Fatima prophecy coming to fruition before our very eyes

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
This thread isn't about weather or not the Fatima apparitions were false, Holy, demonic so i ask to please focus the topic of the prophecy more than that...

Sister Lucia said that Our Lady told her that the pope needed to consecrate Russia, if not, the evils of communism will spread and control every country on earth... The RCC never did consecrate Russia as asked...

So what do we see now??? I see communism approaching, global communism...
Its not about country vs country anymore. Its about the elite vs the working class...
I see the prophecy being fulfilled.

Sister Lucia was also given 3 secrets. The first two were revealed but the 3rd one hasn't ever been revealed despite Lucia informing the Vatican about it in the 40s or 50s. Every pope since has seen it and chose not to release it... Why... It must be something so grave that they would rather not tell us... I wonder what that grave moment could be...

So as this prophecy comes to fruition i ask myself was it really the Virgin Mary then that appeared to these kids and not a demonic deception as i had thought?

Alvertsky

Jan 10, 2021
Corolla NC
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This thread isn't about weather or not the Fatima apparitions were false, Holy, demonic so i ask to please focus the topic of the prophecy more than that...

Sister Lucia said that Our Lady told her that the pope needed to consecrate Russia, if not, the evils of communism will spread and control every country on earth... The RCC never did consecrate Russia as asked...

So what do we see now??? I see communism approaching, global communism...
Its not about country vs country anymore. Its about the elite vs the working class...
I see the prophecy being fulfilled.

Sister Lucia was also given 3 secrets. The first two were revealed but the 3rd one hasn't ever been revealed despite Lucia informing the Vatican about it in the 40s or 50s. Every pope since has seen it and chose not to release it... Why... It must be something so grave that they would rather not tell us... I wonder what that grave moment could be...

So as this prophecy comes to fruition i ask myself was it really the Virgin Mary then that appeared to these kids and not a demonic deception as i had thought?
I see that russia may be an ally against china....................Things are not what they seem

historyb

Mar 10, 2011
in a house
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Nevertheless, many observers argue that these consecrations of the world fulfilled the request of Our Lady of Fatima. Most notably one the Church’s highest officials, Cardinal Bertone, who served as both secretary of the Congregation for the Doctrine of the Faith and later as the Vatican’s secretary of state, in The Last Secret of Fatima shared details of his 17 November 2001 interview of Sister Lucia in her convent. By Bertone’s account, Sister Lucia said, “the consecration Our Lady wished for was performed in 1984, and that is was accepted by Heaven.
Has Russia Been Consecrated to Mary?

So as you can see by Sr. Lucia's own words yes it happened. Sr. Lucia had vision of the Blessed Mother until her death, so Sr. Lucia should know.

Further

There have been a number of consecrations of both Russia and the world to the Immaculate Heart of Mary, made by different popes (including several by Pope Pius XII and St. John Paul II, and one by Pope Francis on Oct. 13, 2013). But according to Sr. Lucia of Fatima, the 1984 consecration by St. John Paul II satisfied the request Heaven made in 1929 for the consecration of Russia to the Immaculate Heart.

The Evidence

In the Congregation of the Doctrine of the Faith’s “The Message of Fatima,” released June 26, 2000, as part of the Holy See’s official publication and interpretation of the secret of Fatima, we read (emphasis added):

Sister Lucia personally confirmed that this solemn and universal act of consecration corresponded to what Our Lady wished (“Sim, està feita, tal como Nossa Senhora a pediu, desde o dia 25 de Março de 1984”: “Yes it has been done just as Our Lady asked, on 25 March 1984”: Letter of 8 November 1989). Hence any further discussion or request is without basis.
In Fatima for Today by world-renowned expert on Fatima Fr. Andrew Apostoli, CFR (Ignatius Press, 2010), pages 193-199 and in Appendix C, he lays out evidence that St. John Paul II understood the consecration requested by Our Lady to have taken place, in large part because Sr. Lucia confirmed it repeatedly in letters and to Fr. Luis Kondor, the vice-postulator for the causes of Sts. Jacinta and Francisco.

