• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
Readers ....

Let me give you a quick lesson on : THE Faith that God accepts.

Let say you are in my class.
and you ask.....".so, whose faith does God accept.""""

Well, its more then just yours,= in this context......

= "Jesus. the AUTHOR and FINISHER of your faith".....

Now.....

Do you see......'"""FINISHER""""?

Finisher of what, Reader?

=YOUR FAITH.

"'"""so what are you showing me,?""

IM showing you that :

Philippians 1:6, says that """"God who started salvation is all the born again, will HIMSELF be faithful to complete it".""""

"complete what, ?/?????

= Your SALVATiON..

"but i thought I was to complete it"....>"thats what the heretic who taught me led me to believe"..

I know.

See, a deceived heretic told you that "working out your salvation" means to complete it, and so, you were lied to, again.
Listen, only God can complete the GIFT He gives....>"the gift of Righteousness".."the GIFT of Salvation".

Now..... Salvation is not your faith.... Salvation is Jesus's Blood, and THAT is GOD's Blood, and THAT is why it starts your salvation and completes it, for you. Philippians 1:6

"but what about my faith"...

well, What about it?

"dont i have to hang onto my faith, and grit my teeth, and endure to the end, so that my Faith can keep me saved as long as its not DEAD"?

No

"Really?

Yes.

See, God is the Savior......not your faith.
Its "GRACE THROUGH Faith".....>Not Faith as GRACE.

For example, if you were at the Pearly Gates, and Jude was there, and He said....>"what are you trusting in to get you past me, and into Heaven".

And you said...>"my Faith"......

Jude would say...."Depart fool".

But if you said....>"im only trusting in CHRIST to save me and keep me saved"...... Then Jude says......."that's right, you are saved and kept saved by Christ, who is the "author and finisher of your faith".........and not you. Hebrews 12:2

"enter into the Joy of the Lord".

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If your faith does not endure to the end, and you fall away, you are not going to continue to be saved.

That is heresy.

See Romans 11:20-22.

But, in seeing that passage, see it in light of Ephesians 1:13-14, Ephesians 4:30, 2 Corinthians 1:22, 2 Corinthians 5:5.

If anyone has a genuine, bona fide faith in Jesus, they are sealed by the Holy Spirit and will "continue in His goodness".

Provided that they are not the rocky ground (Luke 8:13).

It is not that your "continuing in His goodness" keeps you in salvation...

It is that your salvation keeps you "continuing in His goodness." (Romans 11:20-22).

Reactions: TheslightestID

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
If your faith does not endure to the end, and you fall away, you are not going to continue to be saved.

Again you are teaching against the Cross by replacing it with...."you have to continue to do".
So, that is the theology of : The gospel of works, and that is of the devil.
See, all preaching, teaching, that replaces GRACE with what you just said....... which is...Its not Christ that keeps me saved, its me keeping myself saved by enduring to the end, and by not falling away".
= Self Saving.

So, it was a pentecostal heretic who taught you to be deceived.....probably one of your commentaries, as people like you exist in them, ither the online type or the paperback type.
And, this pentecostal, who teaches that "you are to endure to the end and hold unto your faith, to STAY SAVED" is a devil led heretic, and they have created you to follow.
What you just wrote, is Galatians 1:8, purely.
Wake up.

Reactions: Nancy

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

That is heresy.

See Romans 11:20-22.

But, in seeing that passage, see it in light of Ephesians 1:13-14, Ephesians 4:30, 2 Corinthians 1:22, 2 Corinthians 5:5.

If anyone has a genuine, bona fide faith in Jesus, they are sealed by the Holy Spirit and will "continue in His goodness".

Provided that they are not the rocky ground (Luke 8:13).

It is not that your "continuing in His goodness" keeps you in salvation...

