FACT:BIRTH

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

L.A.M.B.

Mar 22, 2022
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
When the sperm fertiliezes the egg, gestation begins.
Nine months later labour begins to expel that which was formed in gestation.

Genesis 2 :7 ( cxt 5-8 )
And the LORD God formed man of the dust of the ground, and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life; and MAN BECAME A LIVING SOUL.

The soul of man comes from God at the breath of infants at birth. This begins the living process but we are born dying physically yet we are born dead unto God.

Jesus told Nicodemus in John 3:3 ( cxt 1-6 ), ......except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God. Poor old Nicodemus did not understand that through ALL HIS OWN RIGHTEOUSNESS; keeping the law, obeying its precepts and being a good Pharisee, a ruler of the Jews, he was excluded from heaven. Simply bc he was dead.

Jesus said we must be BORN AGAIN to enter the kingdom of God.v5. ..........except a man be born of water [ natural, physical birth ] and of the Spirit, [ renewal of the heart and mind by conviction of the HS for sin ] he was not an applicant for heaven.

John 4:24 ( cxt.22-25 )
GOD IS A SPIRIT: AND THEY THAT WORSHIP HIM MUST WORSHIP HIM IN SPIRIT AND IN TRUTH.
I capped all the above but the spirit is in a lowercase letter bc it is the spirit of man. We are all born with spirit after our kind, man of man, beast of beast, fowl of fowl and sea creatures after their kind. We are NOT BORN NATURALLY WITH THE SPIRIT OF GOD !

To those who say I was born a christian; nay, you were not. To those who say they as infants they were baptized as a christian; NO you were not, the above proves such.
Romans 8:9 ( cxt 7-10 )
But ye are NOT in the flesh, but in THE SPIRIT, if so be the Spirit of God dwell in you. Now if any man have NOT the Spirit of Christ, he is NONE of his.10.AND IF CHRIST BE IN YOU, THE BODY IS DEAD BECAUSE OF SIN; BUT THE Spirit IS LIFE BECAUSE OF RIGHTEOUSNESS.

Please let us explore new birth in peace and in truth. If you cannot I will report you and ask this thread be locked.

I thought when I first started christian forums it was to minister to those deceived and misled by false teachers and doctrines; it is NOT that only but more to minister to the readers seeking TRUTH. Whether in or outside the forum.

L.A.M.B.

Mar 22, 2022
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes it broke my heart too.
I first thought I was coming to fellowship and share a love of Gods word.........

What a huge let down.

We however must perservere to get others to come to God thru Jesus by way of hearing the word,and conviction of the Spirit.
They must repent and turn from sin unto a righteous God; thus BE BORN AGAIN !

Reactions: Nancy

Pearl

Staff member
Encounter Team
Apr 9, 2019
Lancashire
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Yes it broke my heart too.
I first thought I was coming to fellowship and share a love of Gods word.........

What a huge let down.

We however must perservere to get others to come to God thru Jesus by way of hearing the word,and conviction of the Spirit.
They must repent and turn from sin unto a righteous God; thus BE BORN AGAIN !
I have decided to ignore the negative or argumentative threads and concentrate on those that are Godly and positive. Also we can also start threads which give glory to God rather than those which are heretical or supposition. All of us who are true Christians must have spiritual things we can share. So let's bring it on and flood the site with good and Godly posts.

L.A.M.B.

Mar 22, 2022
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ: FOR IT IS THE POWER OF GOD UNTO SALVATION TO EVERY ONE THAT BELIEVETH; to the Jew first, and also to the Greek. Romans1:16 ( cxt 13-19 )

Last edited:
Reactions: Pearl

quietthinker

May 4, 2018
FNQ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Hmmm cant answer.
Tells me a lot more than your funnies or rebukes.

For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ: FOR IT IS THE POWER OF GOD UNTO SALVATION TO EVERY ONE THAT BELIEVETH; to the Jew first, and also to the Greek. Romans1:16 ( cxt 13-19 )
well, if it gives you something to reflect on......I'm happy with that :)

L.A.M.B.

Mar 22, 2022
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I was born again as a babe.

Thanks be to God, for the faith of my mother, and of the Church, who's prayers procured for me, this most precious gift.

Pax et Bonum

No sir, I am sorry , you were not.

There is zero grandfathering in by relatives nor by baptism. You have been indoctrinated by your affiliation.
It by our faith in his grace that we become believers.

You could NOT have responded to the word of God you might have heard in TRUTH. It requires a broken and contrite spirit and heart. Calling out to God 'O wretched man that I am. Salvation comes no other way than through Jesus by godly repentance to God

Nicodemus thought his rituals and goodness as a Pharisee would grant him entrance also.
JESUS SAID NOT SO !

I gave in above scripture in the OP how to be born again. Leaving a dead man behind and being born of God !

It is a FREE GIFT PROCURED ONLY BY THE BLOOD OF JESUS !

It can not be bought nor sold and is offered freely and must be received freely by grace [ God's] through faith and NOT of ourselves either but by the will of God!

quietthinker

May 4, 2018
FNQ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
No sir, I am sorry , you were not.

