financial crisis

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

My Dreams

Feb 22, 2020
Raipur
Faith
Christian
Country
India
Friends, due to health issues in family and other needs and growing family. Also not able to do God's work like before, due to difficult days I should say, I think family is heading towards a financial problems or crisis.
[COLOR=rgb( var(--theme-text_color) )]You can pray God protect us , so that we never fall into financial crisis, I feel Satan is trying its best to make us fall into financial crisis and suffer so that we will not be able to focus on God. Let the plans of devil to cause us financial problem be thwarted.

Last edited:

Jay Ross

Jun 20, 2011
QLD
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Friends, due to health issues in family and other needs and growing family. Also not able to do God's work like before, due to difficult days I should say, I think family is heading towards a financial problems or crisis.

You can pray God protect us , so that we never fall into financial crisis, I feel Satan is trying its best to make us fall into financial crisis and suffer so that we will not be able to focus on God. Let the plans of devil to cause us financial problem be thwarted.

Thank you!

May your fears be replaced by a focus, so fixed on Christ, that your financial crises fades away as Christ uses you as an example of the hope that you have in Him.

GEN2REV

May 12, 2021
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
[COLOR=rgb( var(--theme-text_color) )]You can pray God protect us , so that we never fall into financial crisis, I feel Satan is trying its best to make us fall into financial crisis and suffer so that we will not be able to focus on God. Let the plans of devil to cause us financial problem be thwarted.
[/COLOR]
[COLOR=rgb( var(--theme-text_color) )][/COLOR]
[COLOR=rgb( var(--theme-text_color) )]Thank you![/COLOR]
[COLOR=rgb( var(--theme-text_color) )][/COLOR]
Prayers for you and prayers for me.

In a similar situation.

P.S. You can easily edit your post by clicking on the word Edit at the bottom left of your post if you would like to remove any of that extra stuff that didn't work properly.

GTW27

Dec 6, 2018
wilderness
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If the intent of the heart is pure before The Lord, then one has nothing to worry about. Perhaps it is time to dig into The Word of God to see what The Lord says about finances, to see what The Lord says in His promises. I do not say to listen what man says about it, but what The Lord says about it.

My Dreams

Feb 22, 2020
Raipur
Faith
Christian
Country
India
If the intent of the heart is pure before The Lord, then one has nothing to worry about. Perhaps it is time to dig into The Word of God to see what The Lord says about finances, to see what The Lord says in His promises. I do not say to listen what man says about it, but what The Lord says about it.

In my case I can say enemy is trying to cause lot of problems to me, so I keep struggling and its happening. I have other things to do for the Lord but all these challenges and struggling are consuming my time energy, finances.
yes i am praying and reading God's Word.
Thank you for praying & sharing.

Reactions: Nancy

Nancy

Staff member
Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
In my case I can say enemy is trying to cause lot of problems to me, so I keep struggling and its happening. I have other things to do for the Lord but all these challenges and struggling are consuming my time energy, finances.
yes i am praying and reading God's Word.
Thank you for praying & sharing.
My prayers are with you always Mel, I KNOW you and your whole family pray several times daily, tour dad is a pastor, you have done much for The Lord. Covid put the breaks on and threw you all...literally into a different state in India! your house in Orissa is burnt from Christian haters...I am glad you all fled. God is with you brother, I just know He is! Keep strong.