It is that your salvation keeps you "continuing in His goodness." (Romans 11:20-22).
1 Timothy 4 states that there will be some who depart from the faith.
1Tim 4 (NKJV)
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
¹ Now the Spirit expressly says that in latter times some will depart from the faith, giving heed to deceiving spirits and doctrines of demons,
² speaking lies in hypocrisy, having their own conscience seared with a hot iron,
³ forbidding to marry, and commanding to abstain from foods which God created to be received with thanksgiving by those who believe and know the truth.

2 Thessalonians 2 talks about the great apostasy
2Ths 2 (NKJV)
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
¹ Now, brethren, concerning the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ and our gathering together to Him, we ask you,
² not to be soon shaken in mind or troubled, either by spirit or by word or by letter, as if from us, as though the day of Christ had come.
³ Let no one deceive you by any means; for that Day will not come unless the falling away comes first, and the man of sin is revealed, the son of perdition,
⁴ who opposes and exalts himself above all that is called God or that is worshiped, so that he sits as God in the temple of God, showing himself that he is God.

So it is possible to depart from the faith, being seduced to follow false doctrine, or becoming a false teacher.

Reactions: Nancy

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America
1Tim 4 (NKJV)
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
¹ Now the Spirit expressly says that in latter times some will depart from the faith, giving heed to deceiving spirits and doctrines of demons,
² speaking lies in hypocrisy, having their own conscience seared with a hot iron,
³ forbidding to marry, and commanding to abstain from foods which God created to be received with thanksgiving by those who believe and know the truth.

2Ths 2 (NKJV)
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
¹ Now, brethren, concerning the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ and our gathering together to Him, we ask you,
² not to be soon shaken in mind or troubled, either by spirit or by word or by letter, as if from us, as though the day of Christ had come.
³ Let no one deceive you by any means; for that Day will not come unless the falling away comes first, and the man of sin is revealed, the son of perdition,
⁴ who opposes and exalts himself above all that is called God or that is worshiped, so that he sits as God in the temple of God, showing himself that he is God.

So it is possible to depart from the faith, being seduced to follow false doctrine, or becoming a false teacher.
@Heart2Soul Good, solemn passages there. Ppl can indeed depart from their profession; true spiritual life abides in true believers; John's First Epistle contains much about assurance and security, as does Romans 8, especially Romans 8.38-39.

Reactions: Heart2Soul

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America
Readers ....

Let me give you a quick lesson on : THE Faith that God accepts.

Let say you are in my class.
and you ask.....".so, whose faith does God accept.""""

Well, its more then just yours,= in this context......

= "Jesus. the AUTHOR and FINISHER of your faith".....

Now.....

Do you see......'"""FINISHER""""?

Finisher of what, Reader?

=YOUR FAITH.

"'"""so what are you showing me,?""

IM showing you that :

Philippians 1:6, says that """"God who started salvation is all the born again, will HIMSELF be faithful to complete it".""""

"complete what, ?/?????

= Your SALVATiON..

"but i thought I was to complete it"....>"thats what the heretic who taught me led me to believe"..

I know.

See, a deceived heretic told you that "working out your salvation" means to complete it, and so, you were lied to, again.
Listen, only God can complete the GIFT He gives....>"the gift of Righteousness".."the GIFT of Salvation".

Now..... Salvation is not your faith.... Salvation is Jesus's Blood, and THAT is GOD's Blood, and THAT is why it starts your salvation and completes it, for you. Philippians 1:6

"but what about my faith"...

well, What about it?

"dont i have to hang onto my faith, and grit my teeth, and endure to the end, so that my Faith can keep me saved as long as its not DEAD"?

No

"Really?

Yes.

See, God is the Savior......not your faith.
Its "GRACE THROUGH Faith".....>Not Faith as GRACE.

For example, if you were at the Pearly Gates, and Jude was there, and He said....>"what are you trusting in to get you past me, and into Heaven".

And you said...>"my Faith"......

Jude would say...."Depart fool".

But if you said....>"im only trusting in CHRIST to save me and keep me saved"...... Then Jude says......."that's right, you are saved and kept saved by Christ, who is the "author and finisher of your faith".........and not you. Hebrews 12:2

"enter into the Joy of the Lord".
He is "able to keep" (Jude 24).

