Evangelizing with Universal Salvation

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Harold

Nov 11, 2022
Canada
jesus-saves-all.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Hi everyone. To preface, I am a Christian Universalist. Faith alone in Jesus Christ only saves you. God will save everyone; all people will go to Heaven.

1 John 2:2: "He is the propitiation for our sins, and not for ours only but also for the sins of the whole world."

Background Information

I was talking to a family member in the conversation below. They have seen Christianity before, but unfortunately only through the perspective of an extreme fundamentalist, another family member of mine, who would talk about and believes in ECT. She’s the type that’s turned away from even the mention of specific Bible verses, so I had to still reference them, but phrase them in my own way of speaking. I had tried to mention specific Bible verses to her, but she had doubts about it, so I had to take a different approach with this evangelism. (By the way, any Bible verses I do mention were not said in the conversation, but I added to this post as support for what I said to her).

Isaiah 44:6 Thus says the Lord, the King of Israel and his Redeemer, the Lord of hosts: “I am the first and I am the last; besides me there is no god.

Absurdism

So, I was talking to her while sharing a meal and she mentioned that she recently read a book titled “The Outsider” by French Author Albert Camus that she was recommended by someone else. I didn’t recognize the book. However, she said that the author believed that everything in life was absurd and I instantly recognized the concept as Absurdism. Absurdism is wrong. Jesus Christ is the truth of this world, and He will save everyone through faith alone in Him!

1 Corinthians 14:33 For God is not a God of confusion but of peace. As in all the churches of the saints,

Nihilism

I know it because I studied it long ago alongside Nihilism by Friedrich Nietzsche with his Übermensch concept, which I mentioned in the conversation. Nihilism is wrong, which I explained with the reasoning along the lines of “If you believe everything is meaningless, then why do good, since that too would be meaningless? Why did Nietzsche create the concept of the Übermensch, the idea that humans should follow a subjective concept of good he made, if good shouldn’t exist be his logic? It completely contradicts itself. That is why I don’t believe in Nihilism”.

Proverbs 14:12 There is a way that seems right to a man, but its end is the way to death.

Religious

She replied saying that she at least believes that there should be some religion that humans follow. This was a good start. I had stopped the belief of absurdism from spreading at least. She then said that “People tend to believe in religion when they are struggling. There were many poor people in the past who would believe in an afterlife as relief from their suffering”. I agree with this from a Christian perspective, in the sense that, oftentimes it’s during intense periods of pain that people start to turn to God. That suffering is unfortunate, as I do not wish for people to go through unnecessary pain. I said “If people are suffering and the belief of religion makes them good, then that is good.” She agreed with this. This helped pave the way that at least the concept of religion is good. I would need to take further steps to bring her to Christ.

Psalms 107:1 Give thanks to the LORD, for he is good; his love endures forever.

Hinduism

I then had to mention her about the negatives of karma from the Hinduism belief to disprove it. “The problem with karma is it says that bad things happen to bad people because they deserve it.” I talked about some people who were Hindu who would withhold treatment from people who were suffering because they believed that they deserved that suffering for some evil in their past life. “I don’t care if that person was Gandhi or Hitler in their past life, if they’re suffering, I’m going to help them” I later said. Fortunately, she agreed with that statement, which is good since Hinduism is a false belief, it’s wrong.

Hebrew 9:27 Just as people are destined to die once

Catholicism

She talked about liking the Catholic Pope more than other Popes, calling him “cooler”. I replied “Yes, I’ve heard him mention that even those who are not Catholic can still be saved” and she said “Yeah, that’s really good”. I addressed this to try and lead the conversation towards faith alone salvation. I don’t want her to think that you need specific work requirements, like the Catholic sacraments of baptism or doing good works to be saved. You can only be saved by faith alone in Jesus Christ. Some Catholics also worship Mary more than Jesus, which is wrong. God, our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ, the Holy Spirit is the only one who deserves our worship. He is the only and true source of good. There are some people that identify as “Catholic”, or call themselves by any other denomination name and still believe in Christian Universalism. For me, the most important thing is that they believe in faith alone to be saved by Jesus Christ.

1 Corinthians 1:12-13 What I mean is that each one of you says, “I follow Paul,” or “I follow Apollos,” or “I follow Cephas,” or “I follow Christ.” Is Christ divided? Was Paul crucified for you? Or were you baptized in the name of Paul?

Other Denominations

“It’s strange that Catholics would say that only Catholics are saved. They won’t even include other Christians in that.” She then agreed with this statement. Later, she mentioned “Scientists said the universe started with a big bang, but honestly, I can see that as God creating the universe”. Then I replied “Yeah, like big explosion of light compared to the verse in Genesis mentioning ‘Let there be light’, I see that as evidence as well.” I talked to her about the different denominations that exist, like Quakers, comparing them to the Quaker Oat brand, or Presbyterians, and talking about how the important thing is that they’re all Christian. I was then hoping to mention how everyone is saved by faith alone in Jesus Christ.

Genesis 1:3 And God said, “Let there be light,” and there was light.

1 Corinthians 1:10 ESV I appeal to you, brothers, by the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, that all of you agree, and that there be no divisions among you, but that you be united in the same mind and the same judgment

Faith Alone and Universalism

I was so close to mentioning Faith alone and subsequently Universalism, but then she suddenly had to leave for work. At this point we had been talking for over an hour, and we had already finished our food. Don’t worry, we are still on good terms with each other, same as ever, and she was convinced by the things I mentioned. I can only hope that this conversation leads her in the right direction towards Christ. It feels bittersweet honestly. Even though there are a lot of supports of Christian Universalism that I have met online, I have never met a Christian Universalist physically face-to-face, of course other than myself. So, while the experience was a net good, I can’t help but feel a bit empty after it. I feel I was so close to revealing the truth to her. But I must trust in the Lord that she can be led to the truth eventually.

Psalm 145:17 "The Lord is righteous in all his ways and faithful in all he does.

Closing Thoughts

The expression “Rome wasn’t built in a day” fits here, I think. As much as I wish I could have evangelized her in the moment, there wasn’t enough time. I at least dissuaded her from pure atheism, so it’s progress. Though, I am in no position to judge, since I too was an atheist, even a nihilist at one point before I was saved. It took me years to be saved by faith alone in Jesus Christ and then years after that to learn of Universal Salvation through Jesus Christ. So, I must be patient. That’s the reason I made this post. So, someone can maybe find this information useful. So, I hope it can helpful.

