Female Lutheran pastor leads church in 'sparkle creed' prayer to 'nonbinary' God, says Christ Jesus had '2 dads'

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

RR144

Feb 12, 2019
INDIANA
www.kingdomherald.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What blasphemy is this? The "Sparkle Creed"???

“I believe in the nonbinary God, whose pronouns are plural,” Helgen said. “I believe in Jesus Christ, their child, who wore a fabulous tunic, and had two dads and saw everyone as a sibling child of God. I believe in the rainbow spirit who shatters our image of one white light and refracts it into a rainbow of gorgeous diversity. I believe in the church of everyday saints, as numerous, creative and resilient as patches on the … quilt, whose feet are grounded in mud and whose eyes gaze at the stars in wonder. I believe in the calling to each of us that love is love is love, so beloved let us love. I believe, glorious God, help my unbelief, Amen.”​

Female Lutheran pastor leads church in 'sparkle creed' prayer to 'nonbinary' God, says Christ Jesus had '2 dads'

L.A.M.B.

Mar 22, 2022
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I am astounded but not shocked, not in these days!
Isaiah 5:20
20  Woe unto them that call evil good, and good evil; that put darkness for light, and light for darkness; that put bitter for sweet, and sweet for bitter!

Therefore we must SHINE the brighter......
FB_IMG_1687624111122.jpg

ButterflyJones

Feb 19, 2023
USA
youtube.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

“I believe in the nonbinary God, whose pronouns are plural,” Helgen said. “I believe in Jesus Christ, their child, who wore a fabulous tunic, and had two dads and saw everyone as a sibling child of God. I believe in the rainbow spirit who shatters our image of one white light and refracts it into a rainbow of gorgeous diversity. I believe in the church of everyday saints, as numerous, creative and resilient as patches on the … quilt, whose feet are grounded in mud and whose eyes gaze at the stars in wonder. I believe in the calling to each of us that love is love is love, so beloved let us love. I believe, glorious God, help my unbelief, Amen.”​

Well, God is a spirit. However, God created humans in God's image and likeness . Male and female created he them.

Maybe the Bible the woman in the OP reads is the queen james. Homosexuals edited the KJV.

I wonder if Martin Luther's crypt has yet caught fire? The RPM's he's spinning must surely have caused a spark by now.

Nhisname

Dec 6, 2022
Joplin
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I am astounded but not shocked, not in these days!
Isaiah 5:20
20  Woe unto them that call evil good, and good evil; that put darkness for light, and light for darkness; that put bitter for sweet, and sweet for bitter!

Therefore we must SHINE the brighter......
View attachment 34182
I'm never surprised at what comes out....what's scary are those that believe this muck. Got to get into the Word, read and study.

Saint of Light

Aug 22, 2023
Houston
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Progressives like to preach tolerance, equity, inclusion, diversity, and all the ideals of equality in general. There is no harm no foul in that. Given that her congregation obviously isn’t conservative (since conservative Christians seem to be intolerant towards female pastors), she was basically preaching to the choir and offending no one. Why the big fuss over someone else’s political views?

Cassandra

Sep 24, 2021
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Progressives like to preach tolerance, equity, inclusion, diversity, and all the ideals of equality in general. There is no harm no foul in that. Given that her congregation obviously isn’t conservative (since conservative Christians seem to be intolerant towards female pastors), she was basically preaching to the choir and offending no one. Why the big fuss over someone else’s political views?
You can tell that you haven't been a member here for very long. Take a look around. Some of this stuff will curl your hair...

RR144

Feb 12, 2019
INDIANA
www.kingdomherald.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
"Progressives"??? There's nothing progressive about this church. I find it odd that conservatives would lavel groups like JWs and Mormons as non-Christian, yet you would Lable this church "progressive Christians".

Saint of Light

Aug 22, 2023
Houston
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You can tell that you haven't been a member here for very long. Take a look around. Some of this stuff will curl your hair...

These people seem to think that tolerating LGBT entails the end of the world. How exactly will accepting homosexuals and gender nonconformists destroy the planet? Maybe they think everyone will turn gay and won’t reproduce the human species, lol. Here is a funny study that is very relevant: Is homophobia associated with homosexual arousal? - PubMed

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel

Does this Satanic teacher also use a :

Queen James Bible?
-
-
1694536301164.png

Saint of Light

Aug 22, 2023
Houston
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
"Progressives"??? There's nothing progressive about this church. I find it odd that conservatives would lavel groups like JWs and Mormons as non-Christian, yet you would Lable this church "progressive Christians".

She meets the profile of a progressive, liberal, Democrat, or whatever you want to call it. What is so wrong with that?

Hobie

Jun 11, 2009
South Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
We are getting to the end...
Revelation 21:8
But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.

Jericho

Aug 10, 2023
Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
These people seem to think that tolerating LGBT entails the end of the world. How exactly will accepting homosexuals and gender nonconformists destroy the planet? Maybe they think everyone will turn gay and won’t reproduce the human species, lol. Here is a funny study that is very relevant: Is homophobia associated with homosexual arousal? - PubMed

Sure, God would never destroy the world because of sin... oh, wait.

People have become far too cavalier about sin. This quote sums up the progression of sin perfectly and where it eventually leads once it has fully metastasized: "The behavior of people deteriorated. At first they were corrupt – being guilty of immorality and idolatry – and they sinned covertly, before God. Later, the earth had become filled with robbery – which was obvious to all. Then the entire earth was corrupted, because man is the essence of the world, and his corruption infects all of Creation (Zohar). Such is the progression of sin. It begins in private, when people still have a sense of right and wrong. But once people develop the habit of sinning. they gradually lose their shame, and immoral behavior becomes the accepted – even the required – norm."

Reactions: Illuminator

Saint of Light

Aug 22, 2023
Houston
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Sure, God would never destroy the world because of sin... oh, wait.

People have become far too cavalier about sin. This quote sums up the progression of sin perfectly and where it eventually leads once it has fully metastasized: "The behavior of people deteriorated. At first they were corrupt – being guilty of immorality and idolatry – and they sinned covertly, before God. Later, the earth had become filled with robbery – which was obvious to all. Then the entire earth was corrupted, because man is the essence of the world, and his corruption infects all of Creation (Zohar). Such is the progression of sin. It begins in private, when people still have a sense of right and wrong. But once people develop the habit of sinning. they gradually lose their shame, and immoral behavior becomes the accepted – even the required – norm."

So in other words, you think that tolerating homosexuals, transgenders, and genderfluid people will result in the end of the world. Such a silly way of thinking.

Let’s say a Republican politician creates legislation that criminalizes homosexuality, gender transition, and crossdressing. He then goes on a media interview and defends his proposed bill by saying he had to do it, otherwise God is going to get angry and curse humanity and possibly destroy the world if his legislation doesn’t pass. How do you think the average person would react to that? Obviously he wouldn’t stand a chance getting reelected for such baffling stupidity, and he would be the butt of SNL’s jokes that week.

Reactions: Illuminator

Pearl

Staff member
Encounter Team
Apr 9, 2019
Lancashire
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom

This is a ridiculous attempt to change God to suit their own purposes and has nothing whatever to do with the true Gospel of Christ.

Reactions: Chains Broken

BlessedPeace

Aug 22, 2023
Bend
akiane.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

I wonder if the flames can as yet be seen from Martin spinning in his crypt?

Lord, save the sane from that which only needed a job. Maybe if it comes to work one Sunday and to an empty church they'll get the hint.

Quit.

And apply to Walmart. :Oh no: