• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
-
I wanted to talk to you about the Devil, specifically.....how he operates.
Now, ive just written a Thread about the Mary Cult, that is his prized religious work...this religious deception.
But in this Thread, lets talk about what He tries to do to the born again, everyday.

Lets talk about Satan's main work in your life...

Now, you don't hear a lot about Him....... not in church, not on forums.
Notice this?
He get's a mention on occasion as the "Anti-Christ", but, not much about how he does what He does in the life of a believer.
You'd almost get the idea from the lack of real discussion regarding this "angel of light", that he's basically a myth.
But i assure you he's not.
He's working behind the scenes and often from the pulpit, in the form of bad theology, 300 doctrinally watered down "new bibles", the Mary Cult (Catholic), and of course 5000+ denominations that are all in perpetual disagreement,..... are certainly not God's design.
Especially when you consider that there are no denominations found in Heaven.
See, when the Devil is working, there is always one sure situation, in play.
= "Confusion".

So, let me show you how He tries to work in your life, and does.
I'll show you his #1 operation, in effect, against you, always.
Always.

Its very simple Saint...
Satan is always trying to get your Focus off of The Lord, and serving HIM< and unto anything else.
That's Job #1 for the Devil.
Mental Focus control..........of you.
And why?
Because what you focus on, mentally.... is what you spend your time DOING....and your TIME is your LIFE.
TIME= is LIFE.
So, if the Devil can steal or redirect your mental focus, He is now controlling your time, and once He has your TIME, he runs your LIFE........ Saint.

So, Let me give you an idea.
AS Compared to the time you spend on this forum, or that you spend Texting....
How much TIME do you spend doing this, vs, studying the word, praying, praising God, witnessing, helping others, or teaching a new believer about GRACE... Hebrews 13:9 ???

TIme is LIFE, Saint, and you have to guard it, so that you can use it wisely for God.
Guarding your heart, is guarding your Time.
Living in the Light of the Truth, at all times, is guarding your time.

And how should you use your Time wisely for God?
Well.....You answer this question(s)..... is how to find out.
1.) Does God have all of you?
2.) Does God have everything you have?
3.) Are you giving Him your VERY BEST?
And you say......."well, im not a preacher, or a teacher,"" etc, etc, etc.
Ok......but what you can do...does God have all that?
Does He have all of you?
That's the question.
Does God have......ALL.......OF........YOU ????????????
Ask it inside your own heart, as you dont need to post it here, as that is not the point....is it?
This is between you and God., as this is what matters most.
Just YOU and HIM.

Just do this..... = i will give you something to think about, that if you will discipline yourself to consider every day, it will have the effect of helping you focus your LIFE....towards God.
Ok?
So, here is the thought.....
You are going to die., and then this happens.. >"absent from the Body and Present with the Lord".
That is going to happen to you, if you are born again.
Count on it....Believe it, as you are headed there, and it could be anytime, as all of us are exactly one last heartbeat from that Meeting in Glory.

Listen......in your local Newspaper, you have an Obituary Page.
And on it today are the names of people, who, i promise you.... 1 day ago, never thought they would be found dead in it today, or in Hell, or in Heaven.
Saint, Hebrews 9:27 is not just a possibility.
Its a FACT.
Be PREPARED everyday.
Saint , thinking that you have more time, is how to waste your LIFE.
Live like time is running out, because that is the truth.

Now, if you will , everyday of your life, just for a moment, consider that you are going to meet Jesus, and He is going to speak with you about something.
Its this...."What have you done in MY BODY.. .with the TRUTH YOU WERE GIVEN, and that Truth is ME"........John 14:6....."I am THE TRUTH".
He is not going to ask you what you did with Mary...
Saint, .... Jesus is going to gently and lovingly ask every Believer, when we meet Him... what we did with our lives, <>for Him<>, (everyday) after we became Born Again.
Did we pray to dead Saints or did we give to the Living Poor.
Did we meditate on Mary, or did we remain always available and dependable to God's will.
This MEETING with Jesus THE Lord is going to happen to each of us. And so.... if you will spend a few moments at the beginning of every day you live, from now on, till you are also found in that OBIT Page...realizing THIS MEETING......= you will begin to realize areas in your life where the Devil is robbing you of your TIME focus , that is actually constantly stealing your life AWAY FROM your Lord and your God and your born again purpose.

Last edited:

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
-
I wanted to talk to you about the Devil, specifically.....how he operates.
Now, ive just written a Thread about the Mary Cult, that is his prized religious work...this religious deception.
But in this Thread, lets talk about what He tries to do to the born again, everyday.

Lets talk about Satan's main work in your life...

Now, you don't hear a lot about Him....... not in church, not on forums.
Notice this?
He get's a mention on occasion as the "Anti-Christ", but, not much about how he does what He does in the life of a believer.
You'd almost get the idea from the lack of real discussion regarding this "angel of light", that he's basically a myth.
But i assure you he's not.
He's working behind the scenes and often from the pulpit, in the form of bad theology, 300 doctrinally watered down "new bibles", the Mary Cult (Catholic), and of course 5000+ denominations that are all in perpetual disagreement,..... are certainly not God's design.
Especially when you consider that there are no denominations found in Heaven.
See, when the Devil is working, there is always one sure situation, in play.
= "Confusion".

So, let me show you how He tries to work in your life, and does.
I'll show you his #1 operation, in effect, against you, always.
Always.

Its very simple Saint...
Satan is always trying to get your Focus off of The Lord, and serving HIM< and unto anything else.
That's Job #1 for the Devil.
Mental Focus control..........of you.
And why?
Because what you focus on, mentally.... is what you spend your time DOING....and your TIME is your LIFE.
TIME= is LIFE.
So, if the Devil can steal or redirect your mental focus, He is now controlling your time, and once He has your TIME, he runs your LIFE........ Saint.

So, Let me give you an idea.
AS Compared to the time you spend on this forum, or that you spend Texting....
How much TIME do you spend doing this, vs, studying the word, praying, praising God, witnessing, helping others, or teaching a new believer about GRACE... Hebrews 13:9 ???

TIme is LIFE, Saint, and you have to guard it, so that you can use it wisely for God.
Guarding your heart, is guarding your Time.
Living in the Light of the Truth, at all times, is guarding your time.

And how should you use your Time wisely for God?
Well.....You answer this question(s)..... is how to find out.
1.) Does God have all of you?
2.) Does God have everything you have?
3.) Are you giving Him your VERY BEST?
And you say......."well, im not a preacher, or a teacher,"" etc, etc, etc.
Ok......but what you can do...does God have all that?
Does He have all of you?
That's the question.
Does God have......ALL.......OF........YOU ????????????
Ask it inside your own heart, as you dont need to post it here, as that is not the point....is it?
This is between you and God., as this is what matters most.
Just YOU and HIM.

Just do this..... = i will give you something to think about, that if you will discipline yourself to consider every day, it will have the effect of helping you focus your LIFE....towards God.
Ok?
So, here is the thought.....
You are going to die., and then this happens.. >"absent from the Body and Present with the Lord".
That is going to happen to you, if you are born again.
Count on it....Believe it, as you are headed there, and it could be anytime, as all of us are exactly one last heartbeat from that Meeting in Glory.

Listen......in your local Newspaper, you have an Obituary Page.
And on it today are the names of people, who, i promise you.... 1 day ago, never thought they would be found dead in it today, or in Hell, or in Heaven.
Saint, Hebrews 9:27 is not just a possibility.
Its a FACT.
Be PREPARED everyday.
Saint , thinking that you have more time, is how to waste your LIFE.
Live like time is running out, because that is the truth.