Ephesians 1:10 As a plan for the fullness of time, to unite all things in Him, things in heaven and things on earth.

Harold

Nov 11, 2022
Canada
jesus-saves-all.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
While working with another person in a group today, I overheard a woman from another group talking about her chronic pain, how it would lead to constant migraines. She mentioned she would go to a pain treatment center and said "...now I take that medication religiously."

This expression "religiously", of course, reminded me of the only true religion, Christianity, as in, worship of the one true God.

Hosea 14:4
I will heal their apostasy,
I will love them freely,
For My anger has turned away from them.

Jeremiah 3:22
“Return, O faithless sons,
I will heal your faithlessness.”
“Behold, we come to You;
For You are the Lord our God.

If doctors are willing to go to such extreme lengths to cure their patients of illness, how much more will the ultimate doctor, the Lord of Hosts, go to cure away the pain and suffering of all of His patients, everyone. God created everyone, therefore, God knows how to cure everyone.

Psalm 107:20
He sent His word and healed them,
And delivered them from their destructions.

We are all suffering from an illness, sin. But Jesus Christ died on the cross to wash away all of our sins. The cure? Faith alone in Jesus Christ. Everyone will receive this cure, everyone will confess that Jesus is Lord thus accepting Him as their Saviour.

Psalm 30:2
O Lord my God,
I cried to You for help, and You healed me.

Then, in Heaven, we will all be granted glorified bodies. Perfect forms free of the suffering of sin. God knows how many strands of hair are on all our bodies. He individually created each strand of DNA in our genetic code. All illnesses and all diseases will be cured. And all people will be saved. Amen.

Jeremiah 17:14
Heal me, O Lord, and I will be healed;
Save me and I will be saved,
For You are my praise.

Harold

Nov 11, 2022
Canada
jesus-saves-all.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
“Is it possible to cover everything under the sun?” and then later “under the sun” was used again. Yes, I was listening to someone and they used that expression twice within the hour. It reminded me of this verse.

Ecclesiastes 1:9 That which has been is that which will be, And that which has been done is that which will be done. So there is nothing new under the sun.

Of course, this can be seen as talking about the suffering on Earth. How humanity can do nothing to save itself from sin, how the only way anyone can be saved is through faith alone in Jesus Christ.

That which has been is that which will be,

Isaiah 14:27 For the Lord of hosts has planned, and who can frustrate it? And as for His stretched-out hand, who can turn it back?”

But as well, from a Universalist perspective, the beginning part mentions how the ending will be like the beginning. In the beginning, the whole world was in a state of bliss, paradise, free from sin. Our ending will be like that too, back in God’s loving grace and peace like in the Garden of Eden. This guarantees that all people will be saved. Nobody can stop God from saving the whole world. As it is His will, it shall be done. Nobody can frustrate His plan of Universal Salvation. The Lord of hosts hand stretches out across the whole world, nobody can turn it back.

And that which has been done is that which will be done.

Genesis 3:15 And I will put enmity between you and the woman, and between your offspring and hers; he will crush your head, and you will strike his heel.”

The middle section refers to how God has made a plan for all of humanity since the beginning. That is, He knew from the start that we would need a saviour to save us from our sin. Which is what the Genesis line mentions, how Jesus Christ will crush the head of the serpent, but He will injure His heel as in crucified on the cross. He died for the sins of the whole world. So, to fully crush the serpent’s head, the whole world therefore must be saved. The whole world will believe in faith alone in Jesus Christ for their salvation.

So there is nothing new under the sun.

1 Peter 1:20 For He was foreknown before the foundation of the world, but has appeared in these last times for the sake of you

There is nothing new under the sun. Which is true about everything I say in regards to Universal Salvation. Everything that I have ever said, am saying right now and will say about everyone being saved by God has already been said multiple times by other people. And this is good and makes sense. Since God’s plan from the very beginning was to save everyone through faith alone in Jesus Christ. The Lord our God has existed since the beginning and will continue to exist onwards and will never cease to exist. Thus, everything His promise of Universal Salvation. In fact, the very first Universalist was God Himself. Jesus Christ was there since before the world’s foundations were set. It has always been The Lord’s desire to save everyone.

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Many folks these days sure to claim to Follow Christ and to believe in HIM
and yet they sure dont seem to believe in some of the things HE taught .
He who believes not IS CONDEMNED already . He who believes not shall be damned .
Those who love a lie , who believe not shall see the lake of fire at their end .
AND what christain would praise pope francis who is decieving the world to be as one under a LIE .
This is all just more of that delusion of the all inclusion getting taught .
The thorn in my buttocks that must be exposed . To any and all who claim CHRIST
my advice is you better make sure its the biblical Christ . For many now come and preach a love
that leads to the second death and sounds nothing like the gospel JESUS or the apostels taught .
Satan sleeps not and he knows how to preach a false jesus and a false love .
A love that will save none but rather will lead them straight to the day of the perdition of ungodly men
who had rejected the love of the truth and thus given over to a delusion to believe a lie .
That LIE ends in the lake of the fire as will those who taught it .
New age mistress oprah wimphrey was early on a queen of this lie .
She too could say She was a christain but then tried to sell the peace pipe of delusion
that said but its not necessary for you to beleive . THAT AINT WHAT JESUS said and it aint what the apostels taught .
This thorn will end in the fires prepared for the devil and his angels and all who believe not
are condemened . TRUTH is the ONLY CONDEMNATION one has is they will not believe in CHRIST .
DONT follow these new agers , this pope or any other who comes preaching another gospel and another jesus .
Cause the end is the second death for all who do so .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Then there would be no need for either repentance or faith in the Lord Jesus Christ. But your idea is totally incorrect.
All who maketh and loveth a lie shall have their part in the lake of fire .
WE IS STICKING TO THE ONE TRUE GOSPEL my friend . THERE SIMPLY is no other hope . yes indeed my friend

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hello Harold,
This "Universal" thing is NOT the true gospel of God. What would you say to the following scripture verses, as you have never quoted a one of them:

“For many are invited, but few are chosen.”
Matthew 22:14

"Enter ye in at the strait gate: for wide is the gate, and broad is the way, that leadeth to destruction, and many there be which go in thereat: …"
Matthew 7:13,14

"So the last shall be first, and the first last: for many be called, but few chosen."
Matthew 20:16

"And He said to them, “Strive to enter through the narrow door; for many, I tell you, will seek to enter and will not be able.”
Luke 13:23b-24

“Then He will also say to those on the left hand, ‘Depart from Me, you cursed, into the everlasting fire prepared for the devil and his angels:"
Matthew 25:41

In Mark 14:21, Jesus said, ‘The Son of Man indeed goes just as it is written of Him, but woe to that man by whom the Son of Man is betrayed! It would have been good for that man if he had never been born.’

it doesn't sound like Judas is heaven bound..Please think on these verses as we need to constantly pray for God to call unbelievers to His son.
God bless and I hope you will "see" the truth.

