which is the true mark of the beast, paper money and fiat currency, which breaks the command of the Torah, "you shall have righteous balances and weights", which paper money and fiat currency is not. This is one reason why the world be reduced to very people, because most people already have the mark of the beast, through ignorance.
Day of the Week: Tuesday
Roman and Jewish Calendar: February 23, 2027 AD = 16 Adar I 5787 AM

CharismaticLady

Jun 13, 2019
Tennessee
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

I would like to publish the estimated dates of the events of the 1 year great tribulation.

These dates and times are based in Jerusalem, which is where prophetic time is measured from. To convert these dates and times, add or subtract based on the timezone you are in. For Medellín, Colombia, which is GMT-5 timezone, subtract 8 hours. For Fort Lauderdale, Florida, which is EDT timezone, subtract 7 hours if it is daylight savings time, or 8 hours if it is not daylight savings time.

All these dates are estimated, because Nisan 1 in 2026 AD falls under March 19th, and the equinox in Jerusalem is known to be around March 20th, so there may be a 1 month shift of all the dates of the events below to around 1 month later, although this is not likely.

Two Witnesses Begin to Prophesy
Note: 1,260 days prior to their death after the sixth trumpet blast in the morning in Jerusalem time of September 17, 2026 or 6 Tishri 5787 AM. They will begin prophesying in the morning of 15 Nisan, which is on the first day of the Feast of Unleavened Bread in 15 Nisan after the Passover in Nisan 14.
Roman and Jewish Calendar: April 6, 2023 AD = 15 Nisan 5783 AM
Year Since The Beginning: 5996 YB

Federalization of Europe into United States of Europe
Note: 10 nations will give their authority to the United States of Europe, which happens 15 literal days prior to when they destroy Vatican City out of hatred for her, which is 1 prophetic hour of how long the 10 nations rule with the USE, which is written, "the ten horns that you saw are ten kings who have not been given a kingdom yet, but they are to receive authority as kings for one hour, together with the beast" and "you great city, you mighty city, Babylon, for in a single hour your judgment has come" and "for in a single hour all this wealth has been laid waste". Also the beginning of the "one" prophetic day, which is 1 literal year of 360 literal days, which says, "her plagues will come in a single day, death and mourning and famine, and she will be burned up with fire, for mighty is the Master God who has judged her".
Day of the Week: Sunday
Roman and Jewish Calendar: March 1, 2026 AD = 12 Adar 5786 AM

Destruction of Vatican City and Global Collapse of Paper Money and Fiat Currency
Note: The end of the 1 prophetic hour of how long the 10 nations rule with the USE. 180 literal days prior to the appointed time of the trumpet blasts, which is 6 full 30 day months prior before the appointed time of the trumpet blasts in the 1st day of the 7th month of Tishri. Paper money and fiat currency will also collapse globally because all the central banks of the world trace back to one bank, the Vatican Bank, in Vatican City, which is why she is the prostitute of Babylon at the top of the hierarchy ruling over all the kings of the earth through central banks, and her destruction will subsequently cause the financial system to collapse, which is why the merchants of the earth will wail for her destruction, "for no one buys their merchandise" anymore, for paper money and fiat currency will either become worthless globally or enter into hyperinflation. And this is where the "famine" portion of the 1 prophet day begins, a global famine. This is also why the destruction of Vatican City is also the end of the rule of the 10 nations with the USE, because it will all collapse like a house of cards.
Day of the Week: Monday
Roman and Jewish Calendar: March 16, 2026 AD = 27 Adar 5786 AM

Appointed Time of the Second Coming of the Messiah
Note: 7.5 literal days prior to the appointed time of the trumpet blasts, which is 1/2 prophetic hour before the appointed time of trumpets, which would therefore be in the morning in Jerusalem time of the 21st day of Elul. Elul 21 and not Elul 22 because Elul only has 29 days.
Roman and Jewish Calendar: September 3, 2026 AD = 21 Elul 5786 AM