Now, if you will , everyday of your life, just for a moment, consider that you are going to meet Jesus, and He is going to speak with you about something.
Its this...."What have you done in MY BODY.. .with the TRUTH YOU WERE GIVEN, and that Truth is ME"........John 14:6....."I am THE TRUTH".
He is not going to ask you what you did with Mary...
Saint, .... Jesus is going to gently and lovingly ask every Believer, when we meet Him... what we did with our lives, <>for Him<>, (everyday) after we became Born Again.
Did we pray to dead Saints or did we give to the Living Poor.
Did we meditate on Mary, or did we remain always available and dependable to God's will.
This MEETING with Jesus THE Lord is going to happen to each of us. And so.... if you will spend a few moments at the beginning of every day you live, from now on, till you are also found in that OBIT Page...realizing THIS MEETING......= you will begin to realize areas in your life where the Devil is robbing you of your TIME focus , that is actually constantly stealing your life AWAY FROM your Lord and your God and your born again purpose.
Sooooooo, let me get this straight . . .

ALL of the Protestants on this forum are part of the tens of thousands of perpetually-splintering Christian sects that ALL teach different doctrines based on the personal biblical interpretations of their leaders – but not YOU??

You’re “different” from them - in WHICH respect??
YOUR interpretations are ALL correct – and theirs are wrong??

How did you arrive at this comically arrogant conclusion?

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
Sooooooo, let me get this straight . . .

If Satan was not trying to misdirect and confuse then he is not doing his best work.
Satan's work is to divide and confuse, regarding theology, cultures, everything.
God wants us as "one" spiritually and theologically, as this allows us to exist in harmony with each other.
Satan keeps us divided, especially theologically....if possible.
The Devil has had a lot more time to read the bible then we have, and he knows how to use parts of it to ruin people's faith and lives.

The rule is, unless we all agree, there will be no peace.
Can any 2 walk together, unless they be agreed?
Well, within Christianity the agreement has to be specific regarding DOCTRINE, no room for error.

I drive down a road......there is a Catholic Church, and there is a "Sovereign Grace" Baptist Church, and a "Primitive Baptist Church".
So, the Catholic Church is all about Mary and the Pope and the Cookie, and the Sovereign Grace is all about the "pre-destined elect"< ......and the "Primitive" is all about being baptized in the name of the Father and Son and Holy Ghost, instead of in the Name of Jesus.
So, all 3, have their idea of what is important, especially regarding how THEY TEACH you are saved.
Thats a problem when Thousands and Thousands of other denominations don't agree and will never.
And this is always going on, within the "church".

See, it all comes down to how you are taught to understand the Grace of God correctly, or not.
Most people, most churches are the "or not" while thinking they are correct.
Thats a problem, and so you see so many denominations exist as the fruit of this growing problem.

2000 Yrs ago, Jude and Paul were battling the same issues that are found in the "church" today.
Confusion and division, regarding one main topic.
"Salvation",, how is it caused and how is it maintained, as every "church" that has this doctrinally wrong, is a cult full of heretics.

Causing That to exist as "the church" is the devil's GRAVY TRAIN....He has so convoluted and misdirected the "Grace" doctrine, for 2000 yrs.

Last edited:

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If Satan was not trying to misdirect and confuse then he is not doing his best work.
Satan's work is to divide and confuse, regarding theology, cultures, everything.
God wants us as "one" spiritually and theologically, as this allows us to exist in harmony with each other.
Satan keeps us divided, especially theologically....if possible.
The Devil has had a lot more time to read the bible then we have, and he knows how to use parts of it to ruin people's faith and lives.

The rule is, unless we all agree, there will be no peace.
Can any 2 walk together, unless they be agreed?
Well, within Christianity the agreement has to be specific regarding DOCTRINE, no room for error.

I drive down a road......there is a Catholic Church, and there is a "Sovereign Grace" Baptist Church, and a "Primitive Baptist Church".
So, the Catholic Church is all about Mary and the Pope and the Cookie, and the Sovereign Grace is all about the "pre-destined elect"< ......and the "Primitive" is all about being baptized in the name of the Father and Son and Holy Ghost, instead of in the Name of Jesus.
So, all 3, have their idea of what is important, especially regarding how THEY TEACH you are saved.
Thats a problem when Thousands and Thousands of other denominations don't agree and will never.
And this is always going on, within the "church".

See, it all comes down to how you are taught to understand the Grace of God correctly, or not.
Most people, most churches are the "or not" while thinking they are correct.
Thats a problem, and so you see so many denominations exist as the fruit of this growing problem.

2000 Yrs ago, Jude and Paul were battling the same issues that are found in the "church" today.
Confusion and division, regarding one main topic.
"Salvation",, how is it caused and how is it maintained, as every "church" that has this doctrinally wrong, is a cult full of heretics.

Causing That to exist as "the church" is the devil's GRAVY TRAIN....He has so convoluted and misdirected the "Grace" doctrine, for 2000 yrs.
And you completely dodged the question, so I'll ask it AGAIN:

ALL of the Protestants on this forum are part of the tens of thousands of perpetually-splintering Christian sects that ALL teach different doctrines based on the personal biblical interpretations of their leaders – but not YOU??

You’re “different” from them - in WHICH respect??
YOUR interpretations are ALL correct – and theirs are wrong??

Since that appears too difficult - I'll dumb it down for you:
What makes YOUR way the "right" way - and everybody else's the wrong way?

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
And you completely dodged the question, so I'll ask it AGAIN:

Its a bit of a fallacy to not include the Cult of Mary into your "splintered" Group list.
After all, this idea of the Cult of Mary, is not my idea, or my branding.

"""""Catholic Theologians established a parallel between Christ’s Passion and the Virgin’s compassion: while he suffered physically on the cross, she was crucified in spirit. The Council of Ephesus in 431 sanctioned the cult of the Virgin as Mother of God"""

So, this your C-Church Doctrine. "The CULT of the Virgin".
I call it the Cult of Mary so that its made more plain and less hidden.

And you are correct when you say "not you".
That is exactly right.
Im not to be classified as a denomination, tho i am seminary trained and am affiliated with a few denominations, as i have a Brother who is a Pastor in one, and i have another brother who is in charge of World Missions for another.
So, im affiliated with these groups, yet im not OF any denomination.
Im simply a Born Again Christian.
This is not a denomination.
God didn't create denominations.
Man did., including your cult of mary.

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Its a bit of a fallacy to not include the Cult of Mary into your "splintered" Group list.
After all, this idea of the Cult of Mary, is not my idea, or my branding.

"""""Catholic Theologians established a parallel between Christ’s Passion and the Virgin’s compassion: while he suffered physically on the cross, she was crucified in spirit. The Council of Ephesus in 431 sanctioned the cult of the Virgin as Mother of God"""

So, this your C-Church Doctrine. "The CULT of the Virgin".
I call it the Cult of Mary so that its made more plain and less hidden.

And you are correct when you say "not you".
That is exactly right.
Im not to be classified as a denomination, tho i am seminary trained and am affiliated with a few denominations, as i have a Brother who is a Pastor in one, and i have another brother who is in charge of World Missions for another.
So, im affiliated with these groups, yet im not OF any denomination.
Im simply a Born Again Christian.
This is not a denomination.
God didn't create denominations.
Man did., including your cult of mary.
Wrong, junior.

Time for another history lesson . . .

In his Letter to the Smyrnaeans - Ignatius, Bishop of Antioch wrote the following on his way to Rome to be martyred:
Ignatius of Antioch

“See that ye all follow the bishop, even as Jesus Christ does the Father, and the presbytery as ye would the apostles; and reverence the deacons, as being the institution of God. Let no man do anything connected with the Church without the bishop. Let that be deemed a proper Eucharist, which is [administered] either by the bishop, or by one to whom he has entrusted it. Wherever the bishop shall appear, there let the multitude [of the people] also be; even as, wherever Jesus Christ is, there is the Catholic Church (Epistle to the Smyrnaeans 8 [A.D. 110]).

