Faith and nothing but faith will move the mountian

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Sword

Nov 13, 2016
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
I often come across people saying that they were in faith when praying for someone who had cancer for instance. So when the person dies they say it was not Gods will to heal them.
That is false and not what the problem was or is. The problem is found in
Matt 17: 19 Then the disciples came to Jesus privately and said, “Why could we not cast it out?”

20 So Jesus said to them, “Because of your unbelief;d]">[d] for assuredly, I say to you, if you have faith as a mustard seed, you will say to this mountain, ‘Move from here to there,’ and it will move; and nothing will be impossible for you.

So clearly nothing will be impossible to you. Yes you. Nothing is impossible to anyone who is in faith. So if you dont get what you want like aperson healed of cancer. Whats missing? Faith. Nothing else . No ifs, ands, or buts. Faith is not there if the mountain never moved. No way round that. So Nothing is impossible for any believer. This is 100% proof that any thing you ask will be done if you are in faith. I dont know how to say this any clearer that what Jesus says. He seems to know what He is talking about. But many will try and stael this from believers wait and see.

Sword

Nov 13, 2016
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
How many mountains have you moved?

Just curious.....
I will answer this one. but you are on my ignore list. I have seen nealy 100 mountians move so far. and nothing any one on this planet can say will ever be able to take that away from me or the peope that were healed.

Job

Feb 5, 2014
somewhere
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I will answer this one. but you are on my ignore list.
I wouldn't have it any other way. Thanks man.

I have seen nealy 100 mountians move so far. and nothing any one on this planet can say will ever be able to take that away from me or the peope that were healed.
That's good. Don't ruin your good work with boasts. People don't need to know what you did, that's between you and God.

Anyway, good on you.

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Good topic, may I add something. not taking anything away. some people belief may hinder, not saying stop faith but may hinder it. scripture, Mark 5:38 "And he cometh to the house of the ruler of the synagogue, and seeth the tumult, and them that wept and wailed greatly. 39 And when he was come in, he saith unto them, Why make ye this ado, and weep? the damsel is not dead, but sleepeth. 40 And they laughed him to scorn. But when he had put them all out, he taketh the father and the mother of the damsel, and them that were with him, and entereth in where the damsel was lying. 41 And he took the damsel by the hand, and said unto her, Talitha cumi; which is, being interpreted, Damsel, I say unto thee, arise. 42 And straightway the damsel arose, and walked; for she was of the age of twelve years. And they were astonished with a great astonishment".

another example was in Mark 9:14- read this which is interesting, I believe it is running just as you said also.

Sword

Nov 13, 2016
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
I wouldn't have it any other way. Thanks man.

That's good. Don't ruin your good work with boasts. People don't need to know what you did, that's between you and God.

Anyway, good on you.
How is it boasting You asked me?
I come in here to teach a huge unbeliveing Christian world, whats possible. for the most part they attack me. Even in this short thread you already accused me of boasting. This is so ridiculasly funny.

Reactions: Helen

Sword

Nov 13, 2016
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Good topic, may I add something. not taking anything away. some people belief may hinder, not saying stop faith but may hinder it. scripture, Mark 5:38 "And he cometh to the house of the ruler of the synagogue, and seeth the tumult, and them that wept and wailed greatly. 39 And when he was come in, he saith unto them, Why make ye this ado, and weep? the damsel is not dead, but sleepeth. 40 And they laughed him to scorn. But when he had put them all out, he taketh the father and the mother of the damsel, and them that were with him, and entereth in where the damsel was lying. 41 And he took the damsel by the hand, and said unto her, Talitha cumi; which is, being interpreted, Damsel, I say unto thee, arise. 42 And straightway the damsel arose, and walked; for she was of the age of twelve years. And they were astonished with a great astonishment".

another example was in Mark 9:14- read this which is interesting, I believe it is running just as you said also.

I heard this one so many times aswell. You never actully siad what it is that may or may not hinder healing/faith. I am guessing you mean the reason Jesus put them all out?