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hello Harold,
This "Universal" thing is NOT the true gospel of God. What would you say to the following scripture verses, as you have never quoted a one of them:

“For many are invited, but few are chosen.”
Matthew 22:14

"Enter ye in at the strait gate: for wide is the gate, and broad is the way, that leadeth to destruction, and many there be which go in thereat: …"
Matthew 7:13,14

"So the last shall be first, and the first last: for many be called, but few chosen."
Matthew 20:16

"And He said to them, “Strive to enter through the narrow door; for many, I tell you, will seek to enter and will not be able.”
Luke 13:23b-24

“Then He will also say to those on the left hand, ‘Depart from Me, you cursed, into the everlasting fire prepared for the devil and his angels:"
Matthew 25:41

In Mark 14:21, Jesus said, ‘The Son of Man indeed goes just as it is written of Him, but woe to that man by whom the Son of Man is betrayed! It would have been good for that man if he had never been born.’

it doesn't sound like Judas is heaven bound..Please think on these verses as we need to constantly pray for God to call unbelievers to His son.
God bless and I hope you will "see" the truth.
and how about these reminder from JESUS himself .
What did JESUS say to the cities who had not repented to believe on Him .
And what did He tell the apostels to do to such as rejected him and WHY .
JESUS said , and i quoate , IT will be better for even SODOM in the day of judgment than for YOU .
JESUS told the desciples to preach the gospel and that if one hears you not go and shake the dust off of your feet
as a TESTIMONY against them . IT will be better for even sodom than for them .
Last time i checked SODOM was totally destroyed . What could be worse , THE SECOND DEATH in a lake of fire is WORSE .
JESUS was so clear about this . HE even told the jews YE GONNA DIE in your sins cause you DO NOT BELIEVE that I AM HE .
Its time to get grave and serious . IF WE Love folks we gotta do all to point them back to bibles , back to that JESUS
and fast too . EVEN paul wrote and said
IF a person could be put to death under the old covenant ,by the law
HOW MUCH WORSE a punishment for those who TROD JESUS UNDER FOOT . THEY all knew sister .
THEY all knew that ONE must believe in Christ and that if one rejected it was bad news for that soul . THEY all knew it .
This generation is the confused one . But things are real clear in the bible . Thus its why i always try and get folks back IN the bible for themselves . I aint the monster folks think i am . I am simply doing this for the good of souls cause i desire not one soul to perish .\SO guess who i am gonna point too . A hint it wont be man BUT JESUS and i mean the biblical one .

Reactions: Nancy

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Then there would be no need for either repentance or faith in the Lord Jesus Christ. But your idea is totally incorrect.
What did JESUS say to the cities who had not repented to believe on Him .
And what did He tell the apostels to do to such as rejected him and WHY .
JESUS said , and i quoate , IT will be better for even SODOM in the day of judgment than for YOU .
JESUS told the desciples to preach the gospel and that if one hears you not go and shake the dust off of your feet
as a TESTIMONY against them . IT will be better for even sodom than for them .
Last time i checked SODOM was totally destroyed . What could be worse , THE SECOND DEATH in a lake of fire is WORSE .
JESUS was so clear about this . HE even told the jews YE GONNA DIE in your sins cause you DO NOT BELIEVE that I AM HE .
Its time to get grave and serious . IF WE Love folks we gotta do all to point them back to bibles , back to that JESUS
and fast too . EVEN paul wrote and said
IF a person could be put to death under the old covenant ,by the law
HOW MUCH WORSE a punishment for those who TROD JESUS UNDER FOOT . THEY all knew this .
THEY all knew that ONE must believe in Christ and that if one rejected it was bad news for that soul . THEY all knew it .
This generation is the confused one . But things are real clear in the bible . Thus its why i always try and get folks back IN the bible for themselves . I aint the monster folks think i am . I am simply doing this for the good of souls cause i desire not one soul to perish .\SO guess who i am gonna point too . A hint it wont be man BUT JESUS and i mean the biblical one

Harold

Nov 11, 2022
Canada
jesus-saves-all.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Today, I was approached by a satanist. I am a Christian Universalist. Everyone will go to Heaven. Everybody will be saved by believing in Jesus Christ through faith alone.

Luke 3:6 All flesh shall see the salvation of God.

I have talked to other people in my evangelism and helped them believe in Jesus Christ with faith alone. The Universal Salvation doctrine has really helped people understand the love Christ Jesus has for the whole world. So, I am thankful for those who run the Tentmaker Org site for originally teaching me Christian Universalism.

Psalm 138:8 The Lord will accomplish His purpose for me. Thy true love, 0 Lord, endures for ever, leave not thy work unfinished.

Of course, having more people saved through believing in Jesus Christ, goes against the Devil. So, I figured it would only be a matter of time before Satan sent one of his members to me.

1 John 3:8 The one who does what is sinful is of the devil, because the devil has been sinning from the beginning. The reason the Son of God appeared was to destroy the devil’s work.

Today, a person came to me and said “follow”. I went in the direction they pointed at, and then they showed me a crudely drawn picture of a woman with black long hair and a red dress to the knees. I think it was supposed to be a visual depiction of the “Whore of Babylon”. On the right side of this picture were various obscene words. I looked at it, and did not react. I think they were trying to offend me here. But, my mind was still, knowing that the Lord blesses those who are persecuted. I have had many people insult me for my beliefs, so I’ve become used to it.

Revelations 17:6 I saw that the woman was drunk with the blood of God’s holy people, the blood of those who bore testimony to Jesus.