Gee, imagine that - obeying the Bishop and the clergy, mention of the Eucharist and the CATHOLIC Church. Yet, YOU in the depths of your hatred and ignorance actually deny these truths.

As for trying to lump the Catholic Church in with your tens of thousands of perpetually-splintering sects – AGAIN, your knowledge of history is shameful – to say the least.

Respected PROTESTANT historian, J.N.D. Kelly, in his Oxford Dictionary of Popes gives a full account of the Catholic Popes going all the way back to PETER.

PROTESTANT Church Historian, Kenneth Samples, in his treatise written for the Christian Research Institute (CRI), “What Think Ye of Rome” writes:
“The Catholic Church has continuity with apostolic, first century Christianity, and that forms the ecclesiastical tree from which Protestantism originally splintered.”

YOUR rants are based on stupidity – nothing less.
Like I said before – you’re a cliché – just another angry little anti-Catholic who stuck his foot in his mouth – and can’t figure out how to get the other one in there with it . . .

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
Wrong, junior.

Time for another history lesson . . .

In his Letter to the Smyrnaeans - Ignatius, Bishop of Antioch wrote the following on his way to Rome to be martyred:
Ignatius of Antioch

“See that ye all follow the bishop, even as Jesus Christ does the Father, and the presbytery as ye would the apostles; and reverence the deacons, as being the institution of God. Let no man do anything connected with the Church without the bishop. Let that be deemed a proper Eucharist, which is [administered] either by the bishop, or by one to whom he has entrusted it. Wherever the bishop shall appear, there let the multitude [of the people] also be; even as, wherever Jesus Christ is, there is the Catholic Church (Epistle to the Smyrnaeans 8 [A.D. 110]).

Gee, imagine that - obeying the Bishop and the clergy, mention of the Eucharist and the CATHOLIC Church. Yet, YOU in the depths of your hatred and ignorance actually deny these truths.

As for trying to lump the Catholic Church in with your tens of thousands of perpetually-splintering sects – AGAIN, your knowledge of history is shameful – to say the least.

Respected PROTESTANT historian, J.N.D. Kelly, in his Oxford Dictionary of Popes gives a full account of the Catholic Popes going all the way back to PETER.

PROTESTANT Church Historian, Kenneth Samples, in his treatise written for the Christian Research Institute (CRI), “What Think Ye of Rome” writes:
“The Catholic Church has continuity with apostolic, first century Christianity, and that forms the ecclesiastical tree from which Protestantism originally splintered.”

YOUR rants are based on stupidity – nothing less.
Like I said before – you’re a cliché – just another angry little anti-Catholic who stuck his foot in his mouth – and can’t figure out how to get the other one in there with it . . .

You actually think that if you find "protestant theologians" who are Catholic leaning deceivers, in love with the cult of Mary, .. you actually believe that if you find them, you have made a case that is true?
Not even you are that stupid, but you're close.

Did you see my Thread on the beginnings of the cult of mary?
I dont chase false protestants to try to create the illusion of cultish accuracy..
I just quote the cult of mary source, as this is honest.
You should try a little honesty.
It would be something new.
-
Here you go...

The Basics regarding : The Cult of Mary

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You actually think that if you find "protestant theologians" who are Catholic leaning deceivers, in love with the cult of Mary, .. you actually believe that if you find them, you have made a case that is true?

Did you see my Thread on the beginnings of the cult of mary?
I dont chase false protestants to try to create the illusion of cultish accuracy..
I just quote the cult of mary source, as this is honest.
You should try a little honesty.
It would be something new.
-
Here you go...

The Basics regarding : The Cult of Mary
J.N.D. Kelly is one of the most respected Protestant scholars in print.
Only an ignoramus would comsider him a "deceiver" - but look at who I'm conversing with . . .

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
J.N.D. Kelly is one of the most respected Protestant scholars in print.
Only an ignoramus would comsider him a "deceiver" - but look at who I'm conversing with . . .

Let me give you some advice, as you are young minded and arrogant, and need it.
Never ever give devoted credence to the idea that "scholarship" = proof.
Never believe that having more degrees then a Thermometer is proof of intellect, wisdom, or aptitude.
Listen, i have all that stuff. Im deeply and thoroughly trained.
But all that matters is that im schooled in God's Spirit and led of and by the Same.

See, while you are buzzing away like a mad chainsaw here on the forum, you are doing it on one of my 60 Threads.
Understand?
See, im writing Threads and you are on them ranting about the Cult of Mary.
Follow me Mr One Track mind, Mr One Trick Pony?
THINK !

So, im trying to help you, and you have this idea that if someone recognizes that you are smothered in the darkness of your cult of Mary, that i must be a "catholic hater".
But im not.
I dont hate Catholics. What/Who i hate is the Devil.
And its the devil that has well meaning people, chasing statutes, twisting beads, and becoming caught up in cookie idolatry, and thinking that Mary is Heaven's Queen, and that the pope is God's volce.
See all THAT,??? See what it does to billions of people.......people like you, who could have been used by God, but instead are theologically and spiritually twisted for life = by being immersed in your religious cult.

See, you are on one of my many Threads, and all you can do on any of them is play the Catholic Fool and be annoying.
You are programmed like a distorted parrot to preach Catholic Cult of Mary nonsense.
Its all you can do, as that is what the cult of Mary produces.
People just like you. Raving Cultists.

So, instead of me giving you another opportunity to teach the dark catholic cult mentality, let me just give you ideas and concepts to learn that will help you.
-

Like ::

Whatever the Law demands......God's Grace has provided for you as a GIFT.

Its the Law that demands from you Righteousness. (Unbeliever)

Its the Grace of God - (Jesus)- through whom God provides Righteousness for you as a GIFT. (Born Again)

The LAW = Demands Righteousness

God's GRACE = Provides Righteousness

The wonder of the Grace of God is that He Himself provided for you for free, all that He requires of you, to accept you. (Blood Atonement)

Salvation is all of GOD and none of you. "The GIFT of Salvation". "The GIFT of Righteousness"...

That is AMAZING <> GRACE.

Reader, isn't it amazing that God provided Jesus for you on the Cross, to then give to you from HIM, what God then requires from you to accept you?

"Grace".= God's Righteousness given to you as a GIFT.

Last edited:

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Let me give you some advice, as you are young minded and arrogant, and need it.
Never ever give devoted credence to the idea that "scholarship" = proof.
Never believe that having more degrees then a Thermometer is proof of intellect, wisdom, or aptitude.
Listen, i have all that stuff. Im deeply and thoroughly trained.
But all that matters is that im schooled in God's Spirit and led of and by the Same.

See, while you are buzzing away like a mad chainsaw here on the forum, you are doing it on one of my 60 Threads.
Understand?
See, im writing Threads and you are on them ranting about the Cult of Mary.
Follow me Mr One Track mind, Mr One Trick Pony?
THINK !

So, im trying to help you, and you have this idea that if someone recognizes that you are smothered in the darkness of your cult of Mary, that i must be a "catholic hater".
But im not.
I dont hate Catholics. What/Who i hate is the Devil.
And its the devil that has well meaning people, chasing statutes, twisting beads, and becoming caught up in cookie idolatry, and thinking that Mary is Heaven's Queen, and that the pope is God's volce.
See all THAT,??? See what it does to billions of people.......people like you, who could have been used by God, but instead are theologically and spiritually twisted for life = by being immersed in your religious cult.

See, you are on one of my many Threads, and all you can do on any of them is play the Catholic Fool and be annoying.
You are programmed like a distorted parrot to preach Catholic Cult of Mary nonsense.
Its all you can do, as that is what the cult of Mary produces.
People just like you. Raving Cultists.

So, instead of me giving you another opportunity to teach the dark catholic cult mentality, let me just give you ideas and concepts to learn that will help you.
-

Like ::

Whatever the Law demands......God's Grace has provided for you as a GIFT.

