False Prophets

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
To people on this forum or not who assured me that Trump was going to win and that you had a vision from God about this,.. I'm not mad at you just disappointed and you let me down. :(
Donald Trump DID WIN HUGELY on November 3. So all those predictions were correct. But the victory was stolen through massive election fraud, which included a number of fraudulent activities in five states happening at the same time, possibly in 17 states, but definitely in five states.

The immediate reaction of an alert, honest, and professional FBI would have been to shut down everything in all these states, detain all employees within all polling stations, seize all Dominion Voting System machines, and start a very serious and far-reaching investigation which would ALSO have directed attention to events in China, Italy, and Germany connected with the fraud.

A thorough, UNBIASED, HONEST, AND PROFESSIONAL investigation would have very clearly established every detail of what happened on November 3 and 4 (since no election activity would have been allowed after all those dates). The result of this investigation would have confirmed that Joe Biden received MILLIONS of illegal votes, and that Donald Trump was the clear winner.

What is truly disappointing is that President Trump failed to set up an INDEPENDENT INVESTIGATIVE COMMISSION (totally outside the corrupted DOJ and FBI) on January 20, 2020 which was authorized to properly and carefully investigate the election machinery in all the states of America. After that there should have been many prosecutions, and an executive order which TOTALLY BANNED mail-in ballots (except for those with extremely serious disabilities) and electronic vote *counting* (which was rigged to begin with). The whole system had already been corrupted since 2013, and even Democratic senators had voiced serious concerns about Dominion. There were three full years during which all the rot and all the illegalities could have been discovered, exposed, and purged.

Since nothing was done about all of this, 2020 was ripe for major fraud. Fraud was being committed for quite some time, illegal aliens were being issued bogus ID, dead persons were not being removed from voter rolls, people who had relocated were still shown at their old addresses, etc. So one could say that the theft of Trump's victory was partly his fault, since a president has far-reaching powers when crimes are being committed across the nation.

So the title of your thread should really be "Election Corruption in America".

Last edited:

Dcopymope

May 22, 2016
Motor City
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
To people on this forum or not who assured me that Trump was going to win and that you had a vision from God about this,.. I'm not mad at you just disappointed and you let me down. :(

:)Now that there "prophecies" turned out out to be false, they are now doubling down claiming it was stolen. You see the double speak in that? They want it both ways you see. That's not how this works. Either God told you Trump would see a second term or he didn't...OR, they can just repent and admit that God wasn't speaking to them at all and come clean. We see their pride won't let them, and this is exactly why God will eventually make a full end of this wicked nation. If they think they can just say any damn thing and give God credit for it without consequence, they will be in for a rude awakening.

Last edited:

Addy

Jun 20, 2020
Ontario
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
:)Now that there "prophecies" turned out out to be false, they are now doubling down claiming it was stolen. You see the double speak in that? They want it both ways you see. That's not how this works. Either God told you Trump would see a second term or he didn't...OR, they can just repent and admit that God wasn't speaking to them at all and come clean. We see their pride won't let them, and this is exactly why God will eventually make a full end of this wicked nation. If they think they can just say any damn thing and God credit for it without consequence, they will be in for a rude awakening.
You just made my day.... YEP... YEP... and YEP...

Rita

Staff member
Dec 20, 2020
South
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Hi April,
All ‘ insights ‘ need to be weighed up and tested. Many are still claiming things will turn around. Many were continuously writing their own scripts, based on the prophecies of others. Chris koon never shared his dreams, just his interpretations,so he never held the dreams up to account. The prophecy by Kim Clement ( not sure that’s the right name ) His prophecy was interpreted and presumed to be about last year and this year, actually when I just listened to his prophecy without the interpretation I felt God speaking in a different way, but I will ponder that and see how things.
People do hear from the Lord April, but sometimes it’s filtered through their own interpretations and ideas of how it will unfold. Perhaps this is a learning curve, one that many of us have equally experienced. The Lord laid some very powerful insights on my heart many years ago, about my family. I thought I understood what it all meant and how it would all unfold. Sadly when my ex died in 2019 all my ‘ thoughts on the matter ‘ turned to mush as I thought the insights were about him coming to faith. I doubted the insights, God voice, but there was one clear message within the insights that I had to be obedient to ‘ you need to concentrate on the victory ‘ so that is what I endeavour to do, and often proverbs 3:5-6 are laid before me as a reminder that my prospective is limited.
I am so sorry that you have been impacted, as I said it is a path that many of us have already walked and learned from it. It’s not an easy thing to deal with.
Of course many are still giving the same message, even Chris koon is not prepared to concede , even though he said he would hold himself to account after jan 20th.
It does seem that the dates keep moving, even though the certainty was there for the previous dates stated as being set in stone ......so I guess we must still ‘ watch this space ‘ so to speak.
Much love
Rita

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Do you know WHY the Messiah of God came to Earth?

