for Angelina

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

pilgrimjo

May 10, 2011
I received a notice in my email ..that I had a comment from Angelina to start a conversation and it pointed me to my profile..when I go there I don't find anything from her....???? except back on 5/10. Thanks for any help you can give..I am still learning how to use this forum which is a bit different from anything I am used to. Either that or there is some kind of glitch. :eek:

Jo

pilgrimjo

May 10, 2011
I received a notice in my email ..that I had a comment from Angelina to start a conversation and it pointed me to my profile..when I go there I don't find anything from her....???? except back on 5/10. Thanks for any help you can give..I am still learning how to use this forum which is a bit different from anything I am used to. Either that or there is some kind of glitch. :eek:

Jo

I found her comments. I had recently changed my profile picture but it showed black in the comments yet showed up in the upper left corner of my profile page. She was asking me "what happened"? I changed it back. And I communicated with her that I had done so. So I'll just keep the same one as long as it works. :rolleyes:

Angelina

Prayer Warrior
Staff member
Admin
Feb 4, 2011
New Zealand
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
Hi pilgimjo!

Thanks for the update...
laugh.gif
Heehee!

I had a look at your profile page yesterday and thought that it was awesome...but noticed that your profile pic was blank...
that is what I was referring to, you are correct. After awhile, your new pic did turn up...so it must be working okay...
wink.gif

lovely by the way!

Blessings and...

pilgrimjo

May 10, 2011
Hi pilgimjo!

Thanks for the update...:lol: Heehee!

I had a look at your profile page yesterday and thought that it was awesome...but noticed that your profile pic was blank...
that is what I was referring to, you are correct. After awhile, your new pic did turn up...so it must be working okay...;)

lovely by the way!

Blessings and...

haveanicedaysun.jpg

Ha, after I read this I tried to download the other profile picture but again got black instead so just went back to the fish again. hmmmm. :lol: Thanks for your reply. You have a good one too..it is after 10:00 p.m. here..Pacific Standard. US. so I should say maybe Good morning if you are on a later time.