Its the Law that demands from you Righteousness. (Unbeliever)

Its the Grace of God - (Jesus)- through whom God provides Righteousness for you as a GIFT. (Born Again)

The LAW = Demands Righteousness

God's GRACE = Provides Righteousness

The wonder of the Grace of God is that He Himself provided for you for free, all that He requires of you, to accept you. (Blood Atonement)

Salvation is all of GOD and none of you. "The GIFT of Salvation". "The GIFT of Righteousness"...

That is AMAZING <> GRACE.

Reader, isn't it amazing that God provided Jesus for you on the Cross, to then give to you from HIM, what God then requires from you to accept you?

"Grace".= God's Righteousness given to you as a GIFT.
That was quite an arrogant rant.
But, for ALL of your arrogance and education - your total failure to address the Scriptural evidence that I have presented that decimates your OSAS heresy is ALL the more telling.

You talk a great talk - on the surface - until an educated opponent challenges you to mine further down into the actual meaning of the original language of the NT. I have posted these verses some seven or eight times now and the impotence of your response has been about as transparent as that of the Wizard of Oz ("Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain!").

Well - the jig is up - and your false doctrine has been exposed.

At the very least - you have failed to heed the Biblical command: "Always be prepared to give an answer to everyone who asks you to give the reason for the hope that you have" (1 Pet. 3:15).

And even worse:
2 Pet. 2:1

But false prophets also arose among the people, just as there will be false teachers among you, who will secretly bring in DESTRUCTIVE HERESIES, even denying the Master who bought them, bringing upon themselves swift destruction.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
You talk a great talk - on the surface - until an educated

Ok, lets keep going breadoflife.

here we go..

Psalm 51:6 :

"Behold, tho desirest truth in the inward parts, and in the hidden part tho shall make me to know wisdom"

------

So, let me expand this verse and you try to SEE it.

1.)" Behold, tho desirest TRUTH, in the inward parts..'

Ok, that is your inward part, breadoflife. God wants you to have Truth in your inner man.....and this Truth is both Light and Wisdom.

How does God do it?
How does God...... who desires you to have this truth and wisdom in your inward parts, cause it to happen?

2.) """and in the hidden part, God shall make you to know ... wisdom".

What is the hidden part?

The hidden part, is Jesus. as HE is The Light of revelation that you get from a verse, that you study, is Him showing you as discernment.

The hidden part is also the verses themselves until they are revealed. See, scripture is hidden......Its spiritual truth is not opened, until its revealed.
This is why God tells you that it must be "Spiritually Discerned" and "rightly divided" so that what is HIDDEN is revealed to your inner man.
Now, your pope can't explain what i just explained, so you keep that in mind.

This is why you """study to show yourself approved"""....or, = to find yourself with the Light of understanding....
See, If you just read the bible, you will get no Light from it., as you have to study it, and then what is hidden will be revealed.
And in your case breadoflife, because you have a corrupted bible, the Light you get, will be a dark Light.

Now...."coming to the knowledge of the Truth".... is...to find the revelation that was hidden, being revealed as the Light of revelation.
"for God, who commanded the Light to shine out of darkness, has shined in our hearts, to give us the light of the knowledge".. = the hidden truth being revealed.

"and we know that the Son has come and has GIVEN US an UNDERSTANDING"......

HOW ???????????

""""Jesus, IN WHOM are HIDDEN all the treasures of wisdom and knowledge"

And Where is Jesus? Where is He? He is IN YOU if you are born again.., = "Christ in YOU the hope of Glory", and you are 'In Christ".

So, what does this mean, regarding the bible, breadoflife ?????
It means that the hidden Light of the word, is revealed in your inner part, and your Inner Part is Jesus, who is in you.

So, HE is teaching you, by revelation.....regarding the "hidden" things that are the REAL substance of the scriptures found as God's word.

"for the Lord giveth you wisdom...... out of His MOUTH cometh knowledge and understanding.... """""

What is the Lord's mouth?
Its WORDS. And where are the words? They are in the bible. (get a real bible). And they are Hidden, until He shows you the hidden truths.. = The Light of Revelation.

Jesus who is IN YOU< is your "spiritual eyes", and He is your "hidden part".... He reveals for you the hidden in the scriptures. He is discernment itself.
Only GOD can discern what God wrote that is hidden.... and God is IN YOU if you are born again. Not Water Baptized, but BORN AGAIN.
God and His word are ONE. You and God are "One", "in Christ', if you are BORN AGAIN.... So, when you SEE the hidden in the verses, then this is God's eye as your "spiritual eye" that is discerning the Hidden as The LIGHT of Revelation.

Why does this happen. It happens because the born again are "ONE" with God and Christ.

B

Last edited:

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Ok, lets keep going breadoflife.

here we go..

Psalm 51:6 :

"Behold, tho desirest truth in the inward parts, and in the hidden part tho shall make me to know wisdom"

------

So, let me expand this verse and you try to SEE it.

1.)" Behold, tho desirest TRUTH, in the inward parts..'

Ok, that is your inward part, breadoflife. God wants you to have Truth in your inner man.....and this Truth is both Light and Wisdom.

How does God do it?
How does God...... who desires you to have this truth and wisdom in your inward parts, cause it to happen?

2.) """and in the hidden part, God shall make you to know ... wisdom".

What is the hidden part?

The hidden part, is Jesus. as HE is The Light of revelation that you get from a verse, that you study, is Him showing you as discernment.

The hidden part is also the verses themselves until they are revealed. See, scripture is hidden......Its spiritual truth is not opened, until its revealed.
This is why God tells you that it must be "Spiritually Discerned" and "rightly divided" so that what is HIDDEN is revealed to your inner man.
Now, your pope can't explain what i just explained, so you keep that in mind.

This is why you """study to show yourself approved"""....or, = to find yourself with the Light of understanding....
See, If you just read the bible, you will get no Light from it., as you have to study it, and then what is hidden will be revealed.
And in your case breadoflife, because you have a corrupted bible, the Light you get, will be a dark Light.

Now...."coming to the knowledge of the Truth".... is...to find the revelation that was hidden, being revealed as the Light of revelation.
"for God, who commanded the Light to shine out of darkness, has shined in our hearts, to give us the light of the knowledge".. = the hidden truth being revealed.

"and we know that the Son has come and has GIVEN US an UNDERSTANDING"......

HOW ???????????

""""Jesus, IN WHOM are HIDDEN all the treasures of wisdom and knowledge"

And Where is Jesus? Where is He? He is IN YOU if you are born again.., = "Christ in YOU the hope of Glory", and you are 'In Christ".

So, what does this mean, regarding the bible, breadoflife ?????
It means that the hidden Light of the word, is revealed in your inner part, and your Inner Part is Jesus, who is in you.

So, HE is teaching you, by revelation.....regarding the "hidden" things that are the REAL substance of the scriptures found as God's word.

"for the Lord giveth you wisdom...... out of His MOUTH cometh knowledge and understanding.... """""

What is the Lord's mouth?
Its WORDS. And where are the words? They are in the bible. (get a real bible). And they are Hidden, until He shows you the hidden truths.. = The Light of Revelation.

Jesus who is IN YOU< is your "spiritual eyes", and He is your "hidden part".... He reveals for you the hidden in the scriptures. He is discernment itself.
Only GOD can discern what God wrote that is hidden.... and God is IN YOU if you are born again. Not Water Baptized, but BORN AGAIN.
God and His word are ONE. You and God are "One", "in Christ', if you are BORN AGAIN.... So, when you SEE the hidden in the verses, then this is God's eye as your "spiritual eye" that is discerning the Hidden as The LIGHT of Revelation.

Why does this happen. It happens because the born again are "ONE" with God and Christ.
B
Another long-winded and verbose dodge.
Just ADDRESS the following verses that destroy your OSAS heresy - and that you keep running from . . .

