Fake Gospels - Fake Christians - Fake Jews

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Copperhead

Jul 3, 2017
iowa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Not surprising stuff like that is growing in intensity. Yet another signal that the end of rapidly approaching. As Bob Dylan sang.... there is a slow train coming up around the bend.

Reactions: Windmillcharge

Mungo

May 23, 2012
England
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Do you really expect people here to sit through over 5 hours of videos and then discuss them?

What is the point of this thread?

Reactions: DNB

Copperhead

Jul 3, 2017
iowa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What is the point of this thread?

To show how others demean and relegate the Hebrew people to the trash heap of history. And likewise demeaning the scripture prophecies that show that national Israel would be restored right down the very year that Israel became a nation is 1948. It was a mathematical prophecy that was laid out in Ezekiel 4 in conjunction with Leviticus 26.

Windmillcharge

Dec 21, 2017
London
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
I think it very significant that Jesus was a friend of 'sinners'. That is people who were bnot thought to be respectable or 'nice', prostitutes, collaborators with the Romans, the poor, women, even Romans and foriegners.

How would Jesus today view the homosexual, drug addicts, the Jews, gypsies, Blacks and the self rightous who look down on them?

I wonder if the postor recognises who also had these views?

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I think it very significant that Jesus was a friend of 'sinners'. That is people who were bnot thought to be respectable or 'nice', prostitutes, collaborators with the Romans, the poor, women, even Romans and foriegners.

How would Jesus today view the homosexual, drug addicts, the Jews, gypsies, Blacks and the self-righteous who look down on them?

I wonder if the postor recognises who also had these views?

I looked up the poster's site name, and "Deo vindice" was the national motto of the Confederate States, meaning "(With) God (as) our defender/protector." Southern white racism is still alive and well, unfortunately.

In that third video he aligns himself with the Muslims yet identifies himself as a "Christian." And our member here who posted 127 posts says that those who do not share his views are "fake Christians."

So real Christians side with Muslims and hate Jews... crazy how demonic spirits can seduce human beings from entirely different backgrounds into a common cause if it is filled with hate.

Last edited: