For Beebs and family

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Cassandra

Sep 24, 2021
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
We have been having a few problems here.

My granddaughter, I'll call her Beebee, is having some problems with her schooling. She is in her second semester of college . She didn't do well the 1st semester--family problems she took on herself--she was exhausted and seemed depressed. She was a 4.0 in high school. and was happy and vibrant.
but the last year has been hard for her. she has had a difficult start this year, with problems in the family, and my heart goes out to her. Can you pray for her and the family?

thank you.

dominic

Jan 11, 2022
Okinawa, Japan
www.pureheart.page
Faith
Christian
Country
Japan
Dear Jesus, please help beebee with all her family and school trails. Please be with her and let her feel her burdens to be lifted and set and your feet. You can take her burdens and help Lord. Please help her mind and heart to heal whatever is bothering her. Thank you for there family posting this and bless her too. In Jesus' name. Amen.

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

My granddaughter, I'll call her Beebee, is having some problems with her schooling. She is in her second semester of college . She didn't do well the 1st semester--family problems she took on herself--she was exhausted and seemed depressed. She was a 4.0 in high school. and was happy and vibrant.
but the last year has been hard for her. she has had a difficult start this year, with problems in the family, and my heart goes out to her. Can you pray for her and the family?

thank you.
Praying!

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

thank you.
Much prayer for Beebee, She is at such a young age and they think they can take on more than they can. I pray for a clear mind and that God restore her joy...and her grades.

Mayflower

Jul 14, 2018
Bluffton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

thank you.

For sure, Cassandra...