Evil Spirit... From God?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

bud02

Aug 14, 2010
God does not 'give permission' for bad things to happen, including the actions of satan, demons, unclean spirits and humans.

He COMMANDS it.

God is sovereign upon His throne. Nothing and no one can act without His awareness and His righteous decree.

The problem with satan and humanity is that we don't agree with the situation.

Finally someone that thinks as I do ;)

Now I'd like to hear your take on this...
When the Bible says God can't sin, but he creates and ordains the means for it... How do you reconcile that?
Finally someone that thinks as I do ;)
That's just the opposite of your statements about Satin yesterday. In so many words you say that it was God that cause Satins fall in another thread, so just what do you believe?

link http://www.christian...dpost__p__99179

Thus the problem staring you right in the face is that God created beings with the complete capacity for sin. Maybe they had will to stop it, or maybe not. The fact is though- God had to have planted it and God didn't hinder it. Thus: it was part of his design. To some extent at least.

And I don't know how you can get around the fact that Satan, a created being, had to have put in his mind the thought of sin by GOD- it could come from nowhere else- and thus starts the chain reaction down to Adam and Eve. Maybe they had "free will" to choose sin, but most people ignore the fact this also means they would have had just as much free will to oppose Satan but they didn't. The only logical conclusion is it was designed to happen exactly like it happened.
So the facts are... Sin has always been a part of God's plan. And I trust that however he exactly orchestrated it to happen it will lead to his ultimate glory, and good.
I also don't believe he forces us to sin.