Father Michael Gaitley, MIC, follows this line in his The Second Greatest Story Ever Told (Marian Press, 2015), Chapter 8. Here’s his discussion of whether or not the 1984 consecration counted:

On March 25, 1984, in St. Peter’s Square, with a crowd of about 200,000 of the faithful, with numerous bishops and cardinals present, in union with all the bishops throughout the world, and before the Fatima Shrine statue of Our Lady, Pope John Paul II solemnly consecrated the world and Russia to Mary’s Immaculate Heart as had been requested by Our Lady of Fatima. However, unfortunately, because the Pope did not explicitly say “Russia” in his public prayer, choosing instead to use veiled references as Pius XII had done, some have argued that it did not count.

But it did count because the Pope clearly implied Russia when he said, “In a special way we entrust and consecrate to you those individuals and nations that particularly need to be thus entrusted and consecrated.” He clearly intended to consecrate Russia, as did the bishops, who undoubtedly understood the implication.

After the ceremony, when he was thanked for consecrating “the world,” John Paul himself added, “and Russia.” This point of including Russia was deeply meaningful to him, because his own home country, Poland, was still suffering behind the Iron Curtain. In fact, many have speculated that during the several pauses John Paul made while reciting the World Consecration and the Triumph consecration prayer, he was probably bringing this intention of his heart even more directly to Our Lady, namely, his prayer for the collapse of Soviet Communism.

Still, the rumors persisted: “Did the consecration really count? Had the Pope actually done what was required?” To quell these rumors and set the record straight, Sr. Lucia gave her own opinion, in writing, on August 29, 1989:
Afterward [Pope John Paul II] wrote to all the bishops of the world asking them to unite themselves to him. He had the statue of Our Lady of Fatima [from the Cova da Iria chapel] brought to Rome on March 25, 1984. Then publicly, in union with those bishops who wished to associate themselves with His Holiness, he made the consecration in the way in which the Blessed Virgin had wished that it should be made. Afterward people asked me if it was made in the way our Lady wanted, and I replied: “Yes.” From that time, it is made!
Before reading this clear statement of Sr. Lucia, I still had questions of my own about the consecration, and so I asked one of the experts from the World Apostolate of Fatima why the 1984 consecration emphasized “the world” more than Russia. This was the insightful response I received:
If Russia had been consecrated as Our Lady had asked back in 1917, then Communism would have been nipped in the bud and World War II never would have happened. Instead, because of the consecration’s long delay, World War II did happen and Russia did spread her errors of atheism and Communism throughout the world. Therefore, by 1984, not just Russia but the whole world needed to be consecrated. So, John Paul explicitly consecrated “the world” as well as “nations that particularly need to be thus entrusted and consecrated,” which would include nations such as China and North Korea that certainly needed to be consecrated as well.
This response raises an important point: The consecration was made, but it was made late, as Mary herself had said. Therefore, we shouldn’t expect things to turn out as they would have had the consecration been done back in the early 20th century. After all, our Lord wants the response of faith, and when faith isn’t put into action, miracles don’t happen, or they’re lessened. Think, for example, of Our Lady of Fatima’s words regarding the October 13th Miracle of the Sun, which was lessened because of the actions of the faithless civil authorities, who imprisoned Lucia, Francisco, and Jacinta. Mary told Lucia, “Had they not taken you to [prison], the miracle would have been greater.”

