Exposing the "Mark Of The Beast Cashless System" You Cant Buy/Sell Without it.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

DoveSpirit05

Jul 19, 2019
London
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
As you've probably all ready heard the government (AKA) Satan is in close preparation now for a one world government system and the "mark of the beast"

you wont be able to buy or sell without it. plus marshal law is starting to be implemented to all around the world too!!

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
As you've probably all ready heard the government (AKA) Satan is in close preparation now for a one world government system and the "mark of the beast"

you wont be able to buy or sell without it. plus marshal law is starting to be implemented to all around the world too!!

Where is martial law being implemented?

I heard in America someone say that the military were going to go to every house and remove any "sick" people into quarantine
I can only assume this will also apply to anyone who is not vaccinated...

I've already made my plan if that happens. I will get a horse, as it doesn't require fuel and go live out in the bush
Hunting and fishing would sustain me. I would have to always be on the move and cover my tracks but the bush is big enough for me to hide in

BARNEY BRIGHT

Oct 29, 2017
Thomaston Georgia
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Where is martial law being implemented?

I heard in America someone say that the military were going to go to every house and remove any "sick" people into quarantine
I can only assume this will also apply to anyone who is not vaccinated...

I've already made my plan if that happens. I will get a horse, as it doesn't require fuel and go live out in the bush
Hunting and fishing would sustain me. I would have to always be on the move and cover my tracks but the bush is big enough for me to hide in

When it comes to the mark of the beast, everyone seems to think it to be some literal Mark of some kind. When I read in the scriptures about God's people being marked, I don't believe that to be some literal Mark people will see. That Mark from what I've read in the scriptures seems more to be the attitude people have, showing they are friends of God. That means they will be putting their faith in Jehovah God and his arrangements of how He, through his Only Begotten Son Jesus, will undo everything Satan has done.
It seems to me that the mark spoken of in Scripture concerning the Mark of the beast would also be an attitude concerning people of the world who are alienated from The True God Jehovah and his arrangements of how He will handle things. In other words they would be people who have made themselves friends of this world therefore enemies of God. Will these people know that about themselves, of course not. They will honestly believe they are not friends of the world and therefore enemies of God. They will honestly believe they have The True God support.

Last edited:

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States Minor Outlying Islands

THE SKY IS FALLING! THE SKY IS FALLING!

and wadr you arent supposed to buy or sell right now without using $s, and paying sales tax on the transaction, at least if you are US, and i'm pretty sure similar laws exist in any developed Western country; so technically you can't buy or sell without the mark right now!