Father's In Christ

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

soul man

Jan 6, 2018
Fletcher
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
12 I write unto you, little children, because your sins are forgiven you for his name’s sake.
13 I write unto you, fathers, because ye have known him that is from the beginning. I write unto you, young men, because ye have overcome the wicked one. I write unto you, little children, because ye have known the Father. - 1 John 2:12-13.

-- The third level of understanding; You have known him from the beginning. What is it you know from the beginning as a father in the Lord? You have known the plan and purpose of God, for creation. From the beginning! The plan and purpose of God before the foundation of the world. Understanding the reason men live and breathe in creation.. had to do with the plan and purpose of God. How God created all things by Christ..for the purpose of more son's like unto His one Son. Not many father's in Christ Paul would say. What does he mean by that; not everyone can take you on in the scripture to see what it was God had in His mind - before the foundation of the world.

Fathers can - you know the father's because they usually do not talk like other's and can take you on in scripture - they speak even as Paul in language. What did Paul point out to us? That his gospel had a birth in it. I have begotten you through the preaching of the Gospel (his gospel must be noted in scripture), my gospel he declares. You are confronted by many truths you do not know in the young man stage. Think of your earth father, he may have been a pillar in your life. But they are earthly, but a good example of the authority of father's. It is our Father that raises His own children - He does not leave that to another to train and teach His children in the things He has prepared for them. Not at all..it will be your father that trains His son's in His schoolhouse --

Obviously those situations vary in our growth to our unique creation. But that is where you see the levels of understanding believers go through. And it is good to point out - we go through them, and not stay in them. Don't stay in the level of understanding you are at. Why move? Believers that do not move as the Lord leads them..stay in that level their at, no growth when you are being lead into what it is the Lord is showing and teaching you, and ready to move you on in scripture. We move and grow up into him. We have a tendency to stay in previous understandings, and it takes the Lord to move you into what it is he wants you to know (the schoolhouse will be in full bloom in your life).

The world is a schoolhouse for moving and growing - in the grace and knowledge of who you are. A simple question to the Lord at this point is; ask him what it is 'He' wants - He will show you, and you must move. We used to do a song "you got to move.. you got to move - when the Lord gets ready.. you got to move.. you got to move.'' Not knowing at the time - you will have to move..it was just words, but this to will come to pass.