Europe energy companies buying Russian gas using rubles regardless of sanctions

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Scott Downey

Dec 19, 2021
New Brunswick
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
European Gas Importers Quietly Surrender to Russia and Begin Buying Gas in RUBLES While the West’s Economic Warfare Scheme Disastrously BACKFIRES (noqreport.com)

The reality is European leaders are blustering talk only. There is one risk that Ukraine could shut down the gas pipelines flowing thru their country, cutting off gas to Europe. I dont think Europe will like that very much.

If you were a European leader, would you let millions of your people freeze? Would you allow blackouts for millions? would you force millions to not be able to cook meals?

thjey put themselves in a very bad position, but they need to find a way to wean themselves. To instantly cut off all Russian gas and oil could kill hundreds of thousands!

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
The reality is European leaders are blustering talk only. There is one risk that Ukraine could shut down the gas pipelines flowing thru their country, cutting off gas to Europe. I dont think Europe will like that very much.
I believe Ukraine has already done that, and the Europeans are not very happy. But that is their own fault in trying to be politically correct and practically stupid.

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
If you were a European leader, would you let millions of your people freeze? Would you allow blackouts for millions? would you force millions to not be able to cook meals?
The Europeans could have become energy-independent by installing nuclear, solar, hydroelectric, geothermal, and wind "plants" in sufficient numbers. They had plenty of time to plan and execute a proper plan.

Not to mention that if they had coal they should have continued using it to generate electricity. So what they are now doing is making up for their foolishness, while neglecting their own countries and encouraging hordes of migrant invaders to come in and put a strain on their resources. This was typical Western liberal stupidity.

The greatest act of stupidity was to assume that Russia had changed just because of the fall of Communism in 1991. Thugs were governing the Soviet Union, and thugs continued to govern under Putin. But it seems that Western leaders never learn any lessons from history. The Lubyanka is still there and the gulags in Siberia are still there.

Reactions: Ronald Nolette

Scott Downey

Dec 19, 2021
New Brunswick
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I believe Ukraine has already done that, and the Europeans are not very happy. But that is their own fault in trying to be politically correct and practically stupid.
yeah, I think Ukraine did shut down 1 pipeline, but left the others open, and Gazprom boosted the supply to make up the loss. Ukraine could really put a major hurt on Europe if they shut them all down. There is a seaway pipeline running and they built a second which Germany refused to allow to operate.
It is quite a bit of well functioning tech

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Guy is right, US tends to support and fund the worst kinds of leaders in other countries and create chaos, he demonstrates how bad AZOV is as real NAZI types. Is $33 Billion in U.S. Funding to Ukraine Going To Nazi's?
This whole business of supplying billions to Ukraine while the US is in deep doo-do, and paying billions to Putin for his gas while shutting down North American production, shows that there is actually an evil conspiracy to destroy America by any and all means. So where is the military and where are the special forces who were trained specifically to deal with all enemies -- domestic and foreign? The military has been sitting on their collective butt since January 2020 when the matter could have been easily resolved right then. Major election fraud was reason enough for the military to step in, since lawlessness had been declared by the Democrats as a prelude to establishing Communism. When Communism was being established elsewhere, the American military moved against that. But when their own country is being hijacked they sit on the sidelines and and watch. Biden is supplying tons of baby formula to illegals but not to actual citizens. Biden has also handed over the US border to the drug cartels. If that is not treason, then treason has lost its meaning.

Reactions: Scott Downey

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This whole business of supplying billions to Ukraine while the US is in deep doo-do, and paying billions to Putin for his gas while shutting down North American production, shows that there is actually an evil conspiracy to destroy America by any and all means. So where is the military and where are the special forces who were trained specifically to deal with all enemies -- domestic and foreign? The military has been sitting on their collective butt since January 2020 when the matter could have been easily resolved right then. Major election fraud was reason enough for the military to step in, since lawlessness had been declared by the Democrats as a prelude to establishing Communism. When Communism was being established elsewhere, the American military moved against that. But when their own country is being hijacked they sit on the sidelines and and watch. Biden is supplying tons of baby formula to illegals but not to actual citizens. Biden has also handed over the US border to the drug cartels. If that is not treason, then treason has lost its meaning.

America has to fall! First because of our turning our backs on God and having the greatest light of the gospel and allowing such evil.

Second because we still are in the way of a one world govt./great reset.

Jay Ross

Jun 20, 2011
QLD
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
America has to fall! First because of our turning our backs on God and having the greatest light of the gospel and allowing such evil.

Second because we still are in the way of a one world govt./great reset.

What would happen if the American Christians repented of acting God like in the things that they advocate for their salvation?

Scott Downey

Dec 19, 2021
New Brunswick
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I know the US leadership is of a globalist mindset, look how much they hate Trump, America first, MAGA.
US political leadership is also in league with the WEF, so the US leaders are part of the great reset of the WEF.
schwab biden - Bing images
upload_2022-5-13_16-33-2.png

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What would happen if the American Christians repented of acting God like in the things that they advocate for their salvation?

