Faith-Leader Child Predators Awareness Update 8/22/18

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Phoneman777

Jan 14, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
We can no longer ignore the ever growing crisis of child sexual abuse at the hands of those in whom Christians and their children should be able to place their implicit trust - faith leaders. It's time to expose them and the churches that enable, conceal, and protect them.

"PITTSBURGH BISHOP TO RELEASE NAMES OF ACCUSED PRIESTS AFTER RELEASE OF 900 PAGE GRAND JURY REPORT"

https://ktfnews.com/pittsburg-bisho...d-priests-release-900-page-grand-jury-report/

Last edited:
Reactions: GodsGrace

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Is this one of your favourite subjects?

SNAP!!!

I am sure you have played the kids card game snap. :)

I was just about to write the same thing...and say to @Phoneman777

< Goodness man...why are you so obsessed with this subject???
We know these things...we don't need a negative dose of it in threads. We are all well aware...

PRAYER is a much better attack, than just preaching to the already converted. Hit your knees.

Reactions: Willie T

Phoneman777

Jan 14, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Isn't helping to protect the most vulnerable among us from sexual abuse both yours and my responsibility?

"And have no fellowship with the unfruitful works of darkness, but rather expose them." Ephesians 5:11

Willie T

Heaven Sent
Staff member
Sep 14, 2017
St. Petersburg Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I am afraid I will keep saying this over and over, if we refuse to work with ex-offenders, and learn how to stop abuse before it happens..... we will continue to protect no child. We will only act out our own vindictiveness AFTER the child has suffered abuse.

That kind of passively waiting till AFTER the crime occurs doesn't help the child at all. We are only fooling ourselves, while the confused child wonders why we did not keep it from happening to them. "Why didn't they protect me."

Reactions: Helen

TheHolyBookEnds

Jun 12, 2018
Neighbour
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Sadly, another "nothing" when it comes to any action being done BEFORE a child is molested.
Well, actually, I have the answer for the "before", but that was rejected a long time ago (generally speaking), even as it still is now.

Phoneman777

Jan 14, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
SNAP!!!

I am sure you have played the kids card game snap. :)

I was just about to write the same thing...and say to @Phoneman777

< Goodness man...why are you so obsessed with this subject???
We know these things...we don't need a negative dose of it in threads. We are all well aware...

PRAYER is a much better attack, than just preaching to the already converted. Hit your knees.
ByGrace, I'll pray that one of your beloved grandchildren or great-grandchildren will be spared the horror that so many others have to endure, if you'll help me fulfill Ephesians 5:11.

Reactions: Helen

Stranger

Oct 5, 2016
Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I am afraid I will keep saying this over and over, if we refuse to work with ex-offenders, and learn how to stop abuse before it happens..... we will continue to protect no child. We will only act out our own vindictiveness AFTER the child has suffered abuse.

That kind of passively waiting till AFTER the crime occurs doesn't help the child at all. We are only fooling ourselves, while the confused child wonders why we did not keep it from happening to them. "Why didn't they protect me."

You're not fooling anybody. This effort of yours to present yourself as trying to stop pedophiles before they become pedophiles, is nothing but a cover up of your being soft on pedophiles as proven in the other thread.

You took this position once your other position could not be held. Go ahead and play it out. Just know it doesn't fool anyone.

Stranger