They were a rabble they were in unbelief. I would put that nonsense out to. There unbelief could not stop Jesus healing the girl. But as an example to us. We should not try in front of a crowd that could potentionaly drag us down to unbelief, depending on how mature we are in our healing walk. Its like this forum. I have put 6 people or so on the ignore list. Simply because all they want to do is fight . I dont want to fight. I have job on the ignore list. So this time I decided to answer his post as it was a reasonable post and question. But soon as I did He accused me of boasting. I dont have time to entertian that nonsense. If anyone is prepared to listen. I have some fantastic experiances and can help them turn there whole Christian world around. A guy said to me tuesday night. Thanks so much I have moved on miles and am now doing things I never thought possible. I have came across very few people who want this. But the ones who do have all seen healing in there lives and the lives of there familys. There is so much unbelief in the Christian world. There is so much hurt and people who are teaching utter garbage. From many many churches catholic protestant all of them teach from misunderstanding. So if ever i was going to lay hands on anyone up until now at least I wont peace and quite. I usually pick and choose my battles as it were. I have walked past people and never prayed because I am in fear. No point if you are in faer. If you are in fear its only because you fear it wont work and you look stupid. people dont like to face that if you tell them. But that is what it is. Fear is unbelif, no faith for God to move. Its not even that God will move or not. Healing already paid for. same as salvation. God doesnt move. Faith moves nothing else.

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I heard this one so many times aswell. You never actully siad what it is that may or may not hinder healing/faith. I am guessing you mean the reason Jesus put them all out?

They were a rabble they were in unbelief. I would put that nonsense out to. There unbelief could not stop Jesus healing the girl. But as an example to us. We should not try in front of a crowd that could potentionaly drag us down to unbelief, depending on how mature we are in our healing walk. Its like this forum. I have put 6 people or so on the ignore list. Simply because all they want to do is fight . I dont want to fight. I have job on the ignore list. So this time I decided to answer his post as it was a reasonable post and question. But soon as I did He accused me of boasting. I dont have time to entertian that nonsense. If anyone is prepared to listen. I have some fantastic experiances and can help them turn there whole Christian world around. A guy said to me tuesday night. Thanks so much I have moved on miles and am now doing things I never thought possible. I have came across very few people who want this. But the ones who do have all seen healing in there lives and the lives of there familys. There is so much unbelief in the Christian world. There is so much hurt and people who are teaching utter garbage. From many many churches catholic protestant all of them teach from misunderstanding. So if ever i was going to lay hands on anyone up until now at least I wont peace and quite. I usually pick and choose my battles as it were. I have walked past people and never prayed because I am in fear. No point if you are in faer. If you are in fear its only because you fear it wont work and you look stupid. people dont like to face that if you tell them. But that is what it is. Fear is unbelif, no faith for God to move. Its not even that God will move or not. Healing already paid for. same as salvation. God doesnt move. Faith moves nothing else.
GINOLJC, Sword, welcome to much tribulation. it have not just started, listen, Revelation 1:9 "I John, who also am your brother, and companion in tribulation, and in the kingdom and patience of Jesus Christ, was in the isle that is called Patmos, for the word of God, and for the testimony of Jesus Christ". all the apostles had it, the Lord Jesus had tribulation in his lifetime, and so we. I understand where you're coming from, and I thank God for you, and may he continue to bless you in your christian walk. I suggest to you find a scripture of comfort, to keep your mind off these unbelievers think. I had to do just that when the Lord Jesus showed me Revelation 22:11. from then on I don't have a worry in the world, (don't get me wrong, I'm human, and I have concerns, but no worries). but back on topic, Mark 6:4 "But Jesus said unto them, A prophet is not without honour, but in his own country, and among his own kin, and in his own house. 5 And he could there do no mighty work, save that he laid his hands upon a few sick folk, and healed them". sometimes one might have to get away from family and friends. I remember when we first started teaching diversified oneness, I lost some friendships in the clergy arena, especially when we started teaching that women can preach, not only was friendship lost but terminated...... (smile). but you know, that was the best thing that could ever happen, because God, the Lord Jesus gave me more friends now with the same mind set. understand, the scriptures are true, you're not alone, The Lord Jesus have 7,000 knees that have not bent to baal. so keep up the good work and he will send you help and comfort. be blessed in the Lord.

