First, let me make something very clear...

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brakelite

Feb 6, 2020
Melbourne
brakelite.wordpress.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
I absolutely totally believe there are 3 divine persons in the Godhead, so I do not believe this thread poses a challenge to the forum rules... At least I hope not as I believe this topic is worthwhile discussing...it may however challenge your present understanding of the trinity as taught more commonly in the church.

So I have been reading through Ephesians when I came to this...
Ephesians 5:25 Husbands, love your wives, even as Christ also loved the church, and gave himself for it;
26 That he might sanctify and cleanse it with the washing of water by the word
27 That he might present it to himself a glorious church, not having spot, or wrinkle, or any such thing; but that it should be holy and without blemish.
28 So ought men to love their wives as their own bodies. He that loveth his wife loveth himself.
29 For no man ever yet hated his own flesh; but nourisheth and cherisheth it, even as the Lord the church:
30 For we are members of his body, of his flesh, and of his bones.

I have always cherished those scriptures, having believed that with all of God's recommendations and commandments, comes the power to accomplish them, and I thank my heavenly Father for the love of my life, and for granting whatever was necessary to ensure our relationship grew despite the many ups and downs, ebbs and flows, of what is now 45 years of marriage...but then I came across the following little gem, and am seeing this in a new light.
The 'trinity' has for some time been for me a focus of study and attention. The several inconsistencies and contradictions between scripture and the creeds and 'fundamental beliefs' of the various churches which teach one or another form of trinitarian doctrine are often rooted in the rejection of a real, literal, genuine Father/Son relationship between Jesus and His Father before the incarnation at Bethlehem, before creation. The lack of harmony between the presumed co-equalty of the 3 persons of the godhead and a literal Father/Son relationship, results in a metaphorical skewing of scripture that ultimately translates as a God who did not give His only begotten Son, but someone else. A co-partner, share-holder or whatever. But not a Son. So after reading the following, might I now suggest that here is empirical proof from Paul that the Father indeed did give His only begotten Son? That the Son left the Father's side in order to 'leave His eternal home' to become one with His bride, the church? "For we are members of His body, of His flesh, and of His bones....that they two may become one flesh". Did not Christ, the literal only begotten Son, truly leave His Father's side in order to become one flesh with humanity?

31 For this cause shall a man leave his father and mother, and shall be joined unto his wife, and they two shall be one flesh.
32 This is a great mystery: but I speak concerning Christ and the church.

KJV Hebrews 1:1-3
1 God, who at sundry times and in divers manners spake in time past unto the fathers by the prophets,
2 Hath in these last days spoken unto us by his Son, whom he hath appointed heir of all things, by whom also he made the worlds;
3 Who being the brightness of his glory, and the express image of his person, and upholding all things by the word of his power, when he had by himself purged our sins, sat down on the right hand of the Majesty on high;

Why is it, you believe, that the Son is so like His Father, it can be said of the Son to be the express image of His Father? And why do you think one can declare, with absolute confidence, that Jesus, the Son of God is also God? I say it is because Jesus is the literal Son of God the Father, begotten in eternity, and inheriting all the very same attributes and characteristics and nature that make His Father, God. Thus the Son must also be God. In fact I would suggest that being the literal only begotten Son, is the most powerful argument in favor of His divinity.
Even more glorious of course, is His voluntary humiliation in laying off His divine attributes, in order to become man, that He may take His bride, the church, in marriage, becoming one flesh with those who love Him and keep His commandments.

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
... Thus the Son must also be God. In fact I would suggest that being the literal only begotten Son, is the most powerful argument in favor of His divinity.
Even more glorious of course, is His voluntary humiliation in laying off His divine attributes, in order to become man, that He may take His bride, the church, in marriage, becoming one flesh with those who love Him and keep His commandments.
So then when and if we, you and I, become like Him, do we also become God?

