First Aid: Feet, Ankles, Skin: Pain, Red, Swollen, Inflamed, Itching, Burning

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Nov 24, 2018
Southern California
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
First Aid: Feet, Ankles, Skin: Pain, Red, Swollen, Inflamed, Itching, Burning

I have this condition, and I attribute its cause for many to demons, succubus or incubus demons. I have been casting out the demons that cause this and many other problems for at least 7 months. Because there are so many of them, I continue to do so. And, my condition is improving because of casting out demons, I have the Holy Spirit, and I serve the Lord.

The first aid treatment that I recommend is as follows.
- Important: Wear wet socks over the affected area when seeking relief. The idea is to retain water on the skin. Note: doing this for extended periods of time can result in a condition called immersion foot. I had this condition for a few months, and it was better to have this than to suffer what the demons were doing to my feet. I no longer have immersion foot because my socks dry out more often, fewer demons are left in me, I have the Holy Spirit, and I serve the Lord. Otherwise, I would not have survived these demons, except for a miracle from the Lord.
- Pour water on the socks to keep them hydrated, when seeking relief. Alternatively, use a spray bottle. Or, damp a cloth with water and press it into the sock. I do this when not wanting to make a mess with water.
- Use cooler water, if on hand, as this will work better, like refrigerated water.
- Iced water works best, when necessary to get the desired relief.
- Use a bag of ice water on the affected area, if helpful. I recommend using a headache bag or plastic bag.
- If helpful, buy a bag of ice. Break it up by dropping it a few times on cement or something hard enough. Position the affected area on the bag of ice temporarily for relief, as needed. There's no need to freeze your foot. Just keep the affected area on the ice long enough to get the demons to back off. Repeat as needed.
- Using a headache bag with ice water on top of the head can provide some relief, as this will slow down demons in your body. Alternatively, damp a cloth with water, put it on top of your head, and put a plastic bag with ice water in it on top of the cloth. I recommend using a cotton shop towel. Adjust the thickness of the cloth, as needed.

Last edited:

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States Minor Outlying Islands
I have this condition, and I attribute its cause for many to demons, succubus or incubus demons.
ah well fwiw for ppl with the correct omega3:6 ratio do not have those probs bc they cannot, it is not physically even possible
I have been casting out the demons that cause this and many other problems for at least 7 months. Because there are so many of them, I continue to do so. And, my condition is improving because of casting out demons, I have the Holy Spirit, and I serve the Lord.
yet you go on to promote bad works that deny your condition is improving at all, wadr, this keeping yourself wet on the affected ares? Bad idea, ok, no offense. I mean obv your feet are not suffering from a lack of being immersed in water continually right.

The inflammation is the result of demons, as you say; the demon is the denial of the cause imo