Reactions: Helen and Sword

DPMartin

Jan 30, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
How is it boasting You asked me?
I come in here to teach a huge unbeliveing Christian world, whats possible. for the most part they attack me. Even in this short thread you already accused me of boasting. This is so ridiculasly funny.

its amazing how wonderful sword is in sword's own eyes, isn't it? sword acts like we are supposed to genuflect when sword posts swords greatly self important messages.

you not being attacked sword, your just not being treated as important as you think you should be. another self important entitled westerner

Sword

Nov 13, 2016
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
its amazing how wonderful sword is in sword's own eyes, isn't it? sword acts like we are supposed to genuflect when sword posts swords greatly self important messages.

you not being attacked sword, your just not being treated as important as you think you should be. another self important entitled westerner
Wow your so hurt.

Sword

Nov 13, 2016
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
GINOLJC, Sword, welcome to much tribulation. it have not just started, listen, Revelation 1:9 "I John, who also am your brother, and companion in tribulation, and in the kingdom and patience of Jesus Christ, was in the isle that is called Patmos, for the word of God, and for the testimony of Jesus Christ". all the apostles had it, the Lord Jesus had tribulation in his lifetime, and so we. I understand where you're coming from, and I thank God for you, and may he continue to bless you in your christian walk. I suggest to you find a scripture of comfort, to keep your mind off these unbelievers think. I had to do just that when the Lord Jesus showed me Revelation 22:11. from then on I don't have a worry in the world, (don't get me wrong, I'm human, and I have concerns, but no worries). but back on topic, Mark 6:4 "But Jesus said unto them, A prophet is not without honour, but in his own country, and among his own kin, and in his own house. 5 And he could there do no mighty work, save that he laid his hands upon a few sick folk, and healed them". sometimes one might have to get away from family and friends. I remember when we first started teaching diversified oneness, I lost some friendships in the clergy arena, especially when we started teaching that women can preach, not only was friendship lost but terminated...... (smile). but you know, that was the best thing that could ever happen, because God, the Lord Jesus gave me more friends now with the same mind set. understand, the scriptures are true, you're not alone, The Lord Jesus have 7,000 knees that have not bent to baal. so keep up the good work and he will send you help and comfort. be blessed in the Lord.
I really dont take it on baord to much. I lost most people in my village and almost all in my church dont think to much of me , every minister here in my village and surrounding area, they all avoid me like the plague. They have no answers when were on a one to one. Any way I was at a meeting of some guys I never heard of but was recommended to go hear them and I did, They asked if they could pray and speak over anyone. One guy came to me. He said God honours you. I THINK ok. He says God honours you for what you preach. I THINK Hmm you dont know what I preach. He say God honours you for what it has cost you. I THINK it never cost me any thing. The guy said yes it did, You could have knocked me over with a feather. God was 100% talking thropugh this guy I never new. But I consider it no cost in all sincerity. As I die to self what people say in a forum really has nothing on me. I pray for Gods heart to love and see them as He sees them and loves them. So as time is passing I am less ofended at people. They just dont know any better.

Reactions: Helen

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I really dont take it on baord to much. I lost most people in my village and almost all in my church dont think to much of me , every minister here in my village and surrounding area, they all avoid me like the plague. They have no answers when were on a one to one. Any way I was at a meeting of some guys I never heard of but was recommended to go hear them and I did, They asked if they could pray and speak over anyone. One guy came to me. He said God honours you. I THINK ok. He says God honours you for what you preach. I THINK Hmm you dont know what I preach. He say God honours you for what it has cost you. I THINK it never cost me any thing. The guy said yes it did, You could have knocked me over with a feather. God was 100% talking thropugh this guy I never new. But I consider it no cost in all sincerity. As I die to self what people say in a forum really has nothing on me. I pray for Gods heart to love and see them as He sees them and loves them. So as time is passing I am less ofended at people. They just dont know any better.
Great, "They just don't know any better". these are the same words of our Lord. Luke 23:34 "Then said Jesus, Father, forgive them; for they know not what they do. And they parted his raiment, and cast lots".