Joh 17:20Neither pray I for these alone, but for them also which shall believe on me through their word;
Joh 17:21That they all may be one; as thou, Father, art in me, and I in thee, that they also may be one in us: that the world may believe that thou hast sent me.
Joh 17:22And the glory which thou gavest me I have given them; that they may be one, even as we are one:
Joh 17:23I in them, and thou in me, that they may be made perfect in one; and that the world may know that thou hast sent me, and hast loved them, as thou hast loved me.

Is Jesus at least a righteous man? Are his prayers fervent?

Jas 5:16Confess your faults one to another, and pray one for another, that ye may be healed. The effectual fervent prayer of a righteous man availeth much.

And then back to "we":
1jo 3:2Beloved, now are we the sons of God, and it doth not yet appear what we shall be: but we know that, when he shall appear, we shall be like him; for we shall see him as he is.
How like Him may we be? May we also be a part of God, a part of the "Godhead"?

Reactions: Brakelite

Patrick1966

Dec 21, 2022
Orlando, Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I believe that God the Father is the only God. I believe that Jesus and the Holy Spirit are extensions of himself.

Isaiah 45:5
English Standard Version
5 I am the Lord, and there is no other,
besides me there is no God;
I equip you, though you do not know me,

Robert Gwin

Mar 19, 2021
Central Il
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I absolutely totally believe there are 3 divine persons in the Godhead, so I do not believe this thread poses a challenge to the forum rules... At least I hope not as I believe this topic is worthwhile discussing...it may however challenge your present understanding of the trinity as taught more commonly in the church.

Ephesians 5:25 Husbands, love your wives, even as Christ also loved the church, and gave himself for it;
27 That he might present it to himself a glorious church, not having spot, or wrinkle, or any such thing; but that it should be holy and without blemish.
28 So ought men to love their wives as their own bodies. He that loveth his wife loveth himself.
29 For no man ever yet hated his own flesh; but nourisheth and cherisheth it, even as the Lord the church:

I have always cherished those scriptures, having believed that with all of God's recommendations and commandments, comes the power to accomplish them, and I thank my heavenly Father for the love of my life, and for granting whatever was necessary to ensure our relationship grew despite the many ups and downs, ebbs and flows, of what is now 45 years of marriage...but then I came across the following little gem, and am seeing this in a new light.
The 'trinity' has for some time been for me a focus of study and attention. The several inconsistencies and contradictions between scripture and the creeds and 'fundamental beliefs' of the various churches which teach one or another form of trinitarian doctrine are often rooted in the rejection of a real, literal, genuine Father/Son relationship between Jesus and His Father before the incarnation at Bethlehem, before creation. The lack of harmony between the presumed co-equalty of the 3 persons of the godhead and a literal Father/Son relationship, results in a metaphorical skewing of scripture that ultimately translates as a God who did not give His only begotten Son, but someone else. A co-partner, share-holder or whatever. But not a Son. So after reading the following, might I now suggest that here is empirical proof from Paul that the Father indeed did give His only begotten Son? That the Son left the Father's side in order to 'leave His eternal home' to become one with His bride, the church? "For we are members of His body, of His flesh, and of His bones....that they two may become one flesh". Did not Christ, the literal only begotten Son, truly leave His Father's side in order to become one flesh with humanity?

31 For this cause shall a man leave his father and mother, and shall be joined unto his wife, and they two shall be one flesh.

1 God, who at sundry times and in divers manners spake in time past unto the fathers by the prophets,
2 Hath in these last days spoken unto us by his Son, whom he hath appointed heir of all things, by whom also he made the worlds;
3 Who being the brightness of his glory, and the express image of his person, and upholding all things by the word of his power, when he had by himself purged our sins, sat down on the right hand of the Majesty on high;

Why is it, you believe, that the Son is so like His Father, it can be said of the Son to be the express image of His Father? And why do you think one can declare, with absolute confidence, that Jesus, the Son of God is also God? I say it is because Jesus is the literal Son of God the Father, begotten in eternity, and inheriting all the very same attributes and characteristics and nature that make His Father, God. Thus the Son must also be God. In fact I would suggest that being the literal only begotten Son, is the most powerful argument in favor of His divinity.
Even more glorious of course, is His voluntary humiliation in laying off His divine attributes, in order to become man, that He may take His bride, the church, in marriage, becoming one flesh with those who love Him and keep His commandments
So is the Bible God's word? If you believe it is, who does it say God is?

