feeling stress & worriness

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Friends feeling some stress & worriness.
You can agree and pray God remove stress & worriness from me & bless me.

Thank you!
Just ponder on the beauty of this simple reminder .
After having their backs ripped open by nasty lashes
and just thrown in prison . AND put in chains . SO yeah todays prison cannot even compare to that old system of prison .
YET after all that , PAUL and SILAS were SINGING PRAISES TO GOD .
THEIR MIND was FREE no matter what their circumstances were .
You want a blessing .
How much do you truly crave a blessing and by blessing what do you mean .
For i now leave us with JESUS own words . BLESSED ARE YOU when you are hated , persecuted , cast out
for MY name sake . I think todays prosperity gospel and mindset which has crept long and large into the GLOBAL
christain realm has taken hearts FAR FROM GOD . You are not the one being accused .
BUT i am reminding you of something .
Men always THINK and BELIEVE if they had this or that they would or could be better off .
BUT GOD HAS ALWAYS KNOWN and Shall always KNOW what is best for us .
These global conferences of churches must be abandoned and fast . The enemy has long taken that realm over .
Its time we got ourselves back in the bible again so as we can learn and be refreshed , grow and understand .
You be encouraged my friend . GOD KNOWS . You can bet job suffered huge
BUT GOD KNEW WHAT HE NEEDED MY FRIEND . GOD IS ALWAYS watching , HIS EYES SEE EVERYTHING
and KNOWN unto HIM is what is best for us all .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Continue in prayer . God knows what we all need far greater than we think we know what we need .
That i take to the grave . The carnal mind is subject to the flesh . God knows and shall always know
what we need . Men , women , sang in prison and even in the direst of times .
THE MIND that is stayed upon the LORD is FREE . And though we walk in these bodies of wicked flesh
GOD is greater than our flesh . The reminders that i am giving i am LED to give . THERE is a reason for them .
DO stay in prayer for one another . Always knowing the best will is HIS WILL . THY WILL BE DONE O LORD .
Just give me the strength to endure all that i must endure . This man might not know much
and i do praiseGOD for what HE has allowed me to know and has given me to know .
BUT I DO KNOW with zero doubt , GOD WILL ALWAYS KNOW what is best for me at any given time .
HE WILL ALWAYS Know and HE will allow whatever HE allows , BUT IS and WILL work it for my good
for those who LOVE HIM . SISTER , we can SING EVEN IN PRISON . EVEN in prison could we sing .
Though we have not yet been persecuted to that point . I TELL US ALL if our mind be stayed upon the LORD
that we could SING even at the face of death itself when our time cometh . FOR JESUS HAS CONQUERED Death
and i tell us all there is zero need for a lamb to fear death . SUFFERING WILL NOT FEEL GOOD
but even during those times THE LORD will work it to build our faith in HIM and iN HE ALONE .
GOD TRULY KNOWS far greater than this lil flea do . THUS LET US TRUST IN HIM through it all .
DO keep in prayer for one another too .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Praying in Jesus Name, that the Lord will ease this burden of stress and worry from your shoulders..
Circumstances can appear to be a heavy burden indeed , and
yet the apostels and others have face far greater burdens and were even singing while in prison .
I want us all to visualize something .
Imagine a mind that is so free , so filled with hope , so filled with hope that even in the darkest of times
It sings to the KING . But that kind of mind is CHRIST CENTERED , HIS WILL centered .
The abundant life is real and i promise it has naught to do with what we have in this world or what we dont have in this world .
The abundant life knows a peace , a joy , a hope that has far surpassed earth things . In fact it dont trust a lick in that .
ITS JOY , ITS HOPE , ITS TRUST IS IN THE LORD and that mind which be stayed upon HIM shall have the peace
that truly does pass ALL understanding . For men think , men understand but their mind and understanding
has taught them if i had but this in the world i could or would be better off . OH if i did not have to suffer
or lose things oh i would be better off . BUT THE MIND which is upon the LORD
says and knows , IF I HAVE BUT YOU O LORD I HAVE ALL I NEED NO MATTER WHAT I GO THROUGH IN THIS LIFE .
ITS a beauty sister . The LORD Knows how to work things contrary to HIM out of us . HE SURE DO .

My Dreams

Feb 22, 2020
Raipur
Faith
Christian
Country
India
Brother , I had terrible stress and worry at one time in my life.,,it was all I ever knew, so the Lord gently showed me how to let it go and give it to him..

Be encouraged my friend.
yes, that's nice to hear sis. Ritajanice.
Thank you for praying and sharing as well. Hope soon , by God's grace i I will be free from stress and worriness

My Dreams

Feb 22, 2020
Raipur
Faith
Christian
Country
India
and just thrown in prison . AND put in chains . SO yeah todays prison cannot even compare to that old system of prison .
You want a blessing .
For i now leave us with JESUS own words . BLESSED ARE YOU when you are hated , persecuted , cast out
for MY name sake . I think todays prosperity gospel and mindset which has crept long and large into the GLOBAL
christain realm has taken hearts FAR FROM GOD . You are not the one being accused .
Men always THINK and BELIEVE if they had this or that they would or could be better off .
These global conferences of churches must be abandoned and fast . The enemy has long taken that realm over .
Its time we got ourselves back in the bible again so as we can learn and be refreshed , grow and understand .
BUT GOD KNEW WHAT HE NEEDED MY FRIEND . GOD IS ALWAYS watching , HIS EYES SEE EVERYTHING
Because of the Global conferences I got Visa there we hear God's word pray for everyone even for countries have fellowship. You can say these conference was a spiritual refreshment

