Evolution vs. God ?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

pia

May 30, 2009
West Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
While it will NEVER be correct that one kind of animal can spontaneously change itself into another kind of animal, and somehow ALWAYS be able to find a mate to propagate, the rest of what they call evolution is merely what God put in place so that the earth and all in it could keep going, even after the fall, which He knew was coming . Read in Genesis how God BLESSED them ( blessed means 'Empowered to prosper/grow/increase'. We make everything too hard. there shouldn't be a divide between science and God, science after all, is just our evidence of how God did/does things. Men must not make the mistake that they somehow created math or science in general, all they did was uncover what was already there. Blessings all around !............Pia

Reactions: Helen and Sword

Job

Feb 5, 2014
somewhere
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Evolution and God, like water and oil, don't mix.

pia

May 30, 2009
West Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Evolution and God, like water and oil, don't mix.
Hi Job.........Only the bit that claims different kinds change to other kinds. Of course He made it so animals could adapt, the same as us...........Blessings in Him............Pia

ScottA

Feb 24, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This is fun!

"Evolution" is a term for those who need eons to learn the truth.

Reactions: Sword

pia

May 30, 2009
West Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
This is fun!

"Evolution" is a term for those who need eons to learn the truth.
Hi Scott...........Thank you so much, I needed a giggle, these forums can get pretty heavy handed, can't they? Peace be with you..........Pia

Reactions: ScottA

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Hi Job.........Only the bit that claims different kinds change to other kinds. Of course He made it so animals could adapt, the same as us...........Blessings in Him............Pia

Yes, I believe that bodies, any body, is given the God-given ability to adapt.
Even our blood thickens of thins, depending on heat and cold...it takes a little while to adapt.

To Make you smile..which is good for us...We left England many years ago and moved to Northern British Columbia Canada. ( for a year..thankfully no longer, then we came lower.)
We had to 'adapt' to using an outhouse as there was no plumbing that far north. I kid you not...an outhouse at 40 degs below freezing , was not fun at all!!!! We adapted. :D

Sorry, naughty of me...a bit off topic. :)

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
That's not evolution.

Yes, I think we are all on the same page. That which has adapted ' they' call evolution....but we know that a slug that crawls out of the pond...did not really become a crocodile....that is 'their' evolution.
I heard that Darwin rejected his claim before his death. True or not, we don't know.
If he had indeed faked it...it shows how gullible his followers were!!!!

pia

May 30, 2009
West Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Yes, I think we are all on the same page. That which has adapted ' they' call evolution....but we know that a slug that crawls out of the pond...did not really become a crocodile....that is 'their' evolution.
I heard that Darwin rejected his claim before his death. True or not, we don't know.
Yep, I too heard that about Darwin, he had actually tried to get certain bits taken out of 'Origin of the species', as he had discovered himself to be wrong, but they didn't let him, odd isn't it

Reactions: Helen

pia

May 30, 2009
West Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
That's not evolution.
I am very sorry, but anything Jesus has shown me, is in me, and I can't throw it out because someone else hasn't had that particular revelation yet. I am more than certain that there are many Christians who have received revelation which I haven't got yet. Anyhow lets not be at odds with the little details, but let us continue as One in Him..........Peace Pia

Job

Feb 5, 2014
somewhere
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I am very sorry, but anything Jesus has shown me, is in me, and I can't throw it out because someone else hasn't had that particular revelation yet. I am more than certain that there are many Christians who have received revelation which I haven't got yet. Anyhow lets not be at odds with the little details, but let us continue as One in Him..........Peace Pia

Adapting to conditions is not evolution.

n

pia

May 30, 2009
West Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia

n
It has always been part of the incorrect teaching. You are right in a way. the Lord may not call it evolution and you may not either, but most others see it that way. F.Ex all the different bird beaks and their shape to fit specific flowers etc. Or are you after a fight over who calls what, what? :) I'm certainly not, I just love the simplicity with which The Lord taught me over all those years of just how wrong I had been, and a lot of it was from my teachers, even though I never did agree with my biology teacher that man came from monkeys, even as an unbeliever, I didn't believe that, much to my teachers frustration. Have a lovely day. Must be late over your way by now? Be blessed pia

pia

May 30, 2009
West Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia

n
I may not have expressed myself too clearly, but that is what I meant to say, that it is Adaptation through how God set it all in motion, not through 'mother nature' or ' the universe' suddenly deciding to change it. Always makes me laugh when I hear scientists claiming, that then the universe or the animal itself or something else
decided' to change it. How can they personalize nature or the universe but leave the only true creator out of it all. makes no sense,,,,,,,,Pia

Job

Feb 5, 2014
somewhere
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Show me an example of animals adapting. I wanna see the before and after.

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Show me an example of animals adapting. I wanna see the before and after.

I "think" this is the sort of thing pia is talking about.

Have you ever heard of the Coywolf?
We have them here now in Alberta Canada. The have bigger heads and longer legs than a coyote ...
Because the wolf species was getting to low..the wolf mated with the coyote.
They have spread across Canada and down the East Coast..as far as New York. Google it, they have good videos.
The trouble is they have inherited the confidence of the coyote...one video showed the coywolf calmly walking through a back yard in New York.
They don't have the fear that regular wolves have...
There are so many of them now...they have finally be identified as a "breed" of their own!! So we now have three species..The Wolf, the Coyote, and the CoyWolf.
My friends were walking their dogs..and saw one. It was a bit of a shock because they are bigger than coyotes!

I am sure that we don't know the half of how animals are adapting to survive.
Hey, you challenge pia,but you haven't said what you yourself believe :)

Reactions: bbyrd009

Sword

Nov 13, 2016
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
This is actully not true. It was a Christian woman who lied unfortunatly

Sword

Nov 13, 2016
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Were all guilible to some degree to satans lies. evolution satans lie space programe satans lie. most scientist know its a lie, but if you want to keep your job, keep with the lie or you will be out of a job and that goes all the way down to teachers in schools.

Reactions: Helen and pia

Sword

Nov 13, 2016
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
There are so many of them now...they have finally be identified as a "breed" of their own!! So we now have three species..The Wolf, the Coyote, and the CoyWolf.
My friends were walking their dogs..and saw one. It was a bit of a shock because they are bigger than coyotes!
And the funny thing is there all dogs.

Reactions: pia