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia

The 3 are as one !
Now no one can come to the Father but through his only begotten Son and this is the Holy Spirit ! that makes such possible to us !
So the Son only does the will of the Father ? and we can not know the Father but only through Christ Jesus in fact !
So as far a we being human, Christ Jesus is our God ? as He is not the God of your cat etc as he came for your Soul so it would be joined to God ? that being all 3 in one. Unity !
If we do not serve Christ Jesus in the Holy Spirit abiding then one is not in unity with Christ Jesus ? but is of this world ? that means as Jesus pointed out, that one is of this world that is Full of deceptions and delusions.
So without the Holy Spirit one is lost.
So without one being in Christ Jesus one is Lost.

If one is looking for God ? you will not find him unless you are in Christ Jesus ! and to be in Christ Jesus you have the Holy Spirit ! for the Holy Spirit gave you that understanding in fact.

The Jews and Islam etc etc are Lost in fact and are totaly barking up the wrong tree. for they do not know God in fact.

QuantumBit

Apr 18, 2023
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
  • Outside of our universe, God is one.
  • Inside of our universe, God is three.
One needs to understand the above, first and foremost.

QuantumBit

Apr 18, 2023
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What is the problem with simply letting Scripture plainly teach us what the Godhead is?

Romans 1:20
"For the invisible things of him from the creation of the world are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even his eternal power and Godhead; so that they are without excuse"

The Godhead is what things are made of.

Wow, how difficult was that to figure out?

QuantumBit

Apr 18, 2023
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Outside of our universe, God exists as an infinite energy field of information called 'Consuming Fire'...

Hebrews 12:29
"For our God is a consuming fire."

From this unified infinite energy field, our universe was created. It was the Consuming Fire that the so called 'Bing Bang' emanated from... assuming that the theory is correct. God's Consuming Fire is what powers the universe.

The Consuming Fire is where all three parts of the Godhead combine to create the 'One Invisible God'.

QuantumBit

Apr 18, 2023
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The Consuming Fire is where all three parts of the Godhead combine to create the 'One Invisible God'.

The Consuming Fire exists in the world of the Wave. We live in the world of Particles. When we try to observe the 'invisible' part of God, the Wave collapses.

The world of the Particle that we live in is made of a Trinity. We call said Trinity, Atoms. The Bible calls the Atom, the Godhead. They are synonymous with each other.

For example, the Holy Ghost is Power...

Acts 1:8
"But ye shall receive power, after that the Holy Ghost is come upon you: and ye shall be witnesses unto me both in Jerusalem, and in all Judæa, and in Samaria, and unto the uttermost part of the earth."

The word 'Power' in the Bible is the same as the word 'Electromagnetism'. The 'Power' button on your 'Electronic' devices sends a stream of Electrons through the circuits when you enable it.

Thus, the Holy Ghost is the Electron part of the Trinity/Godhead.

Simple.

QuantumBit

Apr 18, 2023
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Thus, the Holy Ghost is the Electron part of the Trinity/Godhead.

Once we have established this basic fact, we can apply it to the rest of Bible since we know the Bible contains no contradictions...

Ezekiel 1:4
"And I looked, and, behold, a whirlwind came out of the north, a great cloud, and a fire infolding itself, and a brightness was about it, and out of the midst thereof as the colour of amber, out of the midst of the fire."

Every single highlighted word in the above verse describes Electrons whirling about the Nucleus of an Atom. Ezekiel was being shown a vision of Quantum Mechanics and Particle Physics.

The word 'Amber' is where we get the word 'Electron'. Some Bible translations actually use the word Electron to describe what Ezekiel saw. How much easier and plainer could God have made it?