Appointed Time of Trumpet Blasts
Note: On the 1st day of the 7th month. The dark phase of the moon is calculated to be on September 10, and then, on September 12 will be the crescent moon, which is the "new moon" of the Torah. This is also the reference point for the times of all the surrounding events before and after, for the trumpet blasts must happen on a specific day in accordance to the Torah.
Torah Ancient 360 Day Calendar with 30 Day Lunations: New Moon 7 Day 1 5999 YB
Roman and Jewish Calendar: September 12, 2026 AD = 1 Tishri 5787 AM

5th Trumpet Blast
Note: On the 5th day of the 7th month, which is when angels are released to prevent men from killing themselves, in order to force them to endure the plagues that happen beginning in Tishri 15.
Day of the Week: Wednesday
Roman and Jewish Calendar: September 16, 2026 AD = 5 Tishi 5787 AM

Death of the Two Witnesses
Note: Happens in between the 6th trumpet blast and the 7th trumpet blast, so they will die in the morning after the 6th trumpet blast is blasted in the evening, which is the beginning the 6th day of the 7th month, for the days in the Torah begin in the evening.
Roman and Jewish Calendar: September 17, 2026 AD = 6 Tishri 5787 AM

Gathering of the People of God
Note: 10 days after Tishri 1, which is the Day of Atonement in Tishri 10, which is the day the great shofar is blasted in accordance to the beginning of the Yovel year, which is when the people of God are gathered, hence "and you Israel, will be gathered one by one, and on that day the great shofar will be blasted". This is also the beginning of the year 6000 YB. The two witnesses will also be resurrected on this day, which is why they are resurrected 3 and 1/2 days later.
Roman and Jewish Calendar: September 21, 2026 AD = 10 Tishi 5787 AM

Beginning of the 7 Plagues of Revelation
Note: These plagues happen for 7 days. Beginning of the 5 months of the sting of the angels released under the 5 trumpet blast, which will commence at the first plague, which are boils, that will cause agony that will cause men to gnaw their tongues.
Roman and Jewish Calendar: September 26, 2026 AD = 15 Tishri 5787 AM

Last Man to be Judged and Destroyed in the Lake of Lava Among the Nations
Note: 5 full 30 day months after the first bowl of wrath is poured, which will thus be the completion of the "one" prophetic day, which is 1 literal year of 360 total days, from the time the United States of Europe is formed until the last man is thrown into the lake of lava from the nations, and so will be fulfilled the words "her plagues will come in a single day, death and mourning and famine, and she will be burned up with fire, for mighty is the Master God who has judged her". Adar 16 and not Adar 15 because Tevet only has 29 days. Everyone found in possession of paper money and fiat currency will be thrown into the lake of lava, which is the true mark of the beast, paper money and fiat currency, which breaks the command of the Torah, "you shall have righteous balances and weights", which paper money and fiat currency is not. This is one reason why the world be reduced to very people, because most people already have the mark of the beast, through ignorance.
Day of the Week: Tuesday
Roman and Jewish Calendar: February 23, 2027 AD = 16 Adar I 5787 AM

Just saw this and printed it to put with the other.

shnarkle

Nov 10, 2013
Faith
Other Faith
Country
United States
Everyone found in possession of paper money and fiat currency will be thrown into the lake of lava, which is the true mark of the beast, paper money and fiat currency, which breaks the command of the Torah, "you shall have righteous balances and weights", which paper money and fiat currency is not. This is one reason why the world be reduced to very people, because most people already have the mark of the beast, through ignorance.

Interesting post, but this was what I found most intriguing, and was hoping that you might follow up on how you plan to escape getting thrown into the lava pit. Do you toss it right before Jesus' return, or empty your pockets while you're in line waiting? How are you "buying and selling" without the mark?

