feeling unwell

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

My Dreams

Feb 22, 2020
Raipur
Faith
Christian
Country
India
Friends I am feeling unwell having headache. My BP might have increased also there is too much stress in life.

You can pray God touch me and heal me from BP, headache & stress. Let God bless me, with a good physical health.

Thank you!.

Reactions: Bob Estey

Nancy

Staff member
Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Friends I am feeling unwell having headache. My BP might have increased also there is too much stress in life.

You can pray God touch me and heal me from BP, headache & stress. Let God bless me, with a good physical health.

Thank you!.
Praying for good health brother.

Reactions: My Dreams

thelord's_pearl

May 1, 2021
O`nowhere you have to know
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada

Thank you!.
Dear Father God, I pray you help My Dreams with any blood pressure problem, with his headache and stress and heal him, bless him with good physical health in Jesus' name, Amen

Reactions: My Dreams