Romans 11:22
“See, then, the kindness and severity of God: severity toward those who fell, but God's kindness to you, provided you REMAIN in his kindness; otherwise you to will be cut off.”
Paul is warning the faithful to REMAIN in God’s favor or they will lose their salvation. How can they lose what they never had?

Hebrews 10:26-27
“If we sin deliberately AFTER receiving KNOWLEDGE of the truth, there no longer remains sacrifice for sins but a fearful prospect of judgment and a flaming fire that is going to consume the adversaries.”
This is a clear warning that falling away from God will result in the loss of our salvation. The Greek ford for “knowledge” used here is NOT the usual word (oida). This is talking about a full, experiential knowledge (epignosei). This verse is about CHRISTIANS who had an EPIGNOSIS of Christ and who can fall back into darkness and LOSE their salvation by their own doing.

2 Peter 2:20-22
For if they, having escaped the defilements of the world through the KNOWLEDGE of our Lord and savior Jesus Christ, again become entangled and overcome by them, their last condition is worse than their first.
For it would have been better for them not to have KNOWN the way of righteousness than after knowing it to turn back from the holy commandment handed down to them.

Here, Peter illustrates that those who had a full, experiential knowledge (epignosei) of Christ – CHRISTIANS – who can fall back into darkness and LOSE their salvation by their own doing.

Matt. 5:13
You are the salt of the earth. But if salt loses its taste, with what can it be seasoned? It is no longer good for anything but to be thrown out and trampled underfoot.
This one is self-explanatory . . .

1 Cor. 9:27
"I pummel my body and subdue it, lest after preaching to others I myself should be disqualified."
Paul is saying that he wrestles with his own fleshly desires so that he might not fall back into sin.

2 Peter 3:17
Therefore, dear friends, since you already know this, be on your guard so that you may not be carried away by the error of lawless men and fall from your secure position.
Peter is warning the faithful not to fall back into sin and lawlessness.

1 John 2:24
See that what you have heard from the beginning remains in you. IF it does, you also will REMAIN in the Son and in the Father.
This is an admonition to try to remain faithful.

Rev. 3:5
He who overcomes will, like them, be dressed in white. I will never blot out his name from the book of life, but will acknowledge his name before my Father and his angels.
God cannot blot out a name that was never there in the first place. He is talking about CHRISTIANS who are already saved and how they can LOSE their salvation.

Rev. 22:19
And if anyone takes words away from this book of prophecy, God will take away from him his share in the tree of life and in the holy city, which are described in this book.
How can God “take away” somebody’s “share” of heaven if they never had it to begin with? This is about CHRISTIANS who may or may NOT make it into Heaven.

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Ummmmm, by the way - I ALSO quoted Ignatius of Antioch - who was a disciple of the Apostle John.

He wrote his Letter to the Smyrnaeans in which he stated, "...wherever Jesus Christ is, there is the Catholic Church” while John was presumably STILL alive. He was hardly a Protestant theologian.

There are other second century documents that speak of the "Catholic Church" as a TITLE - and NOT a mere description, such as the Martyrdom of Polycarp . . .

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
Another long-winded and verbose dodge.

Listen, i appreciate all your colorful neon light verses.
And that you can go to an online site and cut and paste them for us, is really outstanding work.

So, lets now look at what someone actually wrote, to try to help you.
-

1.) Discipleship follows Salvation.

Discipleship is not the keeping of your salvation, but rather its : the LIVING OUT the Salvation that was already finished by Jesus on the Cross....and given to you as "the GIFT of Salvation".

Salvation is something that Jesus gained without our help, that is freely given by God : as "the Gift of Righteousness".

Think about this.....In a horse race, the horses start at the gate then they run to the finish line. Whereas, In Salvation we start FINISHED, we are RIGHTEOUS to begin with, then we live out our "righteousness in Christ", as our discipleship. = we run around the track of LIFE>

See that? You need to see it, breadoflife.

Salvation is not earned or kept by us, its IMPUTED....it CHARGED....Its spiritually implanted.....It becomes us and you exist eternally as "redeemed".. Its you and God and Christ as "ONE" if you are born again.

Because we are "made Righteous," the born again exist now and forever as "The Righteousness of God, IN Christ". That is God's never ending love for you keeping you always IN Christ.

This is who you are, if you are born again... breadoflife
However, if you are not born again, and you are only water dunked or water sprinkled that, unto you are actually born again, you are going to keep floundering in the cult or mary, praying to plastic statues.
Maybe you should realize yourself?
Are you able?

So, if the born again are "made righteous" by the Blood of Jesus.....and this is the "Gift of Righteousness" that became you that is your Spiritual Identity...then how Righteous are you at all times?

The born again are exactly as Righteous as God's Righteousness. So. how righteous is God's Righteousness? Its exactly as Righteous as God Himself IS, and is exactly the same understanding as "the sinlessness of Christ".

breadoflife.....= Holiness and Righteousness are 2 sides of the same Coin. When we say..."God is Holy", we are meaning "God is Righteous". When we say...>"we are made righteous, then we are meaning that we are made Holy".

How Righteous is God's Holiness?
Well, God's Holiness would make the sun seem like an ice cube with regards to HEAT. That is how HOLY the Righteousness of God is, at all times.

The reason the born again get to go to heaven, is because you are born again,= AS "The righteousness of God, in Christ"....In other words. For you to exist where God exists, He had to MAKE YOU , through the Blood of Jesus, of EQUAL RIGHTEOUSNESS To Himself. And so, He gave you.. His very own Righteousness as a GIFT...."The Gift of Righteousness"..

Are you saved? Are you born again? Then if you are, you are co-righteous with God and Christ, having been made so, by the Blood Atonement.

Now, here is the thing...... Do you SEE YOURSELF this way . ???????????????

If you don't then you do not understand your Salvation breadoflife, and until you do understand it, then your mind will not be able to Walk in the Spirit, and you will only walk in the flesh, which means you will not live a perfected Christian Discipleship, that you should be daily living.

The New Testament explains to the born again that ..."As CHRIST IS, so are all the BORN AGAIN ...IN THIS WORLD".... Not later..not in Heaven, not after you get the new body....but NOW you are "As Christ is, so are the Born again..In THIS World".

So, is Christ a Sinner? Is CHRIST A SINNER? IS Jesus THE CHRIST A SINNER?. = "As Christ IS, so are the BORN AGAIN, IN THIS WORLD".
=Fact.
=Truth

Are you born again? That that is YOU, at all times.

Reader .= Is there any sin in RIGHTEOUSNESS? And YOU YOU YOU ...are "The RIGHTEOUSNESS OF GOD, In Christ".

"As Christ is so are the BORN AGAIN = IN THIS WORLD".... and FOREVER..

Reader, if you are born again then get your MIND right....
SEE YOURSELF as GOD SEES YOU>.. at ALL TIMES..
Right BELIEVING Produces RIGHT LIVING.
Wrong BELIEVING Produces WRONG LIVING.

= Get your MIND RIGHT and you will LIVE RIGHT.

Yan

Jun 15, 2020
City of David
the-land-of-hope.blogspot.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Indonesia
Many people today who called as righteous was presenting racism to others, they who claim the reborn group has shown that they don't have any sins and apart from the sins.
In fact, every body are still doing sins by their judgement to others (James 2:8-9), and because the hatred of the judgement had made the house of the Lord (churches) had become the den of robbers (Jeremiah 7:11; Mark 11:17), and they sold the weak as a pair of shoes (Amos 2:6-7; Amos 8:4-6).
This is the ugly truth that mankind was never changed since a long ago until this present day.

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Listen, i appreciate all your colorful neon light verses.
And that you can go to an online site and cut and paste them for us, is really outstanding work.

So, lets now look at what someone actually wrote, to try to help you.
-

1.) Discipleship follows Salvation.

