"Every eye will see Him" - Rev. 1:7

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

RR144

Feb 12, 2019
INDIANA
www.kingdomherald.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
“Behold, He is coming with clouds, and every eye will see Him, even they who pierced Him. And all the tribes of the earth will mourn because of Him. Even so, Amen.” - Revelation 1:7 (NKJV),

First Advent

This could not have happened at the first advent because history proves that every Jew and Gentile did not see Jesus. A few people saw Jesus on the cross and then they and that whole generation died without Revelation 1:7 being fulfilled.

For all to see Jesus, they must be raised from the dead. Jesus will resurrect everyone at His second advent. (See John 5:28-29.)

Second Advent

Revelation 14:14 (NKJV), “Then I looked, and behold, a white cloud, and on the cloud sat One like the Son of Man,…” If you are on the earth, under the cloud, would Jesus be visible?

Joel 2:1-2 (NASB20), “Blow a trumpet in Zion, And sound an alarm on My holy mountain! Let all the inhabitants of the land tremble, For the day of the LORD is coming; Indeed, it is near, A day of darkness and gloom, A day of clouds and thick darkness.” Those of the world will not see his return as they are under the cloud where there is the darkness of trouble. The gloom of despair is growing.

Jesus also cites the nations mourning (Revelation 1:7) as an evidence of His return in Luke 21:25-27 (NKJV), “…on the earth distress of nations, with perplexity, …men’s hearts failing them from fear and the expectation of those things which are coming on the earth, …Then they will see the Son of Man coming in a cloud (same clouds as in Joel 2) with power and great glory.”

How does every eye see Him then? It is through our understanding or insight that we come to recognize the events that are the evidences of our Lord’s return. The Apostle James said when Christ returns, He will rebuild the Jewish nation. Acts 15:16-17 (NASB20) “… I will return, and I will rebuild the fallen tabernacle of David, and I will rebuild its ruins, and I will restore it, so that the rest of mankind may seek the LORD…” Are we not “seeing” Israel being restored?

The signs of Jesus’s return are clear for all who have eyes to see now. But in the future, all will recognize our Lord’s return.

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I don’t know if those who don’t care will recognize that it is the Lords return, it was Jesus who spoke about one working in the field and one being taken, even with the destruction of Jerusalem there was some captives taken from there in 70Ad; but the genealogy that was in the temple records was all burnt up and done away with.

This return would be taken notice of; but unbelievers as far as seeing things happening in the clouds which I believe it was Josephus who talked about how he and others had seen what looked like angels and chariots roaming around in the skies. But even for Josephus he was an unbeliever; but documented many things in his written book on the Antiquities of the Jews and also the war between Jew and the Roman’s.

But also earth quakes and lighting as far as the east to the west, all of those things were given to I believe four disciples who asked Jesus privately when the end of the age would come; and even warning of how they would see the Roman’s surround Jerusalem.

I believe these things have happened and what Jesus spoke about was true; and for those things to happen in that day make much more sense than trying to make it out to the future today… because to many times will people try to make the return today; and some people set their hearts on this.

One day we will die and be judged and have this “return again experience” be leaving here and going there being raised from the dead; believer or not; there are two place according to the Bible; what lies within and around the Heavenly Jerusalem at the end of revelation; once all that wrath would fall upon the children of disobedience; and they lost everything in flames and fire.

Revelation 1-20 in my opinion are all pertaining to those who were faithful and of the bride of Christ; and people now today are adopted by faith; and those who seek God out in faith are people with the spirit and are adopted into the kingdom of Heaven and have access to the Father through Christ; and the devil, hades, false prophet, beast, and sin has been overcame and put beneath the feet of the Son of God.

Revelation 21-22 are pictures of the kingdom and what it looks like.

Robert Gwin

Mar 19, 2021
Central Il
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
“Behold, He is coming with clouds, and every eye will see Him, even they who pierced Him. And all the tribes of the earth will mourn because of Him. Even so, Amen.” - Revelation 1:7 (NKJV),

First Advent

This could not have happened at the first advent because history proves that every Jew and Gentile did not see Jesus. A few people saw Jesus on the cross and then they and that whole generation died without Revelation 1:7 being fulfilled.

For all to see Jesus, they must be raised from the dead. Jesus will resurrect everyone at His second advent. (See John 5:28-29.)

Second Advent

Revelation 14:14 (NKJV), “Then I looked, and behold, a white cloud, and on the cloud sat One like the Son of Man,…” If you are on the earth, under the cloud, would Jesus be visible?