Reactions: Sword

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Amen Sword...there is so much opposition to "active faith" these days. My bible says " Faith without works is dead." Many say that they have 'faith in Jesus'...but it is often dead, as it has no active faith works " following"......as in- " these signs shall follow them that believe..."
Then we find long threads on here, trying to disprove those signs!! How mixed up do some people get!
As 101G says...keep on doing what God has CALLED you to do...we have to keep sharing these things..in obedience to the Lord.
We used to share the gospel around the public houses on Friday nights. We went out at 7pm until closing time did as many pubs as we could do in an evening...We slogged at it for 4 years...seeing very little fruit. ( maybe we were sowing seeds and someone else saw the fruit) We got "weary in well doing.."....then a little missionary lady said to us. "All you have to do is what God tells you to do....the outcome is not your responsibility, that's for the next Christian that is sent across their path." That was very encouraging.
So Sword...keep it up...it may fall on a few deaf ears, but God will open other ears that will hear the 'Healing message'.
Not all the priests on The Tabernacle had the same calling...each had his own task to do. Most were in the Outer Court...fewer were in The Holy Place , where the Candlestick, Shew Bread, and altar incense were. So...continue to enjoy serving the Lord, how you are called to do so. :)

Last edited:
Reactions: Sword and 101G

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Grace and Sword, that's the spirit. do as the apostle Paul said, Philippians 3:13 & 14 "Brethren, I count not myself to have apprehended: but this one thing I do, forgetting those things which are behind, and reaching forth unto those things which are before, 14 I press toward the mark for the prize of the high calling of God in Christ Jesus".

be blessed.

Reactions: Helen and Sword

Sword

Nov 13, 2016
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
My children and grand child is also praying for the sick. The great thing with my grand daughter is she has no theoligical teaching. she is brand new and takes what you say as a fact. They dont question like adults Granda said it , there for it must be true. she will go on to see more results than me or my kids. There minds are open and unpolluted with doctines and theoliges. They do not run on human reasoning like men do in there hearts.
I wrote a post in another forum tell them every thing about me and they kicked me out. They never recognised that every thing I wrote was what God says about us. Every thing was scripture. Its a pity I never kept a copy it was actually really good. That is that I believe it was Holy Ghost inspired.

Reactions: 101G and Helen

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
My children and grand child is also praying for the sick. The great thing with my grand daughter is she has no theoligical teaching. she is brand new and takes what you say as a fact. They dont question like adults Granda said it , there for it must be true. she will go on to see more results than me or my kids. There minds are open and unpolluted with doctines and theoliges. They do not run on human reasoning like men do in there hearts.
I wrote a post in another forum tell them every thing about me and they kicked me out. They never recognised that every thing I wrote was what God says about us. Every thing was scripture. Its a pity I never kept a copy it was actually really good. That is that I believe it was Holy Ghost inspired.
this is good to hear, like wise with me. the younger generation, before they get contaminated need the truth. I commend you. but..... but an old dog can learn new tricks, (using a figure of speech). I had to re-new my mind in the Lord. I was indoctrinated in various doctrine from my youth, but I don't blame any of my teachers. they was only doing the best with what they was taught. instead of being angry, I celebrate Jesus for he enlighten me with the truth. just like the example, when a woman is pregnant, pain, but oh the joy when delivered. so I'm content and rest in the Lord.

peace in Christ Jesus

Reactions: Sword and Helen

Sword

Nov 13, 2016
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Totally agree. Mind renewal is every thing . Dying to self. Living for Christ is a daily is a choise we can make or not. You choose to love or hate daily. You cant do it your self. You just ask Father for His heart daily. and before to long thing change amd then its not daily rituals but walking in the knowleage of how much He loves you and the lost souls you meet daily. If they knew Jesus they would not be doig what they are doing. How will they know. We need to walk in power for them to see something that is real, like healing or a word of knowleadge. Not all will come but they know for a fact.