They then told me “follow” again, so I did. Then we walked. They told me that they were a satanist. Then, they later identified themselves as a “witch”. I think most witches are female, but I’m unsure of their gender, so I will continue to refer to them with “they”.

1 John 4:1 Beloved, do not believe every spirit, but test the spirits to see whether they are from God, for many false prophets have gone out into the world.

They said to me “There might be other satanists, so don’t write God! God! God!”. I told them “The good news of Jesus Christ is happiness for everyone”. They replied, saying “You can wish people good, just do it without God”. A classic contradiction, similar to how the serpent tricked Eve in the Garden of Eden. God is good. There can be no good without God. The only good comes from God.

Psalm 145:9 The Lord is good to all, And His mercies are over all His works

The satanist quoted what I said before “Lord blesses you” and then quoted another thing I said “A peaceful and happy afterlife for everyone”. They tried to persuade me into wishing everyone a peaceful and happy afterlife without the Lord’s blessings. Another contradiction. Jesus Christ, our Lord, is the only way to Heaven! He guarantees our happiness.

Acts 4:12 And there is salvation in no one else, for there is no other name under heaven given among men by which we must be saved.

They told me they had to go, but instructed me to accept their friend request on a social media site. I went on there and accepted it. Their username was “SisterWitch” with @SparkleHorse79 below it.

John 14:6 Jesus said to him, “I am the way, and the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.

I said “Hello”. Then they said “I don’t believe in God”. I replied saying “I thought you said you were a Satanist?”. Satan is part of God’s creation, so it’s yet another contradiction to not believe in God, yet somehow believe in Satan.

John 8:44 You are of your father the devil, and your will is to do your father's desires. He was a murderer from the beginning, and has nothing to do with the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he lies, he speaks out of his own character, for he is a liar and the father of lies.

I replied “Oh, so you’re an atheist then.” They said “I didn’t think I would be able to explain it to you”. While I was typing, they said “I have to unfriend you now”. They could see that I was typing still, so said “I will wait for you to finish typing that”. Knowing that they would end the conversation soon, I said “I at least want to wish you a good day.” They replied “I hope you will keep in mind what we talked about”. Then we said our goodbyes, them wishing me a “fantastic day”, then added a “:)” to which I replied with “:D”.

Psalm 14:1 The fool says in his heart, “There is no God.”

Afterwards, I then proceeded to go back to evangelising people. I was able to end the conversation on a positive note. All I can hope is that, in my kindness towards them, that I somehow managed to convince even the smallest part of them, to become believers in Christ.

Psalm 34:8 O taste and see that the LORD is good: blessed is the man that trusteth in Him.

I felt a sense of calmness throughout the encounter. I rarely spoke any words, and carefully thought what to say. Perhaps that was the Holy Spirit guiding me. I also felt a sense of great love towards the person, fooled and trapped by Satan. I am directly opposed to Satanism, it is absolute evil, but the prisoner, kept locked up by the Devil, I felt empathy towards them.

Ephesians 6:11 “Put on all of God’s armor so that you will be able to stand firm against all strategies of the devil

But this was certainly a strange experience. It makes me wonder “What was this satanist trying to accomplish here?”. When Jesus was tempted by Satan, I also think “What was Satan trying to accomplish there?”.

Luke 4:13 “When the devil had finished tempting Jesus, he left him until the next opportunity came.”

Either way, the Devil’s efforts are for nothing. No matter what, I will keep spreading the Gospel truth, that everyone will go to Heaven through faith alone in Jesus Christ. That Christ Jesus is the saviour of the whole world and how we will all become believers in the Lord in a peaceful and happy afterlife.

Titus 2:11 For the grace of God has appeared, bringing salvation for all people.

Harold

Nov 11, 2022
Canada
jesus-saves-all.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Jesus himself says Matthew 11:27: "All things have been handed over to me by my Father”

Thus, all things will be saved, as His blood washes away everyone's sins
John 1:29 “The next day John saw Jesus coming toward him and said, “Look, the Lamb of God, who takes away the sin of the world!”

Harold

Nov 11, 2022
Canada
jesus-saves-all.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
As well, I was approached by a satanist today. So, I tried to convert them to Christianity.

I am a Christian Universalist. Everyone will go to Heaven. Everybody will be saved by believing in Jesus Christ through faith alone.

Luke 3:6 All flesh shall see the salvation of God.

I have talked to other people in my evangelism and helped them believe in Jesus Christ with faith alone. The Universal Salvation doctrine has really helped people understand the love Christ Jesus has for the whole world. So, I am thankful for those who run the Tentmaker Org site for originally teaching me Christian Universalism.

Psalm 138:8 The Lord will accomplish His purpose for me. Thy true love, 0 Lord, endures for ever, leave not thy work unfinished.

Of course, having more people saved through believing in Jesus Christ, goes against the Devil. So, I figured it would only be a matter of time before Satan sent one of his members to me.

1 John 3:8 The one who does what is sinful is of the devil, because the devil has been sinning from the beginning. The reason the Son of God appeared was to destroy the devil’s work.

Today, a person came to me and said “follow”. I went in the direction they pointed at, and then they showed me a crudely drawn picture of a woman with black long hair and a red dress to the knees. I think it was supposed to be a visual depiction of the “Whore of Babylon”. On the right side of this picture were various obscene words. I looked at it, and did not react. I think they were trying to offend me here. But, my mind was still, knowing that the Lord blesses those who are persecuted. I have had many people insult me for my beliefs, so I’ve become used to it.

Revelations 17:6 I saw that the woman was drunk with the blood of God’s holy people, the blood of those who bore testimony to Jesus.

They then told me “follow” again, so I did. Then we walked. They told me that they were a satanist. Then, they later identified themselves as a “witch”. I think most witches are female, but I’m unsure of their gender, so I will continue to refer to them with “they”.

1 John 4:1 Beloved, do not believe every spirit, but test the spirits to see whether they are from God, for many false prophets have gone out into the world.

They said to me “There might be other satanists, so don’t write God! God! God!”. I told them “The good news of Jesus Christ is happiness for everyone”. They replied, saying “You can wish people good, just do it without God”. A classic contradiction, similar to how the serpent tricked Eve in the Garden of Eden. God is good. There can be no good without God. The only good comes from God.