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
yes, that's nice to hear sis. Ritajanice.
Thank you for praying and sharing as well. Hope soon , by God's grace i I will be free from stress and worriness
What do you believe will make you free from these stress and worries . if removing the burden is the solution
to giving us freedom from stress andworry , then we had better go aheadand ask GOD to remove us from the earth .
Cause in thisworld we gonna have tribulations . BUT we can have hope , joy , peace in THE LORD through it all .
IF our focus be on HIM . What specific prayer for your situation would you like

Debp

Jul 5, 2020
California
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
ITS JOY , ITS HOPE , ITS TRUST IS IN THE LORD and that mind which be stayed upon HIM shall have the peace
that truly does pass ALL understanding . For men think , men understand but their mind and understanding
has taught them if i had but this in the world i could or would be better off . OH if i did not have to suffer
or lose things oh i would be better off . BUT THE MIND which is upon the LORD
says and knows , IF I HAVE BUT YOU O LORD I HAVE ALL I NEED NO MATTER WHAT I GO THROUGH IN THIS LIFE .

The LORD Knows how to work things contrary to HIM out of us . HE SURE DO .
Good insight brother.

You will keep him in perfect peace,
Whose mind is stayed on You,
Because he trusts in You.
Isaiah 26:3

St. SteVen

Feb 5, 2023
Minneapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What does God want in this situation?

Reactions: GTW27 and Debp

My Dreams

Feb 22, 2020
Raipur
Faith
Christian
Country
India
You want a blessing .
Do you know bro. Amigo dad, mom my both sisters & me have suffered persecution. We have left our home and we are in a new place paying rent and other things, just because we love God.

Do you know dad ran away with a towel wrapped around his waist?
Do you know for 15 days I was with a single dress?
Do you know I had malaria and by hiding I went to doctor?
Do you know for 2 months I did not went to my own house?
Do you know our believers backsliding and they ste and drank cow urine and dung and was converted back to their religion?
Did you know what happened to other Christians in persecution.? Father and nun were stripped naked and were forced to have sex
Do you know Pastors were beheaded?

Last edited:

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Do you know bro. Amigo dad, mom my both sisters & me have suffered persecution. We have left our home and we are in a new place paying rent and other things, just because we love God.
Many muslims who follow satan have also been persecuted .
The question now is , DO WE REALLY LOVE GOD .
I have seen mormons that got persecuted , THEY FOLLOWED A FALSE man of the dragon
YET THEY BELIEVED THEY WERE BEING PERSECUTED for BEING GODS MEN .
The question i want every singel one of us to examine is , DO WE REALLY LOVE GOD .
OR
OR
OR are we loving the image OF god that men have given us OF GOD .
BIG REASON why that god is not capitlized . ITS THE DEVILS image of god that many within even christendom now preach .
As the serpent does and did so too do his men do . TWISTERS of the WORDS of GOD .
HAS GOD REALLY SAID that if one hears the gospel of JESUS CHRIST and yet believeth not ON HIM as CHRIST
they will perish . NAY NAY sayeth the serpents men , GOD IS LOVE and accepts all religoins as valid paths to HIM
so long as ye do some good works and have some unity and find some common ground .
I KNOW what the sold out global mainstream teaches and it is a lie .
THEY SHUT DOWN the dire need to PREACH THAT ONE MUST BELEIVE IN JESUS CHRIST to be saved
and rather focus on common ground and unity and give ideas that all religoins serve the same GOD we DO .
FAT LIE and this gringo wont buy into it .
Buddism cometh of the devil as does every other false religon includng muslims religion .
AND the muslims DONT BELIEVE JESUS IS THE CHRIST . OH they use the name but they dont even beleive HIM TO BE THE CHRIST
not even the SON OF GOD . ITS A RELIGOIN OF ANTI CHRIST
and now through global leaders they shut out the voices of those who rebuke and warn against
THE MOTHER HARLOT RCC and her all inclusive pile of stink lie .
THEY SILENCE our voices my friend . They accuse folks like me of being of the devil or a hater a monster of humanity
cause i actually warn the church against sins and errors and I STAND and continually REMIND ALL YE MUST BELIEVE IN JESUS CHRIST
or its all vain . WE had better watch out cause this false inclusive love starts quite small , but if its not corrected
IN TIME IT GROWETH MASSIVE . AND all not in the lambs book of life muster under its love
its lie its all religoins serve the same GOD , ONLY worse will this get and only worse will the persecutions against the lambs GET .

Reactions: Marvelloustime

Debp

Jul 5, 2020
California
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Do you know dad ran away with a towel wrapped around his waist?
Do you know for 15 days I was with a single dress?
Do you know I had malaria and by hiding I went to doctor?
Do you know for 2 months I did not went to my own house?
Do you know our believers backsliding and they ste and drank cow urine and dung and was converted back to their religion?
Did you know what happened to other Christians in persecution.? Father and nun were stripped naked and were forced to have sex
Do you know Pastors were beheaded?

Philippians 3:7-14
7But what things were gain to me, these I have counted loss for Christ. 8Yet indeed I also count all things loss for the excellence of the knowledge of Christ Jesus my Lord, for whom I have suffered the loss of all things, and count them as rubbish, that I may gain Christ 9and be found in Him, not having my own righteousness, which is from the law, but that which is through faith in Christ, the righteousness which is from God by faith; 10that I may know Him and the power of His resurrection, and the fellowship of His sufferings;, being conformed to His death, 11if, by any means, I may attain to the resurrection from the dead.

12Not that I have already attained, or am already perfected; but I press on, that I may lay hold of that for which Christ Jesus has also laid hold of me. 13Brethren, I do not count myself to have apprehended; but one thing I do, forgetting those things which are behind and reaching forward to those things which are ahead, 14I press toward the goal for the prize of the upward call of God in Christ Jesus.