Fire Judgement

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

keras

Writer of Bible study guides
Mar 18, 2014
New Zealand
www.logostelos.info
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
[SIZE=medium]Hebrews10:27..[/SIZE][SIZE=medium]the terrifying judgement of a fierce fire, that will consume God’s enemies[/SIZE]
[SIZE=medium]2 Peter 3:7 [/SIZE][SIZE=medium]By the Word of God, the present heavens and earth are being reserved for burning; they are being kept until the Day of judgement when the godless will be destroyed.[/SIZE] [SIZE=medium]Matthew 3:10-12, Isaiah 34:2-3[/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium]The Apostles are telling us the next time that the Lord will judge it will be with fire. In the days of Noah, He judged with water and the rainbow is His promise that He will never again flood the earth. It is awful to think it, but there are a great many prophecies that describe this coming fire judgement. Spiritually, it is only when fire comes: consuming the sins of ourselves and of nations, that we fall down and proclaim ‘the Lord, He is our God’. Literally, it will be the way that He will destroy His enemies, in this coming confrontation in the Middle East and throughout the world.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=medium]This terrible and shocking event, will be so severe that every person will be revealed for what they really are. This crisis will show the real nature of the worlds enmity against God. At the same time it will reveal the true condition of every Christian. 1 Cor. 3:13 [/SIZE]
[SIZE=medium]Many of us are well fed, enjoying a very comfortable lifestyle and can sing Hallelujah, Amen, with great fervor, but when the terrifying fire judgement hits the earth, will we stand firm in our trust for His protection? When electric power fails, when all telephone, radio and internet communications are destroyed, food supplies cut off and armed gangs roam the streets? [/SIZE] [SIZE=medium]Isaiah 24:10-13[/SIZE]
[SIZE=medium]Isaiah 29:13-14[/SIZE][SIZE=medium] Because this people worship Me with empty words and pay Me lip service while their hearts are far from Me and their religion is but a human precept, learned by rote: therefore I shall shock them, adding shock to shock,[/SIZE] [SIZE=medium]The wisdom of their wise will vanish and understanding will be lost.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium]A very large percentage of the Bible is a message to us, today in the end times. Most of the events, such as the Exodus and the history of the Israelites are precursors of what we will now experience. 1 Corinthians 10:11[/SIZE] [SIZE=medium]We must learn from them and act according to the lessons learnt. Although I am not a theologian, I can read plain words, words that mean things and unless you ignore or allegorize what the prophets are trying to tell us, then a literal understanding will enlighten us as to what will soon happen to this world.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=medium]I do not subscribe to the pretentious theory, which says that God’s people are going to be ‘raptured’ and removed from the earth before this time of trial comes. The whole message of salvation, of discipleship, and coming into the maturity of a Christian is a preparation for a time of testing. [/SIZE]
[SIZE=medium]1 Corinthians 10:13 [/SIZE][SIZE=medium]So far you have faced no trial beyond human endurance. God will not test you beyond your powers, [/SIZE][SIZE=medium]but when the test comes he will enable you to endure under it.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=medium]John 17:15 [/SIZE][SIZE=medium]Jesus prayed: [/SIZE][SIZE=medium]I do not[/SIZE][SIZE=medium] pray that You take them out of this world, but that You protect them from the evil one.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=medium]Luke 21:34-36[/SIZE][SIZE=medium] Be on your guard, keep alert, so that the great Day does not catch you unready, [/SIZE][SIZE=medium]for that Day will come on everyone the whole world over[/SIZE][SIZE=medium]. Pray for the strength to pass through all that is coming and then to stand in His presence.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=medium]Acts 14:22....[/SIZE][SIZE=medium]that to enter the Kingdom of God, we must undergo many hardships.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=medium]Ref: REB, some verses abridged[/SIZE]

keras

Mar 18, 2014
New Zealand
www.logostelos.info
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
[SIZE=medium]The Refiner's Fire:[/SIZE]
[SIZE=medium]1 Peter 1:6–7[/SIZE][SIZE=medium] ….[/SIZE][SIZE=medium]Now: for a little while you may have to suffer various trials so that the genuineness of your faith, more precious than gold, may be tested in order to prove yourself worthy of all praise, glory and honor at the revelation of Jesus Christ.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=medium]James 1:2–4[/SIZE] [SIZE=medium]Count it all joy, my brethren when you meet various trials, for you know that the testing of your faith produces steadfastness. And you must stand firm, so that you may be perfect and complete, lacking in nothing. [/SIZE]
[SIZE=medium]1 Peter 4:12 Dear friends, do not be surprised by the fiery ordeal that has come to test you[/SIZE][SIZE=medium]……[/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium]I the Lord do not change; therefore you are not consumed, My people! Isaiah 43:2[/SIZE]
[SIZE=medium]There is no painless path to be worthy in God’s sight. Romans 8:18, James 1:12 [/SIZE]
[SIZE=medium]The truth is this: no pain, no gain. Everyone faces some kind of testing in their life. The olden day Christians endured martyrdom, today our tests are not so painful, but more insidious and cunning, therefore more likely to trip up the unwary. The traps of materialism, sexual sin, of belief in false ideas and a ‘lukewarm’ faith. Rev. 3:14-22[/SIZE]
[SIZE=medium]However, there is coming a Day, Luke 21:34-36, 1 Thess. 5:2-3, that the Lord will arise and judge/punish the enemies who occupy the holy Land area. This terrible Day of the Lord’s fiery wrath will affect everyone alive in the world and change it dramatically, leading to a One World Government. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium]Both of these are true: the Lord is like a refiner's fire; and a refiner's fire is a literal fire. Fire is mentioned in the Bible prophesies over 70 times. Although some say He will come in fire, others put it better: He will send fire, Amos 1:1-15 & 2:1-5, Psalms 11:4-6[/SIZE] [SIZE=medium]Although the Sixth Seal doesn’t mention fire, the effects described[/SIZE] [SIZE=medium]will be literally fulfilled by this prophesied explosion of the sun. Isaiah 30:26[/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium]More than anything else it is the unshakable trust that all the ways of the Lord are steadfast love and faithfulness toward everyone who stands firm and trusts in His salvation and protection. Luke 21:34-36[/SIZE]
[SIZE=medium]We Christians will then receive the great promises of God to his faithful people, of their redemption and restoration into all of the holy Land. Great will be the Day![/SIZE]