Psalm 145:9 The Lord is good to all, And His mercies are over all His works

The satanist quoted what I said before “Lord blesses you” and then quoted another thing I said “A peaceful and happy afterlife for everyone”. They tried to persuade me into wishing everyone a peaceful and happy afterlife without the Lord’s blessings. Another contradiction. Jesus Christ, our Lord, is the only way to Heaven! He guarantees our happiness.

Acts 4:12 And there is salvation in no one else, for there is no other name under heaven given among men by which we must be saved.

They told me they had to go, but instructed me to accept their friend request on a social media site. I went on there and accepted it. Their username was “SisterWitch” with @SparkleHorse79 below it.

John 14:6 Jesus said to him, “I am the way, and the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.

I said “Hello”. Then they said “I don’t believe in God”. I replied saying “I thought you said you were a Satanist?”. Satan is part of God’s creation, so it’s yet another contradiction to not believe in God, yet somehow believe in Satan.

John 8:44 You are of your father the devil, and your will is to do your father's desires. He was a murderer from the beginning, and has nothing to do with the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he lies, he speaks out of his own character, for he is a liar and the father of lies.

I replied “Oh, so you’re an atheist then.” They said “I didn’t think I would be able to explain it to you”. While I was typing, they said “I have to unfriend you now”. They could see that I was typing still, so said “I will wait for you to finish typing that”. Knowing that they would end the conversation soon, I said “I at least want to wish you a good day.” They replied “I hope you will keep in mind what we talked about”. Then we said our goodbyes, them wishing me a “fantastic day”, then added a “:)” to which I replied with “:D”.

Psalm 14:1 The fool says in his heart, “There is no God.”

Afterwards, I then proceeded to go back to evangelising people. I was able to end the conversation on a positive note. All I can hope is that, in my kindness towards them, that I somehow managed to convince even the smallest part of them, to become believers in Christ.

Psalm 34:8 O taste and see that the LORD is good: blessed is the man that trusteth in Him.

I felt a sense of calmness throughout the encounter. I rarely spoke any words, and carefully thought what to say. Perhaps that was the Holy Spirit guiding me. I also felt a sense of great love towards the person, fooled and trapped by Satan. I am directly opposed to Satanism, it is absolute evil, but the prisoner, kept locked up by the Devil, I felt empathy towards them.

Ephesians 6:11 “Put on all of God’s armor so that you will be able to stand firm against all strategies of the devil

But this was certainly a strange experience. It makes me wonder “What was this satanist trying to accomplish here?”. When Jesus was tempted by Satan, I also think “What was Satan trying to accomplish there?”.

Luke 4:13 “When the devil had finished tempting Jesus, he left him until the next opportunity came.”

Either way, the Devil’s efforts are for nothing. No matter what, I will keep spreading the Gospel truth, that everyone will go to Heaven through faith alone in Jesus Christ. That Christ Jesus is the saviour of the whole world and how we will all become believers in the Lord in a peaceful and happy afterlife.

Titus 2:11 For the grace of God has appeared, bringing salvation for all people.

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Jesus himself says Matthew 11:27: "All things have been handed over to me by my Father”

Thus, all things will be saved, as His blood washes away everyone's sins
John 1:29 “The next day John saw Jesus coming toward him and said, “Look, the Lamb of God, who takes away the sin of the world!”
JESUS also said , if ye belive not ye shall be damned . dont forget that part .
Talk about taking things out o text . GOD does love the world . SO HE DID send HIS SON
that all who do .......wait for it ................BELIEVE WOULD BE SAVED . Those who dont , JESUS said will be damend .
So lets not go down the pope francis all roads lead to GOD lie . I fear , i truly shudder in fear
for these people who dared to TROD JESUS UNDER FOOT and sell this lie
that it dont matter what god or religon one follows . You think it was bad under the law .
By two or three witnesses one could be put to death . BUT HOW MUCH WORSE For those who TROD JESUS UNDER FOOT for the lie
so many do these days . God wont be mocked . SO lets try and teach ALL THINGS JESUS said . Not just try and nit pick things here
and their to create a false hope which saves NONE but damns all who follows their own path and religion .
TIME TO arise and preach the gospel and not give the world a false hope , BUT THE REAL HOPE OF JESUS CHRIST .

Harold

Nov 11, 2022
Canada
jesus-saves-all.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Hi everyone. Today, just a few minutes ago, I had a miraculous evangelism experience. Yesterday, I was talking to a satanist online. Now, it seems another memorable event has happened.

This was inevitable, but a non-Christian Universalist approached me in this real time chat. I say this because I don’t know if they were an ECT or Annihilationist, just that they did not believe that God will save everyone.

Them: “If everyone is saved, what’s the point of repentance? Repent or perish!”

Me: “Everyone is saved through Jesus Christ by faith alone.” Jesus is the only way to Heaven, that’s the point. And God’s point is to save all of humanity, that’s why He sent His son to be the saviour of the world. The wages of sin is death, but everyone will become believers in Christ, so they will all have eternal life.

I showed many verses to them. Here’s a few of them.

Genesis 12:3 In you all the families of the earth shall be blessed.

Psalm 18:30 The way of God is perfect.

Psalm 13:5 I trust in your unfailing love; my heart rejoices in your salvation.

Hebrews 1:2: "He [God] has spoken to us by his Son, whom He appointed the heir of all things."

Ephesians 1:10 As a plan for the fullness of time, to unite all things in Him, things in heaven and things on earth.

However, after this, another obstacle appeared. Someone who was not religious at all. Apparently, this person had noticed all of the Bible verses that I was citing when I was debating a non-Christian Universalist.

So, they said “Stop pushing your religion on other people!”

Which is a bit ironic, since I was talking to another Christian, but I imagine other people were getting impacted by those Bible verses too. Which was my primary evangelistic intention, to indeed convert people to Christianity through Christian Universalism.

They mentioned about their being kids there, so I replied “All children will go to Heaven by faith alone in Jesus Christ”. When the disciples were debating amongst each other, Jesus pointed to a child and said that the child is the greatest.

Luke 9:47-48 Jesus, knowing their thoughts, took a little child and had him stand beside him. Then he said to them, “Whoever welcomes this little child in my name welcomes me; and whoever welcomes me welcomes the one who sent me. For it is the one who is least among you all who is the greatest.”

Another person spoke and said “I’m a Christian. They’re just talking about their beliefs”. The non-Christian then said to that person to really think about what I was saying.

