Evangelizing UR to my Sister's Friend Who is Muslim

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Harold

Nov 11, 2022
Canada
jesus-saves-all.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Incarnate — Yesterday at 9:12 PM

That’s similar to my brother’s beliefs as well so that’s interesting, older brother intuition. There’s a lot to read so I’ll probably reply in smaller chunks

jesus-saves-all.com — Yesterday at 9:14 PM

Interesting. Not just your brother's beliefs that are similar, but also because as soon as you sent this message, I literally just sent a Christian Universalist message to another friend right now.

Incarnate — Yesterday at 9:14 PM

Divine timing I guess

jesus-saves-all.com — Yesterday at 9:17 PM

Also, no worries about replying in smaller chunks btw. I try to make my replies short sometimes... but they end up kinda long lol. One Discord friend I talked to "can.of.soup", I put our responses together and it's 41 914 words. So like ... oops kinda wrote a whole novel XD

Incarnate — Yesterday at 9:17 PM

Im really sorry to hear about your experience but I’m glad that you found your way through god, I’m also grateful you’re able to share that experience with me because that’s somewhat similar to my situation. It must take a lot of courage to be able to forgive those people

Incarnate — Yesterday at 9:18 PM

Maybe you could write a book one day, I would definitely check it out (I’m also planning to check out ur website in a second)

jesus-saves-all.com — Yesterday at 9:19 PM

I guess this could be like a book already XD I might have to break all my writings until different novels tho

jesus-saves-all.com — Yesterday at 9:21 PM

Thank you, as well for listening. I evangelize on many Discord servers, I usually just get kicked out. It's not often people read what I write, so I appreciate this

Incarnate — Yesterday at 9:22 PM

Thats amazing honestly, even with my own journey, reconnecting with god has offered me a lot of peace. Props to you for helping this person reconnect with their faith

jesus-saves-all.com — Yesterday at 9:24 PM

Honestly, I used to be the type of atheists who would watch videos disproving God. I would even try to censor religion before. In terms of life and death, I found that God is life. Like my life support sorta. I'm also sorry to hear that you went through a similar situation my friend :( God's forgiven me for my mistakes so I think it's fair to forgive people for their mistakes too

Oh, I gotta go up and see my mom and sister, I just heard them from downstairs, will be back later

Incarnate — Yesterday at 9:28 PM

I have never quite been an atheist but I did fall into the category of agnostic because I felt as though none of the religions really resonated with me. I think one of the most interesting things is that in my holy book, bees are described using feminine conjugaisons, theres no way they would’ve known that worker bees are female on their own (I feel like I’m explaining this terribly). It’s also very interesting how our religions (the abrahamic ones) all connect

Incarnate — Yesterday at 9:29 PM

No worries

Incarnate — Yesterday at 9:41 PM

Hell is a very complex topic, I do agree that I think everyone will eventually enter heaven however I do think that god is just and people (such as murderers) will experience some form of punishment. It’s interesting to see where our beliefs differ.

Thus my reply is as follows

Hi, I’m back Incarnate my friend :D. Interesting. I’ve also met other agnostics before. I think a lot of people start out as agnostics before choosing the religion they wish to follow. But I’m glad that you were able to find information on your own religion. :) Knowledge overall is important and I think my mistake as an atheist before was trying to disprove the notion of a particular God and assuming all ideas of God was like that.

Specifically, the notion of God I set out to disprove was a God that tortures or destroys people in Hell forever. I think I did succeed. But I falsely assumed as an atheist that either God exists and tortures/destroys people forever or God does not exist at all. I failed to consider at the time an option where, God exists and does not torture/destroy people forever.

Hmm... interesting you should mention that bees are described using feminine conjugations in your holy book. In my holy book, bees are also always describes using feminine conjugations.

```Strong's Hebrew: 1682. דְּבוֹרִים (deborah) -- 4 Occurrences

1682. דְּבוֹרִים (deborah) has 4 instances in the Christian Bible```

```Deuteronomy 1:44 and the Amorite who is dwelling in that hill-country cometh out to meet you, and they pursue you as the bees do, and smite you in Seir -- unto Hormah. (YLT)

Deuteronomy 1:44 - The Defeat at Hormah

the bees.

