Every Scripture- IN ORDER- revealing Who God really is!

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

theQuestion

Oct 30, 2017
seattle
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Several years ago, I carefully-and slowly- read the Bible thru, as done many times before- but with the purpose of compiling a List for such a purpose; for NOTHING is more important that knowing the One (not Three) Jesus came to make known (John 17).
After all, if the Triune Gods fabricated by the Roman Governmental Church were TRUE: it would be EVERYWHERE in it, as the Trinity, a Triune Godhead, the Triunity, Co-Equal God Beings, Godhead, a Hypostaic Union, Divine essences, Divine Natures, a God-the-Son,
a God-the-GHOST, Hypostasis, Homoousios, Perichoresis , a Godman, Omnipresence, Incarnation, a God who is a Sacred Mystery, a God 'in three persons', Dual natures, a reincarnate God, a first person of the trinity, a second person of the trinity, a third person of the trinity, Godness, or a multipersonal God were all revealed, taught, and clearly explained!~
Or NOT explained? A (GASP!) 'Sacred MYSTERY', as they labeled it?
And if, Jesus is to be believed, his God and Father is the ONLY true God, THAT would be it would be EVERYWHERE in it.

Judge for yourselves! Ready?

We first start with the very first reference to the holy spirit:

Gen 1:2- And the earth was without form, and void; and darkness was upon the face of the deep. And the spirit of God moved upon the face of the waters.

Nothing to indicate a Ghost-God..."spirit' is the translation of the Hebrew word for "breath, wind"- an unseen force.

Note that the Earth already existed when these Creative 'Days' began!
All was NOT made in 6 24-hour days as most of CHURCHianity teaches!

Last edited:
Reactions: amadeus

theQuestion

Oct 30, 2017
seattle
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
CHURCHianity has Three God-Beings/Persons/Natures/Essences/Whatever talking among Themselves, but His son was there.
Also, so too, were the angels- who likely helped and assisted. Since he made men in His image, he also likely did to his messengers (angels)~

Gen 1:26-And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness...

God was not talking to Himself, but also to His son (‘New Testament’), as well as to -

OURimage_email.jpg

Unless you think millions of angels just watched, and WEREN'T made in God's image either....

theQuestion

Oct 30, 2017
seattle
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Now Gen 18 and 19, where three “men” appeared to Abraham and Lot.
Clergy say it was the Trinity (Father, Son and Ghost]... Let’s see what the ACCOUNT says-

Gen 18:1- And Jehovah appeared to him by the oaks of Mamre. And he sat at the tent-door in the heat of the day.
2-And he lifted up his eyes and saw, and behold, three >>> men <<< standing near him. And when he saw [them], he ran to meet them from the tent-door, and bowed himself to the earth,
3-and said, Lord, if now I have found favor in thine eyes, pass not away, I pray thee, from thy servant.
4-Let now a little water be fetched, that ye may wash your feet, and rest yourselves under the tree.
8-And he took thick and sweet milk, and the calf that he had dressed, and set it before them; and he stood before
them under the tree, and >>> they ate. <<<

Did God become three MEN? Was 'GodJesus' here, one of MANY times he became a man before the NT account?

9-And they said to him, Where is Sarah thy wife? And he said, Behold, in the tent.
10-And he said, I will certainly return to thee at [this] time of the year,
and behold, Sarah thy wife shall have a son. And Sarah was listening at the
tent-door, which was behind him.
11-Now Abraham and Sarah were old [and] advanced in age:it had ceased to be
with Sarah after the manner of women.
12-And Sarah laughed within herself, saying, After I am become old, shall
I have pleasure, and my lord old?
13-And Jehovah said to Abraham, Why is this, that Sarah laughs, saying,
Shall I indeed bear, when I am become old?
14-Is [any] matter too wonderful for Jehovah? At the time appointed I will
return to thee, at this time of the year, and Sarah shall have a son.
20-And Jehovah said, Because the cry of Sodom and Gomorrahis great and their
sin is very grievous,
21-I will go down now, and see whether they have done altogether according
to the cry of it, which is come to me; and if not, I will know it.

Were these 3 'Godmen' speaking in unison?
Was only ONE of them a Godman?
Or, did God speak thru them, as we will see in other accounts as I list them in order....
And- so much for being 'omnipresent'. He allows us privacy.