Holy See: The Consecration of Russia has taken place

Yan

Jun 15, 2020
City of David
the-land-of-hope.blogspot.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Indonesia
I think both Communism or Capitalism ideology was only made for justifying those greed men who wants to take control over everything for their own sake, because they don't care about biblical words and those ideology was a man made to separate mankind into warfare. How did the church had involved in a man made ideology ?
It obvious that its not from God. Our current struggle between elites and class worker isn't a new thing, Nimrod vs Abraham had representing it before where Nimrod was a king of Babylonian while Abraham was only a common civilian, Jesus was also lived as a civilian of the son of Joseph of a poor carpenter while Herod, Pilate, The Scribes, Sadducee, Pharisee was part of a high priests and men of government in Israel. The war between the rich and the poor is the main concern of the bible, God saves the poor civilian from the tyrany of the ruler of mankind since Abraham to Jesus. God wants his chosen people rule as a wise man like Salomo but it always failed since Salomo was fall into adultery with 1000 wives and idolatery and worshiping ashtoreth in his older age.
The fact is the man of God was never ruled as the king on earth since Solomon, Jesus himself was tempted by devil and crucified when he was being rise as the king of Jerusalem on palm sunday, but because of jealousy Herod and the scribes don't want any other king rise up in Jerusalem and they chose to put Jesus into crucifixion because of envy. As a Christian we are not belong to this world, because God of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob didn't accepted by the ruler of this world.

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Nevertheless, many observers argue that these consecrations of the world fulfilled the request of Our Lady of Fatima. Most notably one the Church’s highest officials, Cardinal Bertone, who served as both secretary of the Congregation for the Doctrine of the Faith and later as the Vatican’s secretary of state, in The Last Secret of Fatima shared details of his 17 November 2001 interview of Sister Lucia in her convent. By Bertone’s account, Sister Lucia said, “the consecration Our Lady wished for was performed in 1984, and that is was accepted by Heaven.
Has Russia Been Consecrated to Mary?

So as you can see by Sr. Lucia's own words yes it happened. Sr. Lucia had vision of the Blessed Mother until her death, so Sr. Lucia should know.

Further

Holy See: The Consecration of Russia has taken place

Oh ok i didn't know that... I had read that Lucia said that Our Lady had rejected the attempts in the 80's. She said it was done too late cos the spread of atheism had already begun.

So i had a look and found that she had been rejecting it up until 1989... I couldn't find the reason why she changed that... Obviously from the BVM but i can't find that interaction...

bandicam 2021-01-14 17-02-50-753.jpg
Here is a link to the source. Go to the last few paragraphs...
Fatima: past or future?: text - IntraText CT

Reading through till the end i found that the last paragraph is an explanation of the info i had conveyed...
"The consecration was made, but it was made late, as Mary herself had said. Therefore, we shouldn’t expect things to turn out as they would have had the consecration been done back in the early 20th century."

So she fist said it wasn't valid. Then in her 1989 letter she says "Afterward people asked me if it was made in the way our Lady wanted, and I replied: “Yes.” From that time, it is made!"

Interesting. She said the consecration was made the way Our Lady asked but she doesn't actually say that it saved the world from communism either. I sourced a copy of that letter written in Portuguese to see if i could find anything different but the translation is good and there is nothing in the rest of the letter that says it saved us from communism either...

Maybe thats why the fears persist and with the world events now, well, it does look to be heading in that global communist direction...

I also came across the 3rd secret which we thought was still sealed up... After one read of it i ask myself why did they hide it for so long, it doesn't sound as dire as some people thought it might be. But it is written in a metaphorical style so i probably didn't understand it. Many had thought it described the end times but it didn't really sound like it... I'll look at it more closely...

Ok then... Well i hope you are right History cos atheism has slowly smothered God out of this world over the decades

The Soviet Union has been running this Marxist indoctrination of the USA from at least 1950... There is a former FBI agent that defected to the USA, Yuri Bezmanov... He has an interview and a lecture from the 80's which i highly recommend. He explains the tactic of subversion which consists of demoralization, destabilization, crisis and normalization. By his theory we are now somewhere between crisis and normalization (new normal).

