Follow the Science.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Brakelite

Feb 6, 2020
Melbourne
brakelite.wordpress.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
I believe we must follow the science.
It has been revealed by a variety of reliable data bases, and confirmed in all the most highly regarded scientific journals, that 100% of all people in a random sampling of 4 billion respondents to a questionnaire issued by a group with known links to Qanon, knew of people, or were closely related to people, who had died at some time after being exposed to water.
This same water, a known byproduct of burning rocket fuel, is also known to be the leading cause of drowning.
I can only concur with the growing call from leading health professionals that the use of water be gradually banned from all use, and intense and determined efforts to find a viable, safe and environmentally friendly alternative. Recommendations have been issued to all leading governments of the western world to share all available resources and technology to third world nations, particularly within the sub-Saharan regions of Africa, to assist in the avoidance of water as soon as possible.
Swimming, bathing, and washing in water is to be banned globally outright from March 22 2022. Rice milk has been suggested as a viable alternative.
A call from some lobby groups has been issued demanding free umbrellas for those on welfare.

Curtis

Apr 6, 2021
KC
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It has been revealed by a variety of reliable data bases, and confirmed in all the most highly regarded scientific journals, that 100% of all people in a random sampling of 4 billion respondents to a questionnaire issued by a group with known links to Qanon, knew of people, or were closely related to people, who had died at some time after being exposed to water.
This same water, a known byproduct of burning rocket fuel, is also known to be the leading cause of drowning.
I can only concur with the growing call from leading health professionals that the use of water be gradually banned from all use, and intense and determined efforts to find a viable, safe and environmentally friendly alternative. Recommendations have been issued to all leading governments of the western world to share all available resources and technology to third world nations, particularly within the sub-Saharan regions of Africa, to assist in the avoidance of water as soon as possible.
Swimming, bathing, and washing in water is to be banned globally outright from March 22 2022. Rice milk has been suggested as a viable alternative.
A call from some lobby groups has been issued demanding free umbrellas for those on welfare.
It’s worse than that, research has determined that life is 100% fatal sooner or later, it’s time to ban being alive.

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia

Ahahaha it took me a while to catch on... I was thinking whaaat.... Water... Well... LoL

A friend and I commonly joke that they will charge us to breathe one day... There is already a carbon tax, why not an oxygen tax too...
Implanted biometric sensors would keep track of our oxygen intake and charge you accordingly...
The reason could be climate change, we could be running out of oxygen, perhaps tax the unvaxed for breathing unmasked, they could invent an array of reasons and many people would in fact fall for it...

But that term "follow the science" is a huge red flag in the first place... Your not following anything but a persons word usually, eg Tony Fauci.
Is a term designed to repel any other opinion and shut down debate and it infers infallibility which is another red flag in science

"The science is settled" is another red flag... It claims infallibility. Nothing is ever settled in science, everything is open for debate, even the most obvious things are open for debate.

Reactions: Brakelite

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
It’s worse than that, research has determined that life is 100% fatal sooner or later, it’s time to ban being alive.
Yep, that would solve the problem. The only reason I can think of why He didn't wipe us out a long time ago (I think He would've been justified in doing so), is because He loves us so! In fact, I know He does...the bible tells us so!

Last edited:
Reactions: Curtis