I'm not suggesting it can't be done. In fact, I've seen it done, and gone quite a long time without buying or selling. I'm just looking for a kindred spirit to compare notes, tips, etc.

gaviria.christian

Oct 24, 2019
Medellin, Colombia
Faith
Christian
Country
Colombia
Interesting post, but this was what I found most intriguing, and was hoping that you might follow up on how you plan to escape getting thrown into the lava pit. Do you toss it right before Jesus' return, or empty your pockets while you're in line waiting? How are you "buying and selling" without the mark?

I'm not suggesting it can't be done. In fact, I've seen it done, and gone quite a long time without buying or selling. I'm just looking for a kindred spirit to compare notes, tips, etc.

It won't matter if you got rid of it at that last moment, because you've already committed the sin of possessing it, so unless you were granted the anointing through belief and obedience, which would therefore atone for your sin, which someone must do way ahead of time before the second coming to inherit the kingdom of God, you will be held just as guilty as those who were found in possession of it.

shnarkle

Nov 10, 2013
Faith
Other Faith
Country
United States
It won't matter if you got rid of it at that last moment, because you've already committed the sin of possessing it, so unless you were granted the anointing through belief and obedience, which would therefore atone for your sin, which someone must do way ahead of time before the second coming to inherit the kingdom of God, you will be held just as guilty as those who were found in possession of it.

Sounds about right. The reason I asked is because you stated that it was those who were found with money on them before they were tossed into the fire. Seems kinda pointless to toss the money when you're already waiting in line.

Any thoughts on the rest of my post?

gaviria.christian

Oct 24, 2019
Medellin, Colombia
Faith
Christian
Country
Colombia
Sounds about right. The reason I asked is because you stated that it was those who were found with money on them before they were tossed into the fire. Seems kinda pointless to toss the money when you're already waiting in line.

Any thoughts on the rest of my post?

Yes, I exchanged all my paper money and fiat currency for necessities, food, goods, and prepaid rent and utilities in advance. I possess zero paper money and fiat currency, and burned whatever little remnant was left.

shnarkle

Nov 10, 2013
Faith
Other Faith
Country
United States
Yes, I exchanged all my paper money and fiat currency for necessities, food, goods, and prepaid rent and utilities in advance. I possess zero paper money and fiat currency, and burned whatever little remnant was left.

That's not the point of my post. I already understand the point of your post as well as the reasons. My inquiry was for you to elaborate. This is essential to spreading the gospel, without it, your post is quite literally pointless.

Here let me give you an example from my own life. A friend of mine (again, a kindred spirit), pointed out to me that there is a vast amount of resources for harvesting food for free. While we're biking we would stop occasionally at spots where blackberries, raspberries, etc. were growing either wild, or extending from someone else's property. He had asked for permission to prune fruit trees on people's property to generate growth as well. Most people are more than happy to have their fruit trees pruned not just because it spurs production of fruit, but because they look better with all the dead wood cut away.

The amount of food harvested was ASTOUNDING!!!

Here's another example. I am quite frequently called to assist an elderly woman who has become completely dependent upon government assistance. In exchange for the help I provide, she offers me food she has received from the local food pantry. It is food that she has to take, but much of it is not what she wants to eat. it is also not anything that I eat either. It's all processed. I grow all of my own food so I don't need any of it. She's basically just looking for someone to haul it away because she doesn't have garbage service. I have a few other neighbors who don't qualify for government assistance, but definitely should so I can unload it all on them. They're eating for free just because they live in between me and this other person.

I have been encouraging my neighbors to grow their own food as well, and some of them are taking me up on it despite the fact that I am constantly unloading squash and zucchini on them. Needless to say, they're not growing squash or zucchini, but then that's the point. They're growing some varieties of lettuce which I have never even heard of. They're using methods which are superior to what I'm doing so I'm learning from them how to grow a greater variety of produce without the hassles of pests, mold, etc. it's feeding on itself. It's snowballing. Most of them are all still using money, but they're beginning to see how it could be possible to live without it. That's the key. Seeing is believing.