"Now unto him that is able to keep you from falling, and to present you faultless before the presence of his glory with exceeding joy, To the only wise God our Saviour, be glory and majesty, dominion and power, both now and ever. Amen." (Jude 24-25)

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel

God help forums and churches recover from the damage that false teachers have caused.....for so many decades.
------------------------------

Departing from the faith, is a very specific thing.
Its this.....
= everyone who is fallen from Grace, who is teaching that you can lose your salvation, or believes this, has left the real Faith.
Everyone who is teaching a Gospel of Works, has left the faith.
Everyone who teaches that water baptism saves you, has left the faith.
Everyone who teaches you that unless you speak in Tongues, you are not "filled with the spirit", has left the faith.
Everyone who teaches that God causes Evil, and causes some to go to hell, having no free will to Choose Christ by Faith, ...these teachers have left the faith.

Reader....How many of those do you think are members of this forum? Or are members of your Church? Members of your Family?
Or are members of every other Christian forum, or regarding all denominations. ?

See, the wrong idea of "leaving faith", is this.....>"well, Donnie and His wife use to be in church all the time, but now they never go and i think i saw Donnie going into a Gay Bar wearing a pink shirt "..

So, that is not the correct understanding of """leaving faith"""....as DONNIE, is a BACKSLIDER...who may still have correct understanding of God's Grace, while the person who is judging Donnie, has probably left the faith.
That's interesting, isn't it. ?

So, to "leave the faith"....is to no longer believe right about it. That is how you leave it.
You leave it, by going back to the Law, or as Paul teaches "falling from Grace".
Its falling from Grace, departing from the correct understanding of GRACE and "going BACK into the FLESH", of ...>"here is what i am NOW doing to try to keep myself saved",
= that is how you Leave the faith.

""""Left the faith""""", is to fail this test im going to give you Reader.

Here is the Test..

If you know that you are going to die, in 30 seconds..........
You are DEAD 30 seconds from now.
Are you ready to meet God?
You now have 20 seconds to breath, and still have a heart beat.

So, what are you trusting to get you into heaven.. ????

?

?

?
?
??

??

./
/
/
/
///?
??
?

If you have fallen from Grace......if you have left the faith........you did not think instantly......>"ONLY JESUS".

Instead you sort of felt oddly ......>UMMMMMMMMM, well..........and maybe you had a vision of all those sins, or all that stuff you have done.....

But you did not have a calm and instant revelation that ALL you believe will get you into heaven, and keep you out of hell, is "ONLY JESUS">

Now, no need to post your position, and play a game.
God just saw the Truth, and now you know it.

So, did that test sting you?
If it didn't, it might later tonight or tomorrow......and if that happens, you have some wrong believing to get out of......asap.

So, THAT is who has "left the faith".

=
All SELF SAVERS

Last edited:

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Not what . . . Who. Jesus!!

Don't we know that in our hearts? When danger threatens, we cling to Jesus for mercy and rescue.

The thing is, there is so much joy in putting to rest this entire matter of sin and the flesh. To know in my heart of hearts that God receives me as a son because of Jesus, and ONLY because of Jesus. The power of sin drains away - it's a fiction anyway - and when you stop fighting sin, and instead just cling to God, then the sin melts away. Law is the power of sin.

Much love!

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Again you are teaching against the Cross by replacing it with...."you have to continue to do".
See, all preaching, teaching, that replaces GRACE with what you just said....... which is...Its not Christ that keeps me saved, its me keeping myself saved by enduring to the end, and by not falling away".
= Self Saving.

So, it was a pentecostal heretic who taught you to be deceived.....probably one of your commentaries, as people like you exist in them, ither the online type or the paperback type.
And, this pentecostal, who teaches that "you are to endure to the end and hold unto your faith, to STAY SAVED" is a devil led heretic, and they have created you to follow.
Wake up.