הַדְּבֹרִ֑ים (had·də·ḇō·rîm)

Article | Noun - feminine plural

Strong's 1682: The bee```

Harold

Nov 11, 2022
Canada
jesus-saves-all.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
```Judges 14:8 and he turneth back after some days to take her, and turneth aside to see the carcase of the lion, and lo, a company of bees are in the body of the lion -- and honey. (YLT)

Judges 14:8 - Samson's Riddle

of bees,

דְּבוֹרִ֛ים (də·ḇō·w·rîm)

Noun - feminine plural

```Psalm 118:12 They surrounded me like bees; they went out like a fire among thorns; in the name of the LORD I cut them off! (ESV)
Psalm 118:12 - Give Thanks to the LORD, for He is Good

like bees;

כִדְבוֹרִ֗ים (ḵiḏ·ḇō·w·rîm)

Preposition-k | Noun - feminine plural

```Isaiah 7:18 In that day the LORD will whistle for the fly that is at the end of the streams of Egypt, and for the bee that is in the land of Assyria. (ESV)

Isaiah 7:18 - Judgment to Come
and for the bee

וְלַ֨דְּבוֹרָ֔ה (wə·lad·də·ḇō·w·rāh)

Conjunctive waw, Preposition-l, Article | Noun - feminine singular

(NIV translates this as “bees” plural even though Strong’s Concordance says it’s “bee” singular lol)

Worker bee - Wikipedia

Scientifically, Worker bees (with queen) A worker bee is any female (eusocial) bee that lacks the full reproductive capacity of the colony's queen bee

Are All Worker Bees Female? And What About Drones? | One Honey Bee

All worker bees are female.

So I agree with you there. And don’t worry, I think I get your explanation. Ancient writers at this time, thousands of years ago before modern science, would have no way of confirming that all worker bees are female. For me, it shows that these texts are divinely inspired.

Yes, for me it shows that at least the God of Abraham is the one true God. The female bees would be just one of many proofs to that. If you don’t mind me asking, what is the Holy Book that you read, my friend? It’s interesting that many Abrahamic religions like Judaism, Christianity, Islam have similar source material at times. So much so that many more relatively recently-developed faiths like the Baháʼí and Samaritanism like to claim Abrahamic classification too. It shows that believing in the God of Abraham is a strong foundation.

Oh yes, but I believe that all people who sin (like the sin of murder) will experience the natural consequence and punishment for their sins, which is at least death. All murderers will at least recognize that they have sin (meaning repentence) and thus recognize a need for some way to remove that sin. It’s much better to not sin, then to sin due to the guilt, the suffering, that people experience.

```Ezekiel 18:20 The soul who sins shall die.```

I see Sheol/Hades, the realm of the dead, as temporary mental anguish. The punishment will be temporary and won’t last forever. Specifically because, all people who have sin are incomplete. Since sin represents imperfection. And God would want to complete all of creation. A loving God would want to have all of His creation be perfect.

```Proverbs 27:12 The prudent sees danger and hides himself, but the simple go on and suffer for it.```

The way I personally see it is, the more someone sins, the more suffering they inflict on themselves and on others. Since sin = death = hatred of others and God = life = love of others, the more someone disobeys God, the shorter their lifespans become.

```John 4:20 If anyone says, “I love God,” and hates his brother, he is a liar```​

```Romans 6:23 For the wages of sin is death```​

We were originally created to life forever. Perfect genetics. Yet, after disobeying God (sin) in the Garden of Eden by eating the Forbidden Fruit, his lifespan drastically shortened. Genetic mutation.

```Genesis 5:5 So Adam lived a total of 930 years, and then he died. ```

Still a pretty long time though. But now, humans struggle to reach even 120 years.

```Genesis 6:3 Then the Lord said, “My Spirit shall not abide in man forever, for he is flesh: his days shall be 120 years.”```​

Side note: Hebrew לְעֹלָ֔ם olam = Genesis αἰώνιος, ία, ιον aionios = everlasting = eternal = forever = permanent = perpetual = agelong = pertaining to an age. Moving from “age of sin” to “age of no sin”.

Strong's Hebrew: 5769. עוֹלָם (olam or olam) -- 438 Occurrences

Strong's Greek: 166. αἰώνιος (aiónios) -- agelong, eternal

The only way for creation to be perfect, to live forever, is to have no sin. So for me, I look forward to the day when all peoples of all nations can be with the God of Abraham together in paradise. It may take a while, but eventually we’ll get there. God’s love is stronger than even the most evil persons hate after all. The Lord’s blessings of joy to you my friend, hope you have a wonderful day today :D

Harold

Nov 11, 2022
Canada
jesus-saves-all.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Incarnate — Yesterday at 9:12 PM

That’s similar to my brother’s beliefs as well so that’s interesting, older brother intuition. There’s a lot to read so I’ll probably reply in smaller chunks

jesus-saves-all.com — Yesterday at 9:14 PM

Interesting. Not just your brother's beliefs that are similar, but also because as soon as you sent this message, I literally just sent a Christian Universalist message to another friend right now.

Incarnate — Yesterday at 9:14 PM

Divine timing I guess

jesus-saves-all.com — Yesterday at 9:17 PM

Also, no worries about replying in smaller chunks btw. I try to make my replies short sometimes... but they end up kinda long lol. One Discord friend I talked to "can.of.soup", I put our responses together and it's 41 914 words. So like ... oops kinda wrote a whole novel XD

Incarnate — Yesterday at 9:17 PM

Im really sorry to hear about your experience but I’m glad that you found your way through god, I’m also grateful you’re able to share that experience with me because that’s somewhat similar to my situation. It must take a lot of courage to be able to forgive those people

Incarnate — Yesterday at 9:18 PM

Maybe you could write a book one day, I would definitely check it out (I’m also planning to check out ur website in a second)

jesus-saves-all.com — Yesterday at 9:19 PM

I guess this could be like a book already XD I might have to break all my writings until different novels tho

jesus-saves-all.com — Yesterday at 9:21 PM

Thank you, as well for listening. I evangelize on many Discord servers, I usually just get kicked out. It's not often people read what I write, so I appreciate this

Incarnate — Yesterday at 9:22 PM

Thats amazing honestly, even with my own journey, reconnecting with god has offered me a lot of peace. Props to you for helping this person reconnect with their faith

jesus-saves-all.com — Yesterday at 9:24 PM

Honestly, I used to be the type of atheists who would watch videos disproving God. I would even try to censor religion before. In terms of life and death, I found that God is life. Like my life support sorta. I'm also sorry to hear that you went through a similar situation my friend :( God's forgiven me for my mistakes so I think it's fair to forgive people for their mistakes too

Oh, I gotta go up and see my mom and sister, I just heard them from downstairs, will be back later

Incarnate — Yesterday at 9:28 PM

I have never quite been an atheist but I did fall into the category of agnostic because I felt as though none of the religions really resonated with me. I think one of the most interesting things is that in my holy book, bees are described using feminine conjugaisons, theres no way they would’ve known that worker bees are female on their own (I feel like I’m explaining this terribly). It’s also very interesting how our religions (the abrahamic ones) all connect

Incarnate — Yesterday at 9:29 PM

No worries

Incarnate — Yesterday at 9:41 PM

Hell is a very complex topic, I do agree that I think everyone will eventually enter heaven however I do think that god is just and people (such as murderers) will experience some form of punishment. It’s interesting to see where our beliefs differ.

Thus my reply is as follows

Hi, I’m back Incarnate my friend :D. Interesting. I’ve also met other agnostics before. I think a lot of people start out as agnostics before choosing the religion they wish to follow. But I’m glad that you were able to find information on your own religion. :) Knowledge overall is important and I think my mistake as an atheist before was trying to disprove the notion of a particular God and assuming all ideas of God was like that.

Specifically, the notion of God I set out to disprove was a God that tortures or destroys people in Hell forever. I think I did succeed. But I falsely assumed as an atheist that either God exists and tortures/destroys people forever or God does not exist at all. I failed to consider at the time an option where, God exists and does not torture/destroy people forever.

Hmm... interesting you should mention that bees are described using feminine conjugations in your holy book. In my holy book, bees are also always describes using feminine conjugations.