Joel 2:1-2 (NASB20), “Blow a trumpet in Zion, And sound an alarm on My holy mountain! Let all the inhabitants of the land tremble, For the day of the LORD is coming; Indeed, it is near, A day of darkness and gloom, A day of clouds and thick darkness.” Those of the world will not see his return as they are under the cloud where there is the darkness of trouble. The gloom of despair is growing.

Jesus also cites the nations mourning (Revelation 1:7) as an evidence of His return in Luke 21:25-27 (NKJV), “…on the earth distress of nations, with perplexity, …men’s hearts failing them from fear and the expectation of those things which are coming on the earth, …Then they will see the Son of Man coming in a cloud (same clouds as in Joel 2) with power and great glory.”

How does every eye see Him then? It is through our understanding or insight that we come to recognize the events that are the evidences of our Lord’s return. The Apostle James said when Christ returns, He will rebuild the Jewish nation. Acts 15:16-17 (NASB20) “… I will return, and I will rebuild the fallen tabernacle of David, and I will rebuild its ruins, and I will restore it, so that the rest of mankind may seek the LORD…” Are we not “seeing” Israel being restored?

The signs of Jesus’s return are clear for all who have eyes to see now. But in the future, all will recognize our Lord’s return.
No doubt RR, when Jesus returns, all alive will know it. Not a pretty picture or prospect for most.

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I guess considering Jesus is the Lord God Almighty many will see the Lord for who he is, and some won’t care but be given a place to live outside the kingdom. Some will even try to justify themselves without the work of Christ.

When they die and leave here anyway.

I just don’t believe that Jesus is coming today due to the content and context of revelation; those who were watching, waiting and seeking seen the Lord come back; and where changed in the twinkling of the eye.

Today that simply means watching and waiting while you know one day you will die; but back then they were promised to witness Jesus return and to say they didn’t well that is a choice you make; but by faith I believe they did witness him and all sin has been taken care of along with everything else but that doesn’t mean we still don’t fight the battle of darkness that try’s to influence the soul; but going to the light.

Still for some reason many disagree that revelation has been fulfilled yet; as just look at the world… is the main reasons people are waiting for a an eradication of evil.

But evil is inherit by us through the natural structure of how we choose, think, and do.

God was looking for the world to be reconciled back to himself and that is what God did through Christ.

GRACE ambassador

Mar 1, 2021
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
For all to see Jesus, they must be raised from the dead. Jesus will resurrect everyone at His second advent.
Rev 20:4 "And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgment was given unto​
them: and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and​
for The Word of God, and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image,​
neither had received his mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands; and​
they [?were resurrected and] lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years."

Rev 20:5 "But the rest of the dead lived not [?] again until the thousand years were finished.
This is the first resurrection." ............ ↑ resurrected? ↑

So, are these Correct, or is "EVERYONE resurrected at His Second Advent"?

Of course, this is in God's (Context Of His) Prophetic [NO mystery] Program For Israel...

Rightly Divided (2 Timothy 2:15) From “Things That Differ” (online)

God's Other Context Of His Mystery Program, For The Body Of Christ

What do we do with These Scriptures (Pre-trib rapture To Heaven, 7 years prior
to the prophesied 2nd Advent)?:

"Behold, I shew you A Mystery; We shall not all sleep, but we shall all be​
changed, In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump: for​
the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and​
we shall be changed." (1 Corinthians 15:51-52)​
+
"For The LORD Himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of​
the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in [The Body Of] Christ​
shall rise first: Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together
with them in the clouds, to meet The LORD in the air: and so shall we ever be​
with The LORD. Wherefore Comfort one another With These Words."​
(1 Thessalonians 4:16-18)​

BIG Differences in these, or homogenized into one teaching?:

"EVERYONE will be raised AT ONCE, Only at the Second Advent?
--------------------------------
Precious friend(s):

Grace, Peace, And JOY In Christ, And In His Word Of Truth, Rightly
Divided (+ I and II)
!

RR144

Feb 12, 2019
INDIANA
www.kingdomherald.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Rev 20:4 "And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgment was given unto​
them: and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and​
for The Word of God, and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image,​
neither had received his mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands; and​
they [?were resurrected and] lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years."

Rev 20:5 "But the rest of the dead lived not [?] again until the thousand years were finished.
This is the first resurrection." ............ ↑ resurrected? ↑

So, are these Correct, or is "EVERYONE resurrected at His Second Advent"?

Of course, this is in God's (Context Of His) Prophetic [NO mystery] Program For Israel...

