FEMA ACTIVATES CLERGY RESPONSE TEAMS

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Axehead

May 9, 2012
I'm wondering if this is in preparation for Operation Jade Helm, or the coming Bond Market crash.

http://youtu.be/AfnwTj-GSzk

Did you know the government has something called CLERGY RESPONSE teams? So the sheeple will go along with the "program" peacefully, no doubt.

pom2014

Dec 6, 2014
There is no corroborated evidence of FEMA having any such thing.

No government records, all searchable under the freedom of information act. No budgeted documents. No valid testimony by any religious organisation.

This is fictional and spurious.

Axehead

May 9, 2012
Oh man, thanks. I feel much better, now.

Just the thought of it doesn't make sense, does it?

HammerStone

Staff member
Feb 12, 2006
South Carolina
prayerforums.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The country was born out of similar such relationships in the Revolutionary War when revolution was preached from the pulpit. I'm unconvinced that this is as novel and subversive as a few would make it seem.

pom2014

Dec 6, 2014
The only pulpits that talked about nidependence were the methodists. All the rest, especially the Anglicans, were saying to submit to authority or were silent.

And more importantly, church attendance during the colonial period at that time was on the decline.

It was not until the 1840s there was a revival to get people back to church. People had no desire to go to church.

HammerStone

Staff member
Feb 12, 2006
South Carolina
prayerforums.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Negative, ghostwriter.

The seeds for the American Revolution were first sown in what's called the Radical Reformation. I'd recommend one do the digging, but you can see how the early Reformers like Luther, Zwingli, and others favored state-sanctioned faith. Then come the Calvins and others who felt the same. However, school of Calvin (and then Calvinism) greatly influenced the early English Baptists, but then so did the Anabaptist thought in the strand known as the General Baptists. Very long story short, the Baptists, Congregationalists and even the Puritain/Presbyterian presence all held ideals that were passed down from these two strands. IMHO, as Calvinist soteriology divorced from full Calvinism (ecclesiology, sacraments, etc) then it wedded itself to Baptistic and Scottish Presbyterian influences. Thus we have the Glorious Revolution in England, which failed, as a sort of harbinger of the American Revolution, which suceeded quite wildly.

The linkage is evident in things like the Geneva Bible which saw the Pope as the antichrist often because of the amount of power the papacy held. This was ultimately trained on the Church of England and finally Anglicanism in America. Of course the establishment Anglicans would have been Loyalists, but you could really see the intensity of this play out in the Southern colonies, where the American Revolution looked much more like a Civil War. Notable in this were that many of the Generals and guerrillas of the war were Presbyterians. I think I remember Thomas Sumter being a Presbyterian. I know Colonel Pickens was a Presbyterian and the famed Francis "SwampFox" Marion was a Huguenot.

Here's further evidence from the Journal of the American Revolution:
http://allthingsliberty.com/2013/09/presbyterian-rebellion/

A Wikipedia list of clergy:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_clergy_in_the_American_Revolution

Quite a few American founding fathers were Calvinist as well. It's all very interesting.