22-And the men turned thence, and went towards Sodom; and Abraham remained yet standing before Jehovah.
23-And Abraham drew near, and said, Wilt thou also cause the righteous to perish with the wicked?
33-And Jehovah went away when he had ended speaking to Abraham; and Abraham returned to his place.

Genesis 19:1--And the two >>> angels <<< ["messengers"] came to Sodom at even. And Lot was sitting in the gate of Sodom. And Lot saw them, and rose up to meet them; and he bowed down, the face toward the ground.
15-And as the dawn arose, >>> the angels <<< urged Lot, saying,Up, take thy wife and thy two daughters who are present, lest thou perish in the iniquity of the city.
16-And as he lingered, >>> the men <<< laid hold on his hand, and on the hand of his wife, and on the hand of his two daughters, Jehovah
being merciful to him
; and they led him out, and set him without the city.
17-And it came to pass when they had brought them outside,that he said, Escape for thy life: look not behind thee, neither stay thou in all the plain: escape to the mountain, lest thou perish.
23-The sun rose upon the earth when Lot came to Zoar.
24-And Jehovah rained on Sodom and Gomorrah brimstone and fire from Jehovah out of heaven.

Now, what does the account show us?
God-the-Father, God-the-Son, and God-the-Ghost doing all this...eating steak, and splitting up?...
...or Jehovah speaking and working thru these angels?
Did Three Gods/Persons/Beings/Essences/Natures become "men" to visit Abraham and Sodom?

Notice that they are called "men", "angels" ,and "Jehovah" interchangeably.

As we continue thru the Bible, you will see OTHER accounts where an Angel is spoken of as "Jehovah" ( or "LORD" in most translations removing it) for the sole reason God is SPEAKING directly THRU them.

Moses later writes that no man can see God and live,as Jesus later, still, did.
The Apostle John, too, later writes that no man HAS seen God, which indicates that He has used different angels and IMAGES to “appear” and represent Himself to man.

John, and MANY others DID see Jesus! (NOT God)
Abraham, too, sees ANGELS, not God- and certainly not THREE Almighties ,Gods/Beings/Persons/Essences/Natures!

theQuestion

Oct 30, 2017
seattle
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Next is Exodus.

Ex 3:13 - And Moses said unto God, Behold, when I come unto the children of Israel, and shall say unto them, The God of your fathers hath sent me unto you; and they shall say to me, What is his name? What shall I say unto them?
14- And God said unto Moses, I shall prove to be: and he said, Thus shalt thou say unto the children of Israel, I Shall Prove to Be hath sent me unto you. [Not the erroneous "I Am"]
15- And God said moreover unto Moses, Thus shalt thou say unto the children of Israel,

>>>> Jehovah, <<<<
[The Name both Jews and Antichrists REMOVED and REPLACED in the scriptures almost 7,000 times!]

the God of your fathers, the God of Abraham, the God of Isaac, and the God of Jacob, hath sent me unto you:
this is my NAME FOREVER, and this is my memorial unto all generations.

No mention of a ‘God-the-Son’, nor a ‘God-the-Ghost’.
A Personal Name that would be FOREVER!
Also notice that God NEVER says “If you listen to US”, “WE will bless you”. etc. when speaking; He ALWAYS speaks in the ‘first person’!
This does not show 3 God-Beings, nor a Three-in-One God.

Just ONE God, whose Name is...JEHOVAH!

theQuestion

Oct 30, 2017
seattle
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
For FOUR HUNDRED YEARS, the Jews who had worshiped Him were in bondage to Egypt, and, understandably, were starting to doubt he existed or cared. Thus he told Moses, that He would use him as a Word, a Spokesman, and as "GOD!", arranging for his brother to speak FOR Moses, since Moses wasn't a good speaker at the time -

Ex 4:15- You will speak with him and tell him what to say. I will help both you and him to speak, and will teach you both what to do.

[Jesus said that his God and Father had taught HIM what to say, as well!]

16- He will speak to the people for you. He will be your spokesman, and you will serve as God to him.
17- And take this staff in your hand that you will perform the signs with.