I live in an area where I don't have to be hooked up to the grid or pay taxes. I did this intentionally, but it's still not where I want to be. I'm still not quite completely free of being slapped with taxes. In other words, the possibility is still there, and as the economy continues to contract, it becomes more probably that they will eventually slap a tax on me.

So please elaborate on how this is all manifesting in your experience as well. Where do you live? How are you getting along without money anymore? How are you bartering with your neighbors? What sort of problems have you encountered so far, and how are you dealing with them?

Reactions: Taken and Helen

gaviria.christian

Oct 24, 2019
Medellin, Colombia
Faith
Christian
Country
Colombia
That's not the point of my post. I already understand the point of your post as well as the reasons. My inquiry was for you to elaborate. This is essential to spreading the gospel, without it, your post is quite literally pointless.

Here let me give you an example from my own life. A friend of mine (again, a kindred spirit), pointed out to me that there is a vast amount of resources for harvesting food for free. While we're biking we would stop occasionally at spots where blackberries, raspberries, etc. were growing either wild, or extending from someone else's property. He had asked for permission to prune fruit trees on people's property to generate growth as well. Most people are more than happy to have their fruit trees pruned not just because it spurs production of fruit, but because they look better with all the dead wood cut away.

The amount of food harvested was ASTOUNDING!!!

Here's another example. I am quite frequently called to assist an elderly woman who has become completely dependent upon government assistance. In exchange for the help I provide, she offers me food she has received from the local food pantry. It is food that she has to take, but much of it is not what she wants to eat. it is also not anything that I eat either. It's all processed. I grow all of my own food so I don't need any of it. She's basically just looking for someone to haul it away because she doesn't have garbage service. I have a few other neighbors who don't qualify for government assistance, but definitely should so I can unload it all on them. They're eating for free just because they live in between me and this other person.

I have been encouraging my neighbors to grow their own food as well, and some of them are taking me up on it despite the fact that I am constantly unloading squash and zucchini on them. Needless to say, they're not growing squash or zucchini, but then that's the point. They're growing some varieties of lettuce which I have never even heard of. They're using methods which are superior to what I'm doing so I'm learning from them how to grow a greater variety of produce without the hassles of pests, mold, etc. it's feeding on itself. It's snowballing. Most of them are all still using money, but they're beginning to see how it could be possible to live without it. That's the key. Seeing is believing.

I live in an area where I don't have to be hooked up to the grid or pay taxes. I did this intentionally, but it's still not where I want to be. I'm still not quite completely free of being slapped with taxes. In other words, the possibility is still there, and as the economy continues to contract, it becomes more probably that they will eventually slap a tax on me.

So please elaborate on how this is all manifesting in your experience as well. Where do you live? How are you getting along without money anymore? How are you bartering with your neighbors? What sort of problems have you encountered so far, and how are you dealing with them?

I moved to Medellin, Colombia. I traded all my paper money and fiat currency for food, gold, silver, necessities, and prepaid for rent, and prepaid for utilities, and prepaid for cell phone service years in advance. I also have a strawberry garden that I built on the roof of the house that I rent. I also have bunk beds to provide lodging for other people leaving the financial system. I also have a common area designated to teach the Torah and the gospel of the Messiah. I also go out and give food to the poor from my own storage of food. Here you can see some pictures of the house.

DJI_0091.jpg
DJI_0069.jpg
IMG_1714.jpg
IMG_9838.jpg
DJI_0056.jpg
IMG_9872.jpg

Reactions: amadeus

shnarkle

Nov 10, 2013
Faith
Other Faith
Country
United States
I moved to Medellin, Colombia.

Where did you move from, if you don't mind me asking? How did you decide on Medellin? Do you have family down there? I was down in Santa Marta a few years ago myself. I really liked it, but I like most places that are on the coast.

I traded all my paper money and fiat currency for food, gold, silver, necessities, and prepaid for rent, and prepaid for utilities, and prepaid for cell phone service years in advance. I also have a strawberry garden that I built on the roof of the house that I rent. I also have bunk beds to provide lodging for other people leaving the financial system. I also have a common area designated to teach the Torah and the gospel of the Messiah. I also go out and give food to the poor from my own storage of food. Here you can see some pictures of the house.