Rightly Divided (2 Timothy 2:15) From “Things That Differ” (online)

God's Other Context Of His Mystery Program, For The Body Of Christ

What do we do with These Scriptures (Pre-trib rapture To Heaven, 7 years prior
to the prophesied 2nd Advent)?:

"Behold, I shew you A Mystery; We shall not all sleep, but we shall all be​
changed, In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump: for​
the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and​
we shall be changed." (1 Corinthians 15:51-52)​
+
"For The LORD Himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of​
the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in [The Body Of] Christ​
shall rise first: Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together
with them in the clouds, to meet The LORD in the air: and so shall we ever be​
with The LORD. Wherefore Comfort one another With These Words."​
(1 Thessalonians 4:16-18)​

BIG Differences in these, or homogenized into one teaching?:

"EVERYONE will be raised AT ONCE, Only at the Second Advent?
--------------------------------
Precious friend(s):

Grace, Peace, And JOY In Christ, And In His Word Of Truth, Rightly
Divided (+ I and II)
!
Verse 5 is spurious. Look it up!

VCO

Mar 4, 2023
Lincoln, NE
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

First Advent

Second Advent

1683059303754.png

His feet half to touch the GROUND, for it would be the Second Advent.

Now I want everyone, especially those WHO thinks their is no such thing as Pre-Tribulation in the BIBLE.

Mark 13:26-37 (NCV)
26 “Then people will see the Son of Man coming in clouds with great power and glory.
27 Then he will send his angels all around the earth to gather his chosen people from every part of the earth and from every part of heaven.
28 “Learn a lesson from the fig tree: When its branches become green and soft and new leaves appear, you know summer is near.
29 In the same way, when you see these things happening, you will know that the time is near, ready to come.
30 I tell you the truth, all these things will happen while the people of this time are still living.
31 Earth and sky will be destroyed, but the words I have said will never be destroyed.
32 “No one knows when that day or time will be, not the angels in heaven, not even the Son. Only the Father knows.
33 Be careful!
Always be ready, because you don’t know when that time will be.
34 It is like a man who goes on a trip. He leaves his house and lets his servants take care of it, giving each one a special job to do. The man tells the servant guarding the door always to be watchful.
35 So always be ready, because you don’t know when the owner of the house will come back. It might be in the evening, or at midnight, or in the morning while it is still dark, or when the sun rises.
36 Always be ready. Otherwise he might come back suddenly and find you sleeping.
37 I tell you this, and I say this to everyone:
Be ready!’

If Christ HIMSELF Does NOT KNOW THE TIME, HOW CAN YOU SAY, there is no such thing as Pre-Tribulation ? ? ?

And Look at the LAST VERSE, HE SAYS THAT TO EVERYONE, PERIOD.

Now LOOK AT THE DIFFERENCE IN ATTITUDES BETWEEN Christ Coming for US, and WHEN HE COMES TO MAKE WAR.

Zechariah 14:1-5 (NCV)
1 The LORD’S day of judging is coming when the wealth you have taken will be divided among you.
2 I will bring all the nations together to fight Jerusalem. They will capture the city and rob the houses and attack the women. Half the people will be taken away as captives, but the rest of the people won’t be taken from the city.
3 Then the LORD will go to war against those nations; he will fight as in a day of battle.
4 On that day he will stand on the Mount of Olives, east of Jerusalem. The Mount of Olives will split in two, forming a deep valley that runs east and west. Half the mountain will move toward the north, and half will move toward the south.
5 You will run through this mountain valley to the other side, just as you ran from the earthquake when Uzziah was king of Judah. Then the LORD my God will come and all the holy ones with him.
Zechariah 14:9 (NCV)
9 Then the LORD will be king over the whole world. At that time there will be only one LORD, and his name will be the only name.
Zechariah 14:12-13 (NCV)
12 But the LORD will bring a terrible disease on the nations that fought against Jerusalem. Their flesh will rot away while they are still standing up. Their eyes will rot in their sockets, and their tongues will rot in their mouths.
13 At that time the LORD will cause panic. Everybody will grab his neighbor, and they will attack each other.

HE IS VERY, VERY ANGRY WITH THE NATIONS THAT ATTACKED ISRAEL. Now, do you see any of that ANGER in the Gospel of MARK.

That makes it Clear, that this above event, is Later on the Timeline, as we saw in the Gospel of Mark, AND CHRIST SAID:
33 Be careful! Always be ready, because you don’t know when that time will be.

If we are READY, at anytime; we will Be Ready at the Pre-Trib.
If we are READY, at anytime; we will Be Ready at the Mid-Trib.
If we are READY, at anytime; we will BE Ready at the Post-Trib.