Look...

Ezekiel 1:20
"Whithersoever the spirit was to go, they went, thither was their spirit to go; and the wheels were lifted up over against them: for the spirit of the living creature was in the wheels."

The Spirit of God is the Holy Ghost and one part of the Godhead.

The Spirit was in the 'Wheels'. What were the Wheels? Electron Orbitals. Electron Shells...

Nitrogen.png
A 'Wheel Within a Wheel' is an Atom with two Shells. These would include Carbon (666), Nitrogen (777) and Oxygen (888). God was showing Ezekiel visions of the basic building blocks of Life.

The 'Eyes' orbiting in the Shells are the Electrons themselves!

QuantumBit

Apr 18, 2023
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The 'Eyes' orbiting in the Shells are the Electrons themselves!

Again, there are no contradictions in the Word of God.

Eyes = Electrons, the Spirit of God

OK, let us now apply what we have learned to this verse...

Zechariah 3:9
"For behold the stone that I have laid before Joshua; upon one stone shall be seven eyes: behold, I will engrave the graving thereof, saith the LORD of hosts, and I will remove the iniquity of that land in one day."

A 'Stone with Seven Eyes' is an Atom with seven Electrons. That would be Nitrogen. The verse is describing Nitrogen Bases. That is what DNA is made of...

SW7E - Sm.png

A new 'engraving' will be incorporated into said Stone. That is called Genetic Engineering. Mankind will be 'upgraded' via the White Stone with Seven Eyes. It is symbolic of the Seed of Abraham. It is also the Blood of Jesus...

Revelation 5:6
"And I beheld, and, lo, in the midst of the throne and of the four beasts, and in the midst of the elders, stood a Lamb as it had been slain, having seven horns and seven eyes, which are the seven Spirits of God sent forth into all the earth."

Again, the Seven Eyes are the Spirit of God. Did I not teach you this already? Why won't you receive it?

Jesus is the Word Made Flesh. The Word of God is DNA. It is the Nucleobase. The Slain Lamb represents the Blood and the Seed of Abraham. This is not a drill people. This is as real as it gets.

• Haha
Reactions: Mr E

QuantumBit

Apr 18, 2023
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Those that deny the Godhead will never understand the Throne Room...

Revelation 4:2-3
"And immediately I was in the spirit: and, behold, a throne was set in heaven, and one sat on the throne. And he that sat was to look upon like a jasper and a sardine stone: and there was a rainbow round about the throne, in sight like unto an emerald."

1. The One sitting on the throne is the Father
  2. The Slain Lamb is the Word
  3. The Rainbow is the Holy Spirit
It is a Trinity. It is the Godhead as Particles. It is the Godhead as physical matter.

Yet...

Outside of the Throne Room, God exists as One and as the Wave and as the Infinite Energy Field of Information... aka... the Consuming Fire...

Zechariah 2:5
"For I, saith the LORD, will be unto her a wall of fire round about, and will be the glory in the midst of her."

• The Throne is the Godhead and Glory 'in the midst' of New Jerusalem. Particles.
  • The 'Fire round about' is the All-Consuming Fire where God is One. Waves.
The Throne Room is the 3D manifestation of the Invisible Word of God...

Hebrews 11:3
"Through faith we understand that the worlds were framed by the word of God, so that things which are seen were not made of things which do appear."

Again, the Consuming Fire does not appear to us. It creates the 'framework' that manifests the Atom/Godhead and manifests the 3D world we live in.

Things that are made (Godhead/Atoms/Trinity) were made of things that are invisible (Word of God/Single/Consuming Fire).

The movie 'The Matrix' comes close to showing the basic concept.

QuantumBit

Apr 18, 2023
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And yet I am always getting banned for revealing all of this!!!

Rita

Staff member
Dec 20, 2020
South
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom

Sorry @Brakelite but this thread does go against our rules ( see above )

Status
Not open for further replies.