God gave a few men visions.
Those few men were to speak Gods vision to the People.
The People Expected, to See an instant Response from God.
WHEN it didn't according to The People's decided Timetable, they lamblasted the messenger (the few).
The few pleaded with God, their task was too hard (being the middle man).
God Promised them a Messiah, to tell the People Directly From God.
That worked for some...FOR awhile, as long as men could HEAR and SEE for themselves.
When they could no longer SEE, and they no longer HEARD, they became disappointed...
They continued ... and became called;
The deaf and blind.

Faith is Trusting, when you can Hear and Believe.
Faith is Trusting, when you can NOT SEE and yet Believe.

Understanding is knowing, HOW and WHEN God will accomplish ... is rarely Ever HOW and WHEN men think it should come to pass.

God is not constrained by man's laws, rules, dates, time.

Think of the Jews, standing at the shores of the Red Sea, with the Roman soldiers hot on their heals.
Think the HAD Faith at that moment?
Think they were disappointed in Moses for leading them there?
Think they Knew what God was going to do?

Did you have your faith in Trump?
Did you have your faith in Strangers who spoke WHAT God said to them?
Or do you have your Faith in God, Believing and Trusting there IS A Purpose For every Thing, and every Way, He accomplishes His Will be Done?

Hang your heart on Trust in God...that Every Act has a specific Purpose.

Generations of Americans ARE Spoiled...
Children raised with every desire and demand instantly given them....impatient to a fault.
Children screaming in disrespect and hate to their parents...for not getting a cereal they want, a toy, go to a party, date who they want, clothes they demand...and the screaming and hate and demanding..is How they get those things! And Two weeks later, they are weary of those things and repeat their cycle.

Be patient. The People need to Experience What they screamed for, hated, demanded...
These people have Never experience Marxism. They were promised Freebies.
God promised Freedom...
They have to Experience the Oppression of Total Control of Marxism, and See the Freebies are Scraps they are Allowed...and that Freedom does not exist in a Marxist regime.
And the regime "they" demanded, and cheated "to steal"... is not "the result they thought it would be".

Keep your paradigm in focus.
God is in Control. He does not fail men whose Trust is IN Him. Be Patient. God is not on man's timetable. Do not let a staged event steal your joy.
:)

God Bless,
Taken

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
At this time Biden is not running the government from what I understand. The military is....things are happening that we have no idea of. And if it does turn out that Trump is reinstated you will have a lot of praying for forgiveness for. Lol...and apologies to whom you are referencing here.

quietthinker

May 4, 2018
FNQ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Don't fret my dear....let it all slide, there'll be other fish to fry. There have been several times I've been drawn into the hype of others in bygone years....some of it to my hurt and loss yet through it I hope I've learned to identify where the hot air is.......and those who don't want to recognise the hot air, well, they don't and there's Buckley's hope of anyone changing their mind. Maybe down the track they'll see matters differently?

I listened to Mr Trump since the 2016 election and there were several red flags from the get go. 1...he had no problem with lying 2...the fake tan, well, it spoke of a pretender and 3....narcissism oozed from him. These things were on display throughout his tenure.

Reactions: TLHKAJ

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Don't fret my dear....let it all slide, there'll be other fish to fry. There have been several times I've been drawn into the hype of others in bygone years....some of it to my hurt and loss yet through it I hope I've learned to identify where the hot air is.......and those who don't want to recognise the hot air, well, they don't and there's Buckley's hope of anyone changing their mind. Maybe down the track they'll see matters differently?

I listened to Mr Trump since the 2016 election and there were several red flags from the get go. 1...he had no problem with lying 2...the fake tan, well, it spoke of a pretender and 3....narcissism oozed from him. These things were on display throughout his tenure.
People label others as being narcissistic and the fact is narcissism is very rare.
Rare
Fewer than 200,000 US cases per year
AGES AFFECTED
  • Children (6-13 years): very rare
  • Teenagers (14-18 years): rare
  • Young adults (19-40 years): common
  • Adults (41-60 years): rare
  • Seniors (60+ years): rare

Reactions: Truman

quietthinker

May 4, 2018
FNQ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia

I would like to add a little to this.....now if one doesn't hear the lies and the narcissism isn't picked up on with the fake tan a matter of indifference then I guess it's easy to believe the spin, particularly if it's from one claiming Christianity.

quietthinker

May 4, 2018
FNQ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
People label others as being narcissistic and the fact is narcissism is very rare.
Rare
Fewer than 200,000 US cases per year
AGES AFFECTED
  • Children (6-13 years): very rare
  • Teenagers (14-18 years): rare
  • Young adults (19-40 years): common
  • Adults (41-60 years): rare
  • Seniors (60+ years): rare
Well H2S, I have no idea what the statistics on narcissism are but as I said, it oozed from Mr Trump. I would even go so far as to say whatever 'program' (narcissism) was developed in his younger years has been faithfully repeated in his latter years (like a stunted maturity)