7angels

Aug 13, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
keras said:
[SIZE=medium]Hebrews10:27..[/SIZE][SIZE=medium]the terrifying judgement of a fierce fire, that will consume God’s enemies[/SIZE]
[SIZE=medium]2 Peter 3:7 [/SIZE][SIZE=medium]By the Word of God, the present heavens and earth are being reserved for burning; they are being kept until the Day of judgement when the godless will be destroyed.[/SIZE] [SIZE=medium]Matthew 3:10-12, Isaiah 34:2-3[/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium]The Apostles are telling us the next time that the Lord will judge it will be with fire. In the days of Noah, He judged with water and the rainbow is His promise that He will never again flood the earth. It is awful to think it, but there are a great many prophecies that describe this coming fire judgement. Spiritually, it is only when fire comes: consuming the sins of ourselves and of nations, that we fall down and proclaim ‘the Lord, He is our God’. Literally, it will be the way that He will destroy His enemies, in this coming confrontation in the Middle East and throughout the world.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=medium]This terrible and shocking event, will be so severe that every person will be revealed for what they really are. This crisis will show the real nature of the worlds enmity against God. At the same time it will reveal the true condition of every Christian. 1 Cor. 3:13 [/SIZE]
[SIZE=medium]Many of us are well fed, enjoying a very comfortable lifestyle and can sing Hallelujah, Amen, with great fervor, but when the terrifying fire judgement hits the earth, will we stand firm in our trust for His protection? When electric power fails, when all telephone, radio and internet communications are destroyed, food supplies cut off and armed gangs roam the streets? [/SIZE] [SIZE=medium]Isaiah 24:10-13[/SIZE]
[SIZE=medium]Isaiah 29:13-14[/SIZE][SIZE=medium] Because this people worship Me with empty words and pay Me lip service while their hearts are far from Me and their religion is but a human precept, learned by rote: therefore I shall shock them, adding shock to shock,[/SIZE] [SIZE=medium]The wisdom of their wise will vanish and understanding will be lost.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium]A very large percentage of the Bible is a message to us, today in the end times. Most of the events, such as the Exodus and the history of the Israelites are precursors of what we will now experience. 1 Corinthians 10:11[/SIZE] [SIZE=medium]We must learn from them and act according to the lessons learnt. Although I am not a theologian, I can read plain words, words that mean things and unless you ignore or allegorize what the prophets are trying to tell us, then a literal understanding will enlighten us as to what will soon happen to this world.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=medium]I do not subscribe to the pretentious theory, which says that God’s people are going to be ‘raptured’ and removed from the earth before this time of trial comes. The whole message of salvation, of discipleship, and coming into the maturity of a Christian is a preparation for a time of testing. [/SIZE]
[SIZE=medium]1 Corinthians 10:13 [/SIZE][SIZE=medium]So far you have faced no trial beyond human endurance. God will not test you beyond your powers, [/SIZE][SIZE=medium]but when the test comes he will enable you to endure under it.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=medium]John 17:15 [/SIZE][SIZE=medium]Jesus prayed: [/SIZE][SIZE=medium]I do not[/SIZE][SIZE=medium] pray that You take them out of this world, but that You protect them from the evil one.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=medium]Luke 21:34-36[/SIZE][SIZE=medium] Be on your guard, keep alert, so that the great Day does not catch you unready, [/SIZE][SIZE=medium]for that Day will come on everyone the whole world over[/SIZE][SIZE=medium]. Pray for the strength to pass through all that is coming and then to stand in His presence.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=medium]Acts 14:22....[/SIZE][SIZE=medium]that to enter the Kingdom of God, we must undergo many hardships.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=medium]Ref: REB, some verses abridged[/SIZE]
you say
it is only when fire comes: consuming the sins of ourselves and of nations, that we fall down and proclaim ‘the Lord, He is our God’.

this is unscriptural.

i don't agree with several things you stated above but they make sense. some of your scriptures are used wrongly. also i disagree with your view on the raptures too.

God bless

keras

Mar 18, 2014
New Zealand
www.logostelos.info
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
7angels said:
you say
it is only when fire comes: consuming the sins of ourselves and of nations, that we fall down and proclaim ‘the Lord, He is our God’.

this is unscriptural.

i don't agree with several things you stated above but they make sense. some of your scriptures are used wrongly. also i disagree with your view on the raptures too.

God bless
I will delete that statement. It does not read correctly.
Glad that you see the Prophetic Word making sense. If scripture fits into a sequence, then it is used correctly.

