Finding things!!

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I am finding that when I come back here , maybe after 36 hours ...I cannot find the threads that I was posting into. :(
I forget which I was writing in...I have gone to my profile page to see if they are listed there , but I can't find anything there either.
Is there anything I can do to remind myself where I was posting?
There are so many threads....I "get lost"!! Ha!

FHII

Apr 9, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Did you see a link on your profile page called, "my content" or "your content"? Thats where I find my posts.

Job

Feb 5, 2014
somewhere
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I am finding that when I come back here , maybe after 36 hours ...I cannot find the threads that I was posting into. :(
I forget which I was writing in...I have gone to my profile page to see if they are listed there , but I can't find anything there either.
Is there anything I can do to remind myself where I was posting?
There are so many threads....I "get lost"!! Ha!
At the top of this page, directly above and to the right of your post you'll see "Watch Thread". Click on that. The rest is self-explanatory.

Be blessed...

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Oh lovely...thank you both very much, sounds good. I will check both options out. :)
Blessings...H