Discipleship is not the keeping of your salvation, but rather its : the LIVING OUT the Salvation that was already finished by Jesus on the Cross....and given to you as "the GIFT of Salvation".

Salvation is something that Jesus gained without our help, that is freely given by God : as "the Gift of Righteousness".

Think about this.....In a horse race, the horses start at the gate then they run to the finish line. Whereas, In Salvation we start FINISHED, we are RIGHTEOUS to begin with, then we live out our "righteousness in Christ", as our discipleship. = we run around the track of LIFE>

See that? You need to see it, breadoflife.

Salvation is not earned or kept by us, its IMPUTED....it CHARGED....Its spiritually implanted.....It becomes us and you exist eternally as "redeemed".. Its you and God and Christ as "ONE" if you are born again.

Because we are "made Righteous," the born again exist now and forever as "The Righteousness of God, IN Christ". That is God's never ending love for you keeping you always IN Christ.

This is who you are, if you are born again... breadoflife
However, if you are not born again, and you are only water dunked or water sprinkled that, unto you are actually born again, you are going to keep floundering in the cult or mary, praying to plastic statues.
Maybe you should realize yourself?
Are you able?

So, if the born again are "made righteous" by the Blood of Jesus.....and this is the "Gift of Righteousness" that became you that is your Spiritual Identity...then how Righteous are you at all times?

The born again are exactly as Righteous as God's Righteousness. So. how righteous is God's Righteousness? Its exactly as Righteous as God Himself IS, and is exactly the same understanding as "the sinlessness of Christ".

breadoflife.....= Holiness and Righteousness are 2 sides of the same Coin. When we say..."God is Holy", we are meaning "God is Righteous". When we say...>"we are made righteous, then we are meaning that we are made Holy".

Well, God's Holiness would make the sun seem like an ice cube with regards to HEAT. That is how HOLY the Righteousness of God is, at all times.

The reason the born again get to go to heaven, is because you are born again,= AS "The righteousness of God, in Christ"....In other words. For you to exist where God exists, He had to MAKE YOU , through the Blood of Jesus, of EQUAL RIGHTEOUSNESS To Himself. And so, He gave you.. His very own Righteousness as a GIFT...."The Gift of Righteousness"..

Are you saved? Are you born again? Then if you are, you are co-righteous with God and Christ, having been made so, by the Blood Atonement.

Now, here is the thing...... Do you SEE YOURSELF this way . ???????????????

If you don't then you do not understand your Salvation breadoflife, and until you do understand it, then your mind will not be able to Walk in the Spirit, and you will only walk in the flesh, which means you will not live a perfected Christian Discipleship, that you should be daily living.

The New Testament explains to the born again that ..."As CHRIST IS, so are all the BORN AGAIN ...IN THIS WORLD".... Not later..not in Heaven, not after you get the new body....but NOW you are "As Christ is, so are the Born again..In THIS World".

So, is Christ a Sinner? Is CHRIST A SINNER? IS Jesus THE CHRIST A SINNER?. = "As Christ IS, so are the BORN AGAIN, IN THIS WORLD".
=Fact.
=Truth

Are you born again? That that is YOU, at all times.

Reader .= Is there any sin in RIGHTEOUSNESS? And YOU YOU YOU ...are "The RIGHTEOUSNESS OF GOD, In Christ".

Reader, if you are born again then get your MIND right....
SEE YOURSELF as GOD SEES YOU>.. at ALL TIMES..
Right BELIEVING Produces RIGHT LIVING.
Wrong BELIEVING Produces WRONG LIVING.

= Get your MIND RIGHT and you will LIVE RIGHT.
Another LONG-winded rant - and another dodge.

Some EIGHT times now on multiple threads, I have given you these same verses as a rock-solid refutation of your 16th century man-mad invention of OSAS. and you have RUN from them at every turn.

I wonder WHY that is?
Everybody reading this should ask the same question . . .

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
Ummmmm, by the way - I ALSO quoted Ignatius of Antioch - who was a disciple of the Apostle John.
He wrote his Letter to the Smyrnaeans in which he stated, "...wherever Jesus Christ is, there is the Catholic Church” while John was presumably STILL alive. He was hardly a Protestant theologian.There are other second century documents that speak of the "Catholic Church" as a TITLE - and NOT a mere description, such as the Martyrdom of Polycarp . . .

Yeah, there is a lot of misinformation regarding "disciples" of the Apostle John, Paul, ect.
Just ignore it, especially if the Cult Of Mary has recreated the History.
Or, you can study the history of the "Gnostics" and find out that Valentinus, who was perhaps the father of the gnosis/gnostics, almost became a POPE.
Study that one out, as im sure you'll enjoy the info.

So, lets look at this now.
-
-
Jesus will never leave you if you are born again.
Which explains WHY "Christ in you IS YOUR HOPE OF GLORY"..... And "hope of glory" means, you are going to heaven if you are born again, ...so...expect this, look for this, and be happy about it. (HOPE).
Now this does not apply to the "water baptized there goes my sin," cults.

The Born again will be in "Glory" is eternity with God with Christ..
"Glory".. Its everything that you will encounter after you are either Raptured or you die. And its all GOOD if you are born again, and so good is it, that """"it has not even entered into your imagination, what God has prepared for those who love Him"" who are eternally justified by Christ's blood. (The Born again).

As i was driving to the Gym this morning, i was thinking about teaching the simplicity of salvation, as this is not always taught in a way that allows it to be seen in its simplicity.
Now, ive taught the Grace of God all over the world, to people of many different cultures.... French, Asian, Russian, Muslim......etc.. And so, i learned that for Salvation to be understood as Jesus would want, for the benefit of the hearer, i need to be clear.
Understand, breadoflife?
Am i getting through?

---------------------------------------------------------------------

So here is a clear understanding of becoming saved.. (not water baptized, but BORN AGAIN).
Lets say breadoflife that you are confirmed and sprinkled, but are not actually saved..(born again). This means you are not Spiritually joined to God and His Family and to Christ. The barrier is your Sin. Your sin has made you UNRIGHTEOUS..... So, Salvation is God's method of making you Righteous, breadoflife. Thats it. Thats all it is... You have no righteousness and so, you can't be joined to a Righteous God, whose name is HOLY, unless you are as righteous as God Himself.
So, you have a prob that a statue of Mary can't cure, that beads can't cure, and that the pope can't cure.
So, How do you get the righteousness that you need so that you can be a part of God's righteous family? And this is where all ideas and false theology and "religion" bite the dust and die. See there is nothing you can do, of yourself, to become righteous or STAY righteous.
You can't of yourself do either. God knows this, so, He provided His very own Righteousness for you, as "the gift of Salvation", "the gift of Righteousness".
breadoflife....The main difference between an unbeliever and a believer is that the believer has been given God's righteousness, as a gift.

God's righteousness, functions as a completed righteousness. Its all of it given to you, at once, (born again) and its sealed unto you, into you, and on you, until your day of redemption. (When you meet Jesus).
God's righteousness Is Jesus on The Cross saying , "it is finished", and proving this is TRUTH by walking out of His Tomb....ALIVE. !
See that breadoflife??

All of this is defined by and as GRACE. Grace, =God's Grace, defines all of it. God's Grace is Jesus. God's Grace is GOD making you Righteous, if you are born again. And the Righteousness He Gives you, comes from Jesus... who IS your Righteousness.

Jesus is your Righteousness. So, If you are born again, then you have Jesus's Righteousness in place of your unrighteousness.
Being "in Christ" means you are BECOME the Righteousness of Christ. This happened because God MADE YOU RIGHTEOUS when you FIRST BELIEVED and God accepted your Faith ONCE< and He caused a believer to become the "new Birth", "New Creation" "in Christ".
And in fact, all the born again are exactly the same Righteousness as Christ, right now, and forever, if you are born again.