I suggest that you seriously reconsider your view on the rapture. Firstly that there is no scripture that states God intends to remove His people to heaven. But there is plenty that say how God will protect His Christian people during the Day of fiery wrath to come and then gather them into all of the holy Land. Ezekiel 34:11-31, Isaiah 35:1-10, Zechariah 8:1-8 ++ Remember the Promises of God to Israel, now apply to the Christian Israelites of God. Galatians 6:16

7angels

Aug 13, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
keras said:
I will delete that statement. It does not read correctly.
Glad that you see the Prophetic Word making sense. If scripture fits into a sequence, then it is used correctly.

I suggest that you seriously reconsider your view on the rapture. Firstly that there is no scripture that states God intends to remove His people to heaven. But there is plenty that say how God will protect His Christian people during the Day of fiery wrath to come and then gather them into all of the holy Land. Ezekiel 34:11-31, Isaiah 35:1-10, Zechariah 8:1-8 ++ Remember the Promises of God to Israel, now apply to the Christian Israelites of God. Galatians 6:16
there is plenty of evidence of a rapture so the question comes down to how many were there.

The word Rapture does not appear in the Bible. It comes from the Latin word rapare which means "seize", "snatch" or "take away." The term Rapture is used to refer to the faithful believers being taken up to meet Christ in the air as described in 1 the 4:13-17.

But we do not want you to be uninformed, brothers and sisters, about those who have died, so that you may not grieve as others do who have no hope. For since we believe that Jesus died and rose again, even so, through Jesus, God will bring with him those who have died. For this we declare to you by the word of the Lord, that we who are alive, who are left until the coming of the Lord, will by no means precede those who have died. For the Lord himself, with a cry of command, with the archangel's call and with the sound of God's trumpet, will descend from heaven, and the dead in Christ will rise first. Then we who are alive, who are left, will be caught up in the clouds together with them to meet the Lord in the air; and so we will be with the Lord forever.

Questions about the details and timing of the Rapture are not answered in the Bible. The lack of details has led to different theories and interpretations.

God bless

keras

Mar 18, 2014
New Zealand
www.logostelos.info
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
The prophecy in 2 Thess 4:15-17 is plainly what will happen when Jesus Returns. It is no way a removal to heaven of Christians, but a transportation of those who remain, after the Great Trib, to where Jesus is; in Jerusalem.
But the main refutation of a rapture removal to heaven, is what God actually does plan for our future.

7angels

Aug 13, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
keras said:
The prophecy in 2 Thess 4:15-17 is plainly what will happen when Jesus Returns. It is no way a removal to heaven of Christians, but a transportation of those who remain, after the Great Trib, to where Jesus is; in Jerusalem.
But the main refutation of a rapture removal to heaven, is what God actually does plan for our future.
i know there is a post trib rapture. most christians will agree to this. this is when Jesus comes back after the great trib and take those that remain. but according to scripture Jesus was having His marriage supper of the lamb before the post rapture. see rev 19:7-9 and then in rev 19:14 it seems the bride rode along with Jesus to fight the armies of the antichrist and his prophet. now according to scripture the bride was referred to as the church of Jesus. so how did they get to heaven? the only logical explanation i can come up with is that they were raptured either pre or mid trib.

also 2 this 2:6-7 says And you know what is holding him back, for he can be revealed only when his time comes. For this lawlessness is already at work secretly, and it will remain secret until the one who is holding it back steps out of the way.

many think who is being referred to is the Holy Spirit. but the Holy Spirit is still doing His thing during the great trib. so how can He be taken out of the way if He is still doing what He always has? what if who is being referred to is the church? the church is given all power over the devil and his ways. satan thanks to Jesus has been placed under our feet. yet according to scripture God gave the anti christ power over the saints. now isn't this a contradiction? first we have power over satan and now satan has power over us. but what if the church/bride was removed from the equation? the promises in the bible for the church would be null and void to those who remain since the bride of Christ is no longer on earth. see rev 19:7-9. the bride is in heaven and according to rev 19:14 come back with Christ to defeat the antichrist and his armies.

interesting isn't it :lol:

God bless

keras

Mar 18, 2014
New Zealand
www.logostelos.info
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
As I say, the main refutation of a general rapture removal of Christians to heaven, is the many prophesies that detail God's plans for His people.
A rapture as envisaged by its proponents is nowhere actually stated in the Bible, that idea must be got from inferences and supposition.
But the truth that Christians are now the Israel of God and are the inheritors of His promises to Israel, Romans 9:24-26, Ephesians 1:11, means we get to occupy the holy Land, in the very place.... Romans 9:26 and in dozens of OT prophesies. Ezekiel 34:11-31, Isaiah 35:1-10 God promises great blessings onto His people as they fulfil their destiny in His Land.

7angels

Aug 13, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
keras said:
As I say, the main refutation of a general rapture removal of Christians to heaven, is the many prophesies that detail God's plans for His people.
A rapture as envisaged by its proponents is nowhere actually stated in the Bible, that idea must be got from inferences and supposition.
But the truth that Christians are now the Israel of God and are the inheritors of His promises to Israel, Romans 9:24-26, Ephesians 1:11, means we get to occupy the holy Land, in the very place.... Romans 9:26 and in dozens of OT prophesies. Ezekiel 34:11-31, Isaiah 35:1-10 God promises great blessings onto His people as they fulfil their destiny in His Land.
there are many things in the bible that are not stated. for instance math, computer code, are just two examples of things found in the bible which are not talked about in scripture. does that mean we should forget about those parts? a good researcher looks at all areas stated and not stated in order to find truth. i thought you were going to look into these subjects with an open mindedness but it seems like what you meant was that others look at what you say open-mindedly but you should just stick to your convictions. by opening our eyes to different approaches allow us to see things we might of missed.

i don't know where you got the scripture that we are isreal but according to scripture we are children of God. everything i understand about the great trib is that it is for the jews and not the christians. there maybe christians going through the great trib but it is only those that missed the rapture and are going through it as a second chance life. btw your rom 9:24-26 says nothing about us being able to occupy the holy land. i think you are confused. we are told to throughout the world making disciples. we are not supposed to be at home doing nothing. the only time we are to occupy is during the the millennium when we are with God. if historians math is correct then new jeruselum is supposed to be about 1500 miles in diameter. that is way bigger than isreal. for according to scripture Jesus had no place to lay His head so if we claim too then i believe we are doing something wrong since we are to be like Christ.

God bless

keras

Mar 18, 2014
New Zealand
www.logostelos.info
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
Is my research good? I commend you for having looked at my logostelos website. There are more that 500 articles there, most are Bible Prophecy written out and explained, with other scripture, logic, common sense and modern knowledge.
For example, Marcus thinks Isaiah 30:26 will be just a hot day. But it says: the light of the sun shall be sevenfold, as the light of seven days and the moon shall be as bright as the sun.... This is a clear unambiguous statement. For the moon to reflect the suns light as brightly as the suns normal shining, then surely the sun on that Day will very badly affect the earth. We know the sun does explode out masses of superheated hydrogen plasma occasionally and scientists tell us that a big one, earth directed is possible/probable. A big Coronal Mass Ejection will literally fulfil all the graphic prophesies about the Lord's Day of fiery wrath.

Romans 9:24-26 says we Christians will be in the very place where it was said to them: [the Jews] You are not My people, there they, [Christians] shall be called the Children of God.

The Redemption of the Nazarenes’– In Jeremiah 31:6, the word translated ‘watchmen’ is ‘nazar’. meaning to set apart, to consecrate and dedicate for sacred purposes. [ref: Strongs H5144] It is the root word for Nazareth and disciples of Jesus were and still can be, known as Nazarenes. Acts 24:5 So it will be all the righteous Christian believers who will gather and go to live in the Promised Land. Colossians 1:9-20, Psalms 37:29
‘He who scattered Israel, will gather them again. His righteous people, will leave the nations and come, with great joy into a Land of plenty and peace. They will worship their God in Jerusalem’. – This is the great promise of the redemption of all God’s people, that is; all true believing Christians, who will come to live in the new country of Beulah, Isaiah 62:1-5, in peace and prosperity. They will build the 3rd Temple and worship God similar to the ancient days. Zechariah 6:15, Ezekiel 40 to 48. God made unconditional promises to the Patriarchs and their descendants remain mostly scattered around the world. Amos 9:9, Ezekiel 34:5+11-16. They are now ‘a vast company’, who now constitute a high proportion of the population in the Western/Christian nations. Their right to ownership of the holy Land will be proven when the title deed in Jeremiah 32:14 is found. But we are told very clearly in the Bible: those with true faith will share the Blessings promised to Abraham. Galatians 3:6-9 & 26-29, Isaiah 56:1-8, John 10:16
‘It will no longer be said: the children will suffer for their parents sins’. - The sins of the forefathers are paid for by our long exile among the nations. Isaiah 27:7-9, Isaiah 40:1-2
‘the Holy mountain’ – the Temple mount. The 3rd Temple will be built and thank offerings made in it, before the Return of Jesus. Ezekiel chapters 40-48, Zechariah 8:9

7angels

Aug 13, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
you say

Is my research good? I commend you for having looked at my logostelos website. There are more that 500 articles there, most are Bible Prophecy written out and explained, with other scripture, logic, common sense and modern knowledge.
For example, Marcus thinks Isaiah 30:26 will be just a hot day. But it says: the light of the sun shall be sevenfold, as the light of seven days and the moon shall be as bright as the sun.... This is a clear unambiguous statement. For the moon to reflect the suns light as brightly as the suns normal shining, then surely the sun on that Day will very badly affect the earth. We know the sun does explode out masses of superheated hydrogen plasma occasionally and scientists tell us that a big one, earth directed is possible/probable. A big Coronal Mass Ejection will literally fulfil all the graphic prophesies about the Lord's Day of fiery wrath.
i prefer not to get into the doom and gloom thing. what good does it do to try and guess at how God will make something happen. so if it is a solar flare then fine if not i really don't care. when you get caught up in trying to put what God can do it a box you set the way for misdirection. so just take it in stride and and don't become obsessed with it.
you say
Romans 9:24-26 says we Christians will be in the very place where it was said to them: [the Jews] You are not My people, there they, [Christians] shall be called the Children of God.
these verses are not saying exactly your words. you make it sound like the christians will be called children of God after they get to isreal. this is a false assumption. these verses are hard to explain to you because what is stated is 90% truth. the part that is wrong is the part referring to 'the very place'. isreal is not being referred to here but as an example it is not literal.
you say
The Redemption of the Nazarenes’– In Jeremiah 31:6, the word translated ‘watchmen’ is ‘nazar’. meaning to set apart, to consecrate and dedicate for sacred purposes. [ref: Strongs H5144] It is the root word for Nazareth and disciples of Jesus were and still can be, known as Nazarenes.
​my bible shows watchman being strong #h5341 not h5144. please post what you are looking at to get your meaning of watchman.
you say
Acts 24:5 So it will be all the righteous Christian believers who will gather and go to live in the Promised Land. Colossians 1:9-20, Psalms 37:29
this is referring to after sin has been defeated. this is not referring to all christians to go to isreal. because according to the bible all christians are righteous through Christ. and isreal cannot support 2 billion people in that tiny country.
you say
‘He who scattered Israel, will gather them again. His righteous people, will leave the nations and come, with great joy into a Land of plenty and peace. They will worship their God in Jerusalem’. – This is the great promise of the redemption of all God’s people, that is; all true believing Christians, who will come to live in the new country of Beulah, Isaiah 62:1-5, in peace and prosperity.
this great prophesy is referring to isreal/jews becoming a nation again after God scattered them to the four winds. which is what happened after world war 2 in 1948.
you say
They will build the 3rd Temple and worship God similar to the ancient days. Zechariah 6:15, Ezekiel 40 to 48. God made unconditional promises to the Patriarchs and their descendants remain mostly scattered around the world. Amos 9:9, Ezekiel 34:5+11-16.
this is for the jews not the christians. the christians were set free of sacrifice when Christ became sacrifice for us. the jews are still living under the law and not grace as christians are.
you say
They are now ‘a vast company’, who now constitute a high proportion of the population in the Western/Christian nations. Their right to ownership of the holy Land will be proven when the title deed in Jeremiah 32:14 is found. But we are told very clearly in the Bible: those with true faith will share the Blessings promised to Abraham. Galatians 3:6-9 & 26-29, Isaiah 56:1-8, John 10:16
‘It will no longer be said: the children will suffer for their parents sins’. - The sins of the forefathers are paid for by our long exile among the nations. Isaiah 27:7-9, Isaiah 40:1-2
‘the Holy mountain’ – the Temple mount. The 3rd Temple will be built and thank offerings made in it, before the Return of Jesus. Ezekiel chapters 40-48, Zechariah 8:9
​ez 18 tells us we are not longer held accountable for the sins of past generations or future generations. we are each accountable for our own sins and that is it.