I said “I’m sorry, maybe I appeared to be too confrontational”. I then mentioned about how it’s each person’s personal choice to come to Christ. Back when I used to believe in ECT, I saw other ECTers get too confrontational with people and oftentimes intimidate them. So, I made sure to play it nice here.

1 Peter 3:15 "But in your hearts revere Christ as Lord. Always be prepared to give an answer to everyone who asks you to give the reason for the hope that you have. But do this with gentleness and respect."

I said “People are free to choose their own personal beliefs. I’m only showing them an option they have. So if anyone wants to become a Christian, then here are the Bible verses that they can look at for support”.

And then suddenly, and I’m still having a difficult time processing this, they started profusely apologizing to me? “Oh, I’m sorry!” they said. I was so confused, so I said “No no, I should be the one who is apologizing”. They replied “No no it was totally on me! I would like to apologize.”

“Again I’m very sorry” they said before leaving, I replied “Again, no troubles at all” with a smile. We wished each other a great day and then they left.

As soon as that was over, another person, a new person, came and exclaimed about them seeing another Christian. This person too must have seen the conversation I was having with this non-Christian. Though they did not comment against my beliefs of Universal Salvation.

I said “I’m glad to see other Christians here too”.

Romans 5:18: "Therefore, as one trespass led to condemnation for all men, so one act of righteousness leads to justification and life for all men."

Christian “I know right! I have been waiting for years to find a person that’s a Christian!”

Honestly, I don’t know if the “years” part is an exaggeration or not. I mean, has it really been that long since they found another Christian? Maybe they mean it in the sense of, a Christian evangelizing, spreading the good news of Jesus Christ saving everyone through faith alone?

1 Corinthians 15:22: "As in Adam all die, so also in Christ shall all be made alive."

So this is a circumstance where, even a single conversation can benefit a) Christians who don’t share your beliefs b) Those who are not Christian and c) Christians who share your beliefs.

What may surprise you is that I’ve met many Christian Universalists too. However, a lot of them don’t know about the term “Christian Universalist”, they would be surprised when I show them the Tentmaker.org site. “Your teachings remind me of my sister” a child said to me. I was surprised by this comment, I mean, whenever I imagine a teacher, especially in a Biblical sense, I think of someone really great. Me? I’m just some random person, an ordinary guy telling people the truth of Jesus Christ. There’s nothing special about what I’m doing, anyone can do, as long as they know about Christian Universalism.

Ephesians 4:10: "He who descended is the one who ascended far above all the heavens, that He might fill all things."

“My dad is really crazy about his religious beliefs and it scares me” was another thing a child said to me.

Hearing stories like that sends a shiver down my spine. I would oftentimes cry about ECT when I was younger, even when I was saved, scared for other people I cared for, friends and family members, begging God “Why do you save me, but not them?”. That inspired me to do evangelism in the beginning, however, as an ECTer, I wouldn’t talk about Hell, because the idea terrified me. After years of research, I became convinced that Christian Universal Salvation is true and became a Christian Universalist. So I hope, that by spreading this true good news, that everyone will be saved by faith alone in Jesus Christ, that I can spare children from the horrible feelings that I endured when I was younger because of ECT.

Also, what I notice is that most children seem to believe in Universal Salvation. That makes sense. It’s a simple truth. Jesus Christ died for everyone’s sins. Everyone will become believers in Christ Jesus and go to Heaven. I just realized I typed way more than what I expected to. This was only supposed to be about my evangelism experience today, but I ended up talking about a lot of other ones too. I hope that’s fine. I just really wanted to let off some of my excitement. For me, it’s personally incredible to see the positive impact

Hebrews 1:2: "He [God] has spoken to us by his Son, whom He appointed the heir of all things."

And honestly, a lot of people think of evangelism as this thing you do physically, out on the streets and what not. But, most of my evangelism so far has been done online through the Internet.

Sure, I would talk to people face-to-face and experience them shouting back at me in live-action lol. I’d go to Bible study groups and talk about faith alone salvation, even when sometimes they’d believe in works salvation. But, most of the time, it’s through the web. The great

Matthew 4:18 While walking by the Sea of Galilee, he saw two brothers, Simon (who is called Peter) and Andrew his brother, casting a net into the sea, for they were fishermen. 19 And he said to them, “Follow me, and I will make you fishers of men.” 20 Immediately they left their nets and followed him.

I go out to random forums and post about Universal Salvation, even ones that are unrelated to Christianity. I talk to people in real time chats. I would even draw out pictures of what I was talking about. There’s a lot of creative ways you can spread the good news of universal salvation, so I hope my stories can help inspire others to do the same.

Harold

Nov 11, 2022
Canada
jesus-saves-all.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Warning. The following post contains descriptions of cannibalism, child predators, serial killers.

I had an interesting online talk with a person who says they love Jesus Christ and the Lord. Since this was a real time chat on the Internet, I have exact messages that I can copy paste. I will not include any personal details or information, only generic information. I believe in using these evangelism moments as a learning opportunity. Because, if I answer only one person, only one person learns. But if I then spread that answer, it is both personal and can now be learned by many people.

“…” shows that I cut out part of the conversation, either for privacy purposes or to avoid filler words like “Hello?” “Oh sorry, had to go to the washroom” since this was a live chat. If there’s any typos, just know that some of them were done on purpose to avoid the chat system from censoring it. These questions were asked quite fast, so I couldn’t go into too much depth.

First, they asked about people who do different activities. So, if activity was “X”, I would say “X will go to Heaven by believing in Jesus Christ through faith alone”. More positive at the start.

Of course, they started asking more darker questions, which I’m fine with answering. They asked “If someone commits suicide will they go to Hell?” I responded with “If they believe in Jesus Christ through faith alone before they die, they will be saved. If they do not, then they will go to Sheol, the realm of the dead. Yes. Sheol is just blackness, darkness. There's nothing there. "Hell torment" is taken from the Greek Mythology idea of "Hades" ”

They reply “I’ve heard of Greek Mythology many times.” I say “Yes, the Roman Empire where Christianity started took a lot of ideas from Greek. Like how a lot of Roman gods are really just renamed greek ones lol”

I say “tentmaker.org … I started with the Bible, but a lot of believers gather on the discussion forums of that site, is what I mean. It's like a social media”

They ask “Who is.. Jehovah?” I reply “Jehovah is the latin version of God's name in Hebrew. Many different languages have different names for Him. Adonai. Elohim. Holy Ghost. Yeshua etc. Different names, same God”

They ask “Who is Saul and Jonathan? And Who is David?” “Saul was the original name for Paul. Da vid. fought goliath. there's a star for him. … Johnathan was the son of Saul.”

