EXERCISING OUR AUTHORITY IN CHRIST

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Albert Finch

Apr 13, 2009
Houston, Texas USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What is the extent of our authority in Christ -- or do we have any authority?

As believers we have the authority to walk around our neighborhood and say, "I bind the devil in my neighborhood. I bind the drug addicts and the dope dealers." We can walk through schools and say, "I bind violence, I bind perversion, and I bind New Age teaching," Because every place where we set our foot will be ours. (Deuteronomy 11:24)

When we bind the devil, our next step is to loose the peace of Jesus in our streets--loose the righteousness of Jesus in our cities.

Matthew 18:18 -- "Truly I say to you, whever you shall bind on earth shall have been bound in heaven: and whatever you loose on earth shall have been loosed in heaven."

ALBERT FINCH MINISTRY

TopherNelson

Jan 11, 2015
You have no authorities to exercise. That is called pride. Our authority is Christ's. The authority to preach is through Christ. The authority to heal is for the sake of the gospel.