btw i know i asked this before but are you a jew that was converted or a christian that was influenced by jewish doctrine? you keep bringing up that isreal is for the christians which is wrong. isreal is for the jews.

God bless

keras

Mar 18, 2014
New Zealand
www.logostelos.info
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
Re the forthcoming Lord's Day of wrath by a CME; We are not in the dark abiut God's plans. Or shouldn't be. We need to be ready for what will come, spiritually and physically.

'in the very place', clearly means 'the holy Land'.

'natzrim', the actual Hebrew word in Jeremiah 33:6. H5144 is the primary root word. Meaning; set apart, consecrated, sacred.

Re Israel; [you misspell it] remember Abraham was given all the area from the Nile to the Euphrates. That is what we Christians will inherit. Ancient Israel never conquered it all, Judges 1, but God will fulfil His promise to the Patriarchs; their descendants, physical and spiritual, Romans 8:7, WILL.
The Jewish people [only half of them and in apostasy] formed a nation, wrongly called Israel, they are the fulfillment of the 'fig tree budding' prophecy.

I'm not a Jew, but I am an Israelite of God, Galatians 6:16
The Land of Israel is for every true Christian, from every tribe, race, nation and language. Isaiah 66:18b-21, Isaiah 62:1-5, the new nation of Beulah.
Please read the prophesies that say how God will gather His people into the holy Land, soon after He has cleansed it; Deut 32:43, Isaiah 35:1-10, Psalm 107, Ezekiel 34:11-31, Zechariah 10:6-12, Amos 9:13-15 ++
Keep in mind that we Christians are the redeemed of Jesus, Rev 5:9-10, His Overcomers; literally the Israel of God, and we are the inheritors of Gods promises to His people. Ephesians 1:11, Isaiah 56:1-8

Marcus O'Reillius

Jan 20, 2014
Pennsylvania
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
keras said:
Re the forthcoming Lord's Day of wrath by a CME; We are not in the dark abiut God's plans.
The energizer bunny teacher of all things Israel continues unabated selling his snake oil that the earth is burned up when the sun shines brightly on the day that God heals those whom He has inflicted.

Isaiah 30:26 is not about the Church, because we do not stand condemned so as to receive physical punishment in this world.
Isaiah 30:26 is not about the Day of the Lord.
​Isaiah 30:26's sunshine portion is figurative language. While the Day of the Lord is dark and gloomy for Israel, when they come out of the one 'seven', the sun shines brightly upon them.

Seven times. That's a Godly number which has figurative meaning.

keras

Mar 18, 2014
New Zealand
www.logostelos.info
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
I am saddened by the continued virulent and scathing responses of Marcus. He is unable to see how God will soon judge the world, as Jesus said: it will be once more 'as in the days of Noah', and 2 Peter 3:1-7 said: People will scoff at warnings, but God has reserved the world for punishment by fire.