```Strong's Hebrew: 1682. דְּבוֹרִים (deborah) -- 4 Occurrences

1682. דְּבוֹרִים (deborah) has 4 instances in the Christian Bible```

```Deuteronomy 1:44 and the Amorite who is dwelling in that hill-country cometh out to meet you, and they pursue you as the bees do, and smite you in Seir -- unto Hormah. (YLT)

Deuteronomy 1:44 - The Defeat at Hormah

the bees.

הַדְּבֹרִ֑ים (had·də·ḇō·rîm)

Article | Noun - feminine plural

:D

Harold

Nov 11, 2022
Canada
jesus-saves-all.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
The date is April 12th 2023. I was told by my sister that one of her friends wants to know about the truth of Christian Universalism, though they are not Christian. Therefore, I changed my Discord username to “jesus-saves-all.com” when I messaged them. That was for their sake, to help them. Yet, in this chain reaction, I was removed from another Discord server around the next day.

Psalm 116:3-8 The cords of death bend me, Sheol [Hell] held me in its grip . so I invoked the Lord by name. "Deliver me, 0 Lord, I beseech thee..." Gracious is the Lord and righteous, our God is full of compassion ...I was brought low and he saved me ... He has rescued me from death.

How interesting fate is. I am grateful to the Lord for presenting me with yet another soulwinning opportunity. I am honored and humbled that I can present this truth. I am just a simple human messenger, a guilty sinner like all people who is saved by grace through faith. I only speak the truth through the Bible, because only God is good, and only He always tells the truth.

ISAIAH 46:9-10 I am God, there is no other, I am God, and there is no one like me; I reveal the end from the beginning, from ancient times I reveal what is to be: I say, "My purpose shall take effect, I will accomplish all that I please."

I am permanently saved because I believe in Christ with faith alone. As such, the Holy Ghost speaks through me when I evangelize. It is not I who saves people, rather, it is God. It is Jesus who died on the cross for the sins of the whole world. Therefore, I commentate on these events like a spectator. A witness to the miracles that God performs to the world in order to convince all people to believe in Him. And eventually, all people truly will have faith alone in Jesus Christ and become permanent believers in Him, the Lord. His blessings to you all.

JEREMIAH 32:27, 32, 37, 40 I am the Lord, the God of all mankind. Is anything too hard for me? ...The people of Israel and Judas have provoked me by all the evil they have done ...I will surely gather them from all the lands where I banish them in my furies anger and great wrath ...I will make an everlasting covenant with them: I will never stop doing good to them.

EZEKIEL 37:12 I will open your graves and bring you up from them, and restore you to the land of Israel . You shall know that I am the Lord, when I open your graves and bring you up from them, 0 my people.

HABAKKUK 2:3 The revelation awaits an appointed time; it speaks of the end and will not prove false. Though it linger, wait for it; it will certainly come and will not delay.

```creates a black box for Discord```

Message below to Princess Foxx

Hello Foxx my friend. :D. Sorry for the late reply, I just saw your message recently within these past few days. My other Discord account is much more active than this one and I have checked that one far more often. Thus, I say these words with kindness.

```Psalm 18:30 The way of God is perfect.```

My name is Harold Samson. I am the creator of www.jesus-saves-all.com. Everyone will go to Heaven. There is only one name by which all will be saved, and His name is Jesus Christ, the LORD God. :)

```1 Timothy 2:3-6: This is good, and it is pleasing in the sight of God our Savior, who desires all people to be saved and to come to the knowledge of the truth.```

Therefore, all people will have faith alone in that Blessed name and gain the Holy Spirit of Permanent Life. All sins will be washed away, as He paid the penalty for all disobedience to God, which is death <3

```1 Corinthians 15:22-28 All will be made alive in Christ, but each in his own turn and ultimately Christ will subdue all His enemies, eliminate death and God will be all in all.```

I also noticed that you removed me from the Gaming Club’s Discord server around yesterday. I did not say anything at all there. Though, I joined because I have a history with him. And I have followed his content for many years. I enjoy it.

```Psalm 103:8-14 The Lord is merciful and gracious, slow to anger, and abounding in mercy. He will not always strive with us, nor will He keep His anger forever.```

Was it because around yesterday I changed my username to “jesus-saves-all.com”? Because my Discord username used to be “sharp” for around a month on that server and you did not seem to mind. (A reference to the programming language).

```Isaiah 54:7-8 "For a brief moment I abandoned you, but with deep compassion I will bring you back. In a surge of anger I hid my face from you for a moment, but with everlasting kindness I will have compassion on you," says the Lord your Redeemer.```

Truly, I was asked by another friend for this Christian truth through direct messages and changed my name for their sake. Yet, it seems that fate has decided to influence you as well my friend. An interesting chain reaction. :D

```Romans 11:32: "For God has consigned all to disobedience, that He may have mercy on all."```

Therefore, I tell you this truth before I am removed from this Earth. No loving God would torture people forever, nor destroy forever. The word “Hell” does not even appear in the Bible. There is a happy paradise with no more suffering for you and for everybody, the Almighty Lord and I promise you that. Now, you can go ahead and remove me from your direct messages, if you wish :)

```Psalm 16:10 You will not leave my soul in Sheol.```