So what is all this Bickering about ? ? ?

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Always gotta be ready to die.

Where does one’s fate lie?

Inside or outside the kingdom of God?

VCO

Mar 4, 2023
Lincoln, NE
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Always gotta be ready to die.

Where does one’s fate lie?

Inside or outside the kingdom of God?

You do not have the foggiest idea what we believe the RAPTURE is all about, do you ? ? ?

For the Born Again Believer, alive at HIS coming for HIS Bride, there is NO DEATH. But he or she will be CHANGED from this Mortal Body, To a Glorified Body, that will never Die. You have to be in your Glorified Body, to enter into Heaven, for the Wedding of the Lamb.

1 Corinthians 15:50-54 (HCSB)
50 Brothers, I tell you this: Flesh and blood cannot inherit the kingdom of God, and corruption cannot inherit incorruption.
51 Listen! I am telling you a mystery: We will not all fall asleep, but we will all be changed,
52 in a moment, in the blink of an eye, at the last trumpet. For the trumpet will sound, and the dead will be raised incorruptible, and we will be changed.
53 For this corruptible must be clothed with incorruptibility, and this mortal must be clothed with immortality.
54 When this corruptible is clothed with incorruptibility, and this mortal is clothed with immortality, then the saying that is written will take place: Death has been swallowed up in victory.

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You do not have the foggiest idea what we believe the RAPTURE is all about, do you ? ? ?

For the Born Again Believer, alive at HIS coming for HIS Bride, there is NO DEATH. But he or she will be CHANGED from this Mortal Body, To a Glorified Body, that will never Die. You have to be in your Glorified Body, to enter into Heaven, for the Wedding of the Lamb.

1 Corinthians 15:50-54 (HCSB)
50 Brothers, I tell you this: Flesh and blood cannot inherit the kingdom of God, and corruption cannot inherit incorruption.
51 Listen! I am telling you a mystery: We will not all fall asleep, but we will all be changed,
52 in a moment, in the blink of an eye, at the last trumpet. For the trumpet will sound, and the dead will be raised incorruptible, and we will be changed.
53 For this corruptible must be clothed with incorruptibility, and this mortal must be clothed with immortality.
54 When this corruptible is clothed with incorruptibility, and this mortal is clothed with immortality, then the saying that is written will take place: Death has been swallowed up in victory.
Yes, I do, and believe the perfect, blameless, spotless bride of Christ was taken in 70Ad. But that did not mean more would fruits after the first wouldn’t follow it’s just on an individual basis now compared to a once whole collective group of persons dying for their faith in Jesus Christ.

Though many continue to simply say “I am wrong”, or “they expect a different outcome”, and I say believe as you will, because it’s all between you and God. And I don’t mind what you will believe; but that doesn’t mean that my beliefs are invalid compared to whom are addressed in the historical, narrative, content and context of the Bible.

VCO

Mar 4, 2023
Lincoln, NE
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes, I do, and believe the perfect, blameless, spotless bride of Christ was taken in 70Ad. But that did not mean more would fruits after the first wouldn’t follow it’s just on an individual basis now compared to a once whole collective group of persons dying for their faith in Jesus Christ.

Though many continue to simply say “I am wrong”, or “they expect a different outcome”, and I say believe as you will, because it’s all between you and God. And I don’t mind what you will believe; but that doesn’t mean that my beliefs are invalid compared to whom are addressed in the historical, narrative, content and context of the Bible.
1683104009783.png
1683102171473.png

And if you believe that false teaching, then I KNOW: You do not have the foggiest idea what we believe the RAPTURE is all about, do you ?

The Sum Total of all the Saints, Old Test Saints, New Testament Saints, and beheaded Tribulation Saints are the Spotless Bride of Christ. We are considered Spotless, NOT BY ANYTHING WE DID, but BY HIS SHED BLOOD SHED ON THE CROSS. We become HOLY, AT the Rapture, because HE gives us a NEW BODY with no sin in it, a Gloried BODY, fit for HEAVEN; and takes us to heaven and WED's US in the Wedding of the LAMB, while TRIBULATION, a week of Years, the 70th Week of Daniel, goes on, ON Earth.

1683103684922.png

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
View attachment 32149
View attachment 32147

And if you believe that false teaching, then I KNOW: You do not have the foggiest idea what we believe the RAPTURE is all about, do you ?

The Sum Total of all the Saints, Old Test Saints, New Testament Saints, and beheaded Tribulation Saints are the Spotless Bride of Christ. We are considered Spotless, NOT BY ANYTHING WE DID, but BY HIS SHED BLOOD SHED ON THE CROSS. We become HOLY, AT the Rapture, because HE gives us a NEW BODY with no sin in it, a Gloried BODY, fit for HEAVEN; and takes us to heaven and WED's US in the Wedding of the LAMB, while TRIBULATION, a week of Years, the 70th Week of Daniel, goes on, ON Earth.

View attachment 32148
Saving people from the wrath of God that fell upon the ones who killed Jesus in 70Ad.

please don’t look at me as though I am stupid because I don’t believe like you do; which you can freely believe you own way you have been taught or what lies in your heart.

I don’t care; though that sounds mean it’s not.

Your choice is your own.

I don’t believe anyone today is part of that spotless bride like those who were wrote too. That doesn’t mean more fruits were not to come.

Hope you understand.

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I choose to believe Jesus and the apostles talking about a one time advent that would never happen again. So he came back if he was honest and the apostles otherwise, That Bible is trash in my opinion, @VCO.

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
A lot of peoples hope, rely on the images that you just shared what a false premise to believe in, for todays modern time.

Though I believe when you die and other people die, they will see the Lord Jesus Christ, and they will be given their resurrected body, which is spiritual and given by God.

They will be raised up in place outside, or inside of the kingdom of heaven that’s what I believe overall. @VCO.

But you can disagree. Other people can disagree. It doesn’t matter to me personally because God doesn’t make me feel bad, because I believe that Jesus Christ has already came back.

People who disagree will try to make you feel bad, but listen, you can believe Jesus Christ is still coming back now today and you better be ready and be part of that spotless church that doesn’t exist today in my opinion, if you want, as long as you’re loving God, and loving others, I don’t care.

VCO

Mar 4, 2023
Lincoln, NE
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
A lot of peoples hope, rely on the images that you just shared what a false premise to believe in, for todays modern time.

Though I believe when you die and other people die, they will see the Lord Jesus Christ, and they will be given their resurrected body, which is spiritual and given by God.

They will be raised up in place outside, or inside of the kingdom of heaven that’s what I believe overall. @VCO.

But you can disagree. Other people can disagree. It doesn’t matter to me personally because God doesn’t make me feel bad, because I believe that Jesus Christ has already came back.

People who disagree will try to make you feel bad, but listen, you can believe Jesus Christ is still coming back now today and you better be ready and be part of that spotless church that doesn’t exist today in my opinion, if you want, as long as you’re loving God, and loving others, I don’t care.T

Well, believe what you want to, I will believe the BIBLE, and how do I know I HAVE THE TRUTH ? The HOLY SPIRIT IS IN ME, and that Knowledge is Way Beyond simply suspecting HE is there. I MEAN, WAY BEYOND suspecting.

VCO

Mar 4, 2023
Lincoln, NE
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

People who disagree will try to make you feel bad, but listen, you can believe Jesus Christ is still coming back now today and you better be ready and be part of that spotless church that doesn’t exist today in my opinion, if you want, as long as you’re loving God, and loving others, I don’t care.

You are lost, and blind, you NEED to wake up.

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If you say so. All man can do is point and judge. Cast one out, put them to death.

VCO

Mar 4, 2023
Lincoln, NE
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If you say so. All man can do is point and judge. Cast one out, put them to death.

I can help you, but only if you can TRUST the BIBLE as Literally GOD's Word. I am a 74 year old, Volunteer Prison Chaplain, Retired. You have a lot of false information in your head, and mixed in with some truth. But you have to want help from me, and you have KNOW the BIBLE is GOD's Word. I was Born Again Dec. 30, 1977. You have to let me know, if you want help.

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Please read all of this or just don’t reply to me anymore.

Dude I trust the Bible.

I believe Jesus Christ and his apostles didn’t lie to the people they wrote to who were warned about his coming again, and the great and dreadful day of the Lord.

You may be older than me, but I don’t really play or juggle “traditions of man” around often a lot since facing the reality of Jesus and his apostles and the group of people they talked to were spoken to honestly, and not deceived.

So please stop acting as though I need help; or that I am crazy for not submitting to your own personal perception of what’s it is you expect to happen.

And many may say oh he is just rebellious…

It’s not that it’s just amazing that people do not believe Jesus and his apostles to that day in age and are waiting for a sign or event of it happening today.

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Even 90 year olds should face the truth, in my opinion; but it all boils down can you love someone different than you as far as belief. And accept them as a sister or brother.