• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Hello there.
welcome to the boards. :)
I’m in frozen Canada and it is indeed very frozen right now! Thankfully it’s creeping up now ( from minus 30) to zero …so just in time for families that are driving in.

I’m on the wagon right now where chocolate is concerned…sadly have been told that it’s not good for my kidneys ...and put on a kidney diet to help the out.
Like an old car , “all me bits “are wearing out!

Happy Christmas to all. x …H

• Love
Reactions: Nancy

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hello there.
welcome to the boards. :)
I’m in frozen Canada and it is indeed very frozen right now! Thankfully it’s creeping up now ( from minus 30) to zero …so just in time for families that are driving in.

I’m on the wagon right now where chocolate is concerned…sadly have been told that it’s not good for my kidneys ...and put on a kidney diet to help the out.
Like an old car , “all me bits “are wearing out!

Happy Christmas to all. x …H
Ohhh, I'm so sorry for all your bit's Helen. Been thinking about how cold it must be by you and Dave. So sorry about the chocolate ban on yourself, esp. being people love to bake around this time and have it all over.
Pretty bad when creeping up tp zero is a good thing! :oops:

You all keep warm and safe, Merry Christmas!
xo