He says once the new normal is established then its too late to do anything... I can't recommend this lecture enough. At the end of all that political and ideological talk guess what he says... we need God, simple as that... Without God, society collapses

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
I think both Communism or Capitalism ideology was only made for justifying those greed men who wants to take control over everything for their own sake, because they don't care about biblical words and those ideology was a man made to separate mankind into warfare. How did the church had involved in a man made ideology ?
It obvious that its not from God. Our current struggle between elites and class worker isn't a new thing, Nimrod vs Abraham had representing it before where Nimrod was a king of Babylonian while Abraham was only a common civilian, Jesus was also lived as a civilian of the son of Joseph of a poor carpenter while Herod, Pilate, The Scribes, Sadducee, Pharisee was part of a high priests and men of government in Israel. The war between the rich and the poor is the main concern of the bible, God saves the poor civilian from the tyrany of the ruler of mankind since Abraham to Jesus. God wants his chosen people rule as a wise man like Salomo but it always failed since Salomo was fall into adultery with 1000 wives and idolatery and worshiping ashtoreth in his older age.
The fact is the man of God was never ruled as the king on earth since Solomon, Jesus himself was tempted by devil and crucified when he was being rise as the king of Jerusalem on palm sunday, but because of jealousy Herod and the scribes don't want any other king rise up in Jerusalem and they chose to put Jesus into crucifixion because of envy. As a Christian we are not belong to this world, because God of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob didn't accepted by the ruler of this world.

Did the church "get involved" in a man made ideology??? How
The prophecy talks about stopping the man made ideology.

And u said its obvious its not from God but weren't really clear how. Is it because "Our current struggle between elites and class worker isn't a new thing"? Cos no one said it was a new thing. Is it because the Church was involved in man made ideology? Cos i would hardly call a prophecy on the spread of communism being involved... So why exactly is it obviously not from God???

Yan

Jun 15, 2020
City of David
Faith
Christian
Country
Indonesia
Did the church "get involved" in a man made ideology??? How
The prophecy talks about stopping the man made ideology.

And u said its obvious its not from God but weren't really clear how. Is it because "Our current struggle between elites and class worker isn't a new thing"? Cos no one said it was a new thing. Is it because the Church was involved in man made ideology? Cos i would hardly call a prophecy on the spread of communism being involved... So why exactly is it obviously not from God???
See this scripture : Luke 6:43-45.

Since the Fatima prophecy released into public and still wait to see what was the meaning of those message, we can see how those prophecy had made prosperity gospel gone mad. And since WW2 they're declare the New World Order to fight anti-christ (anti prosperity gospel of America), but they took the order idea from the nazi's new order.
If we trace the original path of nazi ideology was from Hassassin of Alamut from the Last Crusade era. Since then they were recognized as Freemason who ruled the world of today's economic, technology, and current crypto currency agenda. And they always used the Fatima prophecy as a main objective of their false flag propaganda to fight communism to the whole world even to the peaceful country. Look at the beginning of year which anti-communism was started at 1917 (where Fatima prophecy were declared), is this coincidence or maybe this was their (Freemasonry) game ?

Last edited:

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
See this scripture : Luke 6:43-45.

Since the Fatima prophecy released into public and still wait to see what was the meaning of those message, we can see how those prophecy had made prosperity gospel gone mad. And since WW2 they're declare the New World Order to fight anti-christ (anti prosperity gospel of America), but they took the order idea from the nazi's new order. If we trace the original path of nazi ideology was from Hassassin of Alamut from the Last Crusade era. Since then they were recognized as Freemason who ruled the world of today's economic, technology, and current crypto currency agenda. And they always used the Fatima prophecy as a main objective of their false flag propaganda to fight communism to the whole world even to the peaceful country. Look at the beginning of year which anti-communism was started at 1917 (where Fatima prophecy were declared), is this coincidence or maybe this was their (Freemasonry) game ?

I don't understand... Used the prophecy for what?
The prophecy was that communism will spread around the world it looks to be happening... So.. in your opinion is???

Last edited:

Yan

Jun 15, 2020
City of David
Faith
Christian
Country
Indonesia
I don't understand... Used the prophecy for what?
The prophecy was that communism will spread around the world it looks to be happening... So.. in your opinion is???
The Fatima prophecy is used as a base ideology of New World Order to fight Rusia, While Fatima prophecy bring concecration of Rusia to God, still confuse ?
This is the war between Catholic & Protestan or between Prosperity Gospel & Poverty Vow Gospel.
Nazi One World Government tries to set our body, our privacy, our home, our life, even our family will belongs to a state assets when Crypto Currency applied.
Covid is a great reset of economy to be transformed into electronic currency and bio electrical identity. So, does this agenda looks like non communism to you ?
If the Great Reset was communism, why did it started and built from capitalism ideology of US ?
Similar to the thief scream for a thief to others as a distraction.

Last edited:
Reactions: Reggie Belafonte

Yan

Jun 15, 2020
City of David
Faith
Christian
Country
Indonesia
All had been fulfilled, they had used religion as a masking of the massive murder of Crypto Currency agenda. Woe to you high priests of nations, woe to you pharisees. You'd been used and defile the Lord's name for your own greedy and defile every heart of men with your idols (technology) of crypto currency. Whosoever support the crypto currency agenda and using the church as their deception will be condemned both high priests, pharisees, politician, engineer, founder, and everything related to it.

Matthew 7:21-23
21. “Not everyone who says to me, ‘Lord, Lord,’ will enter into the kingdom of heaven – only the one who does the will of my Father in heaven.
22. On that day, many will say to me, ‘Lord, Lord, didn’t we prophesy in your name, and in your name cast out demons and do many powerful deeds?’
23. Then I will declare to them, ‘I never knew you. Go away from me, you lawbreakers!’

Reactions: Reggie Belafonte

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
All had been fulfilled, they had used religion as a masking of the massive murder of Crypto Currency agenda. Woe to you high priests of nations, woe to you pharisees. You'd been used and defile the Lord's name for your own greedy and defile every heart of men with your idols (technology) of crypto currency. Whosoever support the crypto currency agenda and using the church as their deception will be condemned both high priests, pharisees, politician, engineer, founder, and everything related to it.

Matthew 7:21-23
21. “Not everyone who says to me, ‘Lord, Lord,’ will enter into the kingdom of heaven – only the one who does the will of my Father in heaven.
22. On that day, many will say to me, ‘Lord, Lord, didn’t we prophesy in your name, and in your name cast out demons and do many powerful deeds?’
23. Then I will declare to them, ‘I never knew you. Go away from me, you lawbreakers!’

Ive never ever heard these theories and i have no idea where u pulled them out from...
All i know is that global communism was predicted and global communism looks to be coming

Yan

Jun 15, 2020
City of David
Faith
Christian
Country
Indonesia
Ive never ever heard these theories and i have no idea where u pulled them out from...
All i know is that global communism was predicted and global communism looks to be coming
What theories ?
Fatima theories ?
or can you say it was not understood by your cognition ?
Are you a catholic or protestant ?
Or Covid Theories ?
See these following facts of their patents.

Reactions: TLHKAJ

JohnDB

Feb 7, 2010
TN
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Never heard of this before...

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
What theories ?
Fatima theories ?
or can you say it was not understood by your cognition ?
Or Covid Theories ?
See these following facts of their patents.

U said
"If the Great Reset was communism, why did it started and built from capitalism ideology of US ?"
It looks like your saying that the great reset is not communist.
But then u said this
"Covid is a great reset of economy to be transformed into electronic currency and bio electrical identity. So, does this agenda looks like non communism to you ?"
It looks like your saying it is communist... I have been clear that i think this is communism...
Do u believe its communism??? If so then isn't the prophecy is being fulfilled???

The theory i was talking about was yours... I never heard of it...
"The Fatima prophecy is used as a base ideology of New World Order to fight Rusia, While Fatima prophecy bring concecration of Rusia to God, still confuse ?
"All had been fulfilled, they had used religion as a masking of the massive murder of Crypto Currency agenda."