There is zero grandfathering in by relatives nor by baptism. You have been indoctrinated by your affiliation.
It by our faith in his grace that we become believers.

You could NOT have responded to the word of God you might have heard in TRUTH. It requires a broken and contrite spirit and heart. Calling out to God 'O wretched man that I am. Salvation comes no other way than through Jesus by godly repentance to God

Nicodemus thought his rituals and goodness as a Pharisee would grant him entrance also.
JESUS SAID NOT SO !

I gave in above scripture in the OP how to be born again. Leaving a dead man behind and being born of God !

It is a FREE GIFT PROCURED ONLY BY THE BLOOD OF JESUS !

It can not be bought nor sold and is offered freely and must be received freely by grace [ God's] through faith and NOT of ourselves either but by the will of God!
If it's a FREE GIFT as you say, doesn't that mean there is no reason to preach at another person's misunderstanding?
FREE means FREE (caps just for you) doesn't it....for all people?......or do they have to have their theology right first? :)

L.A.M.B.

Mar 22, 2022
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
ALL THAT IS NEEDED IS THE TRUST IN GOD, HIS ANOINTED WORD AND BEING BORN AGAIN BY THE WASHING AND RENEWING OF THE HEART & MIND BY THE BLOOD OF JESUS FOR FORGIVENESS OF SINS. THEN BE LED OF THE SPIRIT TO RECEIVE UNDERSTANDING OF THE WORD.

We are however to share in our belief of the word, our faith in the doctrines principles and practices of the word.

This is how we fellowship and love and share with one another. This is how we learn to build up, edify and bear one anothers burdens.

This is the same Jesus said unto us to take his yoke upon us for it is easy & light. Sharing faith makes any load more bearable.

I have learned others may have been where I am now or vice versa. We all are not at the same place in God. Two or more guard our back, they can share warmth,share any essentials to walking closer to God!

Last edited:

quietthinker

May 4, 2018
FNQ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
This is how we fellowship and love and share with one another. This is how we learn to build up, edify and bear one anothers burdens.
I love people by stirring them up.....to thought. Of course this is often misunderstood as poking them in the eye with a sharp stick......or at least they respond as if.
I imagine Jesus plaited some chords to create the crack of a whip to move the beasts languishing in the hot Palestinian sun (in the temple grounds) but the account is read as if he is whipping the people with a lash.
If we stop long enough to allow our self inflated ego self to take the cotton wool out of our ears and put it into our mouths we might actually hear the unexpected. :)

Reactions: Nancy and L.A.M.B.

L.A.M.B.

Mar 22, 2022
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Great is our God !
His love is immeasurable!
His one desire for us is to know & worship him.

Last edited:

L.A.M.B.

Mar 22, 2022
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I have zero issues with denominations, I have issues with false teachings, hyprocrisy, and unbelief.

None are mine to judge.

I have to walk as he leads and I have to love as he loves.

I have to be led thru the word by his Spirit then apply its doctrines, principles,and practices to MY OWN LIFE.

I am a blunt, strong no nonsense person when it comes to all things of God.

There is much humour in life and I love to laugh, pull pranks, and like ppl in general.

I first came to Jesus at 18 or 19, and I mean I dug in deep. Started teaching infants then progressed up to adults of mixed sexes and ages. I took handling the word with great responsibility.

After many yrs at age 34 I started Nursing school, during this time my beloved mother passed away at age 56. She was my sole human support. School was a career but it stirred a desire for sin in my heart.

To any that hear this...........
I became so angry with God for taking her. I needed my mother.

My marriage was horrendous. He had mental illness but did not become abusive until 17 yrs in when he let the diseases take him. He hardly interacted with anyone.

Anyway, I said " to hell with you, God" and I walked away. I do not believe in OSAS.

For many years God let me go and left me alone. In that time I got married 2 more times, had sex with men,drank excessively, lived riotously in SIN.

I am so thankful that God knows all and has a work and a purpose for us ALL. The Spirit began a campain of conviction in my heart worse than when I first met Jesus. ( I was a good girl then )

Good is not enough. It takes seeing yourself as the filth you own and seeing ourselves as God does !

We must be born again, the carnal man must die and we must live in Christ. Our sins must be covered by the blood as we reason with God, allowing him to wash and renew us into the newness of life.

Last edited:

L.A.M.B.

Mar 22, 2022
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Your lack of faith is immaterial to the Truth of the matter..

Pax et Bonum

Yes, I agree but your blood be on your own head !

Warnings have been sounded against heresies and those who teach them.

Blindness is a choice one makes after being told the TRUTH of the word !

Reactions: Nancy and Pearl

L.A.M.B.

Mar 22, 2022
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I pray that Holy Ghost CONVICTION would grip this world, knock the scales from eyes of the ones that either choose to be blind or are blind from lack of study and prayer.

May the Word of God to any of those whom have, heard, read or tasted of, burn in their soul until it seems to them THEY MUST KNOW THE TRUTH TO QUENCH THE
FIRE !

You must be BORN AGAIN TO PARTAKE OF GOD.