Exekiel 39:18 Christ 1st coming..

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

brian100

Jul 5, 2020
Las Vegas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So I translated this..

Jews think the messiah is coming.. or this is armageddon.

Ezek.jpg

user

Aug 4, 2019
usa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So I translated this..
Jews think the messiah is coming.. or this is armageddon.
Ezek.jpg

You may wish to give up translating. Verse 17 is not talking to Jesus, but the prophet Ezekiel is being ordered by the Lord...

Ezekiel 39:17 And, thou son of man, thus saith the Lord GOD; Speak unto every feathered fowl, and to every beast of the field, Assemble yourselves, and come; gather yourselves on every side to my sacrifice that I do sacrifice for you, even a great sacrifice upon the mountains of Israel, that ye may eat flesh, and drink blood.

God Bless!

Reactions: prism and Bobby Jo

brian100

Jul 5, 2020
Las Vegas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
He already came... "Kingdom is here now." to quote Jesus.

"The great sacrifice on the mountains of Israel."

Last edited:

brian100

Jul 5, 2020
Las Vegas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I try to avoid armageddon and rapture stuff it will make your brain nutso. Just concentrate on getting to his Kingdom.

But Jews use Ezk to say its the Battle of Magog.. that end times thing. Then the messiah comes. But I proved he came already.

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Revelation 19:17
Revelation 19:18

John 6:27
John 6:53
Romans 8:6

Psalms 104:27

1 Corinthians 10:3
1 Corinthians 10:4

All verses (KJV)
PICJAG

Reactions: user

user

Aug 4, 2019
usa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
He already came... "Kingdom is here now." to quote Jesus.
"The great sacrifice on the mountains of Israel."

The Kingdom of God is...
Romans 14:17 For the kingdom of God is not meat and drink; but righteousness, and peace, and joy in the Holy Ghost.

The great sacrifice on the mountains of Israel is where Gog's army will fall...

Ezekiel 39:4 Thou shalt fall upon the mountains of Israel, thou, and all thy bands, and the people that is with thee: I will give thee unto the ravenous birds of every sort, and to the beasts of the field to be devoured.

God Bless!

brian100

Jul 5, 2020
Las Vegas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Its all metaphoric talk that I speak dude.

Get yourself a Douay Rheims man.

user

Aug 4, 2019
usa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I try to avoid armageddon and rapture stuff it will make your brain nutso. Just concentrate on getting to his Kingdom.
But Jews use Ezk to say its the Battle of Magog.. that end times thing. Then the messiah comes. But I proved he came already.

Are you saying Jesus 2nd coming has passed and we are now in the 1000 millennium reign?

brian100

Jul 5, 2020
Las Vegas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Exk is his first coming man. Its my job to know what Jews think.

I had to check on what they were saying.

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The Kingdom of God is...
Romans 14:17 For the kingdom of God is not meat and drink; but righteousness, and peace, and joy in the Holy Ghost.
100% correct the Kingdom of God is come. we wait for the Kingdom of Heaven now, at our change and his, JESUS second "apperance".

PICJAG.

brian100

Jul 5, 2020
Las Vegas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
100% correct the Kingdom of God is come. we wait for the Kingdom of Heaven now, at our change and his, JESUS second "apperance".

PICJAG.

Do you really believe what you say? Lets ask the Master.

1:17

Man you guys are too easy.

user

Aug 4, 2019
usa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Are you saying your "master" is a YouTube video? A movie with "actors" and a script?

Last edited:

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

1:17

one thing, stay off you-tube, and READ the bible. Matthew 6:10 "Thy kingdom come. Thy will be done in earth, as it is in heaven."

is the earth as in heaven now?. if so God help us. the Kingdom of God came on the Day of Pentecost. and the Kingdom of Heaven is yet to come. for Psalms 110 is in effect.

PICJAG.

Last edited:

brian100

Jul 5, 2020
Las Vegas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Thy Kingdom already came and is here.. you just cant see it. I saw it ..

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Thy Kingdom already came and is here.. you just cant see it. I saw it ..
we know that the KINGDOM of GOD is here, because he is in us,
Luke 17:20 "And when he was demanded of the Pharisees, when the kingdom of God should come, he answered them and said, The kingdom of God cometh not with observation:"
Luke 17:21 "Neither shall they say, Lo here! or, lo there! for, behold, the kingdom of God is within you."

KNOCK, KNOCK. as it have been Posted, Romans 14:17 "For the kingdom of God is not meat and drink; but righteousness, and peace, and joy in the Holy Ghost."

and the Holy Ghost came on Pentecost and indwelled us. Acts 2:1 "And when the day of Pentecost was fully come, they were all with one accord in one place."
Acts 2:2 "And suddenly there came a sound from heaven as of a rushing mighty wind, and it filled all the house where they were sitting."
Acts 2:3 "And there appeared unto them cloven tongues like as of fire, and it sat upon each of them."
Acts 2:4 "And they were all filled with the Holy Ghost, and began to speak with other tongues, as the Spirit gave them utterance." BINGO.

PICJAG.

Reactions: lforrest

brian100

Jul 5, 2020
Las Vegas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well the only question I had was Magog Armageddon or Messiah coming. I know it was Jesus now. To quote the "sacrifice"

How do I know? I checked on the Jews.

Last edited: