FluffyYellowDuck

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I just wanted to inform you guys that she alerted me on Twitter that she's going to quit this website. At least for awhile since some guy keeps sending her creepy messages or something. She says that she loves us all and will miss us dearly and I already know that we all will feel the same. :(

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I just wanted to inform you guys that she alerted me on Twitter that she's going to quit this website. At least for awhile since some guy keeps sending her creepy messages or something. She says that she loves us all and will miss us dearly and I already know that we all will feel the same. :(

That's too bad. Yeah she will be missed, but the creepy message thing sounds out of hand. Hopefully she reported them.

lilygrace

Dec 22, 2020
philadelphia
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That is sad. I felt like i was enjoying getting to know her and we were getting along well. I do miss her but safety is important. They should definitely ban people sending creepy messages. :( Anyway you may pass this to her. Idk if i made sense.

Amazed@grace

Apr 1, 2021
futurum, ubi non sunt atheus troglodytae
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
:( FYD, praying for you sister.

I too hope she reported this to the highest member on the supervisory team here.
The creepy sender should leave. Not Fluffy.

Thinking of you sister. :D:p
tumblr_mi2oay4NvW1rv5605o2_500.gif