Awesome pictures! Thanks for sharing. I've been using buckets as well as fabric baskets that I find or are given to me. What kind of material are you using to grow your strawberries in, and what is it that you have wrapped around them? Is that to help them retain their structure, or part of the irrigation system? I've got a system whereby the plants are supplied water from pvc pipe below the buckets/baskets which is supplied from a 55 gallon barrel with a float valve in the pipe. As the water is wicked up by the roots through small cups placed in the bottom of the bucket, the valve drops until it automatically refills the pvc pipe. I only have to keep an eye on the 55 gallon drum. The pvc pipe doesn't allow for evaporation, and keeps the mosquitos to a minimum. It's a variation of what's known as a "rain gutter growing system". It's somewhat portable, and once it's set up, about all that's left to do is harvest. Did you build the fencing as well? I'm assuming that's for the birds or maybe shade, no? Do you live below the roof you have the strawberries growing on? Your set up is a prime example of what's possible with limited space. Bravo.

The pallet wood deck is nice. I also use TONS of pallet wood myself. it used to take me half an hour to dissemble a pallet. Now I can get one taken completely apart in less than five minutes. I'm also using cardboard as sheathing and sealing it in "poor mans fiberglass". You can literally build a complete house with it. I started doing this a little over five years ago, and even though it is quite humid where I live, and rains all the time, I have no mold whatsoever. It takes time, but there's something incredibly satisfying about knowing you built something with nothing but reclaimed materials.

My next plan is to go back onto the water. I've lived on the water for decades, and have a boat right now that I'm going to sell. People wonder how can I be out of the system when I'm still selling stuff. I simply tell them that I want it in silver, gold, etc. They don't have to actually present gold or silver bullion. They just purchase it from a broker, and I simply provide them with the delivery instructions. I kind of feel like it's cheating though because they're still using money; it's part of the transaction.

Living on the water is a great way to get around government tax goons, and there are so many places to legally squat where no one will ever notice in the first place that for all practical intents and purposes, I don't exist to the government anymore.

I'm collecting these plastic 55 gallon drums which are approved as floatation and plentiful around here. People can't get rid of them fast enough. Anything less than 16 feet doesn't require inspection, title, or registration. A 12' x 15 1/2' deck is a nice size room, and another one makes a nice patio deck.

DJI_0091.jpg
DJI_0069.jpg
IMG_1714.jpg
IMG_9838.jpg
DJI_0056.jpg
IMG_9872.jpg
[/QUOTE]

gaviria.christian

Oct 24, 2019
Medellin, Colombia
Faith
Christian
Country
Colombia
Where did you move from, if you don't mind me asking? How did you decide on Medellin? Do you have family down there? I was down in Santa Marta a few years ago myself. I really liked it, but I like most places that are on the coast.

Awesome pictures! Thanks for sharing. I've been using buckets as well as fabric baskets that I find or are given to me. What kind of material are you using to grow your strawberries in, and what is it that you have wrapped around them? Is that to help them retain their structure, or part of the irrigation system? I've got a system whereby the plants are supplied water from pvc pipe below the buckets/baskets which is supplied from a 55 gallon barrel with a float valve in the pipe. As the water is wicked up by the roots through small cups placed in the bottom of the bucket, the valve drops until it automatically refills the pvc pipe. I only have to keep an eye on the 55 gallon drum. The pvc pipe doesn't allow for evaporation, and keeps the mosquitos to a minimum. It's a variation of what's known as a "rain gutter growing system". It's somewhat portable, and once it's set up, about all that's left to do is harvest. Did you build the fencing as well? I'm assuming that's for the birds or maybe shade, no? Do you live below the roof you have the strawberries growing on? Your set up is a prime example of what's possible with limited space. Bravo.