[An interesting thing to note is that translators do the same with THIS as WE do with John 1:1, since there were no articles or caps in the ancient Hebrew EITHER: some put "a" in front of "God" and/or use a lower case "g", so it reads "a god" to Pharaoh! Another Double Standard.]

theQuestion

Oct 30, 2017
seattle
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
But, it gets even BETTER~

Exodus 7:1 -And Jehovah said to Moses, "See, I have made thee God to Pharaoh; and Aaron thy brother shall be thy prophet."-Darby

So Moses "WAS God" to Aaron and to Pharaoh. Just as Jesus "Was God", just on a much smaller scale. (John 1:1)
(Moses only to Egypt- Jesus to the world)

Notice how God even COMPARES Jesus role to Moses'~

Heb 3:1- Therefore, holy brothers and sisters, who share in the heavenly calling, fix your thoughts on Jesus, whom we acknowledge as our apostle and high priest.
[Not "God"- but a mediator TO Him]
2- He was faithful to the One who appointed him, just as Moses was faithful in all God's house.

Notice how Jesus is an apostle and a priest?
Do you believe God to be an apostle and priest?

Reactions: KBCid

theQuestion

Oct 30, 2017
seattle
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The next account giving us insight as to the nature & identity of God is found at Exodus 19.

The Israelites had just been delivered from Egypt, and God says He is going to appear before them all.
How will He do it? In a physical form, as the angels did with Abraham?
Or, does God HIMSELF become “a little lower than ANGELS”, as Christ later did?

Ex 19: 9-And Jehovah said to Moses, Lo, I will come to thee in the cloud’s thick darkness, that the people may hear when I speak with thee,
and believe thee also for ever. And Moses told the words of the people to Jehovah. -Darby

theQuestion

Oct 30, 2017
seattle
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Was this God Himself speaking? Notice the Third Person wording:

Ex 19:24- And Jehovah said unto him, Go, get thee down; and thou shalt come up, thou, and Aaron with thee: but let not the priests and the people break through to come up unto Jehovah, lest he break forth upon them.- ASV

[This indicates it was someone acting as the Word (Spokesman) of God...]

theQuestion

Oct 30, 2017
seattle
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Now, by this time, all of you have seen how the Trinitarians try to IGNORE John’s words that were INSPIRED BY GOD HIMSELF, when he wrote:
“No man has seen God at ANY time!”
A curious account verifying this is found at-

Ex 33:20- And he said, Thou canst not see my face; for Man shall not see me, and live.
[Stop- and digest this. Jesus later verified this. AND..... Churchianity teaches Jesus is STILL a man!]

21-And Jehovah said, Behold,[there is] a place by me: there shalt thou stand on the rock.
22-And it shall come to pass, when my glory passeth by, that I will put thee in a cleft of the rock, and will cover thee with my hand, until I have passed by.
23-And I will take away my hand, and thou shalt see me from behind; but my face shall not be seen.

My guess is that “from behind” illustrated that He Himself wasn't to be seen.

Yet one thing IS clear- he never saw God literally....

theQuestion

Oct 30, 2017
seattle
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Deut 6:4- Hear, O Israel: Jehovah our God is one Jehovah.-ASV

Self explanatory!
Neither THREE, nor Three-in-One, nor anything implying otherwise!
Triune Gods existed in many of the ancient religions. Many had more than 3....

Reactions: KBCid and amadeus

theQuestion

Oct 30, 2017
seattle
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
One particular account gives a clear picture of what God’s spirit REALLY is-

Num 11:16- And Jehovah said to Moses, “Gather for me seventy men of the elders of Israel, whom you know to be the elders of the people and officers over them; and bring them to the tent of meeting, and let them take their stand there with you.
17- And I will come down and talk with you there; and I will take
>>> some of the spirit <<<
which is upon you and put
>>> it <<<
upon them; and they shall bear the burden of the people with you, that you may not bear it yourself alone.

(Repeated several times in the account)

Now a FEW new translations try SO hard to pervert this, such as the 'Amplified' Bible~
17- Then I will come down and speak with you there, and I will take away some of the Spirit who is upon you, and will put Him upon them; and they shall bear the burden of the people with you, so that you will not have to bear it all alone.

The perversion is easily seen- unless not paying any attention!
Would One God take SOME of another God?
Get REAL!
Besides, their IS no "who" nor "him" in the Hebrew!

God HIMSELF calls the holy spirit "IT"- SEVERAL times, and says He will take SOME of IT from Moses.
Was the Ghost-God of Churchianity split into parts & passed around?
Did Almighty God #1 call God #3 "IT", and do that to 'Him'????

Of COURSE not!

It was his POWER ("spirit"- Ruach; Breath, Wind) that he rationed out!

