Exorcism

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

bluedragon

Aug 7, 2021
Birmingham, Al
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Let's see .....After the attack on her husband at their home in San Francisco, Nancy Pelosi, who is banned from receiving communion. Orders an Exorcism of her house. One of two things occured .....They bussed in Priests from other cities ......or, they simply took away Nancy's keys to her house.

• Haha
Reactions: Keturah

Keturah

Dec 19, 2022
Here
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Lol.....does it or would it matter if they cleansed her everything if they didn't perform an exorcism on Nancy?

stunnedbygrace

Aug 18, 2018
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I heard that. I thought at the time, huh…? Never heard of casting demons out of a house, only out of a person. So I thought, her husband had the dwi and then that strange thing at the house with all the very odd details that were hushed up, so…maybe she requested an exorcism for him?

bluedragon

Aug 7, 2021
Birmingham, Al
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If they take away Nancy's keys to the house. She can't get in, so there is no reason to Exorcise the house! Already done!

Keturah got it !

Reactions: Keturah