The pallet wood deck is nice. I also use TONS of pallet wood myself. it used to take me half an hour to dissemble a pallet. Now I can get one taken completely apart in less than five minutes. I'm also using cardboard as sheathing and sealing it in "poor mans fiberglass". You can literally build a complete house with it. I started doing this a little over five years ago, and even though it is quite humid where I live, and rains all the time, I have no mold whatsoever. It takes time, but there's something incredibly satisfying about knowing you built something with nothing but reclaimed materials.

My next plan is to go back onto the water. I've lived on the water for decades, and have a boat right now that I'm going to sell. People wonder how can I be out of the system when I'm still selling stuff. I simply tell them that I want it in silver, gold, etc. They don't have to actually present gold or silver bullion. They just purchase it from a broker, and I simply provide them with the delivery instructions. I kind of feel like it's cheating though because they're still using money; it's part of the transaction.

Living on the water is a great way to get around government tax goons, and there are so many places to legally squat where no one will ever notice in the first place that for all practical intents and purposes, I don't exist to the government anymore.

I'm collecting these plastic 55 gallon drums which are approved as floatation and plentiful around here. People can't get rid of them fast enough. Anything less than 16 feet doesn't require inspection, title, or registration. A 12' x 15 1/2' deck is a nice size room, and another one makes a nice patio deck.

I'm from south Florida originally. And yes, I do have family down here in Colombia. I bought fabric planters from Amazon and had them shipped to Colombia. They are light weight and durable. I wanted to put as little weight on the roof as possible. I had the wood structure built on the roof to distribute the weight of the garden so that the garden wasn't directly above the roof ceramic. One person said this might be the first roof garden in the entire city. It is very unique. Also, the Torah commands that, "you shall put a fence around your roof", to prevent deaths from accidental falls, so I did just that, in obedience, and had the metal rails made for me according to measurements. I also have solar panels, which provide the house with back up energy. And yes, I do live below the garden, in the upper floor of the house.

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada

We "were there" back in the seventies"...and here we are now...

Whatever we accumulate will just be taken by the rioting mob.
Preparation must be a spiritual thing...a hearing ear, and a knowledge that He and He alone is and will be our only Hiding Place.
But, 'each must be persuaded etc'...
Trying to hide and 'save the flesh' has never been God way.
Our God is a supernatural God. Our Hiding Place is not of this world.

Isaiah 43:2

" When thou passest through the waters, I will be with thee; and through the rivers, they shall not overflow thee: when thou walkest through the fire, thou shalt not be burned; neither shall the flame kindle upon thee. "

The Day will come...
Preparation in Spirit is top of the list... there is nothing to fear.
"In Him we live and move and have our being"

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I exchanged all my paper money and fiat currency for necessities, food, goods, and prepaid rent and utilities in advance.
If paper money and fiat currency are evil, why did you use yours to buy?

Prepaying rent with paper money, if evil, is evil if done in advance.

"I'm not to buy drugs, so I'll buy a whole lot of drugs now, so I can use drugs but not do the evil 'buying drugs'".

?

I only mention this to show the inconsistency. If you really believe the money is evil, why do you benefit from evil?

Last edited:

shnarkle

Nov 10, 2013
Faith
Other Faith
Country
United States

"I'm not to buy drugs, so I'll buy a whole lot of drugs now, so I can use drugs but not do the evil 'buying drugs'".

?

I only mention this to show the inconsistency. If you really believe the money is evil, why do you benefit from evil?

This is something that bothered me for a while as well, but under closer scrutiny, what we're missing here is the fact that we're getting out of the system. Give to Caesar what is Caesar's. It's a system based upon fraud. Gold and silver can't be artificially inflated like currencies can. If one doesn't work for money anymore then one isn't allowing themselves to be suckered, enslaved, etc.

US currency literally represents debt as if it were an asset. It's completely incoherent and insane. It literally says this right on the front, e.g. "This NOTE..etc." It's literally suggesting that debt can be used to pay debt. Pure nonsense.

shnarkle

Nov 10, 2013
Faith
Other Faith
Country
United States
We "were there" back in the seventies"...and here we are now...

Whatever we accumulate will just be taken by the rioting mob.
Preparation must be a spiritual thing...a hearing ear, and a knowledge that He and He alone is and will be our only Hiding Place.
But, 'each must be persuaded etc'...
Trying to hide and 'save the flesh' has never been God way.
Our God is a supernatural God. Our Hiding Place is not of this world.

Isaiah 43:2

" When thou passest through the waters, I will be with thee; and through the rivers, they shall not overflow thee: when thou walkest through the fire, thou shalt not be burned; neither shall the flame kindle upon thee. "

The Day will come...
Preparation in Spirit is top of the list... there is nothing to fear.
"In Him we live and move and have our being"

This is all quite true, but I think it ignores the reality in that as long as we are placing our trust in currencies that are explicitly based upon debt, we aren't thinking clearly. Christ points out that we need to place our trust in God. God's providence is not based upon trust in human based systems.

Historically, they all go through the same cycles, and we're literally on the cusp of a worldwide economic crash. To sit back, and assume that God will provide when God has already provided common sense ways to not only provide for ourselves but for people around us as well is not only incomprehensibly unrealistic, it borders on insolence.

I live out in the country, but this is just as true for those who live in apartments. What is easier: going to some grocery store, or picking fruit and vegetables fresh from your own garden? I used to always grumble about the nut jobs racing through traffic for pole position at the next light, all the crowded aisles in the store, the stuff that they were out of so I now have to go to another store after waiting in line while my food sits in the hot sun cooking, then the machine doesn't want to use the credit card or the cash has to be uncrumpled a few times before it works, or the item doesn't scan correctly and I notice it after I get my receipt so now I have to go to customer service to get my money back, etc..

Now a trip into town is so rare that it doesn't bother me much at all anymore, and heirloom vegetables are superior to anything you can buy in a grocery store. Two of my biggest expenses used to be gas and food. Now all of that money isn't necessary anymore. I am making the government and its money redundant.

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America
This is all quite true, but I think it ignores the reality in that as long as we are placing our trust in currencies that are explicitly based upon debt, we aren't thinking clearly. Christ points out that we need to place our trust in God. God's providence is not based upon trust in human based systems.

Historically, they all go through the same cycles, and we're literally on the cusp of a worldwide economic crash. To sit back, and assume that God will provide when God has already provided common sense ways to not only provide for ourselves but for people around us as well is not only incomprehensibly unrealistic, it borders on insolence.

I live out in the country, but this is just as true for those who live in apartments. What is easier: going to some grocery store, or picking fruit and vegetables fresh from your own garden? I used to always grumble about the nut jobs racing through traffic for pole position at the next light, all the crowded aisles in the store, the stuff that they were out of so I now have to go to another store after waiting in line while my food sits in the hot sun cooking, then the machine doesn't want to use the credit card or the cash has to be uncrumpled a few times before it works, or the item doesn't scan correctly and I notice it after I get my receipt so now I have to go to customer service to get my money back, etc..

Now a trip into town is so rare that it doesn't bother me much at all anymore, and heirloom vegetables are superior to anything you can buy in a grocery store. Two of my biggest expenses used to be gas and food. Now all of that money isn't necessary anymore. I am making the government and its money redundant.
Good stewardship in reducing expenses can be very good, right?

gaviria.christian

Oct 24, 2019
Medellin, Colombia
Faith
Christian
Country
Colombia

?

Because it is not the will of God that we be left out on the street naked with nothing.

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
This is all quite true, but I think it ignores the reality in that as long as we are placing our trust in currencies that are explicitly based upon debt, we aren't thinking clearly.
<snip>
What is easier: going to some grocery store, or picking fruit and vegetables fresh from your own garden?
<snip>

Oh yes agree as you mention "AS LONG AS WE PLACE OUR TRUST IN..."
But right there you are presuming that we ARE!!
For decades we have been very aware that one morning we will wake up and the money in our bank account is worth nothing. ( I don't believe the day is very far away...but there again, 30 yrs ago I didn't think the day was far away... )

Every tried picking fruit here at minus 40 below freezing? I would love to.
We have three months of summer here...

