Father Taught

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

soul man

Jan 6, 2018
Fletcher
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Then said Jesus unto them, When ye have lifted up the Son of man, then shall ye know that I am he, and that I do nothing of myself; but as my Father hath taught me, I speak these things. - John 8:28.

Do you see in Christianity.. it is not like any other religion that exists. What makes our message so much different to the world?

Just as Jesus said "my father is God," we can say, and do say our father is God. If God is going to be your father he will need to birth you (born again) by the one seed Christ in you. I'm trying not to do another article on the seed right now - I can hear people say 'yea yea we know we heard.' But when you start thinking about Christianity and how it has come about - how it actually happens to someone that believes! It is the miracle of God placing his seed in the human being.

Since we are in the season - not unlike what he did with Mary. Now we have two complete different scenarios but it is still the one seed in human beings. The pattern for humanity can be seen in Mary - how she had in her the God seed - Christianity has the God seed in it. Without the seed of God in Christianity you have no Christianity. Christians are born, birthed by God - why is it not called rebirthed? that would have to do with your flesh. Birthed in spirit. The problem was in spirit, and the solution is in spirit!

Born again - because the first birth in spirit is not the God seed in you..it is fallen seed nature, derived out of sin itself - the sinner himself; Satan.

That is hard for some to take - matter of fact some will not even concider it because they have decided that is a bit to much to take on. Doesn't matter, if they believed on the Lord Jesus Christ as every other Christian then they have the old seed out (crucified), and have the God seed (Christ) in them, Genesis 3:15.

15 and I will put enmity between thee and the woman, and between thy seed and her seed; it shall bruise thy head, and thou shalt bruise his heel. - Genesis 3:15.

I started out with something else besides the seed in mind but I'll try to get to it in this article.

We have the seed of God..which is Christ - in us. I wonder what is in the seed. Have you ever thought of that, or asked yourself that question. We know from scripture, seeds carry in themselves.. everything to make a tree, or bush or flowers, humanity or in our case "the nature of God."

Christianity is to partake of the nature that is in them. Sin is the greatest of pictures - for living life, by a nature. We didn't have to work it up, it just flew out of us.

Now it will be some different because in our life because of sin. That sin now in believers comes from their mind - memories if you will. Acting out the sin that was in them. We no longer have that sin in us - we have the new seed, and in that seed there is no sin.

9 Whosoever is born of God doth not commit sin; for his seed remaineth in him: and he cannot sin, because he is born of God. - 1 John 3:9.

So in this verse you see no sin is in spirit - it doesn't mean Christians don't sin; when they sin it comes from soul/mind and not spirit.

So you see in spirit there is no sin. There is no two nature's - not at one time anyway. One nature, with a double mind at best. One nature (devine nature of God, by the new birth), and a mind that knows nothing but a sin nature. At least that is the way we start out. Mind renewal!

I think they started a new seminary training on figuring out this verse. It has stumped people for years, and it really isn't that hard to understand. And a little dividing of soul and spirit - and it makes some since!

VictoryinJesus

Jan 26, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Then said Jesus unto them, When ye have lifted up the Son of man, then shall ye know that I am he, and that I do nothing of myself; but as my Father hath taught me, I speak these things. - John 8:28.

Do you see in Christianity.. it is not like any other religion that exists. What makes our message so much different to the world?

Just as Jesus said "my father is God," we can say, and do say our father is God. If God is going to be your father he will need to birth you (born again) by the one seed Christ in you. I'm trying not to do another article on the seed right now - I can hear people say 'yea yea we know we heard.' But when you start thinking about Christianity and how it has come about - how it actually happens to someone that believes! It is the miracle of God placing his seed in the human being.

Since we are in the season - not unlike what he did with Mary. Now we have two complete different scenarios but it is still the one seed in human beings. The pattern for humanity can be seen in Mary - how she had in her the God seed - Christianity has the God seed in it. Without the seed of God in Christianity you have no Christianity. Christians are born, birthed by God - why is it not called rebirthed? that would have to do with your flesh. Birthed in spirit. The problem was in spirit, and the solution is in spirit!

Born again - because the first birth in spirit is not the God seed in you..it is fallen seed nature, derived out of sin itself - the sinner himself; Satan.

That is hard for some to take - matter of fact some will not even concider it because they have decided that is a bit to much to take on. Doesn't matter, if they believed on the Lord Jesus Christ as every other Christian then they have the old seed out (crucified), and have the God seed (Christ) in them, Genesis 3:15.

15 and I will put enmity between thee and the woman, and between thy seed and her seed; it shall bruise thy head, and thou shalt bruise his heel. - Genesis 3:15.

I started out with something else besides the seed in mind but I'll try to get to it in this article.

We have the seed of God..which is Christ - in us. I wonder what is in the seed. Have you ever thought of that, or asked yourself that question. We know from scripture, seeds carry in themselves.. everything to make a tree, or bush or flowers, humanity or in our case "the nature of God."

Christianity is to partake of the nature that is in them. Sin is the greatest of pictures - for living life, by a nature. We didn't have to work it up, it just flew out of us.

Now it will be some different because in our life because of sin. That sin now in believers comes from their mind - memories if you will. Acting out the sin that was in them. We no longer have that sin in us - we have the new seed, and in that seed there is no sin.

9 Whosoever is born of God doth not commit sin; for his seed remaineth in him: and he cannot sin, because he is born of God. - 1 John 3:9.

So in this verse you see no sin is in spirit - it doesn't mean Christians don't sin; when they sin it comes from soul/mind and not spirit.

So you see in spirit there is no sin. There is no two nature's - not at one time anyway. One nature, with a double mind at best. One nature (devine nature of God, by the new birth), and a mind that knows nothing but a sin nature. At least that is the way we start out. Mind renewal!

I think they started a new seminary training on figuring out this verse. It has stumped people for years, and it really isn't that hard to understand. And a little dividing of soul and spirit - and it makes some since!

Revisiting your earlier post here because it has been on my mind ever since you posted it. To me it is an incredible topic for consideration and discussion. Especially with where Christ said “It is written in the prophets, ‘AND THEY SHALL ALL, BE TAUGHT OF GOD.’ Everyone who has heard and learned from the Father, comes to Me.”

What follows the “and they shall all, be taught of God” seems to be clarified in “everyone who has heard and learned from the Father, comes to Me.” Because in other scriptures Christ ask them, saying examine “the scriptures are they which testify of Me(why do you reject your brother John 7:19-20)?, WHY do you not come to Me?”

Your topic “Father taught” It is written in the prophets, ‘AND THEY SHALL ALL, BE TAUGHT OF GOD.’ …So, he who rejects [this] is not rejecting man but the God who gives His Holy Spirit to you. Now as to the love of the brethren(willing to justifying himself, he asked Christ who is my brother?), you have no need for [anyone] to write to you, for you yourselves are taught of God to love one another. 1 Thessalonians 4:7-9.

“everyone who has heard and learned from the Father, comes to Me”
“you have no need for [anyone] to write to you, for you yourselves are taught of God to love one another.” …although He was a Son, He learned obedience from the things which He suffered. —was taught, or learned, from whom? “AND they shall not teach everyone His fellow citizens, And everyone his brother, saying ‘know the LORD for all will know Me,(and be taught of Me, taught what? That you ought to love one another?) from the least to the greatest of them.’ you have no need for [anyone] to write to you, …..for you yourselves are taught of God to love one another. 1 Thessalonians 4:7-9.

Last edited:
Reactions: soul man