Feeding forest dogs in the rain

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Debp

Jul 5, 2020
California
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I watch this man's YouTube channel regularly....he is very kind. Here he feeds stray dogs and also shows some houses he made for them in the forest.

Debp

Jul 5, 2020
California
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This is the same man...here he barbequed meat for the stray dogs! His channel is Adorable Paws on YouTube. Even a thumbs up for the video helps him.

SavedInHim

Jan 10, 2023
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It looked so good when he was grilling it...I was wishing I had some of it!
LOL, me too. And those dogs drinking from the hydrant; I've never seen dogs do that. I went and checked out the guy's channel. Have you seen the one of the cat eating with its paw? Priceless.

Reactions: Debp

Debp

Jul 5, 2020
California
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
LOL, me too. And those dogs drinking from the hydrant; I've never seen dogs do that. I went and checked out the guy's channel. Have you seen the one of the cat eating with its paw? Priceless.
No, I didn't see that video yet....will check it out.

Did you subscribe to his channel? It helps him and so does giving him a thumbs up.

Besides feeding the cats and dogs in parks, forest and by the sea, he rented a house to make into a cat shelter.

Three weeks ago his neighbors tried to burn the shelter down! They also beat him up!!!
Because he lives in Istanbul, Turkey, apparently the police did nothing to the offenders.

I put a prayer request in for him....

Debp

Jul 5, 2020
California
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

New video... he's feeding the stray mountain dogs. They actually recognize his car...see the wagging tails!

@TLHKAJ @BlessedPeace @dev553344