It is heresy to teach that a man will continue to be saved after falling away; it is detrimental to a person keeping the faith. If they believe that they will still go to heaven if they depart from the faith, they will depart from the faith at the first sign of trouble (see Luke 8:13).

No; I do not have to hold onto my faith in order to stay saved; because Jesus has hold of me. But I also cling to Him like my life depends on it (because it does). Barnabas encouraged the people to cleave (cling) unto the Lord in Acts of the Apostles 11:22-23.

He has me in His hand, and I am holding onto His.

God help forums and churches recover from the damage that false teachers have caused.....for so many decades.

@Behold,

you are a false teacher.

Because you deny indwelling sin, it is true of you that you are deceiving yourself and the truth is not in you (1 John 1:8).

Last edited:
Reactions: TheslightestID

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
1Tim 4 (NKJV)
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯

2Ths 2 (NKJV)
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯

This will be a major departure from "the faith"...the religion of Christianity...in the latter days.

It does not necessarily speak of anyone falling from being born again. Those who are truly born again are sealed.

It is talking about those who have a shallow, nominal, or lukewarm, mental assent to the tenets of the gospel.

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

?

?

?
?
??

??

./
/
/
/
///?
??
?

If you have fallen from Grace......if you have left the faith........you did not think instantly......>"ONLY JESUS".

ONLY JESUS...is exactly what I did think, believe it or not.

As with all false teachers, there are times when you preach the truth; unfortunately there is that 1% of arsenic (maybe more) that is mixed in with what you are preaching.

ChristisGod

Aug 15, 2020
California
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
speaking of arsenic

1- kenosis heresy
2- oneness heresy
3- equals a false god and christ

hope this helps !!!

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
= Self Saving.

Wake up.
I agree that faith must endure....without faith it is impossible to please God.
And even His Word tells us we will all be te
------------------------------

Departing from the faith, is a very specific thing.
Its this.....
= everyone who is fallen from Grace, who is teaching that you can lose your salvation, or believes this, has left the real Faith.
Everyone who is teaching a Gospel of Works, has left the faith.
Everyone who teaches that water baptism saves you, has left the faith.
Everyone who teaches you that unless you speak in Tongues, you are not "filled with the spirit", has left the faith.
Everyone who teaches that God causes Evil, and causes some to go to hell, having no free will to Choose Christ by Faith, ...these teachers have left the faith.

Reader....How many of those do you think are members of this forum? Or are members of your Church? Members of your Family?
Or are members of every other Christian forum, or regarding all denominations. ?

See, the wrong idea of "leaving faith", is this.....>"well, Donnie and His wife use to be in church all the time, but now they never go and i think i saw Donnie going into a Gay Bar wearing a pink shirt "..

So, that is not the correct understanding of """leaving faith"""....as DONNIE, is a BACKSLIDER...who may still have correct understanding of God's Grace, while the person who is judging Donnie, has probably left the faith.
That's interesting, isn't it. ?

So, to "leave the faith"....is to no longer believe right about it. That is how you leave it.
You leave it, by going back to the Law, or as Paul teaches "falling from Grace".
Its falling from Grace, departing from the correct understanding of GRACE and "going BACK into the FLESH", of ...>"here is what i am NOW doing to try to keep myself saved",
= that is how you Leave the faith.

""""Left the faith""""", is to fail this test im going to give you Reader.

Here is the Test..

?

?

?
?
??

??

./
/
/
/
///?
??
?

Instead you sort of felt oddly ......>UMMMMMMMMM, well..........and maybe you had a vision of all those sins, or all that stuff you have done.....

But you did not have a calm and instant revelation that ALL you believe will get you into heaven, and keep you out of hell, is "ONLY JESUS">

Now, no need to post your position, and play a game.
God just saw the Truth, and now you know it.

So, did that test sting you?
If it didn't, it might later tonight or tomorrow......and if that happens, you have some wrong believing to get out of......asap.

So, THAT is who has "left the faith".