Well as our salvation is only based on trusting in the death and resurrection of Jesus, we should be acting God like! That is His message and we should boom it out with divine authority!

If you are talking about rescuing America? American christians or at least many of them have gotten too involved in worldly politics.

Reactions: Cassandra

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I know the US leadership is of a globalist mindset, look how much they hate Trump, America first, MAGA.
US political leadership is also in league with the WEF, so the US leaders are part of the great reset of the WEF.
schwab biden - Bing images
View attachment 22555

Hate to tell you this, but for all of Trumps bluster, He is a longtime member of the WEF, Davos crowd. the last true real leader we had was REagan.

Scott Downey

Dec 19, 2021
New Brunswick
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Yeah well I know republicans and democrats often act as the 'uniparty', but TRUMP is not the POTUS, Biden is, and his admin is in power now.

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yeah well I know republicans and democrats often act as the 'uniparty', but TRUMP is not the POTUS, Biden is, and his admin is in power now.

And remember God appointed HIm! He would not have been elected if He is not going to serve the purpose of Our God! It could very well to bring this nation to ruin as we so richly deserve!

Jay Ross

Jun 20, 2011
QLD
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Well as our salvation is only based on trusting in the death and resurrection of Jesus, we should be acting God like! That is His message and we should boom it out with divine authority!

If you are talking about rescuing America? American Christians or at least many of them have gotten too involved in worldly politics.

What I find sad in your response to my post is that there was no acknowledgement on your part that there was a need for the "Christians" to repent.

I have advocated for repentance of the "Christians" in my country for acting God like, and sadly that is also falling on deaf ears.

I am hearing the same sort of response that Jeremiah heard during the time of his prophetic ministry, "We have the Temple, we have the temple, we are the temple of God and surely God will not allow this to happen to us."

What I am hearing is the supposed promise that is bandied around in Evangelical circles, "We have the Pre-trib rapture to save us, we have the pre-trib rapture to save us, and because we have been such good stewards of god's supposed words, we will return with Christ to rule with an iron fist/rod when he come to rule the earth for 1,000 years on the earth in our near future.

There are none so blind as the blind leading the blind.

How sad is that for God.

Last edited:

Scott Downey

Dec 19, 2021
New Brunswick
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
What I find sad in your response to my post is that there was no acknowledgement on your part that there was a need for the "Christians" to repent.

I have advocated for repentance of the "Christians" in my country for acting God like, and sadly that is also falling on deaf ears.

I am hearing the same sort of response that Jeremiah heard during the time of his prophetic ministry, "We have the Temple, we have the temple, we are the temple of God and surely God was not allow this to happen to us."

What I am hearing is the supposed promise that is bandied around in Evangelical circles, "We have the Pre-trib rapture to save us, we have the pre-trib rapture to save us, and because we have been such good stewards of god's supposed words, we will return with Christ to rule with an iron fist/rod when he come to rule the earth for 1,000 years on the earth in our near future.

How sad is that for God.
There is no pretrib rapture in scripture, just a doctrine of men. I think it was funny Finney who started that.
Christians don't agree on many various ideas about what scripture says.
There is lots more than this following here that says no pretrib rapture.
3 Reasons Why There Cannot Ba A Pre-Tribulation Rapture | NoPreTrib

Jay Ross

Jun 20, 2011
QLD
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
There is no pretrib rapture in scripture, just a doctrine of men. I think it was funny Finney who started that.
Christians don't agree on many various ideas about what scripture says.
There is lots more than this following here that says no pretrib rapture.
3 Reasons Why There Cannot Ba A Pre-Tribulation Rapture | NoPreTrib

I think you are missing my point and jumping onto one of your usual band wagon with glee.

My post in no way supports a Pre-trib stance. Go back and read it again and then meditate on what is actually said before you stick both of your feet in your mouth again on my above post.

Scott Downey

Dec 19, 2021
New Brunswick
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I think you are missing my point and jumping onto one of your usual band wagon with glee.

My post in no way supports a Pre-trib stance. Go back and read it again and then meditate on what is actually said before you stick both of your feet in your mouth again on my above post.
I knew you did not support pretrib by what you wrote. I am affirming it myself by what I wrote, that is all.

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

I am hearing the same sort of response that Jeremiah heard during the time of his prophetic ministry, "We have the Temple, we have the temple, we are the temple of God and surely God was not allow this to happen to us."

How sad is that for God.

1 We only repent one time- when we get saved! After that it is simply acknowledging when we sin via 1 JOhn 1:9.

2. Well I am not sure what you mean "God like so I can't really comment on that.

3. Well if someone is truly Christian- it will not happen to them. That is not a license for sin, but to live righteously.

4. Well the rapture will pull Christians off the earth for reasons I have posted ad-nauseum!

5. We will not rule, Saved Israel will. We will be in heaven!

6. Your last line? If it is implied for me- seems you are guilty of playing God!