Faith in mankind

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

mjrhealth

Mar 15, 2009
Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Funny after 4 months or so away. I really hoped something would change, but thanks to a few on these "christian forums". my faith in mankind has being restored,, It hasnt changed, still arrogant and proud, What was it someone wrote about God requiring more from man, well I guess they missed this bit.

Mat 24:8 All these are the beginning of sorrows.
Mat 24:9 Then shall they deliver you up to be afflicted, and shall kill you: and ye shall be hated of all nations for my name's sake.
Mat 24:10 And then shall many be offended, and shall betray one another, and shall hate one another.
Mat 24:11 And many false prophets shall rise, and shall deceive many.
Mat 24:12 And because iniquity shall abound, the love of many shall wax cold.

No, God never expected much from us That is why Jesus went to the cross, so sad to see so many still trying to prove there worth to God and save them selves. Never even come within 1000 000000 miles of Jesus.

Wont be back again, as @bbyrd009 put it

Luk 9:5 And whosoever will not receive you, when ye go out of that city, shake off the very dust from your feet for a testimony against them.

Pity so few listen to Him, Jesus that is..

Now I am satisfied that we really are at the end of all things,

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States Minor Outlying Islands
Wont be back again, as @bbyrd009 put it
i have no idea exactly what "won't be back again" there mjr, sorry, but fwiw i'm sure everyone appreciates all your pity, ok.

Not sure if you are fam with "As Time Goes By," but you might find the lady who says "Poor ____" alla time, "poor June," etc
if you would like a mirror
as time goes by tv show poor june - YouTube

hopefully on some level you grasp that you are going to end up being pitied, mjr, right