Being SAVED, means you have Jesus in your heart, and in your Body. And Jesus said He will "never leave you".
Being Redeemed means you have Jesus's Righteousness, in place of your unrighteousness.
Water baptism can't accomplish giving you righteousness so avoid and denounce any CULT that tries to fool you with the water in place of the BLOOD.
Do you hear me breadoflife?

God dying as Jesus on the Cross is how God accomplished Justification for you.
Jesus's sacrifice of Himself for you on the Cross, is how His Righteousness is given to you.
God takes this Righteousness and offers it as "For God so loved the world, that He GAVE" John 3:26.
And everyone who will call on the Name of Jesus, believing in their heart the Gospel, (Paul's Gospel) ... God sees each heart that does this, accepts this faith AS Righteousness, and He then takes The very righteousness of Himself, which is Christ's righteousness, and (imputes) GIVES IT TO YOU, and it becomes you. This is "The Gift of Righteousness" that is become ALL the Born Again.
Can water do this? No it can not and so, avoid and denounce any Cult that tries to replace God's Blood with the city water system and a sprinkling or a dunking.
The Born again, as a "new creation in Christ" is every born again believer becoming God's very righteousness.
"Christ in you" is what causes it, and you being "in Christ" is the eternal result.

And then it gets even better. breadoflife..... Thats right, it gets even better for the real believers.

First lets look at some words that actually mean "Grace", which actually mean "Jesus".
Understand that Jesus is Grace.
God's Grace IS Jesus.
Jesus is Salvation.
Jesus is Righteousness.
Jesus is the Blood Atonement.
Jesus is Redemption..
Jesus is Eternal Life.
So, if you have Him inside you, if you are born again, then you have all those inside you, also.... And because Jesus said He will NEVER LEAVE YOU, then all of those Realities , that are your "Christ in you" reality..... are never Going to leave you. Not ever.

Simplified, breadoflife ?? = Because Jesus will never leave the born again, then Redemption, Eternal Life, The Blood Atonement, Justification, Sanctification, also will NEVER LEAVE a truly born again believer..

So,breadoflife.... do you see how God's Grace just keeps getting better and better?
All of that is made unto the Born Again.., because Jesus, who will never leave the true believers, is always in us.

-------------------------------------------------

And here is the icing breadoflife.
Here is the pièce de résistance.

Philippians 1:6

""""Being confident of this very thing, that God which hath begun your Salvation in you will Himself perform it, until the day of Jesus Christ""

Notice this verse carefully, as its a Gold Mine in a universe of Glorious Hallelujah's .

This verse is one of the greatest verses in the bible, maybe the greatest verse in the New Testament, outside of "God is Love and For God so loved that He gave, Jesus."

This verse is telling you something, breadoflife..... very very very important. Seal it in your heart. Deeply.

Its telling you, that you can have Confidence in the reality, and the truth, regarding the FACT that God HIMSELF who started Salvation in all the born again, (made Righteous) is Himself Going to Complete salvation for all the born again.
So what is the simple understanding of this verse?
It means that God's salvation, that is given to all who have been born again, as a Gift, is all in His hands to complete for all true believers who are born again..... and GOD promises He will.

It means that YOU DONT COMPLETE IT....... = God does.
What you do, is try to please God with your life, as that is your Discipleship, but that is not your Salvation.
Your salvation is for God to complete, after Christ has become "Christ in you".

breadoflife.....Do you want the Koine Greek, and the Ghetto version, understanding?
Do you want it right across the plate so that you can give it your best swing?

Philippians 1:6 means, that God created HIS Salvation, that you dont control. A Grace, that you dont maintain. A Redemption that you dont complete. Its simply means that God created His righteous merciful GRACE that saved you,so that you can't mess it up after HE SAVES YOU.

And that is why you can't lose your salvation, if you are truly born again by the Spirit of God. (not water baptism)
Its because God who started salvation in all the Born again, is the Same God who will finish it FOR ALL THE BORN AGAIN.
Not you. Him.

breadoflife...This verse is simply teaching you that The God who saves, will Himself, keep you saved..... And as the verse tells you, you are to have CONFIDENCE IN GOD's FAITHFULNESS to do it.

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yeah, there is a lot of misinformation regarding "disciples" of the Apostle John, Paul, ect.
Just ignore it, especially if the Cult Of Mary has recreated the History.
Or, you can study the history of the "Gnostics" and find out that Valentinus, who was perhaps the father of the gnosis/gnostics, almost became a POPE.
Study that one out, as im sure you'll enjoy the info.
So, lets look at this now.
Jesus will never leave you if you are born again.
Which explains WHY "Christ in you IS YOUR HOPE OF GLORY"..... And "hope of glory" means, you are going to heaven if you are born again, ...so...expect this, look for this, and be happy about it. (HOPE).
Now this does not apply to the "water baptized there goes my sin," cults.

The Born again will be in "Glory" is eternity with God with Christ..
"Glory".. Its everything that you will encounter after you are either Raptured or you die. And its all GOOD if you are born again, and so good is it, that """"it has not even entered into your imagination, what God has prepared for those who love Him"" who are eternally justified by Christ's blood. (The Born again).

As i was driving to the Gym this morning, i was thinking about teaching the simplicity of salvation, as this is not always taught in a way that allows it to be seen in its simplicity.
Now, ive taught the Grace of God all over the world, to people of many different cultures.... French, Asian, Russian, Muslim......etc.. And so, i learned that for Salvation to be understood as Jesus would want, for the benefit of the hearer, i need to be clear.
Understand, breadoflife?
Am i getting through?

---------------------------------------------------------------------

So here is a clear understanding of becoming saved.. (not water baptized, but BORN AGAIN).
Lets say breadoflife that you are confirmed and sprinkled, but are not actually saved..(born again). This means you are not Spiritually joined to God and His Family and to Christ. The barrier is your Sin. Your sin has made you UNRIGHTEOUS..... So, Salvation is God's method of making you Righteous, breadoflife. Thats it. Thats all it is... You have no righteousness and so, you can't be joined to a Righteous God, whose name is HOLY, unless you are as righteous as God Himself.
So, you have a prob that a statue of Mary can't cure, that beads can't cure, and that the pope can't cure.
So, How do you get the righteousness that you need so that you can be a part of God's righteous family? And this is where all ideas and false theology and "religion" bite the dust and die. See there is nothing you can do, of yourself, to become righteous or STAY righteous.
You can't of yourself do either. God knows this, so, He provided His very own Righteousness for you, as "the gift of Salvation", "the gift of Righteousness".
breadoflife....The main difference between an unbeliever and a believer is that the believer has been given God's righteousness, as a gift.

God's righteousness, functions as a completed righteousness. Its all of it given to you, at once, (born again) and its sealed unto you, into you, and on you, until your day of redemption. (When you meet Jesus).
God's righteousness Is Jesus on The Cross saying , "it is finished", and proving this is TRUTH by walking out of His Tomb....ALIVE. !
See that breadoflife??

All of this is defined by and as GRACE. Grace, =God's Grace, defines all of it. God's Grace is Jesus. God's Grace is GOD making you Righteous, if you are born again. And the Righteousness He Gives you, comes from Jesus... who IS your Righteousness.

Jesus is your Righteousness. So, If you are born again, then you have Jesus's Righteousness in place of your unrighteousness.
Being "in Christ" means you are BECOME the Righteousness of Christ. This happened because God MADE YOU RIGHTEOUS when you FIRST BELIEVED and God accepted your Faith ONCE< and He caused a believer to become the "new Birth", "New Creation" "in Christ".
And in fact, all the born again are exactly the same Righteousness as Christ, right now, and forever, if you are born again.

Being SAVED, means you have Jesus in your heart, and in your Body. And Jesus said He will "never leave you".
Being Redeemed means you have Jesus's Righteousness, in place of your unrighteousness.
Water baptism can't accomplish giving you righteousness so avoid and denounce any CULT that tries to fool you with the water in place of the BLOOD.
Do you hear me breadoflife?

