Faith-Leader Child Predators Awareness Update 9/1/18

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Phoneman777

Jan 14, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Cardinal says pope Francis has more important issues with which to contend - like (the myths of) Climate Change and Immigration; says pope is under fire because he is a minority.

How unfortunate that leftist "political poker chip" issues, which the facts prove are problems which exist only in the minds of NWO agenda-driven leftists, are granted a higher priority by the papacy than actual threats to humanity such as catholic faith leaders who have been and are now actively destroying the lives of children by their satanic sexual deviant behavior.

Cardinal Defends Pope: He ‘Has a Bigger Agenda … the Environment, Protecting Migrants’

Reactions: Enoch111

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Cardinal says pope Francis has more important issues with which to contend - like (the myths of) Climate Change and Immigration; says pope is under fire because he is a minority.
It was shocking to read this drivel, but now that the deceivers are deceiving themselves, there should already have been a MASS EXODUS from this false religious system by the sheeple.

GodsGrace

Aug 29, 2017
Tuscany
Faith
Christian
Country
Italy
It was shocking to read this drivel, but now that the deceivers are deceiving themselves, there should already have been a MASS EXODUS from this false religious system by the sheeple.
The sheeple?
LOL

OK, funny. But we're all supposed to be sheeple!

GodsGrace

Aug 29, 2017
Tuscany
Faith
Christian
Country
Italy

How unfortunate that leftist "political poker chip" issues, which the facts prove are problems which exist only in the minds of NWO agenda-driven leftists, are granted a higher priority by the papacy than actual threats to humanity such as catholic faith leaders who have been and are now actively destroying the lives of children by their satanic sexual deviant behavior.

Cardinal Defends Pope: He ‘Has a Bigger Agenda … the Environment, Protecting Migrants’
Yeah.
The bigger agenda is trying to hide it.

GodsGrace

Aug 29, 2017
Tuscany
Faith
Christian
Country
Italy
And then claim that plastic litter in the oceans is more critical than spiritual litter in the Catholic Church.
It's terrible...how could ANYTHING be more important or pressing to him?
Know why I use little girls in my avatars? They're so cute, like little angels.
I used to teach kids our faith...kids are so wonderful. When I think of what was done --- far worse than I even imagined --- my head just goes numb.

@Phoneman777 cannot say ENOUGH about this.
We all know it...right; we also know murder is wrong, so should we be quiet when someone gets murdered? No. It has to be screamed from the rooftops when humans don't act like humans but act instead like monsters.

I hold a priest to a higher standard, and I know those that did wrong did much more damage to the person than a regular pedophile without a collar around his neck.

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Is anyone going to tell us what they did to protect those molested children?
Since nothing was done, it makes all Catholics guilty be association. At the very least, outraged Catholics should have made a public outcry decades ago, and asked for a criminal investigation into the shenanigans of their own clergy and their hierarchy, all the way to the Pope. Actually asked for the dismissal of every one of the clergy (a purge), since no one could really get to the bottom of this scandal, given the history of cover ups and denials.

Willie T

Heaven Sent
Staff member
Sep 14, 2017
St. Petersburg Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Since nothing was done, it makes all Catholics guilty be association. At the very least, outraged Catholics should have made a public outcry decades ago, and asked for a criminal investigation into the shenanigans of their own clergy and their hierarchy, all the way to the Pope. Actually asked for the dismissal of every one of the clergy (a purge), since no one could really get to the bottom of this scandal, given the history of cover ups and denials.
I'm sorry, maybe I didn't ask that clearly enough.....

I wondered if ANYONE, Catholic, Protestant, or Atheist, would get around to telling us what they tried to do to see that those kids were never molested in the first place.

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I wondered if ANYONE, Catholic, Protestant, or Atheist, would get around to telling us what they tried to do to see that those kids were never molested in the first place.
Since the issue pertains to the Catholic Church, why would you expect anyone else to interfere and receive the response of "Catholic-bashing"? Do you expect your neighbors to sweep your floors?

Willie T

Heaven Sent
Staff member
Sep 14, 2017
St. Petersburg Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Sorry, I guess I foolishly thought any of this is, first of all, about the children.... not trying to nail any particular hide up on the wall.

Reactions: amadeus