food & shelter

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

My Dreams

Feb 22, 2020
Raipur
Faith
Christian
Country
India
Friends, after continuous problems and challenges in family, my situation is such that me & my family, is struggling for food and shelter, which is a basic thing.

Please pray that God meet our basic need of food & shelter and bless our family.

Thanks!

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Friends, after continuous problems and challenges in family, my situation is such that me & my family, is struggling for food and shelter, which is a basic thing.

Please pray that God meet our basic need of food & shelter and bless our family.

Thanks!
Praying for you and your family in difficult times! Our God is always able!

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Thanks!

No good deed goes un punished in this world Mel. Prayers continue for you all bro..God will restore.