=
All SELF SAVERS
Okay so this is milk for me as far as understanding His Word.
What you aren't hearing is that a person can leave their faith.
Please do not patronize those here on the forum. It is very unedifying and does not encourage others to want to participate in your discussion.
Everyone here are at different growth stages of their Christianity...so whatever you have learned either from church, the bible or the Holy Spirit was taught in a spirit of humility from those who were beginners also.
It's hard for me to learn from someone who wants to belittle my knowledge and understanding....because if I am a student I am here to learn and readily admit I lack knowledge.

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America
I agree that faith must endure....without faith it is impossible to please God.
And even His Word tells us we will all be te

Okay so this is milk for me as far as understanding His Word.
What you aren't hearing is that a person can leave their faith.
Please do not patronize those here on the forum. It is very unedifying and does not encourage others to want to participate in your discussion.
Everyone here are at different growth stages of their Christianity...so whatever you have learned either from church, the bible or the Holy Spirit was taught in a spirit of humility from those who were beginners also.
It's hard for me to learn from someone who wants to belittle my knowledge and understanding....because if I am a student I am here to learn and readily admit I lack knowledge.
@Heart2Soul Truly enduring faith is like in the parable of the sower like seed that falls into good ground and brings forth enduring fruit, right?

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This will be a major departure from "the faith"...the religion of Christianity...in the latter days.

It does not necessarily speak of anyone falling from being born again. Those who are truly born again are sealed.

It is talking about those who have a shallow, nominal, or lukewarm, mental assent to the tenets of the gospel.
Yes I know....and what my point with my post is to say that yes one needs to hold fast to their faith to the end....as you were saying.

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America
Exactly.. that's why God test our faith at times.
@Heart2Soul

I love the hymn:

'Oh Saviour Christ, Thou too art man,
Thou hast been tempted, tested, tried,
Thy kind but searching gaze would scan
The very wounds that shame would hide.'

He was indeed 'in all points tempted like as we are, yet without sin' (Hebrews 4.15) and so we can come boldly to the Throne of Grace! :)

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@Heart2Soul

I love the hymn:

'Oh Saviour Christ, Thou too art man,
Thou hast been tempted, tested, tried,
Thy kind but searching gaze would scan
The very wounds that shame would hide.'

He was indeed 'in all points tempted like as we are, yet without sin' (Hebrews 4.15) and so we can come boldly to the Throne of Grace! :)
Amen!

Reactions: farouk

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
speaking of arsenic

1- kenosis heresy
2- oneness heresy
3- equals a false god and christ

hope this helps !!!

1- kenosis doctrine = Matthew 28:18, Mark 13:32, 1 John 4:1-3, 2 John 1:7...these prove that the "Son" was not Omnipresent (1 John 4:1-3, 2 John 1:7), was not Omniscient (Mark 13:32) and was not Omnipotent before He was resurrected (Matthew 28:18).

2- oneness doctrine = John 4:24 + Ephesians 4:4 shows that Jesus, if He be God, is the same Spirit as the other members in the Godhead. Also, John 4:23-24 shows that the Father is a Spirit; and John 14:7-11 shows that the Father is the Spirit who dwelt/dwells in the body of Jesus Christ. The same passage also says that Jesus is the Father...Philip saith unto Him, shew us the Father, and it sufficeth us. Jesus saith unto him, Have I been so long time with you, and yet hast thou not known me, Philip? he who hath seen me hath seen the Father; and how sayest thou then, Shew us the Father? This is the plain interpretation of the passage apart from eisegesis.

Then there is the fact that we have one Lord in holy scripture (Ephesians 4:5) and that this Lord is the Father (Matthew 11:25, Luke 10:21). Yet, no one can say that Jesus is the Lord except by the Spirit of truth (1 Corinthians 12:3). And, Jesus is the Lord (1 Corinthians 8:6). Yet, there are not two Lords but there is only one Lord (Ephesians 4:5, 1 Corinthians 8:5, Mark 12:29 (kjv)); even as is dictated by the creeds.

Last edited: