First holidays without my step daughter

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Bope

Apr 13, 2006
This is not a happy holidays. It is nearing a year since Chrystal passed away, and it is only getting worse. I went to visit her at the cemetary wishing she were here, but alas, as much as I do, she is not.Where ever she is, I hope it is a better place, because it sure does suck here without her. I remember looking out the window walking to her car. I wish I could have that moment back. It is funny how I thought I had all the time in the world, but time and life is not guranteed, and things can change in a second.Hold those you love near you. It can be gone the next day.
sad.gif
Okay I am done.

Christina

Apr 10, 2006
So Sorry Bope I've walked a similar path and you are right I know its cliche' and you heard it a hundred times before but it is true that Time Heals All

Bope

Apr 13, 2006
(kriss;4512)
So Sorry Bope I've walked a similar path and you are right I know its cliche' and you heard it a hundred times before but it is true that Time Heals All
Yeah, well, things happen, and there is not much that can be done.

thelounge

Oct 10, 2006
Bope these times always make you miss them the most bope, I know. But it does get better in time. Hang in there
smile.gif

Bope

Apr 13, 2006
I should have not posted it because re-reading it, it looks like I am whining. Admin, could you delete this thread?

Christina

Apr 10, 2006
I will if you want me to but it doesn"t appear like that at all It appears like you are a grieving parent missing his child thats brave enough to admit you are hurting.

Aaron

Feb 17, 2006
kriss is right. You aren't whining at all. You're hurt, and you're expressing yourself with words.We open our door here aswell as our hearts to help everyone here, we're a community.I know the holidays are hard, it's rough for me too, we all have different thingson our hearts at this time and sometimes we just need to talk things out. However, you should have faith that everything will be alright and if you ever need someone to talk to feel free to PM me. If you still would like the thread deleted, I can take care of that aswell, but kriss already said it.. you aren't whining at all.
smile.gif
Aaron