God dying as Jesus on the Cross is how God accomplished Justification for you.
Jesus's sacrifice of Himself for you on the Cross, is how His Righteousness is given to you.
God takes this Righteousness and offers it as "For God so loved the world, that He GAVE" John 3:26.
And everyone who will call on the Name of Jesus, believing in their heart the Gospel, (Paul's Gospel) ... God sees each heart that does this, accepts this faith AS Righteousness, and He then takes The very righteousness of Himself, which is Christ's righteousness, and (imputes) GIVES IT TO YOU, and it becomes you. This is "The Gift of Righteousness" that is become ALL the Born Again.
Can water do this? No it can not and so, avoid and denounce any Cult that tries to replace God's Blood with the city water system and a sprinkling or a dunking.
The Born again, as a "new creation in Christ" is every born again believer becoming God's very righteousness.
"Christ in you" is what causes it, and you being "in Christ" is the eternal result.

And then it gets even better. breadoflife..... Thats right, it gets even better for the real believers.

First lets look at some words that actually mean "Grace", which actually mean "Jesus".
Understand that Jesus is Grace.
God's Grace IS Jesus.
Jesus is Salvation.
Jesus is Righteousness.
Jesus is the Blood Atonement.
Jesus is Redemption..
Jesus is Eternal Life.
So, if you have Him inside you, if you are born again, then you have all those inside you, also.... And because Jesus said He will NEVER LEAVE YOU, then all of those Realities , that are your "Christ in you" reality..... are never Going to leave you. Not ever.

Simplified, breadoflife ?? = Because Jesus will never leave the born again, then Redemption, Eternal Life, The Blood Atonement, Justification, Sanctification, also will NEVER LEAVE a truly born again believer..

So,breadoflife.... do you see how God's Grace just keeps getting better and better?
All of that is made unto the Born Again.., because Jesus, who will never leave the true believers, is always in us.

-------------------------------------------------

And here is the icing breadoflife.
Here is the pièce de résistance.

""""Being confident of this very thing, that God which hath begun your Salvation in you will Himself perform it, until the day of Jesus Christ""

Notice this verse carefully, as its a Gold Mine in a universe of Glorious Hallelujah's .

This verse is one of the greatest verses in the bible, maybe the greatest verse in the New Testament, outside of "God is Love and For God so loved that He gave, Jesus."

This verse is telling you something, breadoflife..... very very very important. Seal it in your heart. Deeply.

Its telling you, that you can have Confidence in the reality, and the truth, regarding the FACT that God HIMSELF who started Salvation in all the born again, (made Righteous) is Himself Going to Complete salvation for all the born again.
So what is the simple understanding of this verse?
It means that God's salvation, that is given to all who have been born again, as a Gift, is all in His hands to complete for all true believers who are born again..... and GOD promises He will.

It means that YOU DONT COMPLETE IT....... = God does.
What you do, is try to please God with your life, as that is your Discipleship, but that is not your Salvation.
Your salvation is for God to complete, after Christ has become "Christ in you".

breadoflife.....Do you want the Koine Greek, and the Ghetto version, understanding?
Do you want it right across the plate so that you can give it your best swing?

Philippians 1:6 means, that God created HIS Salvation, that you dont control. A Grace, that you dont maintain. A Redemption that you dont complete. Its simply means that God created His righteous merciful GRACE that saved you,so that you can't mess it up after HE SAVES YOU.

And that is why you can't lose your salvation, if you are truly born again by the Spirit of God. (not water baptism)
Its because God who started salvation in all the Born again, is the Same God who will finish it FOR ALL THE BORN AGAIN.
Not you. Him.

breadoflife...This verse is simply teaching you that The God who saves, will Himself, keep you saved..... And as the verse tells you, you are to have CONFIDENCE IN GOD's FAITHFULNESS to do it.
Good grief - your evasion never ends - does it?
Just ADDRESS the verses I presented that destroy your OSAS heresy. If you can't refute this evidence - just admit it.

And, by the way - NOBODY ever said that Jesus leaves US.
Unfortunately, many of US walk away from HIM . . .

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
Another LONG-winded rant - and another dodge.

Some EIGHT times now on multiple threads, I have given you these same verses as a rock-solid refutation of your 16th century man-mad invention of OSAS. and you have RUN from them at every turn.I wonder WHY that is?
Everybody reading this should ask the same question . . .

OSAS, has nothing to do with what you are talking about.
You are cult of Mary, and all cult of Mary deceived are consumed with Luther and Calvin, because you are trained to be so.
I'm not you.

Now, Here is Paul.
Lets just stay with Paul..
-

The reason you get to go to heaven, is because you are born again,= AS "The righteousness of God, in Christ"....In other words. For you to exist where God exists, He had to MAKE YOU , through the Blood of Jesus, of EQUAL RIGHTEOUSNESS To Himself. And so, He gave you.. His very own Righteousness as a GIFT...."The Gift of Righteousness"..

Now, here is the thing...... Do you SEE YOURSELF this way ?
If you don't then you do not understand your Salvation, and until you do understand it, then your mind will not be able to Walk in the Spirit, and you will only walk in the flesh, which means you will not live a perfected Christian Discipleship, that you should be daily living.

breadoflife, The New Testament explains to you that ..."As CHRIST IS, so are all the BORN AGAIN ...IN THIS WORLD".... Not later..not in Heaven, not after you get the new body....but NOW you are "As Christ is, so are the Born again..In THIS World".

So, is Christ a Sinner?
Is CHRIST A SINNER?
IS Jesus THE CHRIST A SINNER?. = "As Christ IS, so are the BORN AGAIN, IN THIS WORLD".
Are you born again READER? That that is YOU, at all times if you are born again.

Believer .= Is there any sin in RIGHTEOUSNESS? And YOU YOU YOU ...are "The RIGHTEOUSNESS OF GOD, In Christ".
There is no sin in Christ.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
Good grief - your evasion never ends - does it?
Just ADDRESS the verses I presented that destroy your OSAS heresy.

Still playing that video game of words?
"bam, pow, destroy, epic, slammed, crunch, whoosh".

You are hilarious.
I too remember my High School years.
So, continue to enjoy them breadoflife.

Ok, now lets talk about this for a bit.
-
When i teach that we are "seated in heavenly places now", that is because its true.

When i say that "as Christ is, so are the born again in this world"...now. It because that is what the NT says.

So, if Im "as Christ is now" and He is not a sinner, then i have to agree..
You are not supposed to agree, as the Cult of Mary does not accept that all sins are forgiven once and for all by Christ's Blood Atonement.

So, You don't have to.....thats your business.

Hebrews say this...

12 But JESUS, after he had offered one sacrifice for sins for ever, sat down on the right hand of God;

14 For by one offering JESUS has PERFECTED for ever the born again, by his blood and sacrifice.

So, That PERFECTED is not "in the future", breadoflife

And here is something else that is not in the Future..breadoflife

First....notice how it is when you are still at that immature Christian stage of confessing sin, and repenting, and worrying about losing your salvation.

Ephesians 4:14

""that the born again should no longer be CHILDREN, tossed to and fro and carried about with every wind of doctrine, by the trickery of men""

And now notice what the born again have become once you have attained maturity in Christ.... to the fulness of the Stature of Christ.... that is defined by Paul as "it is not I who live but Christ who lives IN Me".

So, this can be done on EARTH, but most believers are taught by Legalists that..."well you see, you will just have to fail and get up and fail and get up, as that is how Christianity is supposed to be>

But thats not the TRUE....

Here is the Truth. Take it from Paul.

Ephesians 4:15

""Instead, speaking the truth in love, we will GROW to BECOME in EVERY RESPECT = the mature body of him who is the head, that is, Christ.""