Reactions: TLHKAJ and Addy

Dcopymope

May 22, 2016
Motor City
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Pastor puts curses on people for "stealing" the election, in Gods name:

:rolleyes:...Man, watching the sons of Japeth totally lose their minds in these last days is oh so satisfying. Yeah, keep digging yourselves a deeper hole, cursing yourselves, so that God throws you in it, and finally OUT of my peoples tent for your wickedness, for good. So much for "praying for your enemies" and "blessing" them hey. God has a way of exposing a wolf in sheep's clothing.
lol.gif
....And, who in the depths of hell gave this palm colored douche the authority to be cursing anyone anyway? The nerve of the palm colored church. Let this nation burn to the ground.

quietthinker

May 4, 2018
FNQ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Pastor puts curses on people for "stealing" the election, in Gods name:

:rolleyes:...Man, watching the sons of Japeth totally lose their minds in these last days is oh so satisfying. Yeah, keep digging yourselves a deeper hole, cursing yourselves, so that God throws you in it, and finally OUT of my peoples tent for your wickedness, for good. So much for "praying for your enemies" and "blessing" them hey. God has a way of exposing a wolf in sheep's clothing.
lol.gif
It's pathetic stuff like this which totally misrepresents Jesus.....the very thing Satan desires.

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Im most likely going to get slapped around for my opinion. So be it

Watch that these politicians aren't the false prophets...

Watch out for false prophets. They come to you in sheep’s clothing, but inwardly they are ferocious wolves.
By their fruit you will recognize them Matthew 7:15-16

He came in sheeps clothing talking about great things; making America great again, draining the swamp...

Now, im not an American, but the Donald had his moment to drain the swamp and save not only America but the world...
He could of stopped this whole scamdemic plandemic nonsense. Many of us were hopeful

He had all the evidence at his disposal, there was tension with Fauci, he seemed poised to pull the plug in the swamp at any moment, everyone was on the edge of their seats... Then he did a backflip 180 switch...

He threw billions of dollars at pharma and said he is speeding up the process, operation warp speed, using every available resource to rush out this experimental synthetic pathogen including the military which looks very suspicious. The most rotten of rotten fruits, so rotten its toxic

Now that his gone i can't help but wonder if he was just a big distraction... A side show to suck the Americans attention from covid to a side show

bandicam 2021-01-22 21-56-48-323.jpg

JohnDB

Feb 7, 2010
TN
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Have you seen some of these extremely lavish compounds of these prophets?

Mansions weren't good enough...now they got to have compounds filled with a string of mansions and luxuries I can't even imagine.

These people are all liars and thieves. They are there to con people out of their money and give them nothing in return.
And some people still believe in these Profits... even though they are nothing but liars.

It seems that Christiandom is so full of liars thieves and politicians these days that it makes me wonder if I'm a wheat strand in a tare field.

Reactions: April_Rose and Addy

Dcopymope

May 22, 2016
Motor City
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@Cristo Rei

Lets cut it out with this non sense of a President "draining" the swamp. America IS the swamp. The swamp isn't going to drain itself. So if you want it drained, then sit back and let God do his work and get on with judging that nation he said he would judge in Gen 15.

Dcopymope

May 22, 2016
Motor City
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It seems that Christiandom is so full of liars thieves and politicians these days that it makes me wonder if I'm a wheat strand in a tare field.

If you are still wondering if you are or not at this point in this late hour, then you better hurry up and figure it out. God is starting to lose his patience with the gentile nations.

Reactions: April_Rose

JohnDB

Feb 7, 2010
TN
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If you are still wondering if you are or not at this point in this late hour, then you better hurry up and figure it out. God is starting to lose his patience with the gentile nations.

It's not my salvation that's in question...it's the fruits of others that makes me question theirs.

Dcopymope

May 22, 2016
Motor City
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It's not my salvation that's in question...it's the fruits of others that makes me question theirs.

:)Oh those chumps will find out soon enough where they stand with God. They are making it known where they stand with God more and more by their works. It ain't looking good for them, to put it mildly. If God is the "Father", then it comes a time when a parent has had enough with his childrens antics. Don't think for one second that he is going to spare the rod. They hope he does, that's why they don't believe in generational curses (unless they are doing the cursing of course) and is why they teach a pre-trib rapture. A rude awakening is coming upon the gentile for sure. ;)

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
@Cristo Rei

Lets cut it out with this non sense of a President "draining" the swamp. America IS the swamp. The swamp isn't going to drain itself. So if you want it drained, then sit back and let God do his work and get on with judging that nation he said he would judge in Gen 15.

Trump is a drug pusher... He could of saved the day and been the American hero for the world... But his with them... They all are... There is no right and left in politics now...

Instead of stopping this biggest crime against humanity, Trump joined it