Reactions: KBCid and amadeus

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@theQuestion

Good job on verses posted through post #12. You must have realized long ago, that what people have themselves that is wrong is buried quite deep. They cannot get it out, nor can you nor I. Only God can and only He can do it if they have really opened themselves up to any changes He wants or needs to make in them.

Reactions: theQuestion

theQuestion

Oct 30, 2017
seattle
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Thanks, Amadeus! And I never quote the most accurate of ALL translations- the New World Translation!

theQuestion

Oct 30, 2017
seattle
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The Abused Prophecy~

From Exodus thru to Isaiah, the endless dealings of Jehovah with Israel and the nations show Him to be ONE PERSON, ONE BEING.
Never does He speak of Himself to the people as "We" or "Ourselves'. Always as "I"- singular.
Never is a Ghost-God seen, or referred to. Neither any Son-God.
Was there no 'God-the-Son' until born by Mary?
What was his name before being given the name "Jesus"?
Was he nameless as the imaginary 'God-the-Ghost'?

Not til Isaiah, did God foretell the coming of His son- giving us insight into his son's several roles:

Isa 9: 6- For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is
>>> given; <<<
and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counselor, Mighty God [literally "Godlike Warrior"-Hebrew El Gibbur] , Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace.
7- Of the increase of his government and of peace there shall be no end, upon the throne of David, and upon his kingdom, to establish it, and to uphold it with justice and with righteousness from henceforth even for ever.
>>> The zeal of Jehovah of hosts will perform this. <<< -ASV

The clergy have long used this to prop up their Trinity Dogma, saying "see there: the MIGHTY GOD! ETERNAL FATHER- Jesus is God Almighty- there is the 'PROOF'!

It IS proof...of their ignorance and deception.
NO translation reads "Almighty".
Even the Trinity Dogma doesn't have Two Fathers, nor teach the Father became the Son.
Angels, Moses, Judges of Israel, and Jesus himself were called "God" by....Jehovah.
Many are...FATHERS, both literally, and figuratively. Jesus is, too.
Jesus is KING, far more than just a Prince.
So this "name" ( Hebrew shem:an appellation, as a mark or memorial of individuality; by implication honor, authority, character. KJV: fame(-ous), named(-d), renown, report.) - not nameS- was a combination of Roles he would carry out.

Isa 9 does NOT say God HIMSELF is to come- as WOULD be the case if the 'Trinity' was real, buuuuut says He GIVES this individual to mankind. vs 1 and vs 7

Since Christ (as he is called later) has always been the Word (Spokesman) of God, he, as Moses, REPRESENTS God, as shown by this and many other references.

Stranger

Oct 5, 2016
Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Several years ago, I carefully-and slowly- read the Bible thru, as done many times before- but with the purpose of compiling a List for such a purpose; for NOTHING is more important that knowing the One (not Three) Jesus came to make known (John 17).
After all, if the Triune Gods fabricated by the Roman Governmental Church were TRUE: it would be EVERYWHERE in it, as the Trinity, a Triune Godhead, the Triunity, Co-Equal God Beings, Godhead, a Hypostaic Union, Divine essences, Divine Natures, a God-the-Son,
a God-the-GHOST, Hypostasis, Homoousios, Perichoresis , a Godman, Omnipresence, Incarnation, a God who is a Sacred Mystery, a God 'in three persons', Dual natures, a reincarnate God, a first person of the trinity, a second person of the trinity, a third person of the trinity, Godness, or a multipersonal God were all revealed, taught, and clearly explained!~
Or NOT explained? A (GASP!) 'Sacred MYSTERY', as they labeled it?
And if, Jesus is to be believed, his God and Father is the ONLY true God, THAT would be it would be EVERYWHERE in it.

Judge for yourselves! Ready?

We first start with the very first reference to the holy spirit:

Gen 1:2- And the earth was without form, and void; and darkness was upon the face of the deep. And the spirit of God moved upon the face of the waters.

Nothing to indicate a Ghost-God..."spirit' is the translation of the Hebrew word for "breath, wind"- an unseen force.

Note that the Earth already existed when these Creative 'Days' began!
All was NOT made in 6 24-hour days as most of CHURCHianity teaches!

I don't believe you. I believe you have a ready made google list from some group or organization trying to push their anti-trinitarian doctrine. Nice story though. Makes you appear so 'spiritual'.

Who said anything about a 'ghost-god'? I never heard that till you brought it up.

The re-creation of the earth was made in six twenty four hour periods.

Stranger

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Thanks, Amadeus! And I never quote the most accurate of ALL translations- the New World Translation!
The most accurate according to whom? Probably few people would agree with your assessment, but I must go with my own as God leads me. My versions are accurate as I read them and as God directs me. They may not be for other people. I am not other people. Their connection with God is not mine.

Why you are so offended by the word ghost makes me wonder. It is a simple English word derived from the same root as the German word Geist which means spirit. Spirit on the other hand comes from the same Latin root as the Spanish word espíritu which means the same thing. There is no German word that I know which corresponds directly to spirit and there is no Spanish word that I know which corresponds directly to ghost. That the KJV uses both words is not a problem, because they are really interchangeable.

When you put the word holy in front of them all it really means is that the spirit or Spirit is a Holy Spirit or the Holy Ghost. God is holy so who should or would have a problem with that?

Last edited:
Reactions: FHII

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Sorry but I had to remove my "like" from this one. I need to learn to read more slowly and accurately.

Next is Exodus.

Ex 3:13 - And Moses said unto God, Behold, when I come unto the children of Israel, and shall say unto them, The God of your fathers hath sent me unto you; and they shall say to me, What is his name? What shall I say unto them?
14- And God said unto Moses, I shall prove to be: and he said, Thus shalt thou say unto the children of Israel, I Shall Prove to Be hath sent me unto you. [Not the erroneous "I Am"]
15- And God said moreover unto Moses, Thus shalt thou say unto the children of Israel,

>>>> Jehovah, <<<<
[The Name both Jews and Antichrists REMOVED and REPLACED in the scriptures almost 7,000 times!]

What is the basis for you saying what have underlined and changed to blue above? How could you know such a thing was done and by whom? The Jews wrote the OT and probably most of the NT. Either it was written by men or inspired by God or not.

"All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness:
That the man of God may be perfect, throughly furnished unto all good works." II Tim 3:16-17

the God of your fathers, the God of Abraham, the God of Isaac, and the God of Jacob, hath sent me unto you:
this is my NAME FOREVER, and this is my memorial unto all generations.

No mention of a ‘God-the-Son’, nor a ‘God-the-Ghost’.
A Personal Name that would be FOREVER!
Also notice that God NEVER says “If you listen to US”, “WE will bless you”. etc. when speaking; He ALWAYS speaks in the ‘first person’!
This does not show 3 God-Beings, nor a Three-in-One God.

Just ONE God, whose Name is...JEHOVAH!

Reactions: Helen

theQuestion

Oct 30, 2017
seattle
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yet Another Ridiculous Shell Game the clergy have played for CENTURIES:

They quote Isa 42: 8, where it says

“ I am Jehovah, that is my name; [ALWAYS quoting translations that REMOVE it!] and my glory will I not give to another,
saying that this proves Jesus was always God, that he would not GIVE glory to Christ, nor any other.
They not only spurn the Name (replacing it with "LORD"), but also don’t quote the whole verse when abusing it:

Isa 42:8- I am Jehovah, that is my name; and my glory will I not give to another, neither my praise unto graven images.

The context shows he was referring to all the imaginary Gods of the surrounding nations the Jews were starting to worship.
He later DID , and foretold that He WOULD share His Glory with His son (such as Daniel 2 & 7), giving him all Power & Authority.

Reactions: KBCid

theQuestion

Oct 30, 2017
seattle
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Isa 46:5- Who will you compare me to? Who is equal to me? What am I like? Who can you compare me to?
6- Some people pour gold out of their bags. They weigh out silver on the scales.
They hire someone who works with gold to make it into a god.
They bow down to it and worship it.
7- They lift it up on their shoulders and carry it. They set it up in its place. And there it stands.
It can’t move from that spot. Someone might cry out to it. But it does not answer him.
It can’t save him from his troubles.
8- So remember that, you who refuse to obey me. Keep it in your minds and hearts.
9- Remember what happened in the past. Think about what took place long ago.
I am God. There is no other God. I am God. There is no one like me.
10- Before something even happens, I announce how it will end.
In fact, from times long ago I announced what was still to come.
I say, ‘ My plan will succeed. I will do anything I want to do. ’

Again, the True God stresses that He ( not “ We ” ) is the ONLY True God- the imaginary Gods being no more than figments of men’s Imagination.
Of course, there is no reference to TWO or Three Gods/Divine Beings of Trinitarian Lore.