And guess what..we were in England in the 70's and GOD spoke to us to Emigrate to Alberta Canada...we did not choose it.

Our confidence and trust is in Him...it sure isn't in ourselves or the system. God is not half as interested in 'saving the flesh' as we are.. :D
Some try to move heaven and earth to stay alive ...
Our times are in His hands...

David did care about his flesh...but he had his focus on GOD/
Ps 31:15- " My times are in thy hand: deliver me from the hand of mine enemies, and from them that persecute me.
Make thy face to shine upon thy servant: save me for thy mercies' sake."

If it is not our time, He will, if it is our time...He wont.

shnarkle

Nov 10, 2013
Faith
Other Faith
Country
United States
Good stewardship in reducing expenses can be very good, right?
It's not just about reducing expenses though. It's about the fact that we've been suckered into a scam that tells us to reduce expenses in the first place. The expenses are based upon a fraudulent banking system that is the antithesis of that outlined by God. We think we know better, but even as little as 150 years ago people knew that when a banker lent out currency that wasn't back by the gold in their vault, they were committing fraud. Today this is assumed, and condoned. People are completely lost.

Being a good steward is showing others that our reliance upon this system is actually far more inconvenient than anyone realizes. Call just about any corporate business number and you'll get an automated menu tha rarely provides you with what you actually need. Simply by calling you automatically agree to their terms of service which usually assumes that if you lose any monies through any mistake on their part you can safely write it off as the hazards of doing business with them. If I want to make a phone call, I now have to hit at least half a dozen buttons just to get to a screen where I can dial the number I want to call. That's even if I have them on "speed dial'.

These new hybrid cars are quite easy to park and forget that you left the car on. You walk into the house, and take a shower, go to bed, and your car starts up because you didn't notice that it was still on, and now it's filling your home with carbon monoxide. Back in the day, you had a key you could remove from the ignition that had your house key on it as well. There was very little chance of anything like that happening. We think all of the so-called modern conveniences are really great, but it's only because we've been brainwashed. We look at an advertisement, and the smiling faces are so ubiquitous, I don't know why anyone doesn't notice that they could be peeling their finger nails back with bamboo strips, and attaching jumper cables to their nostrils and people would be thinking that they might have to try out this new fad. It really looks like fun, doesn't it?

The only reason people left the family farm was because they had a real opportunity to make significantly more money than on the farm. Today people are in debt, and remain in debt their entire lives. No one seems to be able to see any parallels between the Joad's (e.g. The Grapes of Wrath) being scammed verses what's going on now. It's bewildering how no one seems to see they're in the same predicament.

Grabbing a few packets of seeds, and planting them in old milk cottage cheese, etc. containers is stupid simple, easy and cheap. Free dirt isn't even that difficult to find in big cities. 80% of the population is having financial problems, and a lot of them don't even know it. Real inflation is around 6% perhaps a little higher which means that for every $100k in a bank, $6k worth of purchasing power disappears every year. That is only going to keep rising as governments loan money into existence at interest no less. This isn't about taking care of oneself. This is about taking responsibility for the welfare of those around you who need your assistance, instead of relying on the charity of others around you when things go bad. People are cold hearted in the end times, and no one needs to be reminded of that, but it's like the parable of the guy on the roof after the flood waving off the coast guard and any assistance until he finally drowns and he wonders why God didn't save him when he rejected the help God sent him.

A sense of community is imperative. Community bonds need to be developed and strengthened to deal with the inevitable shortages of necessities that come as economies collapse. This naturally happens, but if a tipping points arrives suddenly it can leave a lot of people in dire straights. For some reason a lot of Christians don't seem to have any desire to connect with actual people anymore. This is what it means to be a human being.