Foolishness Of Man

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

judd

Apr 2, 2010
Nigeria
My greetings to you all

Why do we humans think we are smart? Why do we choose for ourselves? Why are we so disobedient to our CREATOR? Do we live for ourselves? Why were we made? Were we made to please ourselves? Who made you? Why are you living? Who do you live for???

Ok, I have come to realize that most times, we humans are so disobedient! We choose our own ways. GOD ALMIGHTY gave us/ show us the ways we should worship HIM but we humans neglect HIS ways and choose our own ways to worship HIM. Wives, does this make sense? You told your husband, honey, this is how you can satisfy me during love making and he, wanting to choose his own ways( thinking that it will satisfy you most), decides to do another that instead of making you feel better, makes you feel worst and unsatisfied.

This is same to man! GOD AlMIGHTY has given us laws on how to live and please HIM but man has decided to choose his own ways which might not be pleasing to GOD. HE has said it “Do not make for yourselves images of anything in heaven or on earth or in the water under the earth. DO not bow down to any idol or worship it, because I AM the LORD your GOD and I tolerate no rivals. I bring punishment on those who hate me and on their descendants down to the third and fourth generations. But I show MY love to thousands of generations of those who love ME and obey MY Laws.”

Today, I see images on the cross in churches! You call that JESUS CHRIST?( That’s not the JESUS that I serve! ). You see, the second commandment of GOD MOST HIGH has been broken! “Do not make for yourselves images of anything in heaven or on earth……” if you ask them, they will tell you stories! But the truth and Word of GOD still remains the same. Man has chosen his own ways to please GOD! Today, GOD is using me to tell you to worship HIM in the ways HE has told you/ us /humans to worship HIM. JESUS CHRIST lives forever. Amen.

gumby

May 29, 2009
Hi there Judd nice to have you aboard. Jesus says in scripture very clearly that he is the way John 14:6. Also the cross can be dangerous spiritually if we worship the cross true however its a symbol of our christian faith because jesus came and died on the cross. We are to serve christ and christ only but the cross is very important in our faith as a symbol of gods mery and compassion. 1st Corinthians 1:18 will help you greatly, and as for jesus on the cross i beleive personally its a sin to re-crucify jesus or to keep him on the cross when he is at the right hand of the father.

God bless and welcome to our humble site :)

judd

Apr 2, 2010
Nigeria
Hi there Judd nice to have you aboard. Jesus says in scripture very clearly that he is the way John 14:6. Also the cross can be dangerous spiritually if we worship the cross true however its a symbol of our christian faith because jesus came and died on the cross. We are to serve christ and christ only but the cross is very important in our faith as a symbol of gods mery and compassion. 1st Corinthians 1:18 will help you greatly, and as for jesus on the cross i beleive personally its a sin to re-crucify jesus or to keep him on the cross when he is at the right hand of the father.

God bless and welcome to our humble site :)

Thank you. I believe in Christ death on the cross and resurrection. But this "Exodus 20 vs 4-5. ( Do not make for yourselves images of anything in Heaven or on earth or in the water under the earth.) Jesus Christ is in Heaven. Why do we humans make an image and calls the image Jesus on the cross? It's clearly stated " do not make for yourselves images of anything in Heaven........" that's the problem with we humans. we always want to worship GOD ALMIGHTY in our ways.

jiggyfly

Nov 27, 2009
North Carolina
Thank you. I believe in Christ death on the cross and resurrection. But this "Exodus 20 vs 4-5. ( Do not make for yourselves images of anything in Heaven or on earth or in the water under the earth.) Jesus Christ is in Heaven. Why do we humans make an image and calls the image Jesus on the cross? It's clearly stated " do not make for yourselves images of anything in Heaven........" that's the problem with we humans. we always want to worship GOD ALMIGHTY in our ways.

Very true Judd, there are many who try to worship God today according to the format laid out in the old covenant and or the Torah. But the scriptures show us that God is no longer pleased with any of this. Today because of the fulfillment of the old covenant by Christ we now have a new covenant in which Father sent HolySpirit so that we can worship Father now in a way that was not possible before, we can worship Him in Spirit and in Truth.
smile.gif

fivesense

Mar 7, 2010
WI
My greetings to you all

Why do we humans think we are smart? Why do we choose for ourselves? Why are we so disobedient to our CREATOR? Do we live for ourselves? Why were we made? Were we made to please ourselves? Who made you? Why are you living? Who do you live for???

Ok, I have come to realize that most times, we humans are so disobedient! We choose our own ways. GOD ALMIGHTY gave us/ show us the ways we should worship HIM but we humans neglect HIS ways and choose our own ways to worship HIM. Wives, does this make sense? You told your husband, honey, this is how you can satisfy me during love making and he, wanting to choose his own ways( thinking that it will satisfy you most), decides to do another that instead of making you feel better, makes you feel worst and unsatisfied.

This is same to man! GOD AlMIGHTY has given us laws on how to live and please HIM but man has decided to choose his own ways which might not be pleasing to GOD. HE has said it “Do not make for yourselves images of anything in heaven or on earth or in the water under the earth. DO not bow down to any idol or worship it, because I AM the LORD your GOD and I tolerate no rivals. I bring punishment on those who hate me and on their descendants down to the third and fourth generations. But I show MY love to thousands of generations of those who love ME and obey MY Laws.”

Today, I see images on the cross in churches! You call that JESUS CHRIST?( That’s not the JESUS that I serve! ). You see, the second commandment of GOD MOST HIGH has been broken! “Do not make for yourselves images of anything in heaven or on earth……” if you ask them, they will tell you stories! But the truth and Word of GOD still remains the same. Man has chosen his own ways to please GOD! Today, GOD is using me to tell you to worship HIM in the ways HE has told you/ us /humans to worship HIM. JESUS CHRIST lives forever. Amen.
Outstanding display of conviction. No quibbling here. Wish I had the zeal you have; just been broken too many times.
fivesense

Very true Judd, there are many who try to worship God today according to the format laid out in the old covenant and or the Torah. But the scriptures show us that God is no longer pleased with any of this. Today because of the fulfillment of the old covenant by Christ we now have a new covenant in which Father sent HolySpirit so that we can worship Father now in a way that was not possible before, we can worship Him in Spirit and in Truth.
smile.gif
I wouldn't have it any other way, jiggyfly. Trusting in the arm of the flesh has its own reward, don't it.
fivesense