Finding god again

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

RepentantSinner

Jan 13, 2020
London
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
I feel a sense of elation from having found god again, the dark long nights that I suffered through when god was absent as I was a sinner are hopefully no more.

I consider myself a converted Christian willing to spread wisdom, love and encouragement to all my friends and family.

Proverbs 2:10
For wisdom shall enter into thy heart, And knowledge shall be pleasant unto thy soul;

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I feel a sense of elation from having found god again, the dark long nights that I suffered through when god was absent as I was a sinner are hopefully no more.

I consider myself a converted Christian willing to spread wisdom, love and encouragement to all my friends and family.

For wisdom shall enter into thy heart, And knowledge shall be pleasant unto thy soul;

Praise God! He is the Light of the World and where He is there is no darkness. Keep fighting the good fight of faith!

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America

@RepentantSinner

Here are some verses from Psalm 40.1-3 which maybe you would relate to a lot: :)

"I waited patiently for the Lord; and he inclined unto me, and heard my cry.

2 He brought me up also out of an horrible pit, out of the miry clay, and set my feet upon a rock, and established my goings.

3 And he hath put a new song in my mouth, even praise unto our God: many shall see it, and fear, and shall trust in the Lord."