I don't know who has used the prophecy and for what. Im just saying the prophecy was made which u seem to acknowledge

So, from my understanding, we both agree that the prophecy was made and we both agree that the global reset is communism. So i don't get what your arguing about

This is the war between Catholic & Protestan or between Prosperity Gospel & Poverty Vow Gospel."

Are Catholics and Protestants still at war??? I thought that happened centuries ago. Maybe thats why i see u guys arguing over the most irrelevant things. It makes me sad

Irrelevant. Are you one of those that hate the RCC? If so then can u please move along cos i despise the arguments u guys have with each other

The thread is about this...
Was the prophecy made?
Is the global reset a communist movement?
I apologize if i misinterpreted you, but im still yet to establish your opinion on these two questions. If you could answer them then that would be a start

Also, if we're going to discuss this then i think we should first define communism and socialism so that we're on the same page.
It means different things to different people i have found in the past...

If u go to google and see its definition it seems to have been twisted in my opinion... Its certainly not the way most westerners think of it, there is no "community control". Im wondering if they have deliberately changed that so that it appeals more to people...

According to Marx communism is supposed to be community controlled and socialism is meant to be state controlled... In the west we have gotten used to calling communism a state controlled country, like the Soviet Union.

In this thread im using socialism and communism as basically the same thing...
"State owned and controlled as opposed to capitalism which is privately owned and controlled"

Attachments

• upload_2021-1-16_13-23-6.gif
    upload_2021-1-16_13-23-6.gif
    42 bytes · Views: 0
Last edited:

GaryAnderson

Aug 10, 2021
Massachusetts
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Sorry for reviving this old post but I saw the Fatima movie in Netflix yesterday and I really liked it. The third prophecy has been revealed and it’s interpreted as the assassination of the pope in the 80s but there’s still controversy on it since it was sealed for many years.

Wrangler

Feb 14, 2021
Shining City on a Hill
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I think both Communism or Capitalism ideology was only made for justifying those greed men who wants to take control over everything for their own sake

Oy vey. Capitalism is the greatest invention of mankind, creating more wealth for more people than any other institution on Earth. The Wealth of Nations is a masterpiece that connects history and science of why some countries are wealthy and others are not. The answer is private property. People work more productively when they enjoy the fruit of their own labor.

Slavery did not end because 19th century people suddenly became woke to the evils of slavery. The reason slavery ended is capitalism showed a free person substantially outproduces a slave - since they have the profit motive, to benefit from their own labor. Slave societies were obsoleted by the Industrial Revolution unleashed from Capitalist ideas.

Capitalism is the full recognition of private property consistent with Biblical principles such as You Shall NOT Steal, don't move the ancient boundary stone (of God given liberty) and the entirety of Scripture is based on the salvation and actions of a single soul - not a collective.

Communism does not create wealth and has failed every time it has been tried. Churchill famously said The vice of Capitalism is the unequal distribution of wealth and the virtue of communism is the equal distribution of misery.

It saddens me that someone today can be so lost in not being able to discern good from evil. It makes one wonder why Adam and Even ate the forbidden fruit.

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It wasn't Mary. You know that by reading your Bible, if you believe the Word of God.

Satan knows what his plans are. Don't you know he and his imps can appear as "Mary" and give "prophecies" of things he plans to bring about? I saw my former pastor (who was a cult handler) do this many times. The purpose was to legitimize him in people's eyes. And yet, he is a cult handler.

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Interesting prophecies. They seem to be correct to me.

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Also, the apparitions were supposed to take place on certain dates, and when the children were jailed, they weren't given the apparition they were told by "mary" they would receive on the date she foretold ....so she lied (lol). If she came from God, do you think that heaven makes mistakes or is controlled by man?? If this was Mary being sent from heaven by God, she could have appeared to them whether they were in jail or not. But instead, the apparitions had to take place at a certain place. Why?? Fact is, this wasn't of God and it wasn't Mary.

Reactions: Nancy

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Weather you believe it was Mary is not the point of this thread...
The point was the about the prophecies made...
In particular the one about global communism...
It appears to be correct...

Reactions: dev553344