On the Day the Lord takes action, He will instigate an explosion of the sun that will literally fulfil what all the prophets tell us about that worldwide disaster. God's enemies will be destroyed, but most will survive. Isaiah 66:15-17 Then Isaiah 66:18-21 takes place.
You are warned, it will happen. Ezekiel 33:30-33

keras

Mar 18, 2014
New Zealand
www.logostelos.info
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
[SIZE=medium]Days of the Lord[/SIZE]
[SIZE=11pt]Because there are some similarities with the great Day of the Sovereign Lord, Rev. 19:11-21, which refers to the Return of Jesus and between the Day of the Lord’s vengeance and wrath that happens at the Sixth Seal, Rev. 6:17, then some people consider them as the same event. This is not and cannot be correct, as the Seal, Trumpet and Bowl judgement-punishments as written in Revelation are clearly a consecutive sequence of events, with the Return at the end of all that. We are especially warned to not alter the book of Revelation. Rev 22:19 [/SIZE]
[SIZE=11pt]Matthew 24:27-30 [/SIZE]Like a lightning flash over all the earth, so will the Presence of the Son of Man be. Where the dead are, the vultures will gather.
[SIZE=11pt]Then, immediately after the days of tribulation,[/SIZE][SIZE=11pt] the sun and[/SIZE] moon will be darkened, stars will fall and then will appear the Lord Jesus. Everyone will mourn as He comes on the clouds with great power and glory.
[SIZE=11pt]Note that the moon will be blood red at the Day of the Lord’s wrath - Acts 2:20, whereas at the Return, the sun and moon will be darkened. It is patently obvious that there are two events described above, first is the Sixth Seal, when the Lord instigates the ‘lightning flash’ of His Day of vengeance and wrath, at the punishment of the nations when He is not seen, [/SIZE]coming in the clouds, Psalm 18:11, then it isn’t until after the seventh seal time gap of 16/17 years, at the end of the Great Tribulation, that He Returns in glory to commence His Millennial reign. The Lord Jesus comes on the clouds, Matthew 24:30, in His garment splashed with blood; from His previous punishment of the nations. Isaiah 63:1-6
[SIZE=11pt]Where the dead are; where those carrion birds gather, is mainly in the Middle East, but also around the world as many prophesies say. Ezekiel 30:2-5, Psalm 83:1-18, Isaiah 66:15-16, Jeremiah 25:33, Deut. 32:41, Zephaniah 1:14-18, Nahum 1:3-6, 2 Peter 3:10[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]These Bible passages also state the next prophesied event, the Day of the Lord’s wrath and what the ‘lightning flash’ is that will affect all the world is explained to us in: [/SIZE]
[SIZE=11pt]Isaiah 30:26-30…[/SIZE]the sun will shine with seven times its normal strength, on the Day the Lord saves His people. Look! The power of the Lord comes from afar, with His wrath and great rage blazing, His tongue as a devouring fire… He sieves out the nations for destruction. His arm will strike them down with flames of devouring fire, floods, hailstones and storm tempest. But for you there will be rejoicing, as you march to the holy Land, to the Rock of Israel.
[SIZE=11pt]Isaiah 42:14-16 [/SIZE]Long have I restrained Myself… now I am ready to act. I shall dry up the streams, lay waste to the land and make it a desert. Then, I shall lead My people along new paths, I will make a light before them.
[SIZE=11pt]Psalm 97:1-12 [/SIZE]The Lord reigns! In His justice, He flashes forth lightning’s and all the earth quakes. Cloud and thick mist enfolds Him as fire goes ahead, consuming all His enemies. The Lord’s people hear and rejoice as He rescues them. Psalm 18:7-15
[SIZE=11pt]Deuteronomy 32:36-43 [/SIZE]The Lord will judge the nations, but will have compassion on His servants. His flashing sword of punishment will fall upon His enemies. He will take vengeance on all who hate Him and will cleanse His people’s Land.
[SIZE=11pt]Ezekiel 36:5-12[/SIZE] In the fiery heat of My anger, I will punish the nations, but especially those who inhabit My holy Land. Then you, Land of Israel, will put forth growth and bear produce, for the homecoming of My people is near. I will bless the Land and settle upon it many people – the whole Israelite people, they will increase and be prosperous, the burned houses and the ruined places will be rebuilt.
[SIZE=11pt]Zechariah 9:14-17[/SIZE] The Lord comes on a mighty storm wind from the South. He will sound the shofar, as His arrows dart like lightning, defeating the enemy and defending His people. They will rejoice, as with wine, on the Day their Lord saves them, for they are as precious jewels sparkling in the holy Land.
[SIZE=11pt]Joel 2:11 & 18[/SIZE] The Lord thunders as He marshals His forces, countless are those who obey His commands. For great and terrible is the Day of the Lord and who can endure it? Then the Lord shows His love for the holy Land and has compassion for His people.
[SIZE=11pt]Amos 9:5 & 14 [/SIZE]At the Lord’s touch, the whole earth heaves, it will rise and fall like the Nile and woe to all who live on it. But I will restore the fortune of My people, righteous Israel, they will rebuild the ruined towns, sow and plant, then enjoy the produce.
[SIZE=11pt]Habakkuk 3:10-13 [/SIZE]The mountains see You and shake, an enormous wave of water rushes by, the sun and moon stay still as Your flashing arrows and Your spear like lightning speed on their way. In fury, You traverse the earth, in anger You trample the nations, but You come out to save Your people, as You shatter the wicked, You protect Your anointed ones.
[SIZE=11pt]Malachi 4:1-3 [/SIZE]The Day comes, burning like a furnace, when all the arrogant and evildoers will be burnt to a stubble, that Day will set them ablaze and leave neither root nor branch. But for you who fear My Name, the sun of righteousness will shine forth, you will be restored and break loose, like calves released. On the Day I take action, the wicked will be as ashes beneath your feet.
[SIZE=11pt]Revelation 14:12 &18-19 [/SIZE]From the Altar came another angel, the one who has authority over fire and he called to the one with the sharp sickle: Put in your sharp sickle, for the earth’s harvest is ripe. So the angel swept the earth, gathered in the grapes and threw them into the great winepress of God’s wrath.
[SIZE=11pt] All this calls for the endurance of the Lord’s people, all those who keep His commands and remain loyal to Him.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=11pt]All these prophecies and many others, speak of a worldwide judgement by fire, a CME sun explosion that will depopulate the entire Middle East. Then the great gathering of the Christian Israelite people, the true descendants and those grafted in, will gather and live in all of the holy Land. They will choose their own leaders, Jeremiah 30:21, Hosea 1:11. The Lord will ‘[/SIZE]reveal His glory among His own’ 2 Thess 1:10, Isaiah 24:23, Rev. 14:1, but not to the world, until several years later.
[SIZE=11pt]Like most of the prophetic Word, Revelation is somewhat mixed up. But the Seals, Trumpets and Bowls are one of the few instances of a correct sequence and from them, we can get a true picture of events. Note carefully, in Rev. 5:1, the description of the Scroll – written on both sides and sealed with seven seals. So the seals are first, they must be removed one by one. The first five have been opened, probably soon after the ‘Lamb’ ascended to heaven. The Sixth Seal is next, now very soon to happen. This sudden and shocking world changing event will enable the establishment of the One World Govt, also the gathering of the Lord’s people to all of the holy Land. That is what all Christians should be looking forward to! At the same time, or very soon after the Sixth, is the 7th seal, which is undeniably a time interval. Then, years later, at the mid-point of Daniels 70[/SIZE]th year, the scroll is unrolled for the Great Tribulation – the 7 Trumpets and the 7 Bowls.

[SIZE=11pt]Revelation 7:1-17 [/SIZE]After that, [the Sixth Seal] I saw four angels holding back any further disasters until the seal of God was given to His servants. Twelve thousand from each tribe of Israel received the seal of God and then I saw a great throng of people from all races, tribes, nations and tongues, praising the Lord. They have passed through great ordeal, been tested and found righteous. Never again will the sun scorch them.

[SIZE=11pt][/SIZE]holding back any further disasters’. - This proves that the Great Tribulation is still to come.
[SIZE=11pt][/SIZE]great ordeal’ – Some Bibles say ‘the great tribulation’, leading to wrongly thinking that the Day of the Lord’s wrath happens at the Return.
[SIZE=11pt][/SIZE]the scorching heat of the sun’, -The devastating CME sunstrike of the Sixth Seal.
[SIZE=11pt][/SIZE]The 144,000 Israelites’, They go out to the world to proclaim the coming Kingdom. Isaiah 66:19

keras

Mar 18, 2014
New Zealand
www.logostelos.info
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
[SIZE=medium]Shock and Awe, the Lord’s Day of Wrath:[/SIZE]
[SIZE=medium]How bad will the Lord’s response to the attack of Psalm 83 be? [/SIZE]
[SIZE=medium]When the sun explodes out a massive CME[/SIZE][SIZE=medium]…. Isaiah 30:26, Psalms 50:1-3[/SIZE]
[SIZE=medium]When the Arm of the Lord descends in anger[/SIZE][SIZE=medium]…..Isaiah 30:30, Zephaniah 3:8[/SIZE]
[SIZE=medium]When He flashes lightning and fiery coals onto the earth[/SIZE][SIZE=medium]. Deut. 32:22, Psalm 18:13-14[/SIZE]
[SIZE=medium]When the Day comes, burning like a furnace. [/SIZE][SIZE=medium]Malachi 4:1, 2 Peter 3:7[/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium]Most people have no conception of the worldwide devastation that will be caused by the hit upon the earth by the Lord’s fiery Day of vengeance and wrath. Isaiah 29:6 What is prophesied will be so shocking, so terrifying, that it is impossible for us to really comprehend and only when it happens, will we realize the full extent of the damage done to the world and our modern infrastructure. [/SIZE]
[SIZE=medium]There has never been a comparable natural disaster in recorded history. The nearest to it may be the continuous winters of 1883-87, caused by the ash clouds from Krakatoa, or some recent tsunamis. Only Noah’s flood really compares, but fortunately this time we have God’s promise to never again destroy man and animals so extensively. Genesis 9:16 Many people will die, Jeremiah 25:33, Isaiah 34:3, but most will survive.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=medium]As the survivors come out from under whatever shelter they have found, Isaiah 2:21, Revelation 6:15, there will be little, if any light for weeks or months. Amos 5:20, Zephaniah 1:15 Most buildings will be destroyed by earthquake and fire, Isaiah 24:18, Zephaniah 3:8 and huge tsunamis will wipe out all coastal cities and towns. Jeremiah 51:42, Amos 9:6[/SIZE]
[SIZE=medium]Normal mains electricity supply will not be restored for years. Only small generators will be able to supply power and these will soon run out of fuel, as will all motor transport. Line telephone systems and radio communication may be set up fairly quickly, but mobile phones and internet may never be re-established. [/SIZE]
[SIZE=medium]The world will slowly recover and in order to regain control and normal services, a 10 region One World Government will be organized. Daniel 7:23-24 However, those who have maintained their faith and trust in the Creator God during this time of testing have the promises of His redemption and their gathering into all of the Holy Land. Deut. 30:3, Isaiah 35, Psalm 107, Zechariah 10:8, Hosea 11:10-11, Ezekiel 11:17, Ezekiel 36:8, Isaiah 49:8-23, Jer. 23:3-4, Psalm 69:35-36, Colossians 1:11-12[/SIZE]

Phi Run Ltd

Feb 26, 2017
warning shots:
Next, the fourth angel poured out his bowl on the sun, and it was given power to scorch the people with fire. And the people were scorched by intense heat, and they cursed the name of God, who had authority over these plagues; yet they did not repent and give Him glory.

fire only destroys weeds:
“As the weeds are pulled up and burned in the fire, so it will be at the end of the age. 41 The Son of Man will send out his angels, and they will weed out of his kingdom everything that causes sin and all who do evil. 42 They will throw them into the blazing furnace, where there will be weeping and gnashing of teeth.

keras

Mar 18, 2014
New Zealand
www.logostelos.info
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
The terrible Day of the Lord's wrath, is the Sixth Seal. All the vividly prophesied effects will be caused by a massive CME explosion of the sun. Isaiah 30:25-30, Malachi 4:1
There will be another, smaller CME at the 4th Bowl, Revelation 16:8-9

[SIZE=11pt]Go to the Attack now: Elam, Aram and Kir![/SIZE]
[SIZE=11pt]The Lord is actually encouraging Iran and its allies to attack Israel. It’s a bit like Clint Eastwood saying: “C’mon; make my day”! [/SIZE] [Elam & Media = Iran, Aram = Syria and Lebanon, Kir = Arabia.]
[SIZE=11pt]Isaiah 21:2-7[/SIZE] I see the future: The betrayer will betray and the spoiler will spoil. Advance Elam, up Media, to the attack! Do not hesitate, make your move! I am seized by pain, trembling in fear, horrified by what I hear, aghast by what I see. The leaders and generals sit down to eat and drink – Get up now! It’s time to prepare your weapons and post a lookout. He must be fully alert to warn us if he sees columns of mounted troops advancing.
[SIZE=11pt] Isaiah 22:5-6 [/SIZE]For the Lord has ordained a Day of disaster, a Day of panic and cries for help in the valleys and mountains. Elam prepares the main weapon of its might, the armoured troops of Aram are readied and Kir readies its defences.
[SIZE=11pt] Isaiah 21:1 & 8-10 [/SIZE]The lookout calls: it comes - A mighty blast sweeps up from the south, from a place of terror. A voice calls: ”fallen is the wicked land, her gods are shattered” My people are like threshed grain on the threshing floor. From the God of Israel, I have told you.
[SIZE=11pt]Isaiah 22:1-5 [/SIZE]Tell me, what is amiss with you? Why have you climbed up onto the roof? Why do you panic and run out of your houses? Your city is in an uproar, those fallen have not been killed by the sword in battle. All your commanders have fled, the bravest soldiers have gone in all directions. That is why I said: leave Me to weep in misery. Do not console Me for the ruin of My people.
[SIZE=11pt]Isaiah 22:7-11 [/SIZE]The Lord’s protection over Judah is removed and the Destroyer of the nations overruns them; their preparations and military might is of no avail, because they do not look to the One who made them, or have respect for Him who planned it all long ago.
[SIZE=11pt]Isaiah 22:12-14 [/SIZE]On that Day, the Lord called for weeping and mourning, but instead there was joy and merrymaking, feasting and dancing. You say: ‘let us eat and drink, for tomorrow we die”
[SIZE=11pt] Here are Words revealed by the Lord of Hosts - [/SIZE]Your wickedness will never be wiped out, surely you will die for it[SIZE=11pt]. [/SIZE][SIZE=11pt]Ref REB, CJB. Some verses abridged and paraphrased. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt] A confederation of nations and entities will conspire to attack the State of Israel. Psalm 83:1-8 They prepare their weapons – ‘[/SIZE]shafts tipped with fire’ - Psalm 7:13, their nuclear missiles and thousands of rockets. Jeremiah 49:35 But the commencement of their attack ‘calls forth the wrath of the Lord’ - Ezekiel 7:14. The Lord has ordained a Day of disaster, a mighty blast of thunder, earthquakes and fire. Isaiah 66:15-16, Jeremiah 25:30-38, Joel 1:15, Zephaniah 3:8, 2 Peter 3:10, Revelation 6:12-17
[SIZE=11pt]This mighty blast will come from the sun, Isaiah 30:25-30. Isaiah 29:5-6 [/SIZE]Suddenly, all in an instant punishment will come from the Lord with thunder, earthquakes and a great noise, with storms and flames of devouring fire, that will crumble your enemies into dust. This shocking 1 day sunstrike, will literally fufill the over 100 prophesies about it. The initial flash EMP, will kill many in the military, because it will cause all rockets, bombs, etc, to explode, on or under the ground. Deut. 32:22, Psalm 35:8 Also many will be killed in the cities by the earthquakes and fires. Then there is a 24 hour period between the initial light flash of this coronal mass ejection and the arrival of the main mass of superheated hydrogen plasma. Everyone is terrified, Jer. 6:24-26, Luke 21:26, but some will party and ‘eat, drink and be merry, for tomorrow we die’. Ezekiel 12:19-20
[SIZE=11pt]The Lord’s protection over the Jewish State of Israel is removed, because they do not look to Him who made them, or have respect for how He helped them in the past. The Israelis refuse to acknowledge God’s Hand in their affairs or call for His help so they will be ‘[/SIZE]as grain on the threshing floor’. Luke 3:17, Jeremiah 8:5-12, Jer. 11:15-16, Isaiah 4:3-4
[SIZE=11pt]The main force of the CME will be upon the Middle East, all that area from the Nile to the Euphrates will be virtually depopulated, Ezekiel 30:1-5, Jeremiah 12:14.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=11pt]This will enable the true righteous Israelites to gather and settle in the holy Land and the rest of the end time prophesies will unfold, culminating at the end of the age with the Return of Jesus for His 1000 year reign on earth. Maranatha![/SIZE]