They ask “Who is Eva and Adam? Adam means Man in Hebrew. He was the first human. Eve means "living" as she came from Adam's side. Mankind = Descendants of Man = Descendants of Adam”

They say “I’ve heard Eva could do anything she wanted in the world but not eat the apple god told her” I say “Yes, the serpent (satan) tempted her to eat the forbidden fruit” They say “Yes! She convinced her” I say “Then she gave it to adam and thus original sin that's in our genes”

They say “Indeed, so we have bad luck im assuming? I don’t know how to explain it” I say “Well, if anyone were in the Garden of Eden, they would have sinned too. That's why we're all born with sin. Adam lived almost 1 000 years but sin slowly degraded the lifespan of people. That's why Christ came to wash away all sin, so everyone can live forever. Scientifically, it's exponential decay”

Here’s where it gets darker. They say “If you turn out to become a cannibal or Predator. It means harassing a child and doing very unexplainable things to the child. Are you still acceptable to Christ? For becoming those horrible things?” I say “When you sin, you suffer the natural consequence for sin. If you play in traffic, you get hit by a car. Anyone who sins will suffer the natural consequence. However, Christ washes away all sins. So, if you believe in Christ, all your sins are considered washed away before God. And once you are saved, you will never lose your salvation. Eventually though, everyone will have their sins washed away, no matter how evil they are. … But even committing just one sin guarantees death.”

They say “I’ll say random killers. I want you to say if they are acceptable. Jeffery. He would lure the victim to him and start to hit them and chop them up.” I say “When he dies, if he did not have faith in Christ, then he will be in Sheol (realm of the dead).” They say “He’s already dead”. I say “•Oh ok, so then in Sheol. Mentally, his concious will feel absolutely horrible for what he did.” They say “He was in prison and got beaten to death by a prisoner” I say “An example of the natural consequence of sin” I say “But in Sheol, he will feel mental anguish for his crimes. For how long? Who knows. Only God. But eventually, he will realize. the errors in his way and have faith alone in christ.”

They say “He killed seventeen boys. He said he wasn’t mad at them. He said it was addictive. He wanted more flesh he said” I say “Ah, so like a compulsion?” They say “Yes!” I say “Only God knows whether these people were guilty out of free will or out of uncontrollable insanity”. They say “He said it was a humongous obsession” I say “Thus, the mental anguish they experience in Sheol will be representative of that”

They say “I have another killer. Zodiac Killer” I say “Ooo, the guy who left messages. I've heard of him” They say “Mhm. I am still doing research about the maniac. Do you have information ? Zodiac Killer Is way worse Jeffery. Or not? I’m not sure. Ted bundy he is a menace. He was a cannibal as well.” I say “Hmmm, I think only the Lord can say who is worse” They say “ Yeah. Ted bundy expect. He would knock the person out. Do unexplainable things to the person.” I say “That's horribly evil” They say “Rip out there lungs. Cut their Head. Cook it and eat it. Ted is like Jeffery but would do worse things to the body” I say “• The reason they do these evil things is because a small sin eventually extrapolates into big sins like these. Exponentially growth curve. That's why God hates even one sin. Because God can see the future. So when He sees someone do one sin, He can see the potential end result to the extreme.”

They say “Oh dear. One last killer. The rest are too.. Terrifying. He is called Jack The Ripper. He would.. Find a person in a dark alleyway. Lure them to him I think. He would have a weapon. And stab. Stab. Stab. Stab. He would rip out every part of the human anatomy. I say “That's brutal. Completely horrible in every sense of the word.” They say “The policemen failed to find him. He was quick as Flash. Silent as a mouse. He died. He was 74. He died by Coronavirus. If they did find him. They would have sentenced him a very very very very brutal death. He killed many many many many innocent people.” I say “Then, what he did is definitely evil. 1 Peter 3:9 Do not repay evil with evil or insult with insult. On the contrary, repay evil with blessing, because to this you were called” They say “He was obviously a cannibal too. If he found a child.. You don’t wanna know what he would do to the child” I say “• I can already imagine the horrible things. People like these existing shows the state of this cursed world. It shows how much more we need Christ to save all through faith alone. To finally put an end to all suffering. Revelation 21:4 <br>He will wipe away every tear from their eyes, and death shall be no more, neither shall there be mourning, nor crying. So, I look forward to the day when we're all in Heaven together with no more evil.” They say “Yeah, I just can’t believe why people would do such horrible, terrible, terrifying things like this.. Their mind definitely isn’t in the right place. I say “Sometimes they can be possessed by demons, or a whole group, like legion. Mark 5:1” They say “Oh! I’ve heard of a legion. But not the meaning” I say “It's just means a group of demons. So like a military group of humans is called a garrison. So, in the end, only The Lord can understand the true extent of their evil” They say “Jeffery had a reason for why he did those things but the rest just had the urge and feeling to do it” I say “•Oh, I see. If it's an urge, it may be demonic possession. But it may also be free will. Or mental illness. Only God knows.

They say “Like what I said before, obsession. God knows EVERYTHING” “Exactly. In fact, God knew that Man would sin before the world was created. The book of Genesis has the gospel in it.
Hebrew English Adam Man Seth Appointed Enosh Mortal Kenan Sorrow Mahalale The Blessed God Jared Shall come down Enoch Teaching Methuselah His death shall bring Lamech The Despairing Noah Rest, or comfort. Ok, that did not copy paste well lol. But the original names of the first descendants spell out the Gospel From Hebrew to English. Man (is) appointed mortal sorrow; (but) the Blessed God shall come down teaching (that) His death shall bring (the) despairing rest. The despairing meaning everyone, every single person that will be saved by faith alone in Christ” Shoutouts to Tentmaker.org for that one. The hidden Gospel in Genesis

They say “Thank you so much for answering these questions btw. I needed answers lol.” I say “• No worries XD I'm willing to answer literally anything. They say “My mom has a Bible so I check through it sometimes just to make sure. Thank you :D What is your name? Or nickname?”

Well, I’ll end it there. Of course, you all know me on this forum as HSong, aka Harold Samsong.

I say “Hope you have a good day/night! I pray the Lord gives you many blessings :D
They say “Ahh! Thank you so much! Same thing to you! :D

I hope this chat log was beneficial to anyone in some capacity. These sort of questions, I imagine, are ones that anyone can have, especially with regards to Christian Universal Salvation.

Harold

Nov 11, 2022
Canada
jesus-saves-all.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I was approached by another satanist online today. At first, I didn’t recognize them as a satanist. They said they were a “levayan”. Then I searched it up and it seems to refer to “LeVayan Satanism”. I showed them the gospel, the everyone will go to Heaven through Jesus Christ alongside some Bible verses showing the Lord will save the whole world.

John 12:47 Jesus "did not come to judge the world but to save the world."

Since they did not accept it, I wished them a pleasant evening in order to end the conversation on a positive not. They were polite the entire time too, ending the conversation with “Thank you! I have never met a Christian that wasn’t nuts about my religion (heart icon). You have a nice rest of your day!” So, it’s important to always be courteous when evangelizing. Especially when someone is being rude to you. We must always do our best to present the truth with care.

Philippians 4:5 Let your gentleness be evident to all. The Lord is near.

As well today, I was approached by a person who said something along the lines of “I have a neurological condition, why was I born with this?”. So, I replied approximately “Adam ate the forbidden fruit in the Garden of Eden. Him and all of his descendants thus became cursed with the original sin. Humans were meant to be alive permanently, but Adam only lived up to 1 000 years. As more sin infected us, our lifespans shortened, causing more illnesses. So, God came to cure everyone of all sin, so have faith in Jesus Christ, and you will be cured of all your sin, everyone will be cured.” Scientifically, the lifespans show an exponential decay curve as sin negatively affects our genetics.

Proverbs 15:1 A gentle answer turns away wrath, but a harsh word stirs up anger.

With both these meetings, all I can do is hope that they were affected by the good news in a positive way.

Harold

Nov 11, 2022
Canada
jesus-saves-all.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
A satanist comes to me and says “Hail Satan <3” I tell to her the gospel truth, that everyone will be saved by faith alone in Christ Jesus. Yes, that means that even satanists will become believers in Christ and be given glorified bodies free of sin.

John 1:9 "The true light that gives light to every man was coming into the world"

She asks “Saved from what? My beliefs?” I reply “Saved from original sin, when Adam ate the forbidden fruit, in your genetics”. Belief in Christ washes away all sins committed afterwards too by a person. She then insults my family, so I say, “Then I pray the Lord blesses you friend”.

Ephesians 1:10 As a plan for the fullness of time, to unite all things in him, things in heaven and things on earth.

She asks something along the lines of “Do people who perform X Activity be saved?”. These questions are quite frequent, especially from younger people. I post the Gospel and they ask questions like “Will black lives go to Heaven?”.

John 6:33 "The Bread of God is He who comes down from heaven and gives Life to the world."

The only thing that saves someone is faith alone in Jesus Christ. It doesn’t matter what race you are, belief in Jesus Christ is enough to save anyone. Jesus was born Jewish, but His salvation is for the Gentiles too, for every other race as well.

Luke 2:10 [The Gospel is] "good tidings of great joy will be to all people."

Whether a person does this particular evil deed, or that specific wrongdoing, or any random activity in general, all will be saved by their faith alone in Christ.

Ephesians 1:10 As a plan for the fullness of time, to unite all things in him, things in heaven and things on earth.

Satan may try to divide people by what activities they support or don’t support, or what culture they belong to, but Christ unifies everyone. No matter what, everyone will become a believer in Christ.

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
A satanist comes to me and says “Hail Satan <3” I tell to her the gospel truth, that everyone will be saved by faith alone in Christ Jesus. Yes, that means that even satanists will become believers in Christ and be given glorified bodies free of sin.

John 1:9 "The true light that gives light to every man was coming into the world"

She asks “Saved from what? My beliefs?” I reply “Saved from original sin, when Adam ate the forbidden fruit, in your genetics”. Belief in Christ washes away all sins committed afterwards too by a person. She then insults my family, so I say, “Then I pray the Lord blesses you friend”.

She asks something along the lines of “Do people who perform X Activity be saved?”. These questions are quite frequent, especially from younger people. I post the Gospel and they ask questions like “Will black lives go to Heaven?”.

John 6:33 "The Bread of God is He who comes down from heaven and gives Life to the world."

The only thing that saves someone is faith alone in Jesus Christ. It doesn’t matter what race you are, belief in Jesus Christ is enough to save anyone. Jesus was born Jewish, but His salvation is for the Gentiles too, for every other race as well.

Luke 2:10 [The Gospel is] "good tidings of great joy will be to all people."

Whether a person does this particular evil deed, or that specific wrongdoing, or any random activity in general, all will be saved by their faith alone in Christ.

Satan may try to divide people by what activities they support or don’t support, or what culture they belong to, but Christ unifies everyone. No matter what, everyone will become a believer in Christ.
I must ask, how do you interpret these verses:

James 2:19

19 "You believe that God is one; you do well. Even the demons believe—and shudder!"

For many are called, but few are chosen,” (Matt. 22:14).

“And He was passing through from one city and village to another, teaching, and proceeding on His way to Jerusalem. 23And someone said to Him, “Lord, are there just a few who are being saved?” And He said to them, 24“Strive to enter by the narrow door; for many, I tell you, will seek to enter and will not be able. "

“Once the head of the house gets up and shuts the door, and you begin to stand outside and knock on the door, saying, ‘Lord, open up to us!’ then He will answer and say to you, ‘I do not know where you are from.’ 26“Then you will begin to say, ‘We ate and drank in Your presence, and You taught in our streets’; 27and He will say, ‘I tell you, I do not know where you are from; depart from Me, all you evildoers,'” (Luke 13:22-27).

• “And Isaiah cries out concerning Israel, “Though the number of the sons of Israel be as the sand of the sea, it is the remnant that will be saved; 28for the Lord will execute His word upon the earth, thoroughly and quickly,” (Rom. 9:27).
To me, these verses